The Rise of Scally God

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As for sexuality, am I bi, straight or gay? You decide that yourself! I have an overriding love for real, lush pussy in abundance of all colours, shapes, sizes and ages, single or married (preferred!) With women, I love to stretch all three holes with both my cock and feet, but I'm particularly partial to a great tit-fuck and footjob.

With men, my tastes shift somewhat. Though I strictly use only their mouth as a cunt, I fantasise teaming up with my hot mum where she bangs a man's ass cherry while I cock-ravage his mouth. I fuck the mouths of countless many of my own age teen White lads but my preference with men is most definitely non-White and much older. I am lethally dominant sexually and whenever there is an interracial and a significant age-difference element thrown into the mix, fuck me numb, the result is always truly explosive!)

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Epilogue

Unfortunately, I'm still not quite there yet three years on with my plans of fucking Gulzar's slutty wife, Foziah (what a fabulously beautiful name! -- never heard that Pakistani name before) and hopefully impregnating his sultry daughter, Maira's fertile womb but I do visit their palatial 7-bedroom luxury home often now for free scrumptious meals with the family -- often minus the daughter, she lives miles away in London with her husband.

Let's get one thing clear, the Khans are a very sophisticated, cultivated family and it is testimony to their big-heartedness that they invite me to their home as a regular diner. To put it mildly, I'm not quite in their social league in terms of......... well anything really - education, career, prospects, wealth or even just general etiquette.

Believe it or not, despite my play and fooling around with Gulzar, I do have the highest regard for their spiritual side, devotion to their religion, their culture. I'm very impressed with the Khan family but then, who wouldn't be? I can sometimes hardly believe I am incrementally conquering the entire household. Subtly, slowly positioning the whole family of six highly-educated, successful Pakistani adults under my part-time brickie, White teen boy scally feet.

* * * * * * * *

I have been involved sexually with both Foziah and Maira, though falling short of full-on fucking the two Pakistani bitches. Their infatuation with the confident, young, tough, exotic kid and their willingness at least shows me a real damn good, hard, debilitating fuck is still on the cards once time and situation are right. I plan to fuck both the mother and the daughter.

I have learnt that both women still have virgin asses. I have them both under strict orders to keep it like that. My White scally lad hefty cock will be the first to deflower and stretch wide open both tight Muslim butts. After that, of course, I'll pass around and share their pre-loosened, sweet brown bums between my chav buddies. Share and share alike, as we poor chavs like to say.

Other than groping Foziah's ample tits many times, both through her dress (in front of her husband and younger son) and, when privacy allows, directly by slipping my hands under the bra, my sexual play with both mother-daughter cunts is limited to occupying the dinner chair opposite either of them and then while dining with the family, I stretch out my legs and use my bare feet to undo their traditional pyjamas-like salwar, pull down their sexy, lacy panties and bare foot-dominate their lush, smooth shaved twats. All this while over the table I make light talk with their unaware husbands and other family members.

We talk about the need for interracial harmony and integration while under the table that is precisely what I physically promote. They entertain me, the sons almost competing to serve me the best Pakistani delicacies without realising their whore mother and slut sister are getting the favour reciprocated by me feeding their conquered cherries my Gypsy delicacy -- My scally fucking feet. Yet again we have that golden principle -- give and take.

* * * * * * * *

Due to the complexities posed by the seating arrangement, I am often forced to choose which of the two married women's pussy I want to defile with my dirty, bare, Gypsy feet as a bonus dinner course. Most often Foziah is the only choice anyway but at times when Maira is present too, I have to choose one and disappoint the other.

I did once make them sit together and took both their twats at the same time with a foot each. Both married Pakistani women, mother and daughter getting scally foot-ravaged together. Managing it was awkward since I had to shuffle my chair to one side towards Maira's husband so I could foot abuse his wife sitting opposite him while same time using my other foot to push into Foziah's alluring mature twat. Fuck, life can be complicated at times.

It was however an awesome experience and though I am extending the epilogue almost into a whole new story, this dinner evening event, of double foot use of the two sluts together, does merit some extra words because given the intriguing table discussion and the situation with the entire family present at the time, not to do so would be doing grave injustice to the idea of a cohesive, multi-ethnic, multi-cultural society --

This particular evening, because Gulzar's daughter and her husband were also present at the Muslim Eid al-Fitr festival, the extended family get-together was celebrated with an extra gorgeous meal over and above even the usual very high standards.

There were lamb and beef dishes of every description, seafood platter, chicken cooked variously, rice, kebabs, freshly prepared naan bread. Just too much to list but the Khans were slow eaters, the dinner was as much a social discourse as a means to satisfying hunger. A large amount of food would still be eaten over a leisurely hour or two. Despite their wealth and lavish spending, the Khans hated wasting food.

Both Foziah and Maira had already been extensively foot-fucked by me many times but this time I desired to use both their pussies. They both looked absolute stunners in their traditional salwar-kameez dresses. Foziah in a light-yellow kameez laced with black embroidery affording an unusually extra generous cleavage and baggy, black salwar bottoms.

Maira was dressed in short-sleeve, close-fitting, grey kameez accentuating her lovely body profile, with a light golden swirling pattern and a matching, plain grey salwar. Maira also had a beautiful floral henna pattern running all up on her left arm. Both women wore expensive, sexy strappy shoes, amply exposing their lovely feet and fiery-red painted toenails. Both smelled a whole field of jasmine flowers.

As for the gents of the Khan family, they were all very smartly turned out in perfectly fitting tailored suits, custom-made shirts which hanged millimetre perfect on each of them, ties of luxurious silk and diamond-encrusted gold cufflinks. Bespoke shoes made by some of London's most renowned shoemakers, some the Khans boasted, had also made shoes for world leaders.

The Khans had an insatiable appetite for watches. Rolex and Omega collections galore but something that shocked me, Gulzar was sporting a Patek Philippe tonight. The Khans were very wealthy no doubt but I never guessed they were quite in the Patek Philippe demographic. A very classy family indeed and they all looked the part too. Something very regal about them. They could easily be mistaken for some Middle East royals, honestly.

In sharp contrast, I was kitted out in a red Umbro t-shirt, baggy navy Umbro track bottoms, black NY baseball cap I wore back-to-front, slightly undersized (borrowed from Darren's dopehead young son) trashed red Adidas trainers over my old, by now so-called "white" ankle socks (yeah, those very ones), my trusty Casio watch and to finish off, a cheap, steel link-chain necklace I borrowed from Neil and a near-matching bracelet with my name engraved on it.

Gulzar had once tried to meekly reprimand me about my dress sense when visiting his family. I took his balls in an excruciating vice-grip, prompting the weak pussy to raise arms in a show of surrender and utter an apology. I held up my middle finger right in his face and, menacingly leaning in closer, sternly told him, "Fuck you, little Paki foot-bitch! It's no less honour for your family for me to grace them with my royal scally presence than it should be for me to be invited." That settled the issue once and for all. I fucking love it when things work out smoothly.

* * * * * * * *

Before the dinner, I sensed a bit of tension between mother and daughter, an undertone of catty behaviour against each other in my presence. I do not understand Pashto but I certainly do read body language well. I caught them in a quiet corner of the huge lounge while the men were busy discussing other things.

I tried to diffuse the tension and it turns out they both wanted me to sit opposite them for dinner. Now I do not know if either of them knew I was foot-dominating both their pussies so I did not want to be too direct but I said just sit together and no matter which of the two I end up sitting opposite I will slide the chair a little towards the other and if they do the same, we can close the gap enough for me to be seated opposite more or less both of them. Sorted.

As it turned out I ended up sitting opposite Gulzar's busty missus. To my left sat Maira's husband, Faridun and opposite him sat his hourglass-figure beauty of a wife. Without wasting time and making it look too conspicuous I slid my chair towards Faridun as a cover to say something to Maira. Faridun, refined, mannered gentlemen that he is, obligingly slid his chair a little further away to give me more space to talk to his wife. Good bitch.

In the meantime, I noticed Foziah too had slid her chair away from Maira and towards Gulzar, as a pretext to say something confidential to her husband, who was sat at the end of the table, but really to make space for Maira to close the gap half-way between me and herself. Maira shuffled her chair a few inches towards Foziah and as they say, Bob's your uncle, the planned set-up was complete. Both horny bitches were positioned equally opposite me to have their scally-hungry cunts foot-assaulted.

* * * * * * * *

The dinner and discussion lasted an hour and a half over the five-course meal. As soon as everyone was sat at the table, I slid off my socks (we always removed the shoes already at the entrance to the dining if not already done so in the lobby area, unlike in my own home where we kept shoes on unless they were wet or the soles dirty.) Wasting no time, my left foot reached up to occupy Maira's chair, the right foot invaded her mum's chair.

My toes undid their soft rope belts, an easy task since they had both obviously tied them on loose. In one clean motion, I slid down both their salwars to their thighs, reached in and hooked my toes under their panties and deftly slid them off too. Both my golden White feet were on-target over their two Pakistani slave's naked cunts.

Outnumbered and surrounded all-round by much bigger men, I had singlehandedly, effortlessly inflicted a crushing defeat on the Muslim household on two fronts, taking both the mother and daughter's cunts as my battle trophies.

While under the table, my dirty White infidel feet were enjoying the warmth and moisture of the two silk-smooth shaved Muslim-meat pussies, their husbands were both serving equally hot meat delights on to my plate over the table. Sorry for boring you all with this now but here we are again, Give and take just like the Khans preach and just how it suits me too. The entire family, not just their principles, suit me perfectly. A great find and one I am pleased to fit right in with -- literally.

"Once again, happy Eid everyone!" said Gulzar loudly, raising his glass of some non-alcoholic beverage.

"Happy Eid to you all too," I said, raising my glass and same time thrusting my foot deeper into both twats with the word "you". It made both bitches jump, which they covered up with a cough and looked at each other, embarrassed and red-faced.

"We are pleased to have with us on this Islamic festival, our non-Muslim friend," began Foziah, "As a long-time activist for tolerance, racial integration and religious harmony, I am particularly pleased to see Karl joining us this evening." Oh, I had not the least doubt the dirty slut was pleased to have me join them.

"Me too," I responded, "definitely, me too," rubbing my big toe harder on her moist clit, digging in the toenail "I too feel honoured to share this cross-cultural experience and... er, integration....," waving my arm majestically to encompass all the diners and then glancing from Foziah to Maira before thrusting my bare toes deep into both their cunts, stretching them wide open "It sure is good to integrate, to minge.... sorry to mingle and share." Out of sheer Khan politeness, no one batted an eyelid at my slip of the tongue.

The conversation after the initial pleasantries took a somewhat dark turn towards local social and community issues which a lesser chav might have found daunting but I was game.

"The trouble is while some may argue poverty and joblessness in many rundown areas of the city are driving many women into prostitution," started Faridun, "I'd say ultimately it is up to the women to have honour and dignity enough to be resolute and stay clean. Without offence to anyone, just look at our Pakistani community for an example of how women protect their honour, dress modestly and the men support them too."

Murmurs of agreement all-round the table, including from the two fucking White Gypsy loving, scally-foot-fucked hypocrites sat opposite me.

"Oh absolutely, Faridun," I joined in, "It would be a great world if cleansed of all hookers, strippers, pole-dancers," I wriggled my toes hard in both Foziah's and Maira's cunt to time in with the mention of each of the three professions "Men really ought to respect the dignity of women and honour them. I try to in my own way...," again thrusting my feet quick and hard into the two scally-compromised Muslim cunts.

"Well, prostitution is not the only problem the city is faced with," chimed in Gulzar's younger son with his two cents worth, "These effing Gypos are wreaking havoc all over, littering the place, running up thievery and other crime statistics, driving down local property prices. I want my real estate investments to grow and these Gypos are not going to help much towards that. I dare not wear my Rolex in public these days and besides......."

"Oh, I know all about these Gypsies," I butted in, "I agree they're not very good at settling down peacefully in any one place, preferring instead to go from one place..." hard thrust deep in Foziah's twat causing her to bounce and wobble her tits, "to another place..." ease up on Foziah's twat and thrust into Maira's making her jump, "and then back to the first place..." loosening up on Maira's twat this time and assaulting Foziah's again, once more making her bounce and wobble her cleavage-highlighting tits.

Both women were glowing red with embarrassment and the men too now looked on incredulously at the ridiculous sight the two honourable and dignified Muslim ladies were presenting. I could sense Foziah in particular now wanted her cunt liberated from my foot-control but she stood no fucking chance. Shuffle and move her chair around as much as she did, my bare right foot remained wedged as tight in her defeated cunt as my bare left foot was in her husband's pussy-mouth during that gym foot-rape I inflicted on the bitch.

Oh, fuck yeah, for the full remaining half hour of the dinner and discussion, I time and again bounced Foziah's massive tits in front of her husband, sons, son-in-law and daughter. Several times causing her loose-fitting kameez to slip further down, revealing more of her melons and bra. I totally humiliated the prude, hypocrite whore in front of her family. An ordeal she will not easily forget.

* * * * * * * *

I fucking simply love the fact that in the very well-to-do, highly intellectual and educated Pakistani household of no less than four adult males, all bigger and older than me, the younger son by only a few weeks, I, still the culturally-unrefined scally, scruffy chav of a pint-sized White Gypsy lad, am always brazenly ogling the Muslim wives/mothers' plump asses and boobs, as much as can be seen of the shape and cleavage in the lovely traditional dresses they wear.

There's something I have learnt by lusting after Foziah's juicy knockers -- covered-up beach-ball tits with only teasing hints of nipples and cleavage can be just as much, if not even more so, a cock-hardener than full-on topless nudity. If anything, Foziah's huge jugs have an enduring impact, they are never stale, their evergreen freshness is a constant source of wank- fuel for my fertile mind. I and Darren now have something else apart from Slut Sarah to discuss and wank over -- "Busty Bitch" Foziah's enormous, brown Pakistani tits.

I don't yet call Foziah "Busty Bitch" to her face but it is a fully accepted name for her with Gulzar. I have pushed the envelope and called her that on/off when talking to her sons too. Always in a subtle, friendly manner, just casually, nonchalantly referred to her as "Busty Bitch" and even as "my Busty Bitch". The family don't ever call her that, the same way I call my mum "Slut Sarah" but that does not bother me.

I aim to fully normalise and made it acceptable for me to call her Busty Bitch as often as I want (always), whenever and wherever I want. I'm 100% there with Gulzar, at least 90% with both his sons too. I see this as the first step to eventually conquering Busty Bitch's mature brown twat, when I start calling her Busty Bitch to her face in front of her husband and sons, as well my chav buddies.

I often fantasize seducing and causing Busty Bitch to dump Gulzar, along with all the luxuries of life he has provided her with and making her first my cock-hungry fuckbuddy and after a period of breaking her down and training under my God Feet, massaging her huge melons with my smooth soles to then start sharing her with Slut Sarah's neighbour, Dirty Darren. With the final aim of seeing them living together in the smoker, drinker's shit-filthy 1-bedroom flat. I feel Darren is a better man than Gulzar, more deserving of Busty Bitch than her foot-cunt husband.

Darren has already seen many pics of Foziah and is all up for it. I have made my intentions known to Foziah too. She initially expressed mild disgust and reluctance but I easily fixed her concerns. I showed her photos of my foot in her cunt and the few videos I had secretly filmed that leave no doubt it is my foot in her cunt. We can be easily identified.

I also have her clear face and bare tits on camera, so I'm in a commanding position. I explained, just as she and Gulzar arranged Maira's marriage based more on their own choices than taking into consideration their daughter's wishes, I as the new cunt-controlling head of the Khan household will choose the new partners for the women.

* * * * * * * *

I have set a timeline of 2 years to complete Project Foziah (19 months still remaining). Despite these instructions, Busty Bitch still compliantly lets me spread her legs under the dinner table and scally foot-defile her cunt. A positive sign. The first cracks in her relationship with Gulzar are already showing. It's only a matter of time before I serve up Busty Bitch to Dirty Darren on a silver platter.