The Ritual Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Romantic relationships are frowned upon in my society. They can lead to making irrational judgments. They also have complications when it is time for a generational mating. Some in a relationship will not mate with another race simply because they feel they are cheating on their partner. Each one of my people must produce one offspring each generation to keep our race prospering." Zulara conveyed turning back to meet his gaze. "Also love can bring great pain, when your family died did it not almost destroy you? Wasn't the pain the most intense of your life?" She asked remembering how she felt after being heartbroken.

Louis thought about it and everything she said was true. Love could bring pain; it could make people do stupid and irrational things. But it also made life worth living. He wanted to express this to her but he couldn't bring himself to. He didn't want her to reject him if he went against her reasoning; he was timid in her presence, she was the single most beautiful being he had ever laid eyes on. The thought brought him to his next question. "So what will happen after I get you pregnant?"

The inquire made her chose her words carefully, she didn't know what he was feeling but she knew how much sex and love were connected on earth, she had to tread lightly. She was in control of their relationship and she had to make sure that he knew that he was more than just genetic material to her in the form of making offspring but not more than anything that would lead to a long term relationship.

"Once you breed me with a child I will leave this planet and each one of my species will come to earth in secret and mate the same way I have with you. And with every human we will erase the memory of it ever happening. If news of an alien race reached your world wide consciousness panic would ensue. Your people are not ready for that knowledge. I know it is hard for you but just enjoy our time together and the pleasure we will bring each other in our mating process. That is your reward for being my mate" She expressed by bringing her hands to the underside of her breasts and shaking them lightly trying to get his head full of lust and abandoning love. The waving ripple of her breast made him lost in a trance, only breaking out of it when she stepped close to him bringing him into a tense emotional hug.

"I have to go meditate before I will be ready for the nurturing Louis. Thank you for showing me around your estate." She whispered in his ear still entangled in their hug. She broke free and kissed him on the cheek and left to go into the house. He stood there watching her leave not daring to move until she was out of his sight.

He spent the rest of the morning and part of the afternoon harvesting corn while his mind was stuck on what she had said about love. The pain he had felt after the death of his family was crippling. He spent nights drinking himself to a black out, even during some of the most trying times he would imagine getting his shotgun out and ending it just so he wouldn't have to feel like that for a second longer. With all that said he remembered the happiness that being in a family brought him. The first make out session with Rachael as teenagers when they snuck out at night trying not to get caught by their parents. The first time he held his first born in his arms or seeing his daughter dancing in her school play. His life now was about nothing and it was meaningless. Love brought purpose to his life as it made it worth living. He wanted to make Zulara understand all of this. But every time he was around her she was in complete control. He was powerless to her beauty.

His stomach was in such a need for food that it brought him out of his thoughts with such pangs that he wouldn't be surprised if it would start to devour itself. He navigated his combine towards his house when he saw PEDi standing outside waiting for him. The weather was a crisp autumn day bringing a cool breeze with it, one of its arms was raised up as if feeling the wind between its fingers. He didn't understand what it was doing as he made his way towards it after jumping out of his green and yellow Deere.

"What are you doing?" He quizzed it once he was near.

"There will be rain in three point two hours." It said turning its head towards the clear sky. "The highness is ready for you" Turning back to him.

He only give a sly smile and walked past it, leaving it examine the weather some more. Once inside the house he thought about making a quick sandwich but pushed the idea from his mind. He was excited to see Zulara again and swiftly made his way to her room. Knocking on the door with two sharp taps she gave him permission to come in. He was blown away at the different décor of the room now. Instead of an old sacred room it was during the ritual, it was now transformed into more of a sleek futuristic look. The room was white with the right side of the room emitting a burgundy color pattern while the other had purple. In the middle of the room was a black leather chair with no armrests and above that was a floating chandelier giving off a teal color. All the colors represented Zulara's beautiful complexion as she was standing next to the chair facing him. She had on what he could only describe as a poncho covering most of her torso, he could see that at least part of her legs were bare, with all the jewelry still on from earlier in the day except for the new addition of her tiara.

She was gleaming as if some aura was around her and in Louis's mind she practically was, as always seeing her made him uncontrollably aroused. She motioned with one hand towards the seat. He took it having to concentrate harder than he should have had to for the simple task of sitting.

"Are you ready?" Was all she asked taking his hands into hers peering through his eyes and into his soul.

"Yes..." He meekly eased out of his mouth. While biting her lowing lip, she slowly throw the front of the poncho over her left shoulder revealing that she was topless and only wearing panties on her crotch. Her magnificent breasts extend out from her chest, heaving and dripping at the nipples. Louis shuttered out a moan as he drank in the glory of her teal bust. She straddled the hardness of his lap onto her soft pussy mound as she faced him, her tits inches away from his face. She brought her left hand on the back of his head while running her right's fingers through the top of his hair. She uttered out some words he couldn't understand that sounded more like a chant than actual talking. She then switched her hands with her right on the back of his head while her left ran through his hair again. After a second chanting she tilted his head up to look at her in the eyes.

"Are you ready to receive your nurturing?" The Queen asked in a husky voice. He only could make his head barely nod as he felt his engorged cock bulge pressing right into her warm soft muff. She kissed his forehead before bringing his head down and towards her right breast. They seemed to be a little larger than they were yesterday maybe a cup size bigger or maybe it was because she was full of milk for him to suckle out. Whatever the reason he opened his quivering lips and accepted her fat dripping nipple into his mouth tasting her plentiful milk for the first time. It was delicious and slightly warm but it wasn't like any milk he had ever had. This was more like a sweet juice or fruit punch, and the more he drank the wonderful liquid the more it started to give him a pleasant warming sensation in his stomach. It reminded him of an alcoholic drink without the numbing of his senses.

As Louis was sucking the nourishment from her bosom that would transform his sperm into a viable seed to get her pregnant, the Queen could only feel intense pleasure. She shut her eyes tightly and held his head to her teat letting him empty its contents into the suction of his smacking lips. Every time he ran a circle around her nipple with his tongue she felt her pussy spasm and release a small rippling climax, the event making their hips dripping with the wetness of her orgasm. Louis could feel his cock being smothered in her sexual juices and didn't know how long he could go without releasing his own, surprised at the notion of reaching climax without any friction.

Her milk kept flowing filling his stomach with satisfaction of getting the nourishment it desperately needed. He now understood why PEDi said he didn't need a lot of food at breakfast. His lips were locked onto her nipple extracting her enticing milk has he placed his hands on her hips, and with that single action it brought another release of her fluids from her pussy. After what seemed like hours her right breast was empty and he kissed the top of it as way of thanking it for its luscious contents, the kiss made her spasm again and she shuttered out a moan. He looked up at her trying to look at her eyes; he could see her face was lost in pure ecstasy. She ran her fingers through his hair again and chanted before offering his pleasure giving lips to her left tit. He hungrily accepted it enclosing his lips in a circle completely around her nipple and began attacking it with suction.

Their laps were drenched and he could feel his balls aching to release as is tongue played with her heavy nipple. He started to lightly dry hump her pussy sending her head back and climaxing again.

"Nurse on them as much as you want my lovely, all of my milk is for you. Your seed got them producing milk made just for your body. Drink it all down and don't waste a single drop." She proclaimed through clench teeth trying to focus her mind through a river of pure intense pleasure. Louis didn't want to stop sucking; the taste was overwhelming, wishing he could just suckle at her tits forever. His cock began to pulse and release his hot semen completely ruining his pants and adding to the mess of their crotches. She giggled when she felt him gestating under her as he released a moan that was muffled by the fat tit flesh in his face.

"A Queen should be so lucky to find one that can climax from accepting her milk." She whimpered out, still lightly running her fingers through his hair encouraging him to drink from her as much as he liked. She could feel that her breast was emptying and with that her mind began to ease off of the cloud of bliss. Louis kept sucking for a few more moments even after her tit was completely empty trying to coax more euphoric milk from the wonderful mounds on her chest. Only after he was sure that it was empty did he release her nipple and kissed to top of her breast being a last pleasurable climax to her. Her tits were hyper sensitive and any attention he gave them made her dripping wet with animalistic need. She got off of his lap and embraced him in a long hug once they were both standing. Her tits crushed against his chest sending waves of joy throughout her body. She ended the embrace and kissed him on the cheek again.

"You will need to give another sample to PEDi in a few hours so she can monitor how much of my DNA has altered yours." She explained through raspy breaths as she brought the poncho back to her front covering her body. With that he left her room and headed to his room to take a shower and change clothes. He could feel a tingling sensation throughout his entire body as it digested the gift shed just given him. After his shower and change of clothes he spent the next few hours back in the field. All the while her milk worked its magic on him making him more virile; the nutriments were tailor made for him after he seeded her breasts with his potent semen from their fist coupling.

He decided to end his work day at dusk after he unloaded the combine's tank into the rapidly filling trailers. He had maybe one or two tanks before he would have to take the trailer to grain elevator. He closed up his shed and made his way towards the house but stopped and looked up at the stars that were becoming visible. Thinking how much his life has seemed to change in such a short amount of time. Here he was the only human on earth that knew for a fact that there was other intelligent life in the universe and the secret would be taken from him once he got Zulara pregnant. For some reason the thought made him angry. How could she take his child away from him and then leave him with no memory of it? He had just as much of a right to that child as she did. And even if she didn't believe in love, he did. And he didn't want his child to grow up with those beliefs. He decided right then and there he would do everything in his power to convince Zulara that love was worth gambling on, even if sometimes you lost, the winnings outweighs them.

After he got in his house he opened a can of beer with a loud crack. Taking a long hit off of it he made his way to his bedroom to gather himself before he had to find PEDi and present it with another sample. Once inside his room he sat on his bed gulping down more beer before PEDi appeared seeming out of nowhere making him almost spit out a mouthful of the ice cold beverage. He sighed after drinking it down, frustrated that it kept sneaking up on him.

"Damn it PEDi do you have to scare me every time?" He expressed setting the empty can down on his nightstand.

"I am sorry Louis; I was waiting for you in here to get a sample." It said standing right in front of him. He thought back to when she first extracted the baseline sample, remembering it had three entries into its body. He reached and hand up and cupped one of its breasts in his hand. Its body felt soft and warm almost like skin but something was off about it but he could place what.

"Do you like the size of my breasts? I can increase the volume if it will help with the extraction process." The droid said pushing his hand away and started to slowly fill out more of its chest. His jaw dropped when he saw how massive they could get. He told her to stop when they reached the size of Zulara's. The sexbot's breast was capped with a two inch nipple but no areola.

He looked at it puzzled and asked. "What purpose does your nipple have?"

It looked down to it then to him and spoke with its harmonic voice. "When your DNA changes enough to impregnate the Queen, I will provide you with milk of my own to get your DNA back to normal; otherwise you would be sterile to other humans."

The thought made his cock twitch in his jeans, he didn't know why but sucking on a nice pair of tits was a huge turn on for him. With that he decided he wanted to try out the vaginal orifice on the droid while he suckled its tits, remembering it told him it was designed with a massage function for his cock.

"PEDi my girl I have decided I want to test your pussy out." He said slapping the sexbots ass. It didn't seem to be offended or even notice when it spoke. "Louis I have no sex I am not alive, I am a processor inside of a mobile platform"

He smiled and stood up taking his clothes off. "What is life PEDi but sentience, I think therefore I am right?" He informed her while lying down on the bed waiting for it to join him. His cock throbbed with anticipation of the pleasures waiting inside its body. It didn't answer him as it straddled him with its knees on each of his hips, its body just above his. It took his pulsing cock in its hand and gave it a few strokes, making precum seethe out of its head, he felt liquid on his cock and looked down and saw the droid was leaking something onto his cock prepping it for entry.

"I have lubrication running through my body" It explained rubbing it into his cock. "Are you ready?"

"Oh fuck yes." He gasped out with baited breath. The sexbot held his cock upright and he noticed it seemed to be bigger than usual. But that thought was brought to an end once he felt its head pressing against the droids opening trying to plow its way in. PEDi held him there running the head of his cock on its entry that was still dripping lubrications. It slowly lowered its hips until the head pushed through and Louis's head went back in sexual gratification. The facsimile vagina felt more like a sex toy or fleshlight, it was ribbed and extremely wet and warm, it wasn't unpleasant at all rather a completely different feeling than practical sex.

"Oh shit that feels really good" Louis panted out when its hip met his making his virile cock bottom out in the orifice. He took one of its nipples in his mouth and started to suck, wishing it would produce milk like Zulara's did earlier.

"You haven't felt anything yet" The robot chimed in changing its voice setting to intercourse mode. "My sperm tanks need filling Louis will you give me your sperm?"

Without moving its body he felt a circular ring tighten on the middle of his cock squeezing it lovingly. His eyes closed shut hard and his head went back forcefully on the pillow when he felt the ring start to stroke his cock, each pass bringing the ribbed inside across his rock hard prick. The ring was jerking his cock off while more and more lubrication flowed. He felt the droid raise its hips and started to get into a rhythm of bouncing on his cock while the ring kept stroking his cock, filling the room with squishy slurping noises.

"Fuck keep doing that I getting close to filling your hole up!" He shouted taking one of its nipples in his mouth.

"Please empty your hot sticky sperm into my tanks Louis, they are vacant and need to be filled" PEDi said while it made a second ring choke his cock, trying to massage his cock into a huge release. It dropped its weight onto his lap and the walls closed tightly around his cock, wet soft and warm the only thing he felt were the rings jerking his cock in rapid succession.

"Oh fuck here it comes!" He screamed, forcing his mouth from its nipple. The ribbed interior was squeezing hard around his pulsating cock as the rings kept pumping. He felt a new sensation something like a tube came over the head of his cock and started to suck at the urethra begging for his seed to fly out. His balls clenched up and started sending hot sperm to tanks of the sexbot. His cock was throbbing with each spurt, his mind drowning in orgasmic glee.

The rings of the faux vagina kept its attack on his spewing cock, never relenting as his cock kept shooting out his load, stroking it all the way through his orgasm. Only after the robot felt his cock going into refractory did it start to get up.

PEDi pull off of him making a popping sound when his cock left its body. It stood by his bed and covered him in the blanket.

"It has been a long day Louis, take a nap and once you wake up the Queen will be ready for the second ritual." It said.

All he could do was curl up onto his side, letting his mind come down from the sea of pleasure. Before he knew it he was fast asleep.

Awaking hours later he found it was one in the morning and made his way to his bathroom to freshen up. Putting on only a pair of shorts he left his room bare chest he found PEDi outside of it. It seemed to be motionless making him think it may have been shut down or in a lower power mode but once he got close enough to pass by it in the hall way it snapped its head to him, making him jump back a little.

"PEDi what have I told you about scaring me!" He exclaimed raising a pointed finger to the droid.

"I am sorry Louis" It said with what he thought was a sarcastic tone, "I was waiting for you to wake. The Queen has been meditating while she awaits your arrival for the second ritual."

With heavy steps still bogged down with the tiredness of sleep he made his way to the spare room and before he could even knock Zulara issued a command for him to come in. The room again looked like it had during their first ritual with a shelf lined with candles circling all around it. But there wasn't a pedestal with the bowl that contained the oil. Instead on the far end of the room right in the middle of the wall was what looked like a throne. It had red velvet back and seat and the rest seemed to be made out of some type of wood that was foreign to earth. The Queen was sitting on it and stood up once he opened the door. She had her hair pulled back behind her tiara in a ponytail making it more colorful with her streaks of burgundy and violet bunching together. Below her waist she only had on a loin cloth that went down to her ankles putting her beautiful long legs on display. Her pointy ears were more visible then they had ever been before, each one with several bright and shinny rings. But what got Louis's eyes attention were her overflowing massive tits. The only thing she had on her top was a four inch leather belt that fit snug against her chest, giving way huge cleavage not only on the top but underneath as well.