The River

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Realizing that I was staring, I laid my own towel down on the rocks by my side and sat down to take off my hiking boots, hoping against hope that my rapidly growing prick would go back down before I was fully undressed. Of course, there was not much chance of this happening if I kept looking at that perfect body cavorting on the rocks opposite, while fantasizing about what I would like to do with it. So, with a monumental effort, I forced myself to concentrate on what I was doing and forbade my eyes to look at my companion's nakedness until my cock was safely in the water where it could be as hard as it wanted without embarrassing either of us.

It was a good plan, a cunning plan, and it would have worked too.

If he had spoken to me again AFTER he was in the water.

"You know, when I stand here beside the river, naked before God and the world, I could almost believe there is such a thing as heaven. Although I do have my doubts about whether it could be as beautiful as this."

Something in his voice made me look up to find him squatting on the rocks opposite, a faraway glint in his eyes and a faint, contented little smile on his lips. His cock and balls hung silhouetted against the curve of his round spread buttocks and the stony ground beyond. I wondered how his ball sack would fall, gently cradled in my hand

And then his eyes were focused again, and he cried, "Come on, we can jump in together." as he rose to his feet once more and watched me, expectantly.

By this point I was only wearing my hiking trousers and, as I don't wear underwear, they were the only thing between him and my chubby dick. For a moment, I thought about stalling, but he looked as if he wasn't moving until we were both ready. So, glad that at least I didn't have a full hard-on, I decided, what the hell, I could always laugh it off if I had to.

Taking a deep breath, I stood and in one fluid movement slid off my trousers and stood there with my heavy dick pointing proudly to four o' clock.

"My," he breath, huskily, his smile widening, "you do like swimming here."

I could feel the redness begin to creep up my cheeks until I glanced down and realized that his own cock was starting to fill as he looked at my chubby, but I never got the chance to fully appreciate what was happening as he suddenly shouted, "Come on!" and jumped feet first into the water, causing a huge splash that fountained into the air and hit my legs.

A moment later, he surfaced again, water cascading from his head and upper body, and gave a loud rebel yell at the sudden chill.

Laughing, I dived in to join him.

Every nerve in my body came to startled life as I entered the stream's chill mountain water and let the momentum from the dive glide me below the surface to the other side of the pool. My arms stretched out ahead of me, my hands gently nudged the rocks on the far shore, and I quickly pulled myself to the surface. As my head broke free of the water, I gave out a yell of my own.

"Bloody hell! I'd forgotten how cold it is when you first jump in."

"What you need to do," Gunter laughed, treading water in the center of the pool, "is keep moving until your body adjusts." And immediately splashed me with a well-aimed flick of his palms.

"Oh really!" I cried and, for a while, we shouted and laughed like we were kids again while a merry water fight ensued.

Eventually, I raised my hands in surrender gasping from exertion and the mouthful of stream water that I had just swallowed, "Enough, I yield, sir, and name you victor upon this day."

Eyes sparkling mischievously through long strands of wet, black hair, my companion looked me dead in the eye and said, "As the vanquished knight, sir, do you not owe me a boon?"

Swallowing back my sudden excitement, I replied, "Indeed, sir, anything thou might ask of me."

Pushing himself backwards through the water with his hands, he did a little pirouette in the middle of the stream and chortled in kind. "This is a weighty matter indeed. I shall have to think on it. But be assured, sir, before we two leave this stream, I shall have my boon." And with that he swam laughing to the other side of the pool and stood under the falling water for a moment, letting it flow over his head and body.

I stood watching him, transfixed, hardly daring to hope that the boon he would ask would be the one I was imagining gladly giving at this moment.

Then he pushed himself back into the pool and I asked, "Have you discovered the ledge behind the water, yet?" and was delighted when he shook his head no, a bewildered look on his face.

Almost bursting with the pleasure of revealing this new marvel, I pointed. "Just there, to the left, where the water falls from the highest point, the rock behind has been hollowed out. You can stand behind the falls and watch the water rush by. You have to be careful though; the ledge is very narrow and there isn't a lot of headroom."

Show me!" Gunter cried, excitedly.

"No, it's better if you go first." I explained. "The current is strong where the falls enter the pool. If you don't swim hard enough, you will be swept back onto the rocks behind me. It hurts, trust me I know.

"Here's what we'll do. You go first, if you get through, pull yourself onto the ledge as soon as your hands touch rock. If you don't make it the first time, I'll catch you before you can hurt yourself."

He quickly agreed and threw himself at the onrush of water, his perfect round buttocks flicking from side to side as he desperately swam against the flow.

Almost everyone misjudges the strength of the current at that part of the pool the first time and my young companion was no different. Suddenly he was being swept back towards me and I braced myself for the catch. Gunter slammed into me and I immediately rapped my arms around his waist and immediately straightened my legs so that his head would stay above water.

For a moment, he just hung there in my arms, and I was very aware of the fact that my dick was nestled comfortably within the cleft of his bum. Then, he suddenly cried, "That was amazing." and I quickly let go as he hurled himself towards the falls once more.

I could still feel the pressure of his buttocks on my dick, and it was already growing fast when he came hurtling back a second time, laughing and whooping, but this time he had been turned round and was facing me as he hit.

His face was against my chest, which was barely above the water line, and my hard-on was pushing against his stomach. I hauled him up until we were face to face and I felt his own limp cock brush my balls and engorged penis on the way up.

"My hero!" he laughed and turned in my arms. Then whether by accident or design I did not know, he pushed back with his gorgeous bottom against my already straining manhood and made a third attempt at the falls.

I think it is just as well that he made it on the third attempt, because I think that if he had been thrown back against my hard-on one more time, I would have shot my load right there and then.

As it was, it took me a moment to realize that he was through, and I just stood there taking deep, calming breaths. My cock was so hard I could have mugged someone with it. In fact, it was so engorged with blood that it ached in pulsing waves, and I knew it was not going down again until it had been satisfied.

With this in mind, I made my own assault upon the falls.

With practiced ease and strong strokes, I pushed my way through the falls and braced myself to touch the rocks close behind the falling water. This was the tricky part; you must stop swimming long enough to grab the rock wall and pull yourself onto the ledge, but too soon and the current will grab you and try to drag you downstream. Having given myself a few hefty lumps in the past, I made sure there was one hand in front of my head just in case I misjudged where the rock was.

My right hand met solid rock and I pulled myself forward swinging my legs under me in the water to get a good purchase on the ledge. My left hand, which had been protecting my head, suddenly bumped against something soft and vaguely familiar and I gently felt around as my head broke the surface of the water and I saw Gunter standing waste deep in the water directly in front of me. Of course, I was immediately aware of the fact that I had his dick in my hand.

With a huge grin, he grabbed me and helped me onto the ledge, my still rampant cock brushing his naked thigh on the way past.

Once safely on the ledge, I glanced to my left to see the wondrous look on his face as he watched the rushing water thunder by only a couple of feet from his face. Laughing, he turned and shouted something to me, but the noise was so great that his words were lost in the spray.

I shrugged and shook my head. He smiled back his understanding and laid his hand upon mine. The same hand, I was suddenly aware, that was still holding his semi-erect penis.

Without taking his eyes from mine, he moved his hand across until it brushed and then held my own straining member. His mouth framed a huge O of delighted surprise at how stiff I was, and he gave my eager cock a little squeeze before nodding his head forward and diving through the water curtain back into the rock pool beyond.

Without hesitation, I followed.

I surfaced into the outside world just in time to see him pull himself into the rocks that just cleared the water at the far side of the pool. Water cascading from his firm, tight buttocks he flicked himself around so that he was facing me, his legs dangling in the pool to the knees.

I treaded water, waiting for him to speak, watching his expectant cock rising to full erection, the foreskin rolling back to reveal just the tip of its enlarged head.

He leaned back, supporting himself on his hands, so that his manhood stood prominently between us, every tight vein visible along its surface.

Then, with a mischievous smile and a twinkle in those merry green eyes, he spoke softly.

"And now, sir, I think it is past time for me to claim my boon."

"Anything." I replied, immediately.

Pushing his head to one side and giving me a very cute look, he said firmly, "Stand out of the water so that I can see what you have for me."

Obediently, I pushed my way to the side of the pool opposite him and stood on a submerged rock so that my waste cleared the surface of the water, and my hard dick was clearly visible to him for the first time. There was no embarrassment, no awkwardness. It felt natural to be here with this beautiful young man, both naked and erect and anticipating what was to come.

I couldn't remember the last time I had been this turned on.

"Pull back the foreskin so that I can see him properly." He told me, never taking his eyes from my sex. "Slowly," he added as I moved my hand to obey, "I want to savor every moment."

My God, this was so erotic that I was sure I was going to ejaculate as I closed my eyes and savored the feel of my foreskin slide back behind the throbbing head of my shaft. I opened my eyes again to see him squeeze his own thick tool and watch as a shiny dot of pre-cum oozed from the head.

His gaze never left my waste until I breathed, heavily. "Can I taste it." and then, before I could stop myself. "Please."

He must have looked at my face then, I don't know, for I could not take my eyes off that pearl of delight at the head of his cock, because he suddenly squeezed the head a little more, so that the drop of fluid grew. Then, without pause, he slowly pulled the protective skin back so that the sweet, glistening pearl of seminal fluid ran slowly down over the little piece of skin in the cleft of his cock head.

"Of course." He whispered, hungrily and I quickly swam towards him, my eyes never leaving the sweet nectar that was my goal.

At that exact moment in time, my whole world condensed into the space that was the thick length of his beautiful cock. I was only vaguely aware of the water caressing my body as I slowly glided forward, gently stroking the uncovered head of my own manhood like a wet, silken mouth moving across my shaft.

And then I was there, and the prize stood a mere hands breadth from my eagerly waiting tongue. Yet I had never been this close to another man's sex before, had never expected to be this close to another man's sex if truth be known, especially in a state of such rigid excitement, and I wanted to savor it while the chance was here.

Standing there at the edge of the pool, the water lapping around my chest, I laid my hands and forearms to either side of his spread knees and leaned forward so that my nose was just barely touching his ball sack. From above I heard a little sharp intake of breath at the touch and the wrinkled skin tightened involuntarily as I slowly breathed in the musky scent of those lovely young balls.

Then, without even thinking about it, I slowly, almost reverently, laid a gentle kiss on each of Gunter's gonads, feeling the skin tighten even more as I let just the tip of my tongue join each kiss. His ball sack tasted of mountain water and manhood, and my own hard cock pulsed almost painfully in response.

My young German companion whispered breathlessly, "Mien Gott." Slipping into his native tongue in his excitement and lifted his right leg up so that his foot rested on the rocks by the water's edge. At the same time leaning back a little to giving easier access to not only to his heavy balls and cock, but also that wonderful little piece of skin that lies between a man's ball sack and his anus.

Yet I was the one in control, if barely, and I still hadn't forgotten that little pearl of juice at his cockhead. Slowly moving up his shaft I breathed gently against its length while looking up into those gorgeous green eyes. He moaned piteously at the feel of my breath, looking straight back into my eyes with a mixture of both ecstasy and pain.

Against all odds, my own excitement grew.

Never taking my eyes from his, I stopped with my mouth almost but not quite touching his cockhead. Slowly, teasingly I pushed out my tongue and stopped it just short of its goal.

"Please," My young companion begged, breathlessly, "please!"

And I gave him his wish.

Suddenly my world was filled with the sweet, viscous taste of my companion's pre-cum exploding onto the tip of my eagerly awaiting tongue. For a moment, I just held it there, savoring the feel of his cock vibrating madly under my tongue and, for a moment, I was sure he was going to ejaculate his hot, sticky cum all over my face, could almost feel its heat against my cheeks, but with an obviously supreme effort he managed to control himself.

Suddenly, I flicked my tongue up the cleft of his cockhead, extracting a sharp gasp from above and held the droplet of pre-cum on the edge of my tongue before drawing it into my mouth and letting its wonderful creaminess coat my taste buds.

It was no use, I had to have more!

My own hard-on aching painfully, I pushed my head forward and, for the first time in my life, filled my mouth with another man's hot pulsating sex. I know this sounds a little silly, but it felt like sucking on a big, wonderful, fleshy lollipop and this cute, childish part of me felt like a kid again, with a great, big new cuddly toy to play with.

My god, I had entered cock heaven and there was no going back.

I pursed my lips so as not to miss an inch of that gorgeous shaft and ran them over the glands at the tip of his penis, pushing his taught foreskin back to settle in a cute little fold. Stopping just for the briefest of moments to savor the texture and shape of his mushroom head against my tongue I gave a little moan of ecstasy and devoured the rest of the shaft in one fluid movement.

It was wonderful! My whole world became this hard pulsating cock filling my mouth to capacity. My lips were clamped around the root of this fleshy tool, the shaft pressing down on the warm, moistness of my tongue, while the round head filled every inch at the back of my throat. So much so, that I had to hold my breath because there was no way for me to breath.

Then it was time to pull back and revel in the feeling of that wonderful member sliding slickly back through my eager lips. The whole time, I had every oral muscle clamped tight so that I could feel the curve of flesh at the back of his cockhead massage the roof of my mouth while the soft, malleable flesh of my tongue filled the retreating cleft at the bottom.

It was the most wonderfully erotic thing that had ever happened to me. My whole body reacting as if it was one giant erogenous zone that led to the sweet, gladly accepted intrusion of this gorgeous young man's willing sex in my mouth. Yet it felt as if it filled every orifice with its warm, fleshy hardness. Filled every corner of my being with its thick fullness and filled a gapping emptiness I hadn't even known was there until now.

And then it happened!

Without need of touch, for it had been enfolded by a deeper, more spiritual power and held in its ethereal embrace.

I came!

Startled, I quickly raised my head and looked into my partners sparkling green eyes, my mouth shaped into a small O of surprise. He looked back at me puzzled for a moment, and then his eyes widened, and his hand flew to his mouth in wonder as he realized what was happening, just as my whole being began to convulse and my hot pulsating seed joined with the chill waters of the river. The orgasm was so hard, so violently intense, that I felt as if my sex was being torn out at the roots. The muscles in my straining shaft felt as steel that was under way too much pressure and something must give soon.

But as quickly as it had come, it began to recede, and I found myself holding on for dear life to the rocks either side of my companion as my legs threatened to give way. Then a hand softly stroked my cheek as I stood there gasping in the aftermath of my spending and a gentle voice asked in wonder, "Are you alright?"

I nodded my head, still unable to speak for the moment, closed my eyes and took a deep calming breath before looking into his eyes once more.

"Thank you." I breathed, softly and smiled.

"My pleasure." He replied with a little smile of his own. "I would totally understand if you would like to sit for a while and bask in the aftermath of your orgasm."

"Are you kidding," I gave him a cheeky little smile, "I'm not getting out of this pool until I've returned the compliment."

Then, without giving him a chance to reply, I dipped my head once more, gave his cockhead a quick kiss and moved further down where I began to lick his wonderful, wrinkly ball sack in earnest. A startled gasp, closely followed by a serious of sharp whimpering moans told me I was along the right lines as his balls jumped and bounced with each flick of my tongue.

After a moment, I playfully pushed his sack upwards with my nose and softly tongued that wonderful little spot that is nestled midway between a man's balls and his anus. This brought forth a gasp of approval and my young friend's whole body began to convulse of its own accord every time the tip of my tongue stroked pliant flesh.

Then, running my tongue up the middle of his ball sack until it flopped from the end back into place, I left a trail of slick saliva along his shaft before engulfing his entire cock in my mouth once more. With long, massaging strokes I began to rhythmically suck that gorgeous hard prick for all I was worthwhile massaging his tight ball sack at the same time.

It wasn't long before I felt the muscles around his groin begin to tense for orgasm and I lifted my head so that I could pull him off and feel his hot cum on my body.

Then it happened.

With a quick, violent convulsion, Gunter cried, "Ich Komen! Ich Komen!" loud enough for it to be heard all the way back at the hostel and long streams of creamy cum began to spurt from the head of that hard, rampant cock of his onto my eagerly awaiting chest. He lay back, his whole body shaking as the spurts became less intense and I slowed my hand strokes to follow the wind down of his orgasm until finally he just lay there gasping.