The Rise of the Spell Caster

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Grace chuckled. "Now you finally understand. Sit down. There is one thing Maeve has always feared that I know of, and that is a circle of witches."

Daniel perked up at this as Amber sat back down, grumbling.

Jennifer looked surprised. "Really? I have never heard of this."

"Well, it's not like anyone ever lets witches live very long. But this was something my mother once told me decades ago. I had been barely listening at the time, but I remember. She was talking about Maeve, just muttering about the past and how much better things used to be before humans came to our shores. Then she said, witches would have an easy time with Maeve.

"That caught my attention because I had been thinking about forming a party around about then and heading into the Wilds. I didn't know much about witches back then, so I noted that little gem of information. This is back when I had finally escaped the Night fae realm and had recently returned to... well, nothing but the same old shit really. That was disappointing, but that's another story for another day." Grace had unknowingly reached up to her face where Daniel knew she hid a deep scar on her face with a glamour. "I spoke up, my curiosity getting the better of me. I asked my mother what she meant. All she said was, she believed which circles have their own strength that are anathema to Maeve's power. She said nothing else, but I think I get it now.

"You see, a witch in a circle will never be alone in Maeve's realm. They will always have that connection to the outside and the other witches and the spell caster in the circle. So, I think you guys might have an easy time of it. We'll find out, but hopefully not. But it's Jennifer and Bitty I am worried about, to be honest. Jason and Brian know how to fight in there. They don't."

Jennifer shook her head. "Syn will protect me."

No one noticed Bitty looking pensive and then smiling a little.

Grace laughed a sad laugh, shaking her head. "No, Jennifer, she won't. She has few powers in Maeve's realm and likely none at all. Maeve is beyond her justice because Maeve is her own justice. Like two kingdoms with differing laws. Just ask Brian."

He nodded quickly and poked at the fire.

Jennifer looked a little worried now. Her confidence seemed to deflate. Her boar shank all but forgotten.

"So, all the other adventurers before us?" asked Daniel. "They have all braved Maeve's power in there? I have never heard of it. It has always been fighting the monsters. Never about Maeve."

Grace nodded. "Yes. The humans don't cope well with being on a lower rung of the evolutionary ladder than they think they are."

"What ladder?" asked Jasmine, looking perplexed. She looked to Daniel for help.

"Evolution. It means creatures adapting to their environment over time. The first birds learning to fly. That sort of thing," answered Daniel, remembering the finer education his parents had provided him growing up. "She's saying we are lesser creatures to her."

"Oh. That's not very nice." Jasmine glared at Grace.

"No, it's not."

"I'm not worried, Daniel," said Jasmine, shifting her focus back to him. They could hear the tiredness in her voice "We have each other and our bond. We will never be alone, will we? I kind of feel sorry for Grace, Jason, and Brian. And Bitty, of course. They never get to experience what we have."

Daniel had a thought then, but quickly dismissed it as being impossible.

Jennifer and Brian chuckled. Daniel knew they experienced much the same as the circle with their goddess Syn. But if what Grace said was true, they would be alone in Maeve's realm, too. Jason just shrugged but kept holding Brian's hand.

Jasmine yawned with her mouth opening impossibly wide. She didn't even try to cover up. Her eyes watered.

Amy chuckled. "I think it's past your bedtime, Jasmine."

"I don't want to go to bed! Can't I stay up a little longer?"

"Nope. Bedtime, little girl. Come on, I'll tuck you in. Then you can play with Daniel until he completely tires you out."

"And can I play with you and Amber, too? Please?"

"If you insist."

"Oh, goody. Pussy and cock! My favourite bedtime snacks!"

Daniel and his girls rose, wished everyone a good night, and slipped off to the large tent they shared.

Once they disappeared inside, Jennifer stood up and tossed the remains of her shank into the fire. Sparks popped from the disturbed embers and floated into the night sky.

"Well, I'm going to go join them and do my best to make Syn proud of me. Grace? Bitty? Care to join me?"

Bitty looked up from between Grace's legs where she had been happily lapping away at her pussy the whole time. Grace's pussy had her in a wonderfully peaceful mood. "Yeah, for sure. Um, Grace? Can you carry me? My legs are all wobbly."

"Sure, little one." She reached down and hoisted Bitty off the ground and stood. She watched Jennifer stride over toward the tent. She paused and looked at Brian and Jason. "You two going to be okay?"

"Yeah, we have the first watch," answered Jason. "Think they're gonna be okay?" Jason was looking toward the large tent.

"No. You know how it is. Fuck, you remember how it was that first time."

Jason nodded. "They're going to have a bad time." Brian nodded at his words.

"Killing is never a good time, Jason."

"This kind of killing is not for everyone. I'm worried about them."

"They'll be fine. Eventually."

"I hate this part."

"We all do. We all wish we could make the evils of the Wilds disappear, but it's all Maeve. We have no choice but to fight her at her own game and to defend the innocent. But to defend the innocent, others must lose their innocence. We are adventurers, sworn to protect the Realm. Daniel and the witches are adventurers now and they will be fine. We'll start small, like always. Build up their courage and tolerance."

"Yeah, okay. Same old plan."

"You don't fuck with what works. Provided Maeve doesn't fuck around."

Jennifer had reached the tent an pulled back the entrance flap. Sounds of giggling escaped from inside the tent and they all looked over, sadness etched on their faces. When the flap closed behind Jennifer the noise shut off.

Jason shifted his ass on the ground. "Go have fun, Grace."

"You, too. But try to keep watch while you're fucking this time, okay? I don't want a repeat of two years ago."

Jason grinned. "Naked fighting was fun!"

Grace grinned and hoisted Bitty over a shoulder like a sack of grain. "Come on, little gnome. Time to have a little fun while we can."

Daniel looked up when Jennifer and then Grace, with Bitty over her shoulder, pushed back the tent flaps and stepped inside their little perfect world. Eric had been an elitist jerk with more wealth than sense. Daniel had to admire him though. He had packed the bag of holding with all the comforts of home.

The tent he used was clearly magical. From the outside it matched perfectly into the surrounding terrain, not hiding it exactly, but making it difficult to locate. Also, from the outside you could hear nothing from the inside. Light wouldn't even escape.

Inside, it was an altogether different world. The floor was covered in thick luxurious furs from animals Daniel didn't recognise. One quarter of the tent held a massive bed, covered in pillows, silk sheets, and thick duvets. A chandelier of all things hung from the centre and gave a warm glow over everything. Small tables were strategically placed with chilled wines, water, and fruit juices. Trays of snacks of all sorts were laid out.

The best thing of all was, with a thought, Daniel could return the tent to the bag of holding. It came out the same way, perfectly set up, and ready to be lived in. Grace said it sat on the peak of adventure travelling luxuries. She also said Eric never let anyone from her old party inside the damn thing. Not once.

The first time Grace had been brought inside by Daniel she had cursed up a storm for a full thirty minutes, picking up everything and slamming it down.

"I slept on the fucking ground while he drank wine and jerked off thinking about me on that insanely stupid bed!" she had yelled.

"If it helps, the bed seems to clean itself every time I put it away," said Daniel, worried it might cause her to get angrier.

Grace whirled on him, clearly angrier. "Of COURSE it does. Why wouldn't it? By the gods, I just remembered that time in the mountains. I nearly froze my tits off trying not to fall asleep due to hypothermia. And that fucker was inside here living it up! FUCK!" Grace strutted hard and fast over to Daniel who had a panicked expression on his face now. "I want to go dig that fucker up and kill him myself!"

Daniel held up his hands as Grace's face closed on his. "Now, now, Grace! That was the past. Relax!"

"Relax? I fucking love this tent! You and I are going to fuck a lot in here, Daniel Davies. Every time I cum around your cock, I will send Eric the middle finger. By the gods, if Eric had brought me in here, I might have very well fucked him like he wanted."

"Seriously?"

"No, gah, how can you think that? Now fuck me..."

Now when Grace entered the tent, she acted like it was her own. And it kind of was if Daniel was being honest. He had shared the contents of the bag of holding with his witches, and as far as he could tell, Grace and Bitty were part of his circle. In a way. He could sense them easily enough. So, he felt the tent was hers as much as anyone else in the circle of witches.

He was lying back on the bed with Jasmine taking his cock down to the root with enthusiasm. He held her head lightly and played with her hair and ears like she liked. Amy and Amber were simply making out, kissing deep, and caressing their naked bodies. Jennifer, staring at Amy and Amber, started removing her armour and underclothes and Daniel could see where the straps of her armour had dug deep into her flesh leaving grooves and red marks.

Grace tossed Bitty high onto the bed, with Bitty shrieking with laughter. She landed weird and rolled and lay there, giggling. Daniel looked questioningly at Grace.

"She ate too much pussy. She's high as a kite. Her legs are not working properly."

Bitty giggled. "Did not."

"Silly gnome," smiled Grace, and they all felt her love for Bitty. Grace looked down at Daniel being blown by Jasmine and smiled at him. They all felt her love toward him, and Amy and Amber stopped what they were doing and looked at Grace and then Daniel and then at each other for a long moment. They nodded, smiled, and returned to their kissing.

"Want to see my body, farm boy?" asked Grace in a voice they all knew too well. It was full of lust and promise. It stirred imaginations and fired up their own lust.

The circle was now almost used to the amazing sexual power possessed by Daniel. His mana filled cum was on par with Grace's pussy and combined they constantly reached new heights of sexual satisfaction. Their sexual play had become way more important than just the physical acts. Jennifer said Syn was in awe of them all. Even her Divine Fuck ability paled in comparison to what Daniel and Grace could manage.

Daniel looked up admiring Grace and smiled at her. Amy and Amber watched the exchange. "Undress for me, Grace de Moroingi. Show me your beauty."

Grace put on a little show. Slowly removing her pieces of armour, turning, and looking seductively over her shoulder at him. Amy and Amber tapped Jasmine on the back of the head and got her to pay attention. The three witches lay side by each, holding hands next to Daniel and watched. Bitty lay, limbs akimbo, giggling softly and staring at the tent roof. Daniel watched Grace, and his witches watched them both, smiling brightly.

Grace pushed her undergarment off her shoulders. She wore a onesie of all things under her armour. She said it was warmer at night. The top of it caught on her nipples and Daniel drew in a breath at the site of her hard nipples jutting out and hidden by the material. Her body was still hidden, and Daniel grabbed his cock and stroked it watching her. Jasmine's spit had left it slick.

Grace turned away and bent over slightly. Her undergarment slid down her back until it lay bunched up and perched over her gorgeous, rounded ass. Daniel licked his lips. Grace held his eyes and they smouldered and held a promise they both understood.

"Do you want to see, Daniel?" she asked softly.

"Yes."

"What do you want to see?"

"I want to see your ass exposed to me. Those two globes of majestic beauty."

"Is that all?"

"No. I want to see the swollen lips of your pussy, parted slightly, your juices running free. And I want to see your puckered asshole. Exposed and vulnerable. I want your perfect ass looking right back at me."

"I want that too. I want your eyes feasting on me. Will you do that for me? Look at me closely. Take in every detail. Smell my arousal. Stare at my openings and know they are yours?"

"I would love to."

Grace backed up, her undergarment forgotten and lying in a pile on the furs. She crawled onto the bed backwards, her ass open and exposed directly to Daniel's eyes. She brought it closer and closer to him, crawling backwards over his body, until she stopped, the crack of her ass mere inches from his face.

Daniel knew not to touch. This was a feast for his eyes. Grace was on all fours, facing away from him, with her perfect ass inches from his face. He took it all in. He watched goosebumps rise on her flawless flesh. He took in her ass cheeks, tone and rounded. His eyes lingered on her asshole, memorising every nook and cranny. Then lower, over her small taint to her vaginal opening, oozing wetness and sweetness. Her inner lips were exposed and parted slightly. Her clitoris was engorged and exposed fully.

And he could smell her. The glorious musky scent of a Night fae. His cock in his hand ached to join her where he looked. Grace didn't move. She held her ass perfectly in place and Daniel couldn't tear his eyes away.

"Do you see me, Daniel Davies? All of me. This part of me that is yours?"

"I do."

"Do you want it?"

"I want and need it."

"Taste me. A long, slow lick. Suck in my juices. Savour me."

Daniel extended his tongue, broadened it, and slowly and firmly ran it upward, from her clit to her tail bone. He tasted all her flavours and his mouth rejoiced. He held back his hunger for her. He licked her with as much passion as he could. Her pussy juices flooded his mind with her strange sexual power. He felt elated and at peace. He licked again and then took a moment to stare at her exposed womanhood.

She was exposing herself to him, and just for him, despite his witches, Bitty, and Jennifer watching. Across the bond, he could sense her immense pleasure. She liked being wanton for him. Offering herself up and lowering all her defences and inhibitions. He could sense the arousal of his witches, too. They wanted this for him.

Daniel's love and lust exploded across the bond and Bitty stopped giggling and curled up in the foetal position and came hard.

"By the gods," moaned Bitty. "Again!"

Daniel licked harder now, feeling Grace's need surge higher and higher. He lifted his hands, grabbed her ass cheeks, and spread them wide. Her asshole opened slightly, and her pussy lips parted completely. Juices flowed from her and ran down across her clit. Daniel sucked them up and dove into her vagina, his tongue darting deep. Grace moaned and pushed her ass back into his face.

"Eat me! Harder!" she moaned, and Daniel obliged.

He licked with a hard, pointed tongue on her clit and then back to her vagina, probing deep. He grinned at the sounds Grace was making and then tongued her asshole. He moved his left hand away from her ass and pushed two fingers into her vagina while licking her asshole.

He curled the fingers, found her special spot, and stroked it lightly.

Grace cried out and pushed her ass back harder into his face. "Eat my ass! Harder! Urgh! Fuck my pussy! Right there! Right there!"

The bed moved a little as the witches repositioned themselves. Jasmine got her face in between Grace and Daniel and her mouth took his precum spewing cock deep into her throat. This caused Daniel to moan into the crack of Grace's ass. He tongued broadly now, bathing Grace's ass crack fully. His fingers kept their constant motion inside her vagina, and he added his thumb to her clit, rubbing gently.

Amy and Amber lay on either side of Daniel and used their hands to caress all the exposed skin with a light touch and a soft drag of their nails. Daniel shuddered with the pleasure. A loud ringing sound filled his ears as all the hairs on his body stood on end.

Grace grabbed Bitty's left foot and dragged her over to her. Bitty ended up on her back staring up at the tent ceiling, legs apart. Grace attacked her little pussy with passion and Bitty moaned and smiled. Jennifer climbed up on the bed, threw a leg over Bitty's upturned face and pressed her soaking pussy to her mouth. Bitty's stretchy tongue dove deep and filled Jennifer's pussy.

For a long time, the beast with many legs and arms undulated on the bed. Moaning and lust-filled whimpering filled the tent. Jennifer's fingers found Amy and Amber's pleasure spots. Her fingers soon turned into fists, and she was soon up to the wrist in both of their pussies. Across the bond, the pleasure mixed, magnified, and merged into one mounting pleasure.

Grace came first, spraying Daniel's face with three forceful jets of clear liquid. This set Daniel off, and he started pumping thick ropes into Jasmine's throat. Bitty came next, screaming into Jennifer's pussy, and setting her off.

Jennifer rammed her fingers hard into Amy and Amber, and they fell into bliss, their juices running down Jennifer's arms.

They all spasmed in pleasure, Daniel still pumping his cum into Jasmine's throat. Their combined orgasm continuing for close to five minutes. When it ended, they collapsed together, limbs intertwined, sweating, and covered in the juices of all the women.

They lay panting as Jasmine popped her mouth off Daniel's cock. She pulled her clinging wet hair off her face and swallowed hard three times. "Is it my turn yet?"

Five flushed faces looked at her in surprise and all smiled at once.

"Oh, it's your turn all right!" growled Daniel, and he grabbed both her large nipples and twisted them hard.

Jasmine screeched and came hard. She then melted into the pile of sweaty flesh, shuddering in pleasure.

"That's a great start," she murmured, as her orgasm continued to wriggle through her. Her eyes closed and she drifted off to dreamless sleep.

* * *

"There, right there, do you see it?" Grace pointed out the tracks in the dirt.

"Yeah, a large impression at the back, and a single smaller impression where the big toe is," answered Daniel.

"Goblin tracks. They only ever leave a heel and big toe mark. Based on the depth of the track in the soft dirt we know it's a goblin and not something heavier. Like a gnoll."

"Or an orc..."

"No, remember? Orcs wear boots. Goblins, gnolls, kobolds, ogres and trolls are all barefoot."

"And kobold tracks are like a large dog's."

"They are exactly like a large dog's tracks, only with two paws on the ground instead of four."

Daniel looked around the forest from the small game path they were following. He could see maybe ten feet through the dense Wilds foliage. Three days ago, as soon as they had crossed over into the Wilds, the humidity had risen like stepping into a steam room, and the heat had become sweltering. Daniel had seen the shimmer that marked the boundary and had shivered when they had crossed over. Since then, Grace had led them unerringly down paths. She had been here before.

"There's a cave system up ahead. They'll be inside out of the sun."

"Because the sun burns them."

1...678910...23