The Risks of Topless Sunbathing

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Water pooled under my foot as I stepped onto the floor and hopped over to the sink. I wiped the water off my right hand using my towel, being sure to look as if I risked dropping the towel at any moment. Might as well have fun with this, I was thinking. I flipped the phone open. The text was from Mark.

'in his house. door to office locked gotta go back for a tool. keep him there'

Fuck, Mark was on his way back now for whatever he needed to get into Ted's office. I looked in the mirror and picked up the phone, making a show of reading the text. Finally, I walked back to the shower and dropped the phone on a dry spot on the floor nearby. I stepped in, pulled the curtain over, and put the towel back on the rod. Once again, I was naked, but unseen, behind the plastic shield. How to make this last?

This time, I allowed the curtain on the far end, closest to the window, to be pulled almost a quarter of the way open. Ted would have to position himself at the far corner of the window, and stay close to it, to see anything at this angle, but I knew he would try. I stepped in and out of view, flashing bits of skin, and tried not to make it obvious that I was checking to see if he was still out there. Sure enough, he was. Ted was close enough to the window that the light in the room barely made out his image through the dark, reflecting glass. Still, I saw him in my brief glance.

I smiled. The plan was working. I thought to grab the phone and text Mark that I had Ted occupied, but decided against it. Too risky, and it would slow him down. But it was nice knowing Ted was outside, rather than in his house while Mark was working.

For ten minutes I made movements behind the curtain, and procrastinated as much as possible. Finally, I turned off the water, and pulled the curtain slightly back, on the end nearest the shower head. I was still behind the curtain and betting Ted was anxious to see if I would step out naked. I bet he had his camera ready, too. But then I heard a voice.

"Amy!"

It wasn't Mark. It was Eric, my boyfriend. I hollered back, pulling the damp towel off the rod. "In the shower!"

Why was he here. This was not a good time. Eric darted in the bathroom (I should have locked it) and shouted at me. "Heya, babe!" Then there was a short pause. "Oh, uh... what's all this?"

He must have been referring to the mess on the floor, and the open window. I went with the current lie, while staying behind the curtain. I was drying myself off with the already-damp towel. "We're renovating. What are you doing here?"

"I had to see you. Now that you're in the shower, all the better."

Before I could respond to anything, the curtain was pulled completely back, Eric smiling broadly before me. The towel was in my hands, but I was otherwise stark naked in front of him... and the window... and Ted Kazinski... and Ted Kazinski's camera. In the corner of my eyes, I caught the lens reflecting from it. No doubt Ted was fast at it, snapping away. I snatched the towel up, covering my torso.

"Oh, why do that?" Eric smiled wider. "Give that here. I'll dry you off."

I wanted to protest, but laughed nervously instead. "Maybe we should do this in the bedroom," I said. He was tugging at the towel and I was trying to stop him from exposing me, but to no avail. Finally, I let go. Fuck it. At least it isn't video, I thought.

"The bedroom? No, I can't wait. It's been almost a week, Amy!"

"But babe... this room is a mess and, uh.. the uh.. window..."

Eric had visited enough to know that the window did not face the street. He glanced over to it, and because he wasn't fishing for anything, only saw the blackness outside reflecting the light in the room. He turned back to me. "Ah, the window," he said, in a low, sexy voice. "Think someone is watching? Wouldn't that be so hot?" He winked.

Oh my god, he had no idea. "Hot" was debatable. Knowing I wasn't getting the towel back, I stepped out, moving closer to Eric. If anything, I could use him to cover myself from Ted and his damn camera. I was about to lead Eric out of the bathroom, and to my bedroom, when he yanked on his button fly in one, fluid motion, unsnapping all of them simultaneously. His stone-hard cock popped into view, and he pushed me to the floor. "Come on, baby. I've waited all week."

Eric's sizable cock was right in front of my face. Before I could object, Eric shoved me into it and instinctively, I opened my mouth. Was I doing this? Couldn't I just stop it? I wanted to stop, but I found myself enticed to stay, too, allowing Eric to pump his thick rod into my mouth. By now, Ted had already taken photos of me naked. Whatever Mark erased, would be replaced with this footage, and held above our heads now.

But then an idea hit me. No doubt, Eric's and my actions would keep Ted glued to the window. Posting pictures online might have been an unenforceable crime (if it even was considered a crime at the time), but there were clear 'peeping tom' laws. I could text Mark and have him call the police. I could keep Eric in the bathroom, and Ted at the window, until they arrived.

Pushing against Eric's leg, I un-gagged myself from his cock. "One second, babe. I need to text someone, then you can have me right here and now."

"Aren't you sweet. Who ya texting?"

"My brother. Just a quick text." I was already on the floor and reached over, grabbing the phone off the floor where I'd left it. I flipped it open and zipped a text explaining the situation. I had to trust he would get it. I put the phone back down and looked up to Eric. "So how about it?"

"Finally!" he beamed. "Uh, you wanna go to the bedroom?"

"NO!!" I screamed. "Here. Right here!"

"Aren't you the impatient one?" Eric laughed, grabbing my right wrist and pulling me up like there was nothing to it. I was still unaccustomed to his considerably strength, yet I always felt safe with him. Even now, as he spun me around and pushed me toward the window. Instinctively, I pushed back, but I was too easy to toss around for him. I was practically hyperventilating as he effortlessly pressed me forward, my tits squishing into the glass.

"Too bad the window doesn't face the street, right, babe?"

To Eric, this was a game. He had no idea our neighbor was watching, just inches away outside the window. Eric likely thought the risk of anyone seeing us was extremely low. He was just playing a fantasy.

Of course, being this close to the glass, I could see straight into the side yard. I witnessed Ted ducking down, off to the side of the house, just next to the window, but still peeping out towards me. Thinking on my feet, I turned my head the opposite direction, away from him, pressing my left cheek against the glass. I looked up, as if in ecstasy. In seconds, I felt Eric's cock sliding into my pussy.

He leaned forward, running his fingers up my back and whispered, "I'm going to fuck you. Hard. Right here, for all to see, and there is nothing you can do about it. You're going to be my little slut. Keep an eye out for voyeurs. Invite them in if you like."

Eric loved to talk dirty, and often pushed fantasies into our bedroom activities. Our relationship was new, but Eric and I were very sexually compatible, open to exploring many things. We fell in hard and fast because of it, but outside of the robust and fun sexual games, we were still getting to know each other. There were many things we didn't see eye to eye on. Things that were important to us. Hence, one more reason I hadn't wanted to impose drama in the relationship with Ted's bullshit.

Eric began pumping fast. I knew, at this rate, he'd have us both cumming within a couple of minutes, at the most. Eric was great at quickies, typically followed by a short rest, and then a much longer encore. Unfortunately, this was too fast. We would be done before any cops would arrive in time. I needed to make this last.

"No!" I screamed. "Fuck me like a lady. Slow it down. I want to feeeeel you." I closed my eyes and brought my head down, biting my bottom lip.

Eric followed my demands, bringing us into a slow rhythm. My tits pressed onto the glass with each motion, making my nipples appear stretched and wide. I dared not look out the window, but I bet Ted saw every square inch of my flesh. The way my legs were spread, taking Eric's meat, made everything easily seen, at any angle.

"You have ten minutes," I said, firmly.

"Ten minutes for what?" asked Eric.

"I challenge you. Keep your cock in me, right here, for ten minutes without cumming... and I'll let you do anything you want with me. Any fantasy. I don't care what it is."

"ANYTHING?" Eric almost screamed. "And a challenge, to boot? Oh my, I can never pass up a challenge." I loved how he talked to me, like there was nothing to it, as he pumped his long, stiff cock in me, back and forth.

"Anything," I reaffirmed.

In truth, I just wanted enough time to pass for the cops to show up. Surely, they would arrest the peeping tom and confiscate his camera, and destroy any pictures that were taken. But secretly, I also loved the idea of Eric getting to do whatever he pleased to me. I wondered what it would be.

And finally, whether I liked it or not, I was totally getting off on the idea of being watched while fucking my boyfriend, regardless of who was doing the watching. Just knowing Ted was all hot and bothered by it, made me that much wetter.

Eric never changed the pace. He started counting down the minutes, warning me that I might have gotten into more than I had bargained for. It took everything in my power not to cum on his rod on multiple occasions. He felt so perfect in my pussy.

At eight minutes in, I was beginning to worry that either Mark hadn't received my text, or the cops wouldn't show in time, when all of a sudden, bright lights beamed out into the side yard and voices yelling loudly could be heard.

"YOU! There! Stop right there!"

Eric was utterly shocked and jumped back, pulling me with him. We toppled over each other, to the floor. More muffled voices outside made it clear that two or three cops were at the scene.

"Hands behind your back, sir!"

"Yes, that's him sir," I now heard my brother's voice.

"A camera, too, huh?" I heard another one say.

Ted was protesting, but being ignored at the moment. All the while, Eric and I scrambled to our feet, me finding the towel to wrap myself, and him, pulling his clothes back on. I bolted out of the room, screaming, "In my bedroom getting dressed!"

"What the fuck was that?" shouted Eric behind me.

Five minutes later, Eric and I went outside and walked around to the side of the house. Ted was standing, handcuffed, with his camera at his feet, between two burly police officers. One was considerably larger than the other. Mark was standing nearby, talking to them.

"Ah, good," said the larger cop as we approached. "Amy, is it? Amy, we need you to clear this up."

"Uh, yes... okay," I said.

"It appears your neighbor was taking photographs of you while you were in the bathroom."

"What?" I feigned ignorance.

"That's right. And don't worry, it's one of those new digital cameras. We will delete the files and remove the drive."

"Thank you," I said, looking down.

"Unfortunately, there isn't much else we can do. We got a call about a peeping tom, but after seeing this evidence, it appears we may have a pair of exhibitionists on our hands. Your neighbor claims he just happened to see you from his house, and that's why he got the camera."

I immediately wanted to interject with the truth, but then realized I would only embarrass myself in front of Eric. "Um.. we, uh.. well-"

Eric stepped up, "Sir, it was me. All my fault. I saw my girlfriend in the shower... and well, I am sure you can understand... one thing led to another. I assure you, if I thought we were offending anyone, or if we were like, facing the street, I wouldn't have done that."

"Maybe," said the shorter officer. "But I think you can understand that Mr. Kazinski didn't go out of his way to witness your actions. You made them obvious. While we can debate legalities, I think this problem best goes away if you two behave yourselves..." then he turned and pointed to Ted, "... and you keep out of their business. You're both in the wrong here."

That was it? No arrest? No punishment? Ted saw Eric's cock driving in and out of me, and he gets to hang on to that memory without any repercussions whatsoever? I glared him down. Surprisingly, he didn't look away, like the sniveling coward I expected him to be. Instead, he just stared back at me with a creepy grin.

Eric saw the interaction. "That will be agreeable, officer. Can one thing just be known, though?"

"Yes, sir?"

"I am assured you will do your best to destroy the files, but if those pictures are found anywhere online, let it be known that I might beat that man within an inch of his life." Eric pointed at Ted.

"Are you threatening him, sir?"

"No, just stating wild hypotheticals. I mean, if something like that happened, I would turn myself into the police, of course. But hypothetically, that might happen."

The larger officer stepped forward and held his arm over his partner's chest. "You know, that's good enough for me. I'm confident this will end right here."

If anything, I guess Eric and I got away without getting in trouble, but I still felt shorted. Then Mark spoke up. "By the way, Ted. The video is deleted, too."

With the light shining from the bathroom, and the cops with their overwhelming flashlights, I saw the shock in Ted's face the moment my brother said the words. I also saw the look of confusion on Eric. I sighed, breathing out heavy. "I'll explain everything later. It's clear I should have gotten you involved sooner, though."

"Involved in what?"

I stepped in closer, whispering into his ear. "I promise. I'll tell you everything, after you make good on that deal. I think you went the full ten minutes."

Eric grinned, pulling back and winking at me again, like he always does. It makes my heart melt. Finally, he turned to the officers. "Thank you, gentlemen. And you... uh... neighbor man... I don't expect any trouble from you, right?"

Considering the size difference, even a trained fighter would not feel good going against Eric's threat. Ted was downright frightened and shamed. "Uh... no, sir," he said. "It's just that... well.. it was never my fault this all started, and-"

"I don't want to hear any more from you," interjected Mark. "Just go home and leave us alone."

"But what about the dinners? I can still come to those, right?"

My jaw didn't drop fast enough. Eric spoke for us. "Uh, sir. You better go, and never communicate with these two again. Is that clear?"

"Yes, sir," said Ted, dejected. The cops seemed pleased by our interactions and they were shoulder slapping each other.

I turned back to Eric, "We have business to attend to." I'd gotten so crazy horny and wet from tonight's events, I needed to get fucked now. And I couldn't wait to discover how.

12