The River Knows No Bounds Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Balu suddenly groaned aloud as shots of his hot cum began exploding into his mother's pussy. Feeling the hot semen pouring inside her waiting pussy, Annam screamed in thorough fulfillment.

"I am cumming...,"Annam shrieked as her quivering pussy exploded.

Exactly at this point, Sundar's dick exploded too and before he could comprehend what was going on, thick streams of cum started shooting through his pee-hole onto the wall of the store-room. It was the moment that brought Sundar to reality as he helplessly watched his white cum slowly flowing down the wall in strange shapes. All the excitement and arousal had gone with the wind and suddenly Sundar realized that getting out of the place was the best thing he should do under the circumstances.

But, inside the bedroom...

The duo continued panting for some more time until their orgasms subsided and once done they were breathing long and loud for a few more seconds. Then they began kissing each other again for a while before Balu rolled his mother onto the bed, got up and walked towards the bathroom. It took a while for Annam to get up, wrap something around her naked body and walk outside the bedroom.

Upstairs, Sundar was in a pensive mood wondering what to do with the stains of his cum on the store-room. He knew that Annam frequents inside the store-room several times during the day and was convinced that her eyes would surely catch the large cum-stain shapes on the wall anytime she walks in. After almost an hour, Sundar mustered courage, picked up a bottle of hydrogen peroxide from his medical kit and slowly stepped down the stairs. From the dead silence in the Big House, it was evident that Balu had gone out already.

Bracing himself, as Sundar was about to hop the last step and rush towards the store-room, he froze as he watched Annam pushing the wooden doors and entering inside.

Sundar's heart began beating fast as time ticked by and the beats almost stopped when he heard Annam exclaiming from inside the store-room.

"Oh my God! What is this?"

&&&&&&& &&&&&&&&&&&

12