The Rise of Zar’ahk Pt. 01: Repose

Story Info
Zar and Dinae are reunited with Aasha who joins the family.
7.5k words
5
1.4k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dinae was the last to wake up in the large bed she shared with her family. She'd spent much of the night awake with the newborn Fehya, feeding, rocking, and cajoling her to sleep just to do it all again a couple hours later. She knew they let her sleep in, despite her responsibilities to the household. She rose, stretched, and went to the basin of water heated by the nearby hearth. The bedroom of the former Turag, First Axe to the orc chief, was massive and more richly appointed than their previous home.

She stood in front of the hearth, turning her backside to the fire. The cool breeze from the window blew across her body, bringing her nipples to stiff attention. She shivered with the chill, and the tingling sensation in the hardening nubs at the tips of her swollen breasts. She ran her hands over the tops of her breasts, feeling the goose-flesh down to her engorged nipples. They hardened more when her hands brushed over them, sending little jolts up her spine. Droplets of moisture clung to her fingers. Her hands continued down her body and over the mound of her sex.

She parted her dampening lips, still tender from the night before. All the women of her family, even Sabrah, spent the night in the massive bed of the master's chambers. Sithkah, at last free of her enslavement in the fighting pits, was there as well. The nagari had stayed several weeks in the house of the former First Axe, but would soon leave to rejoin her people. They had all been a pile of sweating flesh and scales, twined and writhing among the furs of the bed. Dinae's fingers slipped deeper between the folds of her sex, and she turned to brace herself with her free hand against the mantle of the hearth.

She remembered the feeling of Aasha's mouth on her nipple, biting and pulling at the tingling bud with a desperate need. Beside them, Duuhra was still teaching Sabrah the new order of things, clutching the orc woman's head between her thigh's. Not that Turag's former wife complained. She accepted her new station with wanton abandon, greedily savoring the pussy of her new mistress. Sithkah lay between both pairs, caressing green skin and ivory, kissing slender elven nicks and twining her forked tongue around thick orcish nipples. Dinae remembered the feeling of that light tongue tracing feathery lines along her spine and soft, scaled fingers exploring her pussy from behind. Her waking fingers followed the same path. She gasped when she grazed her clit, running her slender fingers on either side of the tingling nub.

"You will love this," Aasha had said, pulling Dinae's leg up over her own hip to open her more to the nagari's probing fingers.

"Yes," Dinae whispered to the fire, spreading her legs and resting her head on the mantlepiece.

In her memory, she felt Sithkah move closer. The nagari's hand retreated, replaced by something thicker probing at her wet cunny. Her lips parted at the invading nagari's slender smooth cock. It felt different than Zar's thick phallus. Softer, and longer, and probing her deeply. The waking Dinae moaned as her fingers slid deep into her pussy in memory. She had moaned while kissing Aasha savagely, but her friend smiled and pulled back.

"There's more, love," Aasha whispered.

Dinae gasped, a sigh of longing, when Sithkah withdrew her cock. The elf rocked her hips back to find the retreating member with the hungry lips of her pussy. Instead, she found another. The first phallus, slick with Dinae's juices, probed at her puckered anus, and the second parted her throbbing lips. At the same time, Aasha bit her nipple hard and sucked the tender flesh into her mouth. Dinae was driven wild with desire. She didn't care that she had little experience with anal sex, or that one of her partners seemed to have too many appendages. She needed more. The elf pushed back into the nagari, feeling both cocks invade her body slowly. Sithkah let her control it, just holding onto Dinae's hips with gentle hands. Her soaking pussy accepted the thicker second shaft easily. The first invaded her ass with a slight burning pain that made her hesitate. Her pussy clenched and her whole body shivered. She took a deep breath, tried to relax, and pushed back more.

Dinae's fingers slid deep inside her and her thumb worked frantically around her clit. Even in the morning she could feel the tenderness in her body, a slight, longing ache where the nagari had been inside her. She'd never felt so full, so primal. She'd cum twice driving back into Sithkah's cocks while Aasha tormented her nipples with bites and nibbles. By the end she was accepting each thrust with an animalistic grunt, trying to get as much of the nagari inside her as possible. Dinae, the waking Dinae, cried out as she orgasmed with her own memories. She bit her lip, some part of her still too shy to let the entire household know what was happening above their heads.

Dinae washed and wrapped her silver wolf fur loincloth around her waist. It was a gift of the house's former mistress. She left her matching fur boots by the bed, preferring to go barefoot in the house. She left her breasts bare, once self-conscious and shy, she was now proud of her body. She did not hide the marks of her slavery, the heavy rings in her nipples linked by chains, for it was only symbolic. She was no more a slave to her family than Duuhra was. She had status which few other non-orcs shared.

The elf descended the stairs to find most of her family in the large hall that made up the central communal area of the home. It was dominated by a large table surrounded by heavy chairs, and a stone hearth for cooking and heat at the far end. Sithkah and Aasha were sitting and one end of the table, talking and laughing at some shared joke. They were both dressed similarly to Dinae, as other females in the community tended to. Aasha's rings and chains were replaced with the silver, etched with the markings of Zar's family like Dinae's. Sithkah still wore the markings of her enslavement in the pits, though she had been freed from there already.

Sabrah tended a large pot, smelling of sausage and potatoes, hanging over the fire. She too wore a leather loincloth, sweat covering her neck and breasts from the heat of the fire. At the head of the table sat the mistress of the house, Duuhra, growing heavy with her own child. She was cradling Fehya gently in her arms. The large orc woman looked down at the half-elven, half-orcish babe with a tenderness only seen when she held the child. She made soft rumbling sounds in her chest and rocked slightly in her chair. Duuhra looked up at Dinae and shot her a conspiratorial wink. The elf blushed and took her seat next the large orc. Baby Fehya began to fuss so the orc reluctantly turned the child over to her mother's arms to eat again.

"She's always hungry," Dinae smiled down at the child, caressing her face with a gentle finger.

"Orc children grow fast," Duuhra chuckled.

"Sithkah, must you leave today?" Dinae turned to the nagari across the table, while she guided her baby to her breast.

Aasha laughed, and the ginger elf blushed furiously.

"Sadly, I must," the nagari smiled. "As much as I would like to remain with all of you, it is near mating season for my people. There are too few of us as it is."

"You will send word, and visit when you can, yes?" Duuhra didn't hide the hope in her voice. All of them had experienced the nagari's unique nature over the last few nights.

"I will mistress..., Duuhra," Sithkah fell back into old habits, despite her new freedom. She had been freed at Aasha's request, after Aasha was reunited with Dinae.

"Good," the orc woman nodded.

Sabrah was setting out breakfast when Zar'ahk entered through the heavy wooden door at the end of the main hall. A gust of chilly wind followed him in from the outside. He took off his heavy fur cloak and hung it on a wooden hook near the door.

"I spoke to the wise women," Zar said, sitting down at his chair at the head of the table. "They are interested in learning about your fertility medicine."

"I would be honored to share it with them," Dinae looked up from watching Fehya nursing.

"This could save our people," Duuhra lovingly caressed her distended stomach, smiling proudly at Dinae.

"If I can convince Gor'zahn to cut back on the constant raiding," Zar said between bites of dripping sausage. "We're losing more warriors than we birth, even if every female gets pregnant today we may not be able to recover."

"I can relate," Sithkah said softly.

Zar grunted and nodded, chewing noisily. Aasha put a hand on the Nagari's shoulder.

"You will be blessed with many offspring, I'm sure of it," Sabrah said, sitting down with her own breakfast.

"Dinae's medicine will help," Sithkah smiled.

"You will warn people away from orcish territory?" Zar asked. "I do not wish to see any more nagari in the pits."

"I will."

"Good," Zar pulled a small leather bag from his belt and tossed it to Sithkah. "Those are in case you run into any of my people, and for when you return."

The nagari opened the bag and dumped the contents into her hand. Two silver rings, engraved with Zar's sigils fell into her hand. They were the same diameter as the heavy steel circlets that pierced her nipples and marked her as a pit slave.

"You do not need to wear them all the time, obviously, but it will grant you safe passage among my tribe and those who know my sigil."

"I would be honored, Master...I mean Zar'ahk," Sithkah smiled. "I, like my elven sisters, am not ashamed of the path that brought me here. I will wear them with pride and in remembrance of the noble Zar'ahk who freed me."

"Here, let me help," Aasha brushed Sithkah's hands away from her old steel rings and started to take them out herself.

The dark-haired elf unhooked the right ring while the rest of the table chatted over breakfast. She massaged Sithkah's large, dark nipple gently after removing the old ring. The nagari sighed, her forked tongue flicking over her rosy lips. Aasha slipped the first silver ring through the opening left by the old one, then lifted the nagari's heavy breast and kissed the distended nipple, sucking it into her mouth and releasing it with a pop. Aasha repeated the process on the second ring, and nipple.

"You're making me want to delay leaving a few minutes," Sithkah groaned.

"Only a few minutes?" Aasha smiled, her other hand already finding the nagari's thickening cocks starting to emerge from her cloaca.

"Not at the table while we're eating," Duuhra chided.

"Let's go," Aasha stood, drawing Sithkah away from the table by her cock.

They moved to the other side of the hall where a bed of animal furs was spread out in front of a large fireplace. Once there, Aasha dropped to her knees and wasted no time engulfing one of those curved dicks with her mouth.

"May I," Sabrah asked Duuhra, her eyes fixed on the two across the hall.

"Of course," Duuhra said. "You do not need to ask for my permission in this house, Sabrah. You are Zar's mate, as are we all."

The former First Axe's mate was used to being completely submissive, even in her own house. She was still getting used to being treated as an equal, even though she was not first mate anymore. She'd feared they would kill her when they took over Turag's property, but instead they had welcomed her into their unique family. She left the table and joined the two before the fire, helping Aasha by taking the nagari's second cock into her own mouth.

"Did you get them?" Duuhra asked Zar.

"I did," he set another small leather pouch on the table and continued to eat. "We'll wait until they are done, and Sithkah has left. The moment should be private."

Dinae looked up from watching her baby's sleeping face still absently suckling at her breast. "What moment?"

Zar and Duuhra shared a knowing smile.

"It is a surprise for all of you, and we do not wish to ruin it," Duuhra said.

Over on the furs, Aasha and Sabra seemed to be in a competition to see who could make the Nagari cum first. They were working at an alternating rhythm, swallowing as much of Sithkah's cocks as they could while furiously pumping with their hands. The nagari had her fingers entwined in their hair, guiding the elf and the orc to deeper and deeper penetration of their throats. Both women seemed to be of a similar appetite when it came to pain and discomfort when aroused as they kept going despite gasping for breath, streaming tears, and the occasional gagging.

"I need to go talk to my brother soon," Zar said. Finishing the last of his food he turned a bit in his chair to watch the scene across the hall.

"Do you think he will approve of using the elven medicine?" Duuhra got up to start clearing away plates.

"I can do that," Dinae began but Duuhra shushed her, nodding to the sleeping baby in her arms.

"I don't know," Zar said. "I hope he will listen to reason, otherwise there will be no future for our young."

Over on the furs, Sithkah was hissing through her teeth and pumping her cocks in and out of the mouths of her lovers. It was obvious she was close, and furiously racing toward the finish line. With a sibilant cry the nagari froze, holding Aasha and Sabrah's heads firmly with her cocks deep in their throats as she twitched and spasmed. The orc and elf tried to swallow but they both gagged. Aasha let some of the nagari's cum escape her mouth, while Sabrah managed to recover and swallow it all. Sithkah collapsed after a final shudder ran up the length of her tail to her neck, her shinning cocks still proudly rigid and pointing to the ceiling even after the workout.

"You won," Aasha smiled at Sabrah, wiping cum from her lips and sucking it off her fingers. "I'm not finished with her, but I concede first choice of position to you."

The orc looked at the prone nagari, who was watching them through narrowed eyes. She lay on her back, her large breasts fallen heavily to the side, her body covered in a sheen of sweat, and slick cocks curved up and toward her stomach.

"I want to feel that tongue," Sabrah said, crawling over to straddle the nagari's head. Sithkah flashed a smile and her long, forked tongue slithered out to play along the folds of the orc's descending pussy.

"Lovely," Aasha untied her loincloth and let it fall to the floor, then crawled across the furs to throw her legs over Sithkah, lowering her own soaked cunny to slide along the underside of the nagari's upper cock and covering it in natural lubrication.

"Speaking of the young," Duuhra was saying. "You need to see to Sabrah and Aasha soon."

"I will," Zar got up from the table and undid his belt, pulling off his leather kilt and laying it over the back of his chair.

Zar's large cock was rigid as iron with arousal as he made his way over to the furs before the fire. He got down on his knees and put a hand on Aasha's hip, guiding her to raise up a little, which she did.

"Excuse me Sithkah, I need a little lubrication and I'll let you have this pussy back."

With a sigh, Zar slowly pushed his thick member into the elf's tight pussy. Aasha grunted, pressing back to accept the invading phallus. Zar took his time, sliding his cock nearly out of Aasha slowly, then thrusting back in. After a few thrusts he pulled out, and Aasha moaned plaintively.

"Don't worry, I'm sure Sithkah can fill you again," Zar smiled. "I have something else in mind."

"Oh?" The elf purred.

She reached between herself and the nagari, lifting the twin cocks below her. She wondered, for a moment, if what she was thinking was even possible. Deciding to find out firsthand, she gripped them firmly and pressed both tips between the folds of her pussy. When she found her entrance, she settled back until she had Sithkah's dicks firmly inside her. The nagari groaned loudly, which vibrated up, into and through Sabrah.

The orc woman had her head thrown back and was grinding her pussy against the nagari's mouth. She could feel the narrow, forked tongue deep inside her, moving like nothing else she had ever felt. Sithkah's tongue moved like a living thing, delicately sliding along her vulva, flicking gently at her clit, and then back in to touch the deepest parts of her. The feeling was so intense she felt like she needed something to hold onto, so she took hold of the rings in Sithkah's nipples which caused the nagari to moan even loader and send more vibrations through the orc's body.

Zar still knelt behind Aasha, watching the nagari's twin cocks disappear into the elf's body. He was impressed with her hunger and lust, and her ability to overcome discomfort and pain to find the pleasure in anything sexual. She was a marvel, but so were all the women in his life. Each with their own desires, virtues, and appetites. He knew Aasha's appetite, as evidenced by the roll of her hips when she pressed back onto the nagari's members. With each thrust back, she presented her ass to Zar, spreading her cheeks and flashing the tight, pink star of her anus.

Taking the hint, and his slick cock in hand, Zar met one of her backward thrusts by pressing the thick head of his phallus into her ass. Aasha stopped there, rolling her hips a little more for a good angle, and pressing back. Sithkah's cocks drove even deeper and the head of Zar's dick popped through the resistance of her anus with a burning pain and pleasure. The orc moved forward with slow and steady pressure until his hips met hers and he was buried to the hilt, Aasha moaning the entire time.

"Oh Gods, don't...stop."

Aasha was in pure ecstasy. She felt waves of pain and pleasure almost indescribable. She had never felt so full but she needed more. She drove herself back onto the three cocks invading her body like she needed every bit of them inside her but couldn't get enough. She took Sithkah's hands and pressed them to her breasts.

"Pull," was all she said.

The nagari took her meaning, pinching Aasha's nipple rings and pulling until her nipples stretched painfully. Aasha cried out and she felt Sabrah cradle her head in her hands, brushing her thick fingers through the elf's straight dark hair. It was all too much, the tension building in her body, the tingling pain in her nipples, pussy and ass. The gentle caresses on her scalp. Without warning, her body lept over the edge of a waterfall of sensations. The orgasm building deep inside caused her mind to blank out and every muscle in her body to tense up. She couldn't breathe and her mind shut down to everything but the sensations going through her.

Beneath her, Sithkah sensed Aasha's orgasm build. She undulated her lower body, driving her cocks faster in and out of the elf's dripping pussy. She felt the elf's body start to shudder so pulled harder on the nipple rings her fingers were hooked through. She could feel her own orgasm building as the elf's pussy gripped her cocks like an iron vice, and felt Zar's cock through the thin all of Aasha's flesh that separated them. The nagari tried to focus, driving her tongue deep into the orc sitting on her face as well.

Zar was the first to fall over the edge. Aasha's ass was gripping his thick cock firmly with each thrust, and he could feel the nagari's thrusts beneath, massaging the underside of his phallus. He could sense the elf's orgasm building, which only drove her to fuck herself harder on his shaft. His excitement had already been building, watching the trio on the furs before he joined them, so he knew he wasn't going to last long anyway. With one, final, shuddering thrust Zar erupted inside the elf, driving his cock deep inside her. His whole world went black for a moment, and all he knew, or felt, or thought, was the sensation of his twitching cock gripped in the elf's ass and spilling his seed in several grunting bursts.

Aasha was so close to her own orgasm that Zar's thick shaft buried to the hilt and the warmth of his cum emptied deep in her was all it took to finally reach it. Her entire body tightened, clamping down on the cocks that filled her. She'd pushed back as hard as she could on the center of her universe at that moment. The focus of her mind being only the rigid flesh that invaded her with so much painful pleasure. Through the seconds that seemed to last a lifetime, she felt Sithkah reach her own orgasm when the nagari started to thrust beneath her and finally flood the elf's pussy with a sticky warmth. They both stayed in her until the last of her cries and shudders passed and she felt Zar pull out of her. For a moment she felt empty and wanted nothing more to be filled again, but her legs could no longer support her, and she rolled off the nagari to lie panting on the furs.