The Rise of Zar’ahk Pt. 01: Repose

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What do you mean?"

"I will let you have her," Gor sat back down, leaning forward and looking as if he was bestowing a gift on a subject. He held up a finger. "If she survives, you can have her. Or what's left of her."

Gor sat back after his proclamation. He held his arms out as if to embrace Zar's response to his generous offer.

"Survives?"

"Yes, I've grown bored of the elf. She's too soft, and too small. She is not fit for anything but that anymore," he nodded to the corner where the soldiers were laughing and jostling each other for position. "I will send her to the pits, and if she survives, she is yours."

"The pits?" Zar was in shock. Tessyn was trained as an elven warrior like her friends, but she was no pit fighter. His brother was right, that she was soft and innocent. "To fight who?"

"Oh, that's to be a surprise. I have something special planned. I was going to put them up against some of our best, but I think we should give them a taste first. Give the crowd a little sample, before the real fights. Tomorrow night, under the full moon."