The Ritual Ch. 03

Story Info
Annie keeps working to make Derek happy.
4.5k words
4.68
6.2k
7

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 04/10/2024
Created 03/14/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Amaraine
Amaraine
487 Followers

The next morning I woke up as the sunshine entered my window. I'd been up late, and I was groggy, but it was a rare day that dawn didn't wake me up. I could have gone back to sleep, but I had things to do, even though it was summer vacation.

Of course, above all I had to serve Derek. So I checked my phone for messages before I got out of bed. Nada. Well, I didn't need direction to serve.

I got my clothes on. My bras were still too tight, since I'd gained a cup size. Maybe I could get new ones. For today, though, I'd just go without. The problem was that my larger breasts, now a C cup, were harder to disguise. I put on a really loose T-shirt. I normally would have worn it with jeans, but the fantasy of Derek coming over made me put on a skirt. He might like to find me with no panties, so I left them out too.

Then I went downstairs for breakfast with my Mom.

The Danielle Steel book was on the stack of read books to go back to the library. I needed to teach my Mom about e-books again; I'd tried, and she said she was just a traditionalist. The woman is only forty-two, and sometimes she acts sixty. Then again, sometimes she looks about thirty-three, thanks to the way her artificial DD's fill out anything she wears with unnatural perkiness.

Today, that was a sweater and tight jeans.

I picked up the book, and flipped through the pages idly. I found the paper I'd put in there easily enough, but it wasn't where I left it. I'd put it toward the end, where my mom would come across it, as she'd already been halfway through and I knew she wouldn't go to sleep without finishing it unless the sherry overcame her. She'd moved it to between pages forty-two and forty-three. So, she'd noticed it. Maybe she'd used it as a bookmark instead of her usual dog-earing.

You couldn't dog-ear an ebook. You didn't have to. I'd take another run at it, soon, but it wasn't high on the agenda today. I put the paper back, but not before she spotted me. She had a plate with eggs and veggie sausage for me, and one with eggs and bacon for her. I don't know how I stayed skinny. Some would say I was blessed. Most of them had bigger breasts, and so I didn't see it that way.

"You want to read that book?" Mom put the plates on the table. "I was going to return them tonight and get more, but it's not due for a week and a half yet."

Work, and read, that's pretty much what Mom did. And offer unsolicited advice, because, well, she's a mom. I think it's required. Nowadays, I suppose I offered some sometimes myself. "No thanks, Mom. I was just curious. This paper fell out."

"Oh," Mom said. "That. Funny thing, huh? We were just talking about purpose, and here there's a paper someone left in my book saying if I don't have enough of one, I should read some silly words."

"Well, did you read the words?"

She hesitated for just a split second. "Of course not. It's ridiculous."

I'd lay 5-1 odds that she had at that point, but 5-1 is different than certainty. "Of course it is. I'll toss this." I made like I was going to crumple it up.

"No, honey." She quickly crossed the kitchen and grabbed the paper from me. "Someone left it there, they might be looking for it. Best to leave it in the book where I found it."

And she put it back, but near the beginning of the book. Not where she found it.

We sat down to eat, and I of course wanted to probe the mystery further.

"How would you feel if Derek came over today?" I asked.

"Derek? He's a really sweet boy," she said. "That would be lovely."

"Up in my room?"

"Well, there's no need to go up in your room."

"But if we did?"

"Well, whatever you two want, I suppose. Of course you'd leave the door open. I mean, yesterday it was okay because Claire was with you, but..."

"Oh." So maybe the spell on the piece of paper hadn't worked. If she'd read it, and if she had, she'd want to serve Derek, and from what I knew of service, that meant being happy to have Derek served by other people, too. Including her daughter.

"And there's nothing you can't do with him with the door open."

I raised my eyebrows. "But what if he's all shy, and wants the door closed?" I was stepping on dangerous ground here.

"Well, he's a nice boy. He should have what he wants, I imagine," Mom said. "How's the 'sausage'?"

"It's great, Mom." I knew she'd never believe that fake meat could be delicious, but I was still processing what she had to say. "What if Blake came over, should I keep the door open then?"

"Well, of course," she said.

"Even if Blake wants it closed?"

"Especially if Blake wants it closed. The sort of man who wants the door closed when he's alone with a woman isn't worth even being friends with, Annie. I brought you up better than that."

She'd read the paper. And it worked. Reconnaissance accomplished, now for the main mission. "You want the best for Derek, don't you, Mom?"

She gave me a look. "Well, yes, I suppose I do. He's such a nice boy."

"I do too, Mom. Whatever he wants."

She smiled. "That's a smart girl," she said, and helped herself to some more eggs.

"The thing is, he gets kind of nervous when people just want his best interests, you know? I mean, if you say that, 'I'll do anything you want,' that sort of thing, he gets all worried. So even if it's true, you kind of have to soft-pedal it. Act natural, you know? Conform to expectations, but just bend things a little in his favor."

"Huh. Is that how he is? Well, that's a shame, he shouldn't be ashamed of wanting what he wants or be afraid to get it."

"I do sometimes think about how that would make serving him easier, but it's not about what's easiest for us, is it, Mom? It's about what's easiest for him."

"Easiest, or best?"

"Best, I guess, but sometimes that means easiest. Anyway, if he knew you thought he was such a nice boy that he should have anything he wanted - and that is how you feel, isn't it, Mom?"

"Yes. Yes, I don't know why, but I feel quite strongly about that."

"Well, he might freak out."

"Hmm." She ate in silence for a bit. "Well, I'll keep that in mind."

"He probably likes parental figures to be, well, parental," I said. It wasn't that I didn't want him to get a blowjob from my Mom. I wanted him to have anything he wanted. But I didn't want him to know my Mom, like me, was under his spell, because he'd wonder how it happened, and then he'd probably stop me from continuing to serve him by using the spells in the book for his benefit."

"Oh. Right. I'll be like a mom to him, then," she said. "Shame, really." She smiled. "Not that I had any other ideas. Well, don't worry. Just do anything he wants, and I'll support you."

I grinned. "You're the best Mom. And you're the best for Derek, too." I finished the last of my eggs and kissed her. "I've got studying to do, I'll be in my room."

"Well, I've meetings this morning so I'll be in my office." Ever since COVID, Mom worked from home. She took trips sometimes, but she'd cleared her schedule for the summer, because I, her only child, would be home. I'd told her it was okay, but no. I was the priority. Or maybe she didn't trust me home alone, which was silly because I'd been off at college all year.

I went upstairs, got the book out of my safe, and started working through it. I put my translations on my laptop, in password protected files. My phone was next to my mouse, just in case Derek summoned me.

Derek texted at eleven, asking if he could come over. Of course I said yes. I let Mom know he was coming.

"I'm glad he's coming. Help him with that if you can, dear. Are you sure he wants me to be parental?" she texted back.

"For now, Mom, it's the safest thing," I texted. "I hope he'll be okay with more at some point." And the strange thing was, I really did. I wanted Derek to embrace every deep secret in the book. I wanted him to have everything he wanted. But I'd have to bring him along slowly.

Springvale isn't a big town. Derek walked, but he was still there in twenty minutes. I let him in.

"We need to talk, privately."

"My room, then." I took him up, closed the door behind him.

"My parents would be furious if I closed the door with a girl in my room," he said.

"My Mom thinks you're pretty cool," I told him. "She won't sweat it. Would you like me to take my clothes off?"

He put his hands to his head. "Yes, and no. We'll go with no. Annie, you're my best friend."

I smiled. "I thought that was Blake."

"You're my best friend that's completely sane," he amended.

"Fair. But either of us would do anything for you, Derek."

"I'm aware. And it still doesn't sit right, even though, well, I don't mind admitting that I stayed up last night thinking of all the things I could do with you and Claire, and well, it was distracting."

I grinned. "Good. I'm sure Claire would like to know that, too."

"Yeah, she probably would. But I can't get over the fact that you don't have a choice. Because of the ritual."

"Derek, we don't want a choice. But it also doesn't feel like that. It feels like we have a choice, and we've chosen you. Is it that hard to believe that two girls are totally into you?"

"Then there's Fred."

"Fred deserves whatever he gets."

"No, I mean it's impossible to believe that Fred is 'totally into me.' And yet, he too does whatever I say. You can't say he chose that. I can't pretend I care a lot, given that he tried to kill me, but the fact that Fred rolls over and lets me do whatever I tell him to do pretty much tells me the truth. None of you have any real choice."

"Sure we do," I said. "I've made choices ever since you went home. You didn't order me to offer to take my clothes off. I chose to, because I wanted to offer."

"And then when I said no, you didn't."

I smiled. "Do you want me to prove I have free will, Derek?"

"Yeah."

I took my sweater off. "Even though you told me no," I said. "Here I am. I think my tits have gotten a bit bigger, too. Like?"

"I wondered about that last night. Your tits, I mean." He blinked. "You can disobey my orders."

"Seems like I can, doesn't it?" I didn't actually think I could. But the thing was that his last order, "Prove to me you have free will," superseded "No, don't take your clothes off." Or maybe the conflict between the two gave me a choice. Either way, I'd convinced him.

"Okay."

"What the ritual did was make it so that what you want is very, very important to us. But it doesn't take away our free will. I've proven that, haven't I?"

He nodded, looking visibly relieved.

"Now, will you sit on the bed and let me do what I'd really like to do, for a moment?"

He looked at me. "Sure. As long as it's what you really want to do."

I went on my knees, and unzipped him, and then gave him the best blowjob I could. It was nice to put all that reading I'd done about the subject into practice, and add experience to "book knowledge" - or internet knowledge, as the case might be. Besides, I was no longer interested in the abstract blowjob. It was the best blowjob for Derek that concerned me.

I got him off in five minutes. I opened my mouth to let him see his cum in it, and then swallowed every tasty drop. Then I stood up, bringing my chest to his eye level. "Would you like it if I had bigger tits?" I asked.

"Well, um, your tits are just fine the way they are. More than a handful is a waste, as they say."

He was always so nice. I tried again. "Derek, if I wanted to have bigger tits, would you enjoy them?"

"Well, sure, I guess, but you know, I don't want you to have surgery or anything."

"Okay, will you trust me?"

He nodded. I turned to my laptop, and pulled up a file.

"So what I want you to do is hold my breasts, say these words, and imagine them getting bigger. As big as you'd like, really."

He looked at me quizzically. "How big would you like, Annie."

"A D-cup," I said without hesitation. I thought Mom's looked too big on her, so I didn't want to go that big.

"Okay. And you think something will happen."

"Only one way to find out."

"Like with the ritual," he said. "And look how that turned out.

"Well, we wanted a purpose, and we all got one. Except I guess for you."

He shook his head. "No, I got one too."

"What's that?"

"To keep you and Claire and Blake safe. My people. My tribe. I'm responsible for you."

See why I like him? Okay, I'd like him regardless, after the ritual. "That's lovely, Master. In any case, this is less vague than a purpose. That could have gone anywhere. This is simple and straightforward. If it works, I'll have bigger breasts. But we have to do it quick, because the energy you use is the energy created by sex. You can do magic, the book says, but only soon after you cum."

"Fine. We'll give it a try. Hold the laptop for me."

I did. His hands were full, well, partly full, of my breasts. He said the words.

And they grew, pushing his hands away from my chest. They kept growing, until finally he moved his hands. He might have overshot a D a bit, but they weren't all the way to DD, either, I thought. I'd have to try on some sexy new bras soon. Regardless, if they were the boobs he wanted me to have, they were the boobs I wanted. And I took comfort in the fact that the same technique could probably give me better back muscles if that turned out to be necessary.

"Wow, Annie." He stared.

"You like?"

"Yeah. I think maybe I overdid a little, though. Here, I'll put them back."

I stepped back out of his reach. "You can if you want to, master, but I like them the way they are. Now that I have them."

"Well, then," he said.

"We'll be everything you need, Master. And you don't have to do anything in return. But I know you need a purpose, so... will you be everything we need? Our master, in every sense of the term?"

"I guess so," he said. I noticed that his cock was getting hard again.

I decided I shouldn't be selfish. "Should I call Claire?"

"You do that. Um, first, though, Annie, did you find anything else in the book?"

"It's very slow going, and I'm still working on it." It didn't answer his question, but it wasn't a lie, either.

"Okay," he said.

For fear he was going to tell me to keep him posted, I picked up my phone and called Claire as fast as I could. His mouth opened and closed, so he had been about to say something.

"Two girl blowjob time," I said when she answered. "My place."

"Oh! On my way. Ten minutes."

"Ten?" She lived two miles away, and didn't have a car.

"I'm going to make Fred give me a ride, and I'm going to tell him exactly what he's giving me a ride to do."

"Ah," I said, but she'd hung up.

I turned back to Derek. "You know, it's probably possible to give me orders that take away my free will. And you're free to do that if you want to. Commands to make me tell you everything, or to never lie, or that sort of thing. But if you like me to have freedom, there's one thing you can't change. I'll always want what's best for you."

"What you think is best for me, you mean?"

"That's part of the difference between having free will, and not, isn't it? That we can only do the best we know?"

"Sure."

The first thing Claire said when I opened the door for her was, "My god, Annie, your boobs are huge!" I'd put on my oversized t-shirt, but it was no longer over-sized in the chest.

"Master did that. He can do all sorts of things," I told her. "He can remake us."

"Yum," she said, and then followed me upstairs.

It turned out a two-girl blowjob wasn't what he wanted. He wanted to enjoy Claire's tits, and he thought it was only fair that she get his undivided attention. I didn't mind, so I worked on the book while he thrust his hard cock between his big juicy melons. I was able to mostly focus, but I did turn when he grunted. I knew that sound now. He was about to cum.

He painted her tits. He came as much or more than you see in most porn, and he'd just come in my mouth a less than an hour before. I had thought there had been a lot to swallow, but I didn't have a lot of grounds for comparison. Now, seeing it all over Claire's face and neck and tits and stomach, I was sure.

Derek just wasn't your average guy. Maybe he never had been, but he certainly wasn't now.

"Lick her clean," he said.

I didn't want to leave the book, because I was a little afraid Derek would get to looking at it again, and I didn't want him to get spooked. But I wanted to do what he told me way more, so started by giving Claire a big sloppy hug and then got to licking. She licked me back, and soon were sort of in a 69 on the bed, except with our faces at each others tits instead of our pussies.

Derek didn't go to the book. He watched.

"Annie, are you straight?"

"Yes."

"Claire?"

"Well... mostly?"

"Go down on each other," he said.

Her pussy tasted tangy and vaguely metallic, but that didn't matter. Nor did it matter that I was straight. I was doing what Derek wanted. And knowing that, when her tongue flicked across my clit a few times, I came.

We put on a show for our Master. Our hands found each other's breasts, and asses. I held Claire's asshole open for Derek, just in case he got ideas. I wanted him to know that every hole was his.

"Do you have any lube here?" he asked.

"Um, no," I said. I thought of saying I could ask my Mom to fetch the corn oil, but that would have been very weird indeed.

"Well, fix that for next time."

"You can tell Fred to bring you some," Claire said, and went back to licking. "Tell him it's so our lord can fuck my ass."

"Honesty is the best policy," I said, somewhat hypocritically, because I liked the idea.

His cock slid into her pussy instead. I alternated licking her clit, his balls, and his shaft whenever it reappeared out of her slick channel. She grabbed onto me as he fucked her hard.

I was happy to be of service.

She came. I'm not sure she'd had an orgasm with Derek before, but there was no doubt about this one. For one thing, she screamed so loud there was no way my Mom couldn't have heard it. Hopefully she'd figure it meant Derek was having a good time. Either way, close up I could see her pussy pulse around Derek's thick cock. And then I saw him swell. I wondered if she was on any kind of birth control. Probably, since she'd been fucking Fred until recently.

In any case, better safe than sorry. Master pulled out, and spurted all over my face. His blessing stung my eyes and coated my cheeks and globbed in my hair.

"Mmm, thank you."

Claire turned around on top of me, and pulled master's cock into her mouth, cleaning it off. He'd directed her to do that before. Then she started licking my face. And once again Derek just stepped back and watched.

"You know what," he said. "I've been thinking."

We looked up at him.

"My buddy Blake," he said. "I don't think he's ever been laid."

"Oh!" Claire said.

"Ah." I was just as eloquent.

"Which one of you would like to take care of that for me?"

I didn't especially like the idea of fucking Blake, but I liked where Derek was headed. He was treating us like he owned us, and could give us away. And our purpose was to serve. I'd asked him to be our master, and he was. But I didn't put my hand up, because I thought I could serve better by continuing with the book.

Claire, of course, said she'd do it. And then smirked. "Wait until Fred hears about this."

"Indeed," said Derek. "Let's go, Claire. See you later, Annie."

"Later, my love," I said, kissing Derek. And, because I thought Derek would enjoy it, I kissed Claire, too. She turned it into a French kiss, and I made it passionate because in for a penny, in for a pound. Guys liked to see hot big-titted chicks making out.

Then they left. My braless days were probably over, although my breasts stood up remarkably well for boobs that size, and I should really do some shopping. But the book called me, so I went back to work.

Amaraine
Amaraine
487 Followers
12