The Rise of Scally God

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Nor have I forgotten my generous buddy Neil who gave me the torn jeans and Nike hoodie. He deserves his share of hot Pakistani pussy more than Darren. I have earmarked Dr Gulzar Asfand Khan's daughter for the purpose under Project Maira. Her slit and mouth would be perfect cum receptacles for Neil the chav mechanic's cock.

After completely scally foot-defiling Maira's Muslim pussy and taking photo proof of it by slipping my mobile under the table, I have made her very submissive and open to me. She has admitted her unhappiness with her arranged marriage and is currently working on divorce from her bank manager husband.

Maira has accepted the power of chav lads to give her a simple, more fulfilling life. I put her and Neil in touch with each other. As soon as the divorce is complete, she is moving in with Neil in his grubby little flat. I and Neil have a gentleman's agreement. Maira will be his cunt but I will ass-fuck her and also impregnate her fertile cunt first in exchange for finding and gifting her to him.

For my loving and much-loved mum, Slut Sarah, I have my most ambitious plan to date - Project Gulzar Khan. Once Project Maira is complete and I have ass-fucked her, impregnated her and settled the whore with my best buddy Neil, and overseen the successful implementation of Project Foziah -- the completion of Foziah and Gulzar's divorce, I will gift Foziah to Dirty Darren. That will free up Gulzar's house to an extent except for the two sons.

I will evict both sons either by Royal Scally decree or, failing that, by getting them both on all fours side-by-side facing the front door, asses raised high and a bit of skilful barefoot-to-butt application. I'm sure they will succumb to the former rather than the latter method of eviction from my house. They are beginning to understand my power and the hold I have over their mum, dad and sister.

The stage will be set. Me and Slut Sarah, armed with her well-honed on mature Pakistani ass strap-on, will move in. I will force Gulzar into Foziah's lingerie and marry her off to her new husband, Slut Sarah. We will make a fine footstool of her, use her back as an ashtray stand and beer table while we join forces to spit-roast the loser. Me and Slut Sarah will live a life of luxury with our very own personal slave, housemaid and loyal, committed Muslim wife. We will both give and take plenty, no doubt.

As for Gulzar, my slave-branding mark is still there slap-bang centre on his forehead. I have been keeping it topped-up with regular bare toe-twists, bare heel-rubs and hard scally cock tip prods. It is a slave-mark that strangely neither his wife, Busty Bitch, his two sons, even his aged slut mother nor his wider community seem to either notice much (improbable) or at least not see as odd or unexpected.

Incredulously, the mark of slavery seems to actually enhance Gulzar's profile in his community and extended family. It has been commented on as the mark of a true worshipper. I have given up quizzing him about it. He's very coy about the whole mystery, preferring to just smile and change the subject rather than enlighten me.

The End