All Comments on 'The Rise of Rachel Price T-Girl Pt. 43'

by racheprice

Sort by:
  • 34 Comments
Nasty56Nasty568 months ago

Rachel and Charlie!

jrichard1953jrichard19538 months ago

I vote for Rachel and Samantha. No Charlie, she cannot be trusted!

EricaDoesNowEricaDoesNow8 months ago

She would be the third wheel, if it were Charlie, so my thoughts are Hunter, or second choice, Samantha.

lea69lea698 months ago

Rachel and Samantha and Charlie

lea69lea698 months ago

Or Rachel and Charles (Charlie)

FernVillaFernVilla8 months ago

My vote is for Rachel and Samantha

ashdale123ashdale1238 months ago

Rachel and Samantha for sure

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Racheal and Samantha escape to and island in the South Pacificwith bet. Beth finds her siblings by accident. All live happy the rest of their lives.

JulieDraperJulieDraper8 months ago

Rachel and Samantha and Rachel inherits Levants fortune. I've loved every chapter of this story. Seems strange if Rachel doesn't end up a winner .

aag900aag9008 months ago

Thank you so so much! I love this story so much! I wish it could go forever!!!!

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Since team Dougie is no more.... Rachel and Sam w Rachel taking over the Levant empire!!!

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Rachel Samantha and Beth running the Empire

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Team Hunter!

Mermaidlover1960Mermaidlover19608 months ago

I vote for Samantha and Rachel. She’s the only one that she’s had an ongoing sexual relationship and loved

firsttimewriterlongtimereaderfirsttimewriterlongtimereader8 months ago

I think at this point Rachel is pan. So my vote would be Poly with Sam and Hunter. The twins and Beth would be with them of course, staying far away from Levant's mother.

Thelunchbox51Thelunchbox518 months ago

Rachel and Samantha

Also I can’t wait for your next story. Love your writing style

Femboy_AmandaFemboy_Amanda8 months ago

Frankly, Levant deserved that several chapters ago. (I agree with Rachel & Samantha)

JaynieCDJaynieCD8 months ago

Great story with a strong plot and great character development

I wait eagerly to see the epilogue

Rise Rachel Price

Boris6942Boris69428 months ago

Well another unexpected twist to the story when Levant entered the Panic room. I thought it would be better to have the scenario that the author had in mind, but suppose the choices are only for Rachel’s companion in her future progression upwards. No doubt the plot will be fiendish, and I await the publishing of what will be the last episode in an intriguing literary adventure. One that has been deservedly recognised by its readership. Thank you racheprice.

annika_unknownannika_unknown8 months ago

I can't say this ending is a surprise since Levant would have to die. The post-heart attack either changed Douglas or exposed the inner nature of the man. I also know that occasionally circulatory system illness can change personalities. But in either case, Douglas had earned his slow death and Rachel's murder of Levant undoubtedly saved California and the U.S. A megalomaniac should not be governor of any state, and certainly not California. The terror of someone like Levant being President is too much like reality and our recent history is a reminder and a continuing nightmare.

I'll continue with this tomorrow. Revenge and "just desserts" are a sweet ending to any story but certainly this one. What a magnificent work.

Annika

snornsnorn8 months ago

Rachel and Sam!

FemboydkFemboydk8 months ago

Samantha or Hunter. Charlie seems regretful, but she also clearly helped manipulate Rachel. Rachel says she enjoyed beating Peter up, probably for a reason.

rachepriceracheprice8 months agoAuthor

@annika_unknown, @Boris6942 and everyone - thanks so much for your kind words.

There will be a break between the epilogue and the next book. Hopefully you will enjoy the next book let me know what you think

annika_unknownannika_unknown8 months ago

Short answer: Rachel and Samantha.

Longer note: I suggest that knowing that Beth will be part of the nuclear family. Rachel cannot return to Denver simply because "Denver" is gone. Denver has become Rachel and the story line leans heavily on the Rachel identity. the "Denver" in the murder scene is simply a disguise and Rachel cannot be restored. Besides, Samantha and Rachel love one another so that the relationship needs to continue. Charlie can drop out of the story since she has served the narrative purpose designed for her. Hunter is gone, too, since his purpose in the story has already evaporated. He hasn't appeared in the story arc for some episodes. Peter? Nope.

I would like to see Beth as a part of the narrative, too, but that is only due to my romantic side. I have almost no way around Beth as a lead in finding Rachel and the police, FBI and law enforcement would obviously follow up any leads aggressively.

I'll write an overall review early next week after I give it a little thought over the weekend. As I wrote last night, I won't miss the Levant character, at least the character in the last portion of the story after the heart attack. Frankly he turned out to be a monster not only for Rachel but also for the voters of California and perhaps those of the U.S. He became the arch villain and the change in his character occurred after the heart attack. That was a artfully-crafted change since earlier portraits pictured as a possible romantic interest. At the end he was the opposite of "romantic."

Overall, Ms. racheprice, this story as stunningly artful and about as different as can be imagined for Literotica. My deepest congratulations and my thanks.

Annika

annika_unknownannika_unknown8 months ago

BTW, I noted earlier that I wanted to send you a private email and now I have two to send you. Watch for them toward the end of next week.

Annika

Carolyne131Carolyne1318 months ago

Most CD stories are of someone with a passion to crossdress and even transition. This story is about someone who didn't want to be a girl or a woman and many CDs would be happy to have the available funding to go on that journey with extravagance. It is understandable Levant was an evil man. The stories ending somehow doesn't fit.

There must be a follow up into the new Rachel Price since she is not in a position to transition back. Accordingly. if she has to continue as a woman then there has to be some kind of acceptance so that she can make the best of a life she did not choose.

The story must go on and have a better conclusion to it. Please do not stop in mid stream and leave everyone hanging there. After all, Rachel almost loved Hunter of the FBI and that showed promise.

Carolyne131Carolyne1318 months ago

Rachel and Samantha (maybe) or possibly a new beau from the future.

EricaDoesNowEricaDoesNow8 months ago

One thought that keeps bothering me, ...With all the facial work, body transformation, there is no way Charlie would have called Rachel Denver.

annika_unknownannika_unknown8 months ago

Reading Ms. racheprice's intro is helpful here. They don't intend Episode 43 to be the end. Rather, there is a conclusion that follows drawing strings together for the ending. They asked readers to suggest future partners for Rachel so votes count toward that goal.

BTW, I was in Seattle last week where I picked up a case of Covid-19. It's very nasty stuff and I've had all the shots except the most recent. Did I miss anything?

Annika

annika_unknownannika_unknown8 months ago

One private email sent. Another to follow withing several days.

Annika

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Hi, I really loved the whole series..

But any idea when is the last part coming?

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Let me tell you what! I read this from start to finish, wow what a great read. I would love to Rachel and Sam but that's just me being romantic. Great job great story. sSncerely the Reader.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

great book from a great author. please keep up the good work, great work. love the story(cried when rachel and denver rachels mother met the baby and accepted her son as rachel, nice addition. the story held me from beginning to end and levant was a bad man a super villain so to say. hope to see A LOT more of your work. THANKS mil

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userracheprice@racheprice
Rachel Price is a dangerous and elusive Bay Area writer known for her controversial and provocative works. Born and raised in the San Francisco Bay Area, Rachel began writing at a young age as a means of expressing her complex and often disturbing thoughts and experiences. Sh...