The River Knows No Bounds Pt. 04

Story Info
Sundar watches Annam's depravity and...
3.7k words
4.39
21.8k
8
1

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 04/19/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Story so far...

---------

Residents of Olur, a remote village in southern India fondly worship Angannan, a rural deity. The descendants of Angannan reside in the same village and their house is called 'The Big House'.

Annam, a widow and the current descendant of Angannan is living with her son Balu. Her step-daughter Pushpa is married to Sundar, a Doctor and the couple are settled in the city.

Balu, 18 years and horny manages to seduce his own mother before the annual festival. Annam decides to find a bride for Balu after coming to know that he had spied on his own step-sister while having sex with her husband. Annam realizes that she needs to engage her son sexually to prevent him from trying any adventures with his step sister. She seduces him again.

Sundar and Pushpa attend the ceremonious beginning of the annual festival which includes marriage engagements as well. Sundar discovers Rani, a prospective bride looking vexed apparently because of her unwillingness to get married to a man who looked old enough to be her father. Even as Pushpa expresses her helplessness in stopping such a marriage, it suddenly begins pouring. It was the village custom to abandon the festival in the event of unseasonal rains as it was considered bad omen. Sundar and Pushpa consider the sudden downpour as divine intervention and decide to rescue the young girl.

As Rani alights from the bullock-cart, escorted by Sundar and Pushpa, Annam's eyes get fixed on the young girl.

*****

Pt. 04

Rani, the young girl was still standing at the door-step and Annam kept looking at the beautiful girl in sheer amazement until the bursts of fire crackers in the far distance eventually punctuated the silence that had descended on the Big House. Apparently, the rains have stopped and clouds cleared bringing cheers to the villagers.

"What is going on?" Sundar asked anxiously. "Are they resuming the festival?"

"Let us get in," Pushpa replied softly, gently hugged Rani and whispered in her ears. "Don't worry. You are not marrying that dirty old man anyway."

It took just a couple of minutes for Sundar to explain what transpired in the festival. Even though Annam felt relieved that Sundar had prevented a beautiful girl's life from getting ruined, she was concerned about how the villagers would react to this incident.

"What are you planning to do with this girl?" Annam asked. "Her parents would reach here anytime and call her. How do we stop them from taking her away?"

"Leave it to me, mom," Pushpa replied with a smile. "I will tell them that their daughter is going to be the bride of the Big House."

Annam was taken aback at once. As she glanced at Sundar, he was smiling at his wife approvingly. Even while struggling to let the matter sink in, Annam couldn't help looking at Rani again and again and wonder how lucky Balu should be to get such a gorgeous bride.

Sundar and Pushpa didn't let Annam's hesitation to last longer. It seemed as though they were determined and were just expecting Annam to toe their line. After a brief silence, Annam began to speak.

"She is an angel," Annam said admiringly. "But, what if she doesn't like getting married to Balu? You just saved her from one danger. Are we going to impose your decision without asking her consent?"

Suddenly the Big House plunged into dead silence. Both Sundar and Pushpa were glancing at each other wondering what to say in reply to Annam. But, the streak of silence was broken by none other than Rani herself.

"Madam," Rani spoke gently. "The whole village treats you as our mother. If I am fortunate to serve this family, I will be the most blessed."

Rani's voice sounded like cuckoo. She sounded sweet, extremely polite but uncomplicated.

Annam's heart was filled up unprecedented joy.

For the next few days, not just the Big House but the entire village witnessed things happening at a rapid pace.

Balu couldn't believe his luck! He had heard several times that lotus blooms in the mud but it was only after seeing Rani that he believed. 'Sexy,' he said to himself.

Rani's father didn't require lot of convincing. In fact, he had agreed to give his daughter's hands to a ruthless money-lender as he was left with no alternative. Annam not only promised to settle the loan but also assured the poor peasant that the entire marriage expenses shall be borne by her.

Sundar was entrusted the responsibility of handling all the village arrangements which he happily accepted. Pushpa was keen to take over the purchases of clothes and jewels. Annam was relieved that Balu wasn't assigned any responsibility because he would obviously complicate things because of his attitude.

A wedding in the Big House is no less than a festival for the village. Pushpa and Sundar walked up and down the village extending the invitation for the marriage. Balu employed a local drum beater to announce to the villagers that they need not cook food at home for both the days of the marriage as elaborate arrangements shall be made to prepare food for the entire village. Plenty of sweets were distributed to children in the festival making them the happiest lot in the village.

The marriage was scheduled to take place on the final day of the festival.

But, Balu was his usual self, always horny and never letting any chance to lay hands on his mother. As a matter of fact, Annam started relishing her son's fucking for reasons she couldn't comprehend. Balu quickly realized the sudden change in his mother's sexual behavior and got more excited. Both of them were aware that in a few days, the Big House will be flooded with guests for the marriage and they wanted every available moment to count. Sundar and Pushpa were hardly seen at home during the daytime as they were working hard to ensure that every small detail about Balu's marriage is taken care of. Balu and Annam never felt guilty for taking advantage of the dedicated efforts of Sundar and Pushpa. They kept themselves busy fucking whenever an opportunity presented itself.

But, neither of them had any clue that their sexual escapades will be known to another family member very soon. Significantly, it was going to be Sundar, Annam's son-in-law who would catch the lustful mother and son fucking each other.

Sundar preferred to stay upstairs most of the time, more so when Annam was apparently alone in the house. In most conventional village families, son-in-laws hardly speak to mother-in-laws and vice-versa. Hence, Balu always rushed upstairs several times without even Annam knowing that he has returned. Only in exceptional circumstances Balu came downstairs and it was during one such exceptional instance that he discovered the incestuous relationship between Balu and his mother.

**

Sundar, after struggling jotting down the travel plan for the guests decided to go downstairs to pick-up the railway time-table. He wasn't sure if Annam was alone and so cautiously stepped down the wooden stairs so that his mother-in-law if asleep is not disturbed. But as he was about to descend on the floor of the hall, he could hear gentle giggles and soft moans. Even before the noises sank into Sundar, suddenly he heard more thudding sounds, as though someone is running. As he carefully popped his head from the hiding of the door, he saw Annam running around the hall and her son Balu giving a chase. Sundar's momentary confusion quickly turned into shock as he watched Balu catching hold of his mother, pulling her over him in a tight hug and squeezing her round ass cheeks.

Sundar stood stunned unable to apprehend what he just saw. But, as he watched Annam squeezing her son's bulge on his pants, Sundar felt as though his heart stopped beating. Annam kept smiling and blushing as Balu whispered something into her ears and started following her son to the bedroom. He briefly heard Annam's giggle before Balu hastily shut the wooden door with a loud banging noise.

Sundar had a thorough understanding of the Big House structure and swiftly rushed into the store room adjacent to the bedroom. He knew that the two rooms shared a common wall with a small ventilator almost on the top of the wall. He carefully dragged the grain drum towards the wall, climbed on it and peeked into the other side of the wall. The bedroom had three similar ventilators on the left side of the wall due to which the entire room was clearly visible even without electric lights. Sundar spotted Balu and Annam sitting on the huge bed.

Balu was sitting next to Annam with his arm around her shoulder. Annam's head was rested on Balu's chest and it looked as though the son was consoling his mother.

Sundar was just about to walk towards the stairs in confusion but froze to a stop, watching what Balu did next. Much to Sundar's astonishment and disgust, Balu pulled Annam's face up and planted a kiss on her lips. Sundar could feel his thudding heartbeats louder than never before.

"You started it all," Annam was telling her son. "Now, you will soon have the prettiest girl as your wife. All of a sudden, I feel like a lonely old woman."

Sundar was perplexed. What the hell did Balu start at all? What is going on in the Big House?

As Sundar continued watching, Balu pulled his mother even closer and devoured her lips. His left hand started fondling his mother's melons while Annam was heard gently moaning inside her son's mouth while her left hand cupped Balu's throbbing erection.

Sundar stood like a statue unable to come out of the shock. He couldn't believe what he saw as he never had any imaginations about the other side of his mother-in-law. He was cursing himself not to be able to walk away from the scene but his feet felt like planted on the floor. After all, Sundar was still young and couldn't help letting his curiosity grow to know how far his mother-in-law and her son would go. He was prepared for more shocks.

Balu kept squeezing his mother's boobs for a few long seconds while sucking her tongue into his mouth. Eventually, he pulled down her saree from her left shoulder and exposed her large, round and sumptuous naked breasts. Needless to say, Annam's nipples looked rock-hard and erect.

Much to Sundar's disgust, he was getting a raging hard-on. 'What is happening to me?' he asked himself. Notwithstanding the deplorable sexual acts of Annam and her son, he felt equally ashamed to realize his heart pumping hard and fast in a strange excitement. His cock seemed to be having its own mind as it kept throbbing and growing. All the education and upbringing seemed to have lost the way as Sundar knew that he was getting turned on by his gorgeous mother-in-law. The tent on his pants was huge and looked like struggling to free itself through the thick fabric. All this time, his eyes were pinned on Annam's naked boobs and perky nipples.

Inside the room, Balu released his mother from a prolonged kiss and began staring at her wonderful boobs as though he was seeing them for the first time. Annam was blushing at her son's gaze focused on her enormous tits. She was feeling her son's bulge growing bigger and bigger pressing against her palm. She pushed her chest forward letting her large melons jiggle a bit with her erect nipples standing straight and long.

"I like the way you look at these", Annam spoke huskily. Balu smiled in admiration.

Sundar was getting restless outside. The beast within him had been woken up by the erotic show put on by the mother-son duo inside. 'I like those boobs too,' Sundar murmured. Undoubtedly, Annam's boobs were much larger than Pushpa's but surprisingly looked equally firm and round. Pushpa's nipples even when erect at best looked just the half of her step-mother.

"I never get enough of your boobs," Balu was heard telling his mom. "I can keep playing with them all through the day."

"Hopefully in future too," Annam quipped.

Balu pulled his mother in an embrace, kissed her again and began probing her mouth with his tongue. Sundar kept watching as the mother and son continued sucking each other's lips letting their mouth grinding harder while their hands feverishly stroked all over each other's bodies. Annam's naked boobs were mashing against her son's hairy chest and her hardened nipples were rubbing his skin. The eager mother undid her son's trouser buttons and pushed it down onto the floor. Balu's cock looked menacingly long and hard and a small pearl of pre-cum was shining on its tip.

Annam had seen and felt her son's cock for umpteen times yet she grabbed it with unabashed desire as though she was seeing it for the first time. As her soft palm began massaging the huge tool, Balu pushed his head back and closed his eyes.

Outside the room, Sundar unknowingly was stroking his huge bulge while his eyes were fixed on the unfolding scenes inside. All his disgust and anguish have vanished and he was beginning to relish the incestuous encounter. He was beginning to see his mother-in-law a sexual being if not sex-starved widow. He could make-out from the sequence of events that this could have been going on for since long. A woman widowed as a teenager was bound to fall prey to sexual urges at some point of time in her life and perhaps Annam had found a safe companion in her well-endowed son. Strange, but suddenly Sundar was trying to find excuses for Annam's sexual adventures.

As Annam bent forward and hungrily licked the tip of her son's cock, Sundar was convinced that the woman by nature must be a sexual beast.

Balu was apparently in heaven, enjoying his dick getting a lusty licking and gentle massaging from his lusty mother. Within a few seconds, he emptied his load into Annam's mouth. Annam didn't relieve her son's dick for the next few seconds until she had tasted the very last drop of his cum. Naturally, there was a pause in the room after what was an exhilarating blow-job.

Sundar, coming from a conservative background had never even seen the cheap semi-porn movies like his friends during his college days. The only woman he had seen naked was his wife Pushpa and now he was witnessing a live sex-show, that too, involving his brother-in-law and mother-in-law.

Annam once again pulled her son, kissed him and sucked his tongue. Balu cupped her huge tits and rubbed his thumb against her nipple. The mother-duo were apparently in a hurry as their kissing stopped abruptly and their embrace got more tighter. Balu still managed to grab his mother's tits one after the other, squeezed them and eventually started sucking her engorged nipples with wild lust. Annam shook her head in delight as her son teasingly flicked her nipples with the tip of his tongue and actually bit them gently making her aroused mother moan in absolute delight.

"Do it my boy..." Annam panted as Balu kept devouring the wonder balls into his mouth with closed eyes. Annam was seen standing on the tip of her toes as her horny son kept playing with her mammoth tits with shameless hunger. Her respiration became uneven and loud while her son relentlessly played with her boobs with his mouth and firm hands. Annam was groaning in admiration watching the speed with which her son was switching his mouth from one tit to another.

The sultry mother wasn't standing idle either as she managed to grab her son's reviving cock, stroking it gently back to its full vigor. She began rubbing the moist tip of her son's cock against her swollen crotch. Balu was seen moving his hips back and forth to let his dick rub against his mother's waiting crotch. He felt his dick gaining more strength and length in the grasp of his mother's hand and could feel his testicles swelling profusely.

Sundar got a glimpse of his mother-in-law's pussy as she swayed her body coping with the tireless treatment her boobs were getting from Balu. Her moist pussy lips looked very prominent and thanks to her excitement, the inner folds were partially visible through her slit. It was amazing because, Annam still had reasonably dense hair covering her crotch. Sundar reached the next stage of excitement as he pulled down his zipper, pulled out his throbbing cock and started stroking it.

'Come on Balu,' Sundar whispered. 'Fuck her quickly. I can't take more of this.'

Annam kept thrusting her hip forward letting her son's fingers to tease her pussy lips, letting out moans loud enough to indicate her utter enjoyment. She went wild and screamed when Balu suddenly pushed his fingers deep into her wet pussy. But her loudest scream was triggered when her son brushed his thumb against her clit. As Balu continued tickling her clit with his fingertips, Annam's gorgeous face began showing signs of ecstasy.

Amazingly, she pushed Balu on his back and forced her mouth on his enlarged dick. After a few momentary pauses, she skillfully turned around on her son's body until her moist pussy was hovering over her son's face. Balu didn't need a clue as he buried his face against her throbbing cunt, pushed his tongue deep into her slit and began lapping up her juices. He soon enclosed her clit with his lips and started sucking deliriously. Annam continued moaning on her son's dick and her legs closed around her son's face. Their sucking session continued for a while with steady acceleration and the speed with which Annam's head was moving up and down her son's dick was to be seen to be believed. The glugging was getting so loud that their moans became inaudible as seconds ticked.

Sundar was wondering why Balu wasn't shooting his next load of cum into Annam's mouth as he kept watching his mother-in-law grinding her pussy against her son's face vigorously apparently signaling her imminent massive orgasm. Her fluids spattered all over her son's face and her own inner thighs while her dutiful son kept lapping the juices with a thirst like never before.

By now, all the shock that had descended on Sundar had vanished and it was with more of utter disbelief that he was witnessing the mother-son sex games. When Annam quickly switched position and straddled her son's hard dick, her face was glowing with intense desire and lust. Placing her son's dick at her womanhood entrance, Annam lowered her body onto the long erect pole and let her pussy slowly devour it. The familiar feel of a rigid dick pushing up inside her pussy made her smile in absolute delight. After relishing the feeling for a couple of seconds, Annam began rocking back and forth on her son's dick with her hands firmly planted on either side of her son's spread legs. As her pussy gave away gradually to a long and enlarged pecker, Balu began thrusting his hip up and down meeting his mother's motions. Within a few moments, the duo settled into a lusty rhythm and their bodies began slamming against each other. Soon, their bodies gathered an unprecedented momentum letting Annam's huge boobs wobble uncontrollably.

Balu kept sending his dick faster in and out of his mother's hole and soon his relentless fucking forced Annam to fall letting her boobs moist with profuse sweat crushing against her son's hairy chest. As she raised her head, Balu swiftly pulled her lips inside his mouth and began sucking her tongue lustily. The combined noise of Annam's moaning and the slamming of two naked bodies started echoing within the high walls of the Big House bedroom.

Balu's hands were squeezing his mother's fleshy ass cheeks as his dick relentlessly hammered her pussy. Annam could feel her pussy reacting wonderfully to her son's thrusts as she could feel the nerves around his dick pulsating against the tender flesh of her pussy folds. They direly wished to go on and on but eventually their bodies began reacting to the ultimate pleasure. As Annam withdrew from the prolonged kiss, she could see the expression on her son's face who was on the verge of his climax.

"Am...amm...mmaaa...," Balu panted.

"Yesss...my...lovvverrrrrrr," Annam murmured.

12