The Ritual Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Welcome my lovely. Let the ritual begin again." She said raising her arms invitingly to a hug. With the embrace his cock began to get hard at a rapid pace. She moaned when she felt his hard muscular chest squish her sensitive tits. After holding each other in that lustful embrace she broke it and took his hand over to the left side of the wall that had a table with a dark green glass bottle and a cork in the top of it. On either side were two golden jewel infested chalices. She took the cork out with a loud pop and poured some of the oil into each chalice. She took both cups and gave one to Louis. Then she began to chant and took a sip.

Before he took his he asked her a question. "My earpieces do not translate what you are saying, is it alright if I asked what it is?"

She smiled, bringing her facial features to heavenly heights. "I am not surprised it doesn't translate it, it is an ancient dialog. With this drink, we pray to thee, that the Goddesses give their blessing and make my bosom fertile." She chanted again and put her hand under his cup and pushed it up to his lips and he gulped down the oil, then she translated. "With this drink, we pray to thee, that the Goddesses give their blessing and make his seed potent to my fertility."

She took the bottle in her hands and raised it up above her head and chanted. "With this oil, we pray to thee, that the Goddesses give their blessing and make thy bosom pleasing to him." As she pour the oil over her tits and brought his hands to them encouraging him to rub it into her magnificent breasts. She pulled down his shorts and his erection jumped out pointing stiffly straight completely rock hard and pulsing to the beat of his heart. She poured the liquid on his length while chanting. Again she translated. "With this oil, we pray to thee, that the Goddesses give their blessing and make his growth stiff and virile for its rightful place between thy bosoms."

They took spent the next pleasurable moments rubbing their sensitive sexual organs until she was satisfied they were covered, making her pussy quiver, dripping wet. She led him to the throne and she took a seat, bringing his engorged rod twitching right in front of her face. She had a hard time concentrating, her mind almost lost in unadulterated lust. Again she chanted and leaned in close kissing his pink mushroomed head. "With this kiss, we pray to thee, that the Goddesses give their blessing and make this coupling fruitful with the gift of life." She then brought the harden cock down and slid it between her welcoming tits.

"Oh fuck" Louis whispered out feeling his cock trapped in her luscious prizes. The head of his cock came into view as he gave his hips a thrust. Her tits were so incredibly sensitive that she orgasm from that fist stroke. She tighten the belt that was around her chest squeezing his glorious rod even more.

"You know Louis, with each ritual my tits will get bigger, fuller of milk for you to drink, until your seed is potent enough to get me pregnant, you want that don't you, to see me with even bigger breasts?" She explained to him between grunts and groans, feeling his cock getting fatter, knowing how much that excited him. He started trusting into a rhythm, grapping her shoulder for support. Each trust brought its head out of the pleasure filled valley as if it was coming up for air, lost in a sea full of bliss.

"Oh my god it feels so good your highness!" He screamed between ragged breathes. He was pounding her tits now with such force, with a beastly need to reproduce, her tits were made for reproduction, and they needed his seed. His cock was in heaven, the massive breasts squeezed his length, trying to coax the blazing load churning in his heavy balls.

"Make love to me Louis! Yes my lovely human, breed me, fertilize them, give them your seed so they can produce milk for you. They need your seed! Release on them! Oh Goddesses!" The Queen was begging him, her pussy was ruined, nothing but a hot mess of sexual fluids that wouldn't stop climaxing, her tits were receptive to his cock, with each of his trusts it felt like her pussy exploded into molten chaos.

He was swiftly jerking his cock with her fuck melons; he felt nothing but the warm sensation on his cock, engulfed in a mass of plentiful bosom. He could feel the damn breaking in his balls, giving into a flood of erupting semen while locked inside her massive cleavage.

Like the first ritual his orgasm was on completely different level than any experience before. His cock jerking and pulsating with each blast of hot cum, boiling out of the inferno in his balls. It was like his entire soul was blasting out of the top of his cock. He couldn't stand and crumpled against the throne almost on top of her. His cock still lodged between her breasts, spurting its last remnants of his seed. After a long few seconds to catch his breath and let his mind work its way through the fantastic haze of his orgasm, he pulled his cock from between her tits, and fell to the floor on his back, still breathing heavily.

Meanwhile Zulara undid the belt around her chest and started to work all his semen into her breast, doing her best to ignore the pleasure still emanating from them.

"Thank you Louis that was an amazing ritual." She said to him in a whimper. Her mind was still on a cloud of joy. "So I guess this is goodnight?" She asked, trying to dismiss her mate.

Louis stood up and put on his discarded shorts. "I was thinking we could share a bed for the night" He said meekly. Looking to her in awe as he saw how gigantic her bare breasts looked.

"I'm sorry Louis that is a little too intimate for me. We can't let ourselves be romantically emotional." She explained with a soothing voice still focused on her task of massaging his seed into her breasts.

He opened his mouth to try and make and argument but he couldn't bring himself to. She was too mesmerizing. She had him wrapped around her finger. He just turned and made his way back to his room. And even though he had just woken up barely a hour ago he felt fast asleep.