The Ritual Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mom showed up at my door. "Hi honey, did you have a good time?"

I smiled at her. "Yep. The best."

"Still looking at the math book?"

"It's interesting." I turned to face her. Of course she noticed my chest.

"You're rather obviously stuffing your bra," she said.

"Growth spurt," I said, and pulled up my shirt to show her. I wanted to get on with it and get back to the book.

"Oh, wow, quite a growth spurt."

"Just an example of what Derek can do for a girl," I said.

"Is that what he likes?"

"Yes."

She grinned. "Good. Did you make him happy, honey?"

"I think so. Very happy."

"Was that Claire I heard screaming?"

"Yes."

"She should know that it's not really about her pleasure, but I guess Derek is such a sweet guy..."

"He is, and well, when a girl is being fucked that hard, she might cum even if she does think the most important thing is her man."

"Are you jealous?"

I shook my head. "You?"

"A little. But I'm happy you girls are giving him what he needs. I don't think you should refuse him anything."

"I agree, Mom."

"Just a second."

She left, and I got another paragraph translated before she came back. She had bras in hand. "These aren't quite your size, probably, but they are close enough you can go wear them to go shopping for new ones."

"Thanks, Mom. You're the best."

"Nothing but the best for my girl, especially as she's being so nice to Derek."

I grinned. "I promised Derek I'd finish with the book," I lied. "So I better get back to it."

She smiled. "You do whatever you promised him, honey." She went away, and I went back to reading.

I heard a knock on the door a couple of hours later, but I wasn't expecting anyone so I ignored it. The book was so interesting.

A few minutes later Mom came into my room again. "A boy dropped off this. Big guy, football player type."

I looked up. In her hands was a big bottle of lube.

"Wow," I said, not sure how to handle this one.

"You aren't going to let that guy, are you?" She didn't quite make it a complete sentence.

"Of course not," I said. Honesty still the best policy? Sometimes. "It's so Derek can fuck Claire in the ass."

She blinked. "Oh. I figured it was so he could fuck you in the ass. You're a little young to need this on a regular basis for, um, vaginal sex."

"If that's what he wants, that's what he'll get," I said.

"Good girl." She kissed me on the forehead, put the giant bottle of lube on my nightstand, and walked back out. "Keep studying!" She called from the stairs.

I smiled. The spell had definitely worked, and my Mom was Derek's loyal servant. No doubt she'd let him fuck her in the ass too, if he asked. I was okay with that, I just didn't want to spook Derek by having her offer.

I heard the door one more time, and realized that it was my Mom, leaving on an errand. I walked downstairs. The pile of books was gone, including the one with a note in it. That might have interesting consequences, even if it would probably amount to nothing. I decided to leave it be. The more people who learned to serve Derek, the better, as far as I was concerned, but it would probably be smart to be a little less random about it in the future.

My new breasts were definitely distracting. I tried on one of my Mom's bras, but they didn't fit right. Both band and cup were a bit too big. So I measured, and did some online shopping. Free returns were my friend, and I certainly wasn't going to waste my precious studying time shopping in person.

While I was browsing, I had another idea. I found what I was looking for quickly, and texted Claire with it. "For Fred?" I asked, under the picture of a flaccid cock trapped in a metal cage.

"Love it!" she texted back. "Our lord fucked me while I gave Blake a blowie. Everyone gets laid except for Fred."

I smiled.

Mom brought dinner up to my room, which she never does, and I kept working away. Derek could do some amazing things, if the book was totally to be believed. Sex acted like a power up, letting him do all sorts of magic, transforming him into a super being.

I intended to do my part in making that happen.

12