All Comments on 'The Rise of Rachel Price T-Girl Pt. 20'

by racheprice

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Just a question on the implants. I thought Levant wanted them huge? Did they negotiate smaller boobs?

JulieDraperJulieDraper11 months ago

I am so looking forward to each new episode.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Stress, identify, implant, Rachel must always suck them dry, swallow every drop. Demand Charlie always start the day giving Rachel enemas until the soapy water exits until it is clear of fecal waste, the vibe is fully charged and goes into Rachel where it belong. Keep her focused on her anal friend.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

The psychologist is just perfect!

annika_unknownannika_unknown11 months ago

You continue to surprise me. That word "metempsychosis" is perfect, at least to characterize Rachel's state. I've read it used in Hindu philosophy as a transmigration or immortal migration. That perfectly cpatures Rachel. The conversation with Dr. Cooper is nothing like other trans stories and it's obvious that Rachel is experiencing exactly that. She may not know it yet but it should be obvious to every reader. Her sense of herself has almost nothing to do with the former Denver. Everything says "Rachel." Parenthetically, this is the most "trans story" I've ever read. As I've said earlier, the essence of trans stories is the experience of elemental change.

As another of your fans has said, "Dr. Cooper is perfect." I couldn't agree more. Your descriptions, for one, are hilarious, for example, "...oboe with a degree in psychology," "...spoke like he had a chest of well-varnished rosewood.", and Cooper is right on target when he confronts Rachel using humor as a defense.

But there's much more in that conversation with Cooper. One other comment, Paris is beautiful, one of those historical, beautiful cities like none other. Well over 100 years of photographs are a perfect rendition of Paris. The traffic is much worse in Rome. Rome's traffic isn't even traffic: it's chaos where everyone drives as if it's a Porsche Cup race.

Talking about breasts with Cooper is what I would have called "Hiding from yourself." Cooper is careful at pushing Rachel on this point but it's clear that Rachel enjoys her transmigration. Then Cooper gets to the heart of the matter: is being Rachel "just a job?" Of course not. There is no Denver. There is only Rachel. The satin stain portion is the key signal of Cooper's observation. Finally, Cooper continues with "Charlie loves you and you are avoiding her relationship. Clearly, Levant isn't romantic because he's distant in both space and time. How many other women have told me something like that. Their boyfriend, spouse, lover just isn't plugged in and they feel adrift. Rachel is please with her looks and that's another key.

BTW, your intimate (no pun) knowledge of psychotherapy makes me wonder if you are a psychotherapist or have experienced it? I'm not trying to invade you space I'm simply amazed at your ability to describe it so well.

There's so much more here but to avoid writing a thesis, I'll return again.

Congratulations. The session with Cooper is a brilliant approach: realistic regarding psychotherapy, disclosing Rachel's inner workings, filling in the necessary bits without telling us you're doing it.

Congratulations!

annika_unknownannika_unknown11 months ago

Hmmm. just considering the word "metempsychosis" and its meaning. It can be a very uncertain word, almost frightening. If you're using metempsychosis as a religious-transmigration of the soul then it implies that Rachel's soul will be migrated into another. That fits Hunter's worries for Rachel and also illuminates the far-right religious nature of the Far-Right groups that worry Hunter. Currently Rachel is under the influence of a strong drug regimen, fogging her thinking processes. That only implies the danger.

If you're suggesting that Rachel's soul is being prepared to migrate to Levant's first wife then there is some very esoteric shades to this story that are discomfitting notions that Rachel is not aware of. And that would explain Levant's emotional distance.

This story may indeed be a more complex story. I'll save my speculations for later. You may need a theologian for this story... Reminds me of some of the 1st Century CE Mystery Religions.

rachepriceracheprice11 months agoAuthor

Levant does like them big. It's impossible to go from flat to say D in one go; skin doesn't grow overnight. Rachel is also growing her boobs, so while the implants are average for an implant, there is space for growth.

It's normal to do it in stages, and given Rachel is still 'growing' breast tissue the normal decision would be to wait and see how big they get. So everyone is 'happy' Rachel gets reasonable workable realistic sized boobs, Levant gets instant gratification with the possibility they will get bigger over time, and if not there could be a future second stage (hence first implants).

There were other options, but the surgeons did the negotiating.

annika_unknownannika_unknown11 months ago

I'll be quieter now. That is unless you surprise me even more. The realism of many of these scenes helping to move them along captures my imagination. The truth is that I'm jealous of Rachel.

rachepriceracheprice11 months agoAuthor

Thank you so much for your engaging comments! They are fast becoming the high points of my week. "Metempsychosis" was a nice term to describe the transition at the heart of being transgender. In my opinion, at the end of the journey, one is no longer just transgender but simply a woman (although "woman" itself is a loaded term) or a man (which is also loaded). So, for me, a transgender novel explores the liminal space, the in-between, where things can be ambiguous.

Let me explain. I once heard a trans individual use the phrase "I think I'm a woman in a man's body," to which another person responded, "But how do you know you're not a man with a woman's brain?" This idea relates to the concept of metempsychosis, the transmigration of souls from one body to another. Does Rachel's essence remain unchanged, or is her soul undergoing a transformation? To be honest, perhaps Cooper's role is akin to that of the renowned sculptor Michelangelo, who famously said, "Every block of stone has a statue inside it, and it is the task of the sculptor to reveal it." Maybe Cooper is chipping away, freeing Rachel from the metaphorical quarry rock of Denver, removing all that is unnecessary and revealing what truly remains. Or perhaps not.

Thank you for sharing the information about Rome. I'm not sure how to incorporate it later, but I do appreciate the concept of defining cities by their flows. A city without the flow of traffic is like a body without blood—a ghost town.

As to what I am. I mean if Bridgerton taught us anything, then perhaps guessing is much more fun than knowing ( dear reader ).

I'm excited for the upcoming chapter about Mimi's rebirthing party. In advance, I hope that the accent comes across genuinely and enhances the reading experience. If I offend anyone, I reserve the right to reset the chapter. But if you do complain precisely how does a drunk Thailand

Lady boy speaking in English sound?

annika_unknownannika_unknown11 months ago

I should probably explain my last comments, briefly. (So, I lied. Sue me). Characters in the best stories, novels, or poems should be human. And that policy applies even to the bad characters. It doesn't apply to mentally ill people, of course since mental illness of any type is a disease and no one wants to be sick. Any film and its actors demonstrates that truth. At its most basic, actors pretend to be someone else. The best actors are very, very good at pretending.

Rachel (and the characters that are fully developed, that is, with some access to their thoughts and feelings) is a character whose thoughts and feelings are transparent to us. This isn't a story which is a short intro like others on this site, something like "my name is... I started dressing when I was young..." The comes the set up and the sex. Nope. This is a story with a developed and believable "Rachel" who is being led into an identity she would have found difficult to believe. Her changes are believable because they parallel gender change and modification. By reading Wikipedia any reader can get information about all of this. But many readers in this category in Literotica have a familiarity with these experiences. That includes all the psychological issues, too. That's why the psychological therapist is essential. He's as real as possible on a page and he engages Rachel in an appropriate professional way, thus telling us about Rachel at deep levels.

My confession this afternoon re: my jealousy of Rachel is that I would like to be Rachel. No, that's not weird. It's the human response to a believable character who elicits those feelings. If I were an actor I could play her.

annika_unknownannika_unknown11 months ago

And your comments have become the high points of my week too. And I have no idea how a drunk in Thailand Lady Boy would sound! I don't have even a clue! And I speak a number of languages but none of them are Asian!

It's always been confusing in my mind (or at least uncertain) that defining someone as trans (or CIS or anything else) can be separate from any other gender. Maybe the press or general public can call any of us by a title but each of us can has blurred impulses, emotions, and identities in us. Sure, anyone can go for the "low-hanging fruit" and simply use sex as a definition but sexual practice is another impulse like some us like "roast beef" or chicken salad." (I apologize for using simple definitions.) In all cases each of us hidden and public wants, needs and desires along with identities that others use to describe us. "Trans" depends on what clothing we wear and how the nuances appear. Some of us don't get to show our real clothing choices, living hidden lives.

It's all very complex. Dr. Cooper is exploring Rachel's brain as your example shows, and the exploration helps to clarify Rachel for herself. That's the nexus of the issue and it's not a problem as much as it's a human issue. We are all complex although most us human mammals might try to imagine otherwise. In many cases we may find ourselves with a woman's brain and pretend we adopt the "culture" of the male (or whatever we attempt. For those with the sensitivity to know ourselves that becomes a struggle that is often difficult. Maybe I'm telling my own story but that struggle is part of my jealousy of Rachel.

Is her soul migrating? I'd like to think so. As her soul migrates (so to speak) it makes me happy that she has that opportunity. Although I'm not Rachel I can still live out a fantasy that I am.

I joked with my physician a few months ago that Thomas Aquinas said, "Mortality is the shits." Aquinas never said anything like but we're all stuck in the struggle. Or a few of us are stuck trying to decide our gender identity.

Writing to you (dear writer) is helping to partially resolve some of my own issues. You have a gift. And at the end of the journey Michaelangelo removed whatever wasn't the truly there in the first place. ("Quarry rock of Denver." What a great metaphor!) And so Cooper is doing the same thing for Rachel and very successfully.

Each of these episodes has become the high point of my week, too!

rachepriceracheprice11 months agoAuthor

@annika_unknown Yeah, I think you're right. I would like to be Rachel too, but isn't that what we love and need from fiction sometimes? I always have a weakness for billionaire romances. They are a guilty pleasure. I like the fact that she can be considered both willful and impulsive. Is that not what literature can do - as you say, be a part we can indulge ourselves in playing? The written word is such a unique form.

Stand by for the T-girl party

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

I really enjoy your writing. It could use some proofreading occasionally some small things. But certainly nothing major. I expect you would be interesting to meet in person.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

It's kind of strange that he's getting sucked in by the surroundings and sketchy people, when she has been so cautious up until now.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userracheprice@racheprice
Rachel Price is a dangerous and elusive Bay Area writer known for her controversial and provocative works. Born and raised in the San Francisco Bay Area, Rachel began writing at a young age as a means of expressing her complex and often disturbing thoughts and experiences. Sh...