The Rise of the Spell Caster

Story Info
Daniel Davies and his witches head to the Wilds.
81.2k words
4.9
9.8k
30

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 01/05/2024
Created 11/17/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Estcher
Estcher
1,759 Followers

THE RISE OF THE SPELL CASTER

Book Three of the Spell Caster series.

Hi everyone. Here is the concluding story to the first Spell Caster series arc.

I took my time with this one and even took a break from writing this past summer.

I tie up most of the threads in this third tale. I didn't want this to go on and on forever. I enjoy concluding things. This tale does that for me.

I hope you enjoy the return of my characters.

WARNING: This tale contains orgies, gay references, anal sex, violence, cum-swapping with (*gasp*) men and women, magic, and women with impossible bodies. If ANY of that offends you, go away, please. No one is making you read this. Okay? This is supposed to be fun.

[Word count: ~81,000]

Summary of What Came Before

Daniel Davies, a farmer outside the trading town of Acron, is a serf to the king of the realm, aged twenty-five years. He's blond haired, blue-eyed, and strong and stands six feet tall. He fled from a town near the Wilds after the murder of his parents at age eighteen. They were killed by orcs. Badly. It always ends badly when orcs kill you.

He arrived at Acron and bought the rights to turn the soil of a plot of land for the King. He settled in and became quite good at it. He lived a quiet life at the farm. Then cinch bugs invaded Acron and were destroying the crops.

With a broken well to fix, Daniel heads to town. He stops by the tavern and sees a band of adventurers getting ready for a mission in the Wilds. One adventurer is a spell caster; a man who could easily solve the infestation. But he won't because he's an elitist ass. Another one of the adventurers, a strange woman named Grace with a penchant for violence, tells Daniel to head to the capital city of Whitehaven and get tested as an adventurer.

Much later, clearing a fallen tree in the woods, Daniel uncovers the body of Eric, the spell caster from the tavern. He finds his spell book (and a great deal of wealth) and gives it a try. Nothing works, until Daniel, seeking clarity of mind, taps into using sexual energy to power spells. It works.

Daniel uses his newfound spell casting ability to clear his farm of bugs. He heads into town and runs into Amy Albright, daughter of the owner of the town trading post. Amy, a couple of years younger than him, harasses him every time he comes into town. Seeking revenge, Daniel forces a confrontation with Amy, which ends up embarrassing her in front of the whole town. That evening, Amy sneaks into Daniel's room in the inn wielding a large knife. Daniel casts a Charm Person spell on her in defence and then seduces her.

In the middle of fucking, Amy breaks the charm on her, but continues fucking Daniel, as Amy has always been secretly in love with Daniel. They have a memorable night exposing the wild side of Amy. Amy confronts Daniel about his magic, and they part at least friends. In the morning, Daniel heads to the bathhouse and awakens a desire in Jasmine, one of two female lovers of Amy. Jasmine is a match for the wilder side of Daniel; however, because of their noisy sex, Jasmine gets fired.

Amy brings Jasmine to Daniel's farm. They awaken their love and decide to head to Whitehaven to get tested together as adventurers. They share each other sexually and kindle a strong bond of friendship.

Amy brings Amber (Jasmine and Amy's third lover; a hard-core lesbian who hates men), to the farm, and they try to convince her to travel with them to Whitehaven. Grace then appears and tells Daniel that the three women are a circle of hedge witches, and he is already bonded to them. She tells them she will escort them to the Adventurer Academy in the city to be tested.

Grace joins Amy and Jasmine with Daniel for a memorable night. Amber later joins them and discovers she has a desire to tie Daniel up and dominate him. They head to Whitehaven, with Grace secretly defending them on the way from an unknown threat seeking to recover a mysterious egg found by Daniel on Eric's corpse.

They arrive in Whitehaven and register with the academy to be tested.

No sooner do they meet Quinten Cuirass, Paladin of the One God, and the headmaster of the Academy of Adventure Training, or the Adventurer Academy. They soon recognise just what a huge douche he is. Then Daniel, trying to free the gnome Bitty Beatrix from what Daniel perceives as slavery (and he's right), ends up purchasing her from the Academy, rather than freeing her.

Unfortunately, to take possession of a gnome, you have to sleep with them, which is a polite way of saying you need to fuck them. It's a gnome rule and Daniel cannot decline. Daniel, while fucking Bitty, and not one to want to own a slave, despite how cute Bitty is, uses his magic and discovers the gnomes across the Realm have been put under a horrible curse, which stops their ability to orgasm and the male gnomes from getting an erection. Daniel tears the curse apart using his sexual magic and frees the gnomes and starts the Gnomish Emancipation. There was much rejoicing. Bitty, now Daniel's Emissary to the Gnomes, remains with them and joins the gang.

Worried about repercussions against Daniel by the Realm for effectively removing a slave labour scam, the witches perform a ritual for Daniel to communicate to all the gnomes to keep what happened secret. Daniel isn't convinced this will be enough, but Bitty hints to him that the gnomes are forever in his debt and will listen to him. The witches - mostly because Amber is still not fully part of the circle - cannot power the massive ritual until Daniel steps up and, um, pleasures himself. Daniel senses a powerful presence surrounding them when he assists the ritual. He adds his magic to the ritual and the results are stupendous, but the burst of power draws the witch Gwydion Bainbridge to their suite. She says she is their witchcraft professor but does so while openly drooling over Daniel.

Meanwhile, elsewhere in the Realm, Grace de Moroingi meets in secrecy with Morgaine de Moroingi, her Night fae, pureblood, younger stepsister, and irritatingly for Grace, she is in line for the throne of the Night fae to replace their shared mother, Rhiannon de Moroingi, Queen of the Night fae and the Unseelie Court. Morgaine informs Grace that the southern city of Yanwey, lying between the lands of the Night and Light fae and known as a welcoming, massive hub of multiculturalism, is no more; wiped off the face of the world. This is what happens when a phoenix starts its life cycle over a populated area. In this case, the male phoenix from the Wilds had been drawn to Yanwey, and there, something horrible happened, and the phoenix had exploded in flame, destroying the entire city.

Morgaine relays a message from their mother: the Light fae are amassing their armies much sooner than expected, and they blame the Night fae for the destruction of Yanwey. Rhiannon wants Grace to recover the female egg, which Grace had given to King Arbuckle to lift a geas placed on her. Grace learns that it was King Arbuckle who had sent Daniel's parents to the Wilds to find the female phoenix egg, which resulted in their deaths.

Grace travels to Yanwey and sees the destruction for herself. At the centre of the massive crater, where the male egg should have been, there was nothing to find, not even residual magic. Whatever had been there had been taken.

Back at the Academy, Daniel and his witches soon discover that witches have never been suffered to live in the Realm, and that Quinten was one of those responsible for the largest witch body count the Realm had ever seen.

Daniel and Amy go for a walk around the school grounds and discover that students are rather vicious to one another, and openly attacking each other. Being witches with a bound spell caster, Daniel and the witches become enemy number one. After a brief attack on Amy and Daniel, they meet Jennifer Jousts, a gorgeous paladin of an unknown god, who heals them. Just then, the Cray brothers, working for 'the boss' attack and nearly kill Daniel with magic missiles. Jasmine and Amber arrive, but Amber refuses to help Daniel, and instead focuses on Amy, who had merely been punched in the face.

Gwydion Bainbridge arrives to heal Daniel and does something to him. Following this, Daniel unexplainably withdraws from his Circle and becomes sexually obsessed with the repulsive Gwydion and abandons his witches. He ends up fucking Gwydion over and over, but some small part of him refuses to ejaculate inside her.

The witches arrive at Gwydion's apartment with Jennifer and Quinten and pull Daniel away. Back in their suite, Amy and Jasmine finally have it out with Amber after she had left Daniel to die in the commons with a grievous injury and had done nothing to help him. Jasmine and Amy threaten to throw her out of the circle. Amanda relents.

The witches discuss the problem of Daniel not being able to access his magic unless he is sexually excited. Bitty hears this and says the gnomes had invented a pocket pussy and suggests it might help.

Jennifer arrives at their suite and reveals she is a paladin of Syn. The girls tell her everything and this only confirms with Jennifer that her calling to help Daniel and the girls is important. Syn wants a special circle formed, and it is almost there. Jennifer also helps with the pocket pussy and gives them a lead on a perfect lubricant from her coastal home. Jasmine and Bitty invent the pocket pussy and pussy balls.

Needing to break Gwydion's hold on Daniel, the girls perform a ritual. It soon becomes apparent that Amber isn't fully part of the circle. Amy realises what she must do and seizes the heart of the circle from Amber by embracing her love for them all. Amy realises then that there had never truly been a heart, and the circle had been waiting for one of them to claim it. Power fills Amy and with a simple motion she severs Gwydion's evil tie to Daniel. The special circle is formed, and Syn's presence is felt for a moment.

Daniel and the witches get down to learning how to use their circle effectively. During the training, Daniel notices Amber is part of the circle but cannot share in the circle's full power. As a result, her strength in the circle is only marginal at best.

Gnomes visit Daniel and declare him the Saviour, which only pisses Daniel off. Some gnomes have formed a religious group they call Gnomology, whose purpose is to serve Daniel and spread his word. Daniel quickly pushes aside any concept of a religious group worshipping him and establishes Bitty as his Emissary and that her words to the gnomes come from him. The Gnomologists leave to consider his words.

Daniel and the girls decide to test their new abilities as a circle and emerge back on the school grounds. The Cray brothers attack right away and this time, prepared, the circle throws up a shield and blocks the attack. The Cray brothers, and the watching audience of students, wait the shield out. Daniel and girls uncertain about what's happening, question the delay. The Cray brothers say it is only a matter of time before the shield expires. Daniel and the girls laugh and when, after significant time passes and there being no sign of the shield expiring, the Cray brothers attempt an attack but are repelled. The Cray brothers leave disgraced and embarrassed in front of the school.

Jennifer finally explains the nature of Syn, and that her true purpose is righting wrongs and seeing justice served. And that she's also a sex addict. Jennifer also explains how Quinten was totally against her coming to the school, which Daniel finds odd. Then Jennifer displays another of her gifts from Syn: The Divine Fuck. For a moment, in a blink of an eye, Syn imparts a powerful orgasm as a kind of blessings. One which cums and cums.

Later, Daniel and Jasmine take a walk and are confronted by the Cray brothers once again. With just Jasmine beside him, he erects another shield, which surprises the brothers and Daniel. But Daniel can still feel the other girls and draw from their strength and power. When the brothers cast fire orbs at the shield, Daniel feels an immediate attraction to the fire.

Unexpectedly, an immense pressure descends on Daniel and Jasmine and Quinten appears, using the power of his One God to suppress them. Quinten declares that Daniel and his circle will no longer be tolerated and that they will be tried and executed in the morning. It has been Quinten that has been attacking Daniel all this time, surprising literally no one. Suddenly the pressure from the One God is gone, and Jennifer appears and exposes the true power of Syn. Jennifer reveals that the One God is a false god, and that Syn has sent her to the school to protect her newest followers. Jennifer announces that Syn has sent Glenda Gables to the school to teach the witches. Glenda is known throughout the Realm as the one good witch, and she was instrumental in stopping the Witches' War decades ago. Jennifer is then called away by Syn to visit Yanwey.

The next day, Daniel and the witches are finally tested. Unfortunately, Quinten changes the testing parameters and the test they are given instead tests their morality and ethics. After the horrible ordeal where Daniel and the girls face unimaginable horrors, Quinten declares them failures. Grace intervenes and the King sides with her and declares Daniel and the witches successful and welcomes them into the Academy as students.

Grace meets with the King and Quinten and is delighted to find her adventurer party members, Jason, and Brian, following a calling by Syn. Quinten defends himself by explaining he can only do as his One God directs and that he has no choice in the matter. Brian defends this saying that one must always follow the direction of your chosen god and faith.

Grace later explains to Brian and Jason what she saw in Yanwey. Brian says he ran into Jennifer on their way to Whitehaven and that Syn had sent her to Yanwey. Grace is deeply concerned. The male phoenix is missing, and the female phoenix egg is now with Arbuckle. It is also interesting to Grace that Quinten, King Arbuckle, and Sylvan, all knew that Eric had been killed by a tree; something Grace hadn't mentioned before.

Grace meets with Daniel and the witches and explains how Amber's mother, Amanda, had clashed with Gwydion over the same spell caster. Thousands died as collateral damage in the Witches' War, until Glenda, and her often forgotten husband, Roger, stopped it.

Grace recognises that Amber has not fully joined the circle. Something Jennifer had said about Amber comes back and they realise she needs to dominate Daniel. Bitty, the resident expert of sex, arranges a special session.

Left alone with Amber, and tied limbs askew to crossed pieces of lumber, Daniel finally sees the dark malignant power embedded in Amber. He goads her into mounting him and in the thralls of her pleasure he separates Amber from the malignant presence and protects her and feeds her the love of the circle to strengthen her. Together they free her of the evil and it flees, heading back to its creator, Gwydion.

Amber has finally seen Daniel, and free of the evil and still mounted to him, they make love; she bites his chest next to the marks left by Jasmine and Amy, and in a moment, fully joins the circle with an explosive ethereal bang. This leads to a massive ten-hour orgy with Grace and Bitty involved.

Glenda Gables and Roger Rockstone arrive at the Academy and start the true training of the circle. Glenda extracts oaths from them and reveals she is a seer, and not a true witch, and because of that, they can tell no one since seers are often the captured, unwilling tools of powerful people. She reveals a vision of Daniel standing with his three witches as the world burns around them.

Glenda, Roger, Jason, Grace, and Brian start training them. A montage follows. It ends when Glenda announces she has nothing left to teach them. Grace announces she wants to form a new party with everyone except Glenda and Roger. She wants to head to the Wilds.

Sadly, Quinten puts a stop to them leaving. Glenda hadn't taught any of the more mundane topics the school requires, and compulsory courses are compulsory courses, never mind how many electives you've managed to complete. Glenda then provides a seer vision and speaks in the languages of all those present, which shakes up Grace for some unknown reason. Hmm.

Walking the school grounds, Daniel is once again accosted. This time by two men who demand the return of Eric Garcia's spell book to the Lancashire family. They also accuse Daniel of murdering Eric. Refusing to comply with the men, they attack Daniel and his witches. Now trained by the best, the circle and Daniel react instantly. Daniel, remembering the fire orbs and his affinity to fire, tries something similar. In his hands, he condenses his fire to a small white ball, fed by his anger. He launches it at the two men, and it expands into a large bubble and instantly, with no noise, completely vaporises the two men and a portion of the stone corridor.

Quinten appears immediately and sentences them to death for killing the legal authorities of the Garcia family. He strides forward to kill them right then and there, an evil smile crossing his face, when Grace is suddenly there, fighting Quinten with grace and beauty. Daniel can feel Grace through the circle bond and feeds her massive power. With the added strength, she disarms Quinten, an impossible feat against a paladin.

Quinten tells them they will be tried in court, under his authority. The trial is a mockery of justice and laws. Grace, defending Daniel, exposes the truth and exposes that Quinten knows details of exactly how Eric was killed. Details no one but the murderer would know. Exposed, Quinten rises in anger, sword drawn.

Glenda interrupts and removes the glamour over Quinten. His armour is rusted and dented. His sword cheap and fragile. Glenda announces that the One God Quinten follows is none other than Loki the Trickster. Quinten strikes unexpectedly and plunges his sword into Daniel's chest.

The healing attempts from his circle wash through Daniel and ignite his internal flames. He starts to burn hotter and hotter. He feels the need to unleash his inner fire when Glenda reaches out and touches his forehead and he blacks out.

As Daniel lies comatose in the Academy Infirmary, Gwydion sneaks in to try to claim him once again. The last time something within Daniel had blocked her efforts. She performs a ritual on Daniel, a ritual learned from Amanda Aine, Amber's mother. One that steals a bound spell caster from his circle.

She rides Daniel and waits for Amber to arrive. For her ritual to work the heart of the circle is required. When Amber arrives, she draws her into the ritual circle and casts the Heart Freezing Spell, a spell to steal a bound spell caster from the heart of a witches' circle.

Unexpectedly, the spell rebounds and slams into Gwydion, freezing her heart solid. Gwydion is killed instantly. The others arrive and Glenda explains Gwydion thought Amber was the heart, not knowing Amy had taken that honour. The spell turned on the caster of the spell and found Gwydion.

The dust settles, and Grace is named the interim headmaster of the Academy by King Arbuckle. Quinten has escaped and run off somewhere. Glenda tells Daniel he has the power of the female phoenix inside him, and it shouldn't be there.

Jennifer arrives back and speaks of her visit to Yanwey and seeing the horror there. The goddess Syn spoke to her and told her the male Phoenix had been betrayed and destroyed the city in his rage. Syn has tasked Jennifer to join the adventurers and to discover the truths about Yanwey and the phoenixes. Together they form a quick plan of action. First, Grace will see the King and get the female Phoenix egg back, and two, they will all head to the Wilds to speak with Maeve, Queen of the Wild Fae, and seek answers to what has happened with the phoenixes.

Estcher
Estcher
1,759 Followers