The River

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Letting him lie quietly in his own post-cum little world, I gently let go of his rapidly shrinking penis and, out of curiosity lifted my hand and dipped the edge of my tongue into the pull of cum he had left on the edge of my hand.

I don't know what I expected, but somehow, I was vaguely surprised to find that it tasted exactly the same as my own ejaculate. Dipping my hand into the river, I washed the rest of my young lover's semen from my hand and watched it float away in lengthening little strands, before pulling myself out of the water and sitting beside my still recumbent companion.

Slowly, he looked at me and stretched luxuriously.

"That," He said, with a huge cheese eating grin, "was wonderful"

"Yes, it was." I grinned back.

Then he glanced down at my waste, he suddenly laughed, rolled slowly onto his stomach so that his cute, round buttocks were facing up and said, "Maybe you should put that somewhere safe so that nothing happens to it."

It wasn't until then that I realized that I was sporting a hardon, once more.

Laughing in reply, I stretched myself along his smooth, muscular back until my cock lay nestled between his soft, sweet little butt cheeks and joked, "Well, our national flag IS The Lion Rampant."

Gunter laughed as I began to nuzzle the back of his neck.