The Rivals Ch. 03: The Demon Hunt

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With that, Sligh gave a cry, and Avilia darted forward. Her sword stabbed at the black form in the basin, met resistance and slid in.

She felt the demon writhe, then a red glow spread up along the blade. She watched it for an instant, then gave a gasp and let the hilt slip from her hands. It's burning!

The glow grew more intense, then it began to fade. The black shape of the demon had gone still, its tentacles limp on the ground.

She became aware that Sligh was panting and cursing, and turned to where he lay in the grass. The tentacles were formless again, and he was pulling them from his body. His breeches were around his knees. Still half-swollen, his cock seemed to beckon to her.

She moved to his side and knelt down. He looked up balefully as she bent forward. "What are you doing?"

"What do you think?" She took hold of his cock and gave it a gentle squeeze. A drop of cream oozed out. "I'm going to suck you, like I promised." She took his limp hand and placed it over her breast. "Then you're going to stick your tongue in my slit, and then--"

"No, I'm not." He scrabbled away, managing to get his feet under himself and pulling up his breeches. He was angry, she realised. "After... no, we're not going to do anything. You used me."

She gaped up at him. Her own anger rose swiftly. "Used you? Yes, I suppose I did." She stood, hands on hips. "But no more than you tried to do in that temple. And you would have abandoned me there!" She was furious now, recalling how he'd attempted to trick her.

He stared at her in return, then laced up his breeches and began to gather his gear. "You've killed the demon. You did what the Shadowguards wanted. Good. Now I'm going to take Zretha and ride back to Strolmund. Hopefully we'll never meet again."

Breathing heavily, her body shaking, she watched him for a moment, then started to gather her own things. "Good. You take your precious lizard and fuck off. Next time I see you, I'll stick my spear in your guts."

Sligh slung his satchel over his shoulder and stalked down the hill to where Zretha waited. Avilia looked on as he climbed on her back and threw a last scornful look over his shoulder. Then the riding-lizard's legs began to move and they disappeared into the darkness.

Fuck that man! Fuck him! She turned to retrieve the sword, then stopped when she saw that it wasn't where it had fallen. She stared around in amazement. Finally, in the gathering twilight, she spotted the tall, cloaked figure of a Shadowguard. It gazed back at her for an instant, then it turned and vanished.

Feeling suddenly alone, she drew the silver whistle from her jerkin and blew. Then she pulled her clothes on and sat and waited for Farflier to come.