The Rivals Ch. 03: The Demon Hunt

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Telling herself she needed to experiment some more, she slid one hand down between her legs. She teased herself, picturing in her mind how Sligh had pressed his face into her pussy to smell her. When his tongue touched her button, a shock had swept through her. Her slit was already becoming moist from the memory.

Kicking the blanket off, she reached over to where her gear lay. A quick search through her pack yielded the sleeve containing her pleasure-rod: a piece of black wood with a curved, bulbous end.

Squeezing it to bring it to life, she pressed the rod between her legs, enjoying its warmth and feeling her body respond to its soft vibrations. Her breath was coming in gasps, the need for release becoming an urgent flood inside her.

She heard the moist sounds of the wood sliding along her gash, and pressed it against her entrance. It felt tight, as if her body was squeezing the rod before yielding to its invasion.

A moan escaped her lips as she gently pushed it in further. It would be better if it was the real thing, she told herself. She recalled how Sligh's cock had looked, felt, smelled. She imagined its purple head slowly penetrating her.

Suddenly she gave a gasp as the prrrrrt stirred to life in her head. I'd forgotten about that creature! Ignoring the discomfort of its movement, she pressed the pleasure-rod further inside herself. Her body was on fire, her toes curling and her arse clenching. I'm close, so close!

It felt as if the prrrrrt was trying to escape, looking for a way out. Maybe it doesn't like my physical excitement! Maybe if it's uncomfortable enough... She snorted out through her nose, as if that could dislodge the unwelcome creature. Fuck, this is weird! She snorted some more, trying to hold back her climax as long as she could. The creature wriggled and writhed, but stayed firmly inside her skull.

She pushed the rod in further, snorting and shaking her head. Despite the awkwardness of the situation, her climax was approaching. No, no... "Nooo!" she moaned, feeling her body spasm. "Noooo..."

She gave another moan as she drew the rod out of her pussy. The prrrrrt still stirred inside her skull. Her upper lip was wet. "Fuck," she gasped, wiping her face and tossing the rod aside.

A grunt from the other side of the room made her open her eyes. Sligh stood in the door, breeches unlaced and cock in hand. "That was--" he began, but she interrupted.

"Get here!" she commanded, rising. "Get here and fuck me." She turned and leaned forward over the divan. The prrrrrt seemed to be settling back down. "Quick, and don't stop until I tell you!"

If he had any questions, he kept them to himself. She felt him move behind her, then his hot cock rubbed along her slit. "Put it in!" she ordered, pressing herself backwards.

His head -- she could picture it, swollen and purple -- found her entrance and slid inside. "Deeper," she said, "deeper!" She knew it was supposed to be about dislodging the prrrrrt, but her body welcomed him inside her.

In her skull, the creature was writhing, almost as if in panic. She snorted through her nose, shaking her head and spraying snot, and thought she felt it making its way to her nostril.

Sligh's hands grasped her hips as his cock slid in and out of her. She could hear him grunting, and realised she was grunting as well, in between the snorts. "Trying... to get... uuhhhnn... creature... aaaaahh," she groaned.

"Thought so." It sounded like his teeth were clenched. "Don't care."

Their thighs were slapping together. The sound was somehow erotic. She forced herself to concentrate on the prrrrrt, and pressed a finger against one nostril and snorted out through the other. "It's working," she moaned. "It's coming, it's coming!"

"Don't... say... that...!" It was almost a wail.

"Don't... cum...," she moaned in between snorts, "If... you... cum... unhh... If... you... cum... I'll... kill... ooooh!"

The creature was halfway down her nose, frantically scrabbling as it struggled for freedom. She snorted again and tossed her head, and something red shot out in a wet spray and landed on her blanket. "It's... out!" she exclaimed.

"Great... Not... stopping... though." Sligh continued to pound away, and she pushed back against him. With the prrrrrt out of her head she allowed her body to focus on the pleasure of having a hard cock thrusting in and out of her. She felt a knot of heat beginning to gather deep inside her.

One of the hands lifted off her waist, and she felt his thumb slide down her crack to her arse. It moved in tight circles, coming closer and closer, sending shivers up her spine. Then it pressed against her hole, and she gave another moan as it forced itself inside. The heat was a flame burning through her body now, from her toes to the back of her skull.

Cock and thumb moved in and out of her in a steady rhythm. Sligh's breath was ragged, his moans becoming louder. He was whispering something to himself. Then she felt his head swell up inside her, pressing against the walls of her pussy, and she was unable to hold back the pleasure any more.

Ecstasy flooded through her, shaking her body and setting off explosions behind her eyes. She felt Sligh release himself inside her with a cry, and it set off another climax. Their voices mingled together as they moaned, still driving their bodies against each other to draw out the moment for as long as possible.

After some time, Avilia became aware that she was lying on her side on the divan. Sligh was pressed against her back, still panting. He was wearing a jacket of fine blue wool, and his lower legs were still tangled in a pair of soft leather breeches. She again gasped as his cock slid out of her, leaving a wet trace on her thigh to match the wetness on her face.

Movement caught her eye, and she saw a red worm-like creature about half as long as her thumb writhing on the blanket by her head. With a shriek she jerked away, banging Sligh in the head with her arm.

He jumped up from the divan, cursing and clutching at his face. "What was that for?" he cried. "You told me to-- Oh." She held up the prrrrrt for him to see, still covered in her snot. It wriggled in her grasp, its motions becoming frantic, then it went still.

***

Avilia was gone. The prrrrrt was out of her head, and she was walking away from the whole business. No more dealings with Shadowguards, no more trouble.

Sligh had disagreed. He dropped the dead creature into a clear vial of brandy, and was gazing at it gleefully. He also stole occasional glances at Avilia's naked body as she sorted through her gear. The Shadowguards had found her once, he argued, and they could find her again. Did she want their next meeting to be on their terms or on hers?

She laughed, saying that she was going to take Farflier and get far away from here, where they could never track her down.

"Like last time you flew?" he asked, and she cursed at him. All he wanted to do was show off. Perhaps learn more about Shadowguards. "So you can boast to your scholar friends," she said bitterly.

That was very unfair, Sligh thought. Not least because he didn't have any scholar friends. "Very well," he replied. "Take your things and go. Just make sure you're well away from me when they come and find you."

And so she'd left, marching down the stairs and slamming the door. Goodwife Merren had stuck her head out to see what was happening. Sligh had flung his own door shut too, dug out his best gutburner and poured himself a large measure.

He couldn't blame her for running away. Who'd want to tangle with demons and Shadowguards if they didn't have to? he thought. Being ambushed in her sleep, having that creature in her head. And that's even besides the demons we faced before. It must be an enticing idea to think that it's all over now.

He found himself staring at his cup without drinking. By the Skies, what do I care? He'd done the right thing: hanging on to her gear and her gold, keeping an eye on that oversized chicken of hers. I even helped her to get rid of the prrrrrt! He grinned at the memory.

Eventually he sought his bed, where he spent a restless night. Anger kept him awake, and remembering Avilia's naked body kept him hard. He'd been surprised when he walked into his apartment to see her rubbing her gash with that black rod. Even more when she started to snort through her nose.

The sight had been intriguing enough for him not to walk away or interrupt her, and he was glad he'd done neither. He'd spent the past month seducing soft ladies for their wealth, and he was tired of their false innocence, their affected bashfulness. Avilia embraced the pleasures of the body, and the pleasures the mind derived from the build-up.

If he had one regret, it was that it was all over too quickly. He'd have loved to explore her body and let her discover his. The idea of tasting her, licking and sucking her slit, was enough to make him grab himself and start tugging. He finally fell asleep with his softening cock in his hand.

It was already late when he woke. Someone was banging on his door. It was Avilia.

"You were right," she announced, as he stepped aside to let her in. He was dressed only in a sleeping kilt, but she barely glanced at his body.

The roc's harness and saddle were gone, and with them the large weapons sheath and the bags of coins. Instead, she held the Shadowguard sword in one hand and a stone flask in the other. The smells of Farflier and her flying leathers clung to her, overlaying a fresh scent of herbs.

For a moment he considered answering, then decided against it. Instead, he took the jar from her in silence and retrieved a pair of mugs for the hot coffee that it held.

He kept silent while they sipped. He sat, and she paced up and down before the window. The city was already awake outside.

After a long time she spoke. "Am I going to die?"

He took a long sip before answering. "I don't know. If you make the Shadowguards come and look for you? Then probably."

"And if I give them what they want? Find that demon and kill it?"

"Probably then too." He grinned. "It depends on the demon. You could get lucky."

His expedition into the city the day before had yielded little new information about Shadowguards, and nothing at all about the prrrrrt. But he had managed to track down someone who knew a nearby gateway to the Hells. Once there, the blade would lead Avilia to the demon she had to kill.

"So I go through the gateway and hope I survive long enough to find the demon, and then manage to kill it." She sat, draining the last of her coffee with a sour look. "Cover yourself. Your cock is hanging out."

He ignored her. "Want to hear my idea?"

She slumped back in her chair. "Not really. It probably involves being naked and you lying on top of me while I worry about demons and Shadowguards. No thanks." Even so, he caught her sneaking a look under his kilt before glancing away quickly.

"There are more days than weeks, as they say in-- Never mind," he interrupted himself hastily. "What I mean is that I have a different plan. But as a backup, yours sounds pretty good."

***

The wind rushed around Avilia like water. It was much the same as flying, she thought, as long as she didn't look down. Her legs were tucked into high stirrups so they wouldn't drag on the ground. Only a handspan below her feet, the flagstones of the Imperial road were a blur. One slip, and she'd be little more than a smear of red.

Sligh had insisted that they rode his lizard to the gateway. Zretha, she recalled her name was. It was clear that he was very fond of the creature, but once they left the city and were on the open road she understood his reasoning.

The eight-legged riding lizard was faster than Farflier, although the roc could pass over any terrain in a straight line. But Farflier could carry only one rider, and if Zretha was slowed by her weight it didn't show.

"How long can she keep up this pace?" She had to shout over the noise of the wind, even though Sligh was sitting right behind her with his arms by her sides to hold the reins.

She felt him lean forward, pressing against her back, as he shouted his reply into her ear. "All day, all night, and a good part of tomorrow."

"You know how many men have made that promise to me?" she called with a grin, and heard him give a bark of laughter.

Feeling his warmth against her brought back memories. Their first meeting, below the Temple of the Two Suns. And yesterday afternoon. That had been a good fuck, at least once she'd got rid of the prrrrrt and could concentrate properly.

She'd never thanked him, she realised. Not for the fuck -- that had been its own reward, she thought -- but for his help. And for looking after Farflier. Actually, she might have been ungrateful, she supposed, and he'd been very forgiving to let her back in after she'd stormed off.

Feeling more remorseful than horny, she wiggled her arse against him. She could feel the heat of his cock through the sturdy woollen hose he was wearing, and was rewarded when he pressed back against her. Not horny, she told herself, just a nice way to spend the ride.

Evening was falling by the time Sligh turned Zretha off the road and onto an open meadow. Sheep scattered as the riding-lizard sped past, up a slope to a large, flat-topped hill, where Sligh finally reined in. "We're here," he announced in the sudden quiet.

"Here" was a wide ring of standing stones. At the centre stood a shallow basin. It looked natural, Avilia thought, although it was hard to tell, the stone was so weathered. She wandered around the hilltop as Sligh opened a satchel and began to draw out the implements he'd brought. Zretha, apparently not even winded from her long run, found a stand of trees at the far foot of the hill and began to eat leaves.

Avilia watched as Sligh poured a silvery liquid from a metal vial into the basin, then added a second liquid and mixed the two. Taking two squares of soft silk, he passed one to Avilia. "Dip this in the basin," he instructed, "then we dab a little on every one of the stones."

When they were done, he drew flint and steel, and lit an oil lamp. The sudden flame made Avilia realise how dark it had become.

"Ready?" he asked. Besides the two heavy daggers he wore at his belt, he also had Avilia's spear close at hand. Avilia pulled on her heavy fighting gauntlets and drew her Shadowguard sword. "Ready," she replied. Her voice sounded hoarse in her ears.

Sligh stepped forward and poured oil from the lamp into the basin. Flames followed the oil down, and soon the surface was covered with dancing blue fire. He withdrew quickly, setting the lamp down and seizing the spear.

With an uncertain look at Sligh, Avilia moved forward and held her blade into the blue flame. For a moment nothing happened, then the flame turned white and rose in a tall column, blazing brighter and brighter so that she had to shield her eyes.

Then it was gone, and she stood blinking in the sudden darkness. By the small light of the lamp she saw that Sligh was squinting at the basin. "Skies!" he whispered, and Avilia turned to look.

A squat black shape sat on the stone. About the size of a small dog, it was covered with stubby tentacles that waved around. They grew longer as she watched, and began to stretch out towards the humans. We did it! she exulted. We summoned the demon!.

Then she heard what Sligh was saying. "It's a mellix. A fear-eater!" He was poking at the tentacles with the spear, trying to keep them away from him but being forced back.

Avilia tried to slash at one that came at her, but it danced away and struck her on the side of her head. "I have to get close enough to stab it with this sword!" she shouted. "Can't you distract it?"

"How? It responds to emotions and sensations." He'd danced around to the other side of the basin now. "So try not to lose your temper, or you'll face your own anger, reflected back at you. Only much worse."

"There has to be something. How about what we did last time?"

"Last time?" Sligh stopped and looked at her, and a tentacle managed to seize him around the ankle. He cursed and kicked until it was dislodged. "I'm not going to take my cock out and pleasure myself here. I doubt I could even get it up right now."

"Really? You had no problem getting hard yesterday. Remember?" She took a step back and unfastened her jerkin with her free hand. "Remember when I was naked? Remember how wet I was, and how you thrust into me from behind?" Awkwardly shifting the sword from one hand to the other, she shrugged out of the jerkin and let it fall to the grass.

Sligh was watching her. He still slashed at the demon's tentacles, but his attention was mostly on her as she slipped her shirt over her head to reveal her naked breasts. The cool evening air was pleasant on her skin, and her nipples hardened instantly.

"Are you feeling it yet?" she called. "Just think, the sooner we kill this thing, the sooner you can have me again. Take that cock out, scholar. Show us what you've got."

He hesitated an instant longer, then flung the spear to the ground with a curse. Reaching down, his gaze fixed on Avilia's half-naked form, he unlaced his breeches and pulled out his cock.

It was already hard, she saw, with some pride. "That's a good-looking cock you have," she cooed. "Such a shame I didn't get to taste it the other day." His fist was pumping up and down. "I can't wait to have it in my mouth."

The mellix-demon's tentacles seemed to waver, then they began to change. From simple blunt appendages, their ends now transformed into cocks, tongues and hands. They turned to Sligh, with the exception of one that slithered across the grass to Avilia. It looked like a dog's tongue. She aimed a kick at it.

.

"It's working!" Avilia fought to keep her elation under control. No point in confusing the thing with too many emotions. "Tell me what you're thinking of!"

Sligh shuddered as a small hand grasped his cock. "Oooh yes... I'm thinking of what I'm going to... what I'm going to do to you... When this is done, I'm going to.. uuugh..." Another tentacle was crawling up his leg. This one seemed to end in a tongue.

"What are you going to do?" She took an experimental step forward, sword ready, but danced back quickly when two of the tentacles swung in her direction. "Are you going to lick me? You had a taste yesterday. Don't you want some more?"

Sligh had pulled his breeches down to mid-thigh. The tongue-tentacle slid up and pressed between his legs. He let out a loud moan. Avilia recalled her own experience with a fear-eater, how the physical pleasure that she was experiencing from her fingers was amplified by the demon's presence.

"I'll let you lick my pussy," she called. "I'll spread my legs wide. Let you suck on my cream, slide your tongue along my crack and into my hole. Would you like that?"

Another hand had joined the first on Sligh's swollen cock, stroking and teasing. The tongue-tentacle seemed to be exploring his arse, gliding and probing. His eyes were closed, and his body was starting to shudder. Moans and gasps escaped from his mouth, sounding somewhere between ecstasy and horror.

All the tentacles were now writhing around him, stroking his face, wrapping around his arms, sliding between his legs.

"And when you've licked me," she continued, holding her sword ready, "and I've spread my cream all over your face, then what?" The only response was a loud moan. "Then I'm going to bend over, like I did yesterday." The moan became a frantic whimper. "And you're going to slide into me." He was nearly there, she could tell. "My pussy is going to welcome your hard cock, and you're going to fuck me."