The River Knows No Bounds Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Annam relieved herself from Sundar's embrace, pushed him back gently and stared at him mischievously, enjoying the puzzled look on her son-in-law's face.

"Tell me now," She hushed holding and pressing her boobs against each other. "Did you love these when I showed you a while ago?"

Sundar stood like a statue. His eyes roamed over Annam's boobs as she kept massaging them temptingly. He wished he could say how much he loved watching her boobs and how much he wanted to fondle them with his itching hands, suck them with his hungry mouth, lick over the areola and whip those erect nipples with his drying tongue.

"I think you love doing things yourself than watching others doing it," Annam winked. Sundar couldn't believe the passion and lust glowing on Annam's round face.

Words weren't forthcoming for Sundar as he watched Annam kneeling in front of his crotch. All his virtues had collapsed and he was being led by sheer illicit lust. Somehow he felt as though he had been waiting for several years to see things happening the way they did.

Annam unzipped his pants and began yanked it down. Sundar looked down and was stunned to see the huge tent on his underwear. Annam licked her lips once before pulling it down letting her tender fingers to brush over his hairy thighs. Once the fully erect dick sprung out of its captivity, it quivered for a few times before standing in full strength and length. Sundar quickly unbuttoned his shirt and waited for Annam to do what she looked like intended to do. Annam looked overwhelmed seeing the long, round and rigid dick of her loving son-in-law.

"You like compliments Sundar?" Annam whispered with a smile. "Yours is the biggest I have ever seen in my life. It is longer than your father-in-law and Sundar by a fair distance."

Sundar was desperate to return the compliments by mentioning about her large boobs but he couldn't gather words to speak.

Annam smiled as though she could understand Sundar's dilemma. She was willing to wait until she can make her son-in-law indulge in some dirty talking. But, she wasn't willing to wait to feel his enormous dick in her mouth after she saw the shining drop of cum on the top. Her fingers draped around the shining tip of his dick before running down to the bottom and surging up again. Sundar could feel hot blood flowing through his nerves feeling Annam's fingers brushing the soft skin of his dick. His eyes widened and heart pumped harder as Annam leaned and started flicking the tip of his dick with her tongue. She looked up for just a split second before her eager mouth surrounded his pulsating dick. Letting the warmth of her mouth to radiate on Sundar's dick, her tongue began whirling around until the dick tip hit her throat.

"mmmmmmmm!," was all Sundar could murmur. He kept closing and opening his eyes as Annam kept bobbling her mouth over his dick. While rubbing her cunt with her left hand she cupped his balls with the right hand and pressed it gently. Her cheeks concaved in and out as he picked pace in sucking her son-in-law's dick. Occasionally, she relieved his dick and moved to his testicles to lick them with her long pink tongue. She even grabbed his dick and yanked it while her mouth devoured his balls one after another.

Sundar was biting his lips and grunting. Annam resumed working on his dick and sucked deliriously. Sundar could sense her dribbling around his dick as her tongue swirled all over and couldn't resist thrusting forward to send his dick deeper into her mouth. Sundar pulled her head towards his crotch to let his dick dive deeper into her mouth. Annam, the experienced woman that she was, managed to keep her motions in control while Sundar started his initial moves to fuck her mouth. Now, it was Annam who was moaning aloud on his dick. As she looked up Sundar could see the glitter in her lusty eyes while her mouth relentlessly worked on his bloated dick. No wonder, Sundar was approaching his climax.

Pushing his head back, Sundar quaked as his dick began shooting loads of cum into Annam's mouth. It took a couple of seconds for him to realize that his mother-in-law was swallowing each and every load of his cum without even missing a drop. She continued sucking his dick until Sundar's balls got completely drained. Sundar knew that his mother-in-law had given him the best blow-job of his life and realized that it was just the beginning of what might be the most memorable sexual experiences of his entire life.

It wasn't a long wait for Sundar! Annam quickly was on the bed licking her lips and smiling like a true seductress. With amazing ease, she pulled off her saree and let Sundar have a good look of her sexy naked body. Sundar jumped onto the cot and his hands involuntarily reached Annam's boobs pressing his palm against her protruding nipples. He watched Annam biting her lips as his fingers began feeling her erect nipples and the sexy areolas. Holding one of her nipple between this thumb and index finger he gently tweaked it while his hungry mouth started sucking the other nipple. Soon, his mouth opened wider and sucked one boob while he began massaging another boob with his wandering hand. Annam was gasping in delight while Sundar's dick was getting the rejuvenation it needed. Her tender fingers began wandering over his dense dark hair while his mouth began a downward journey from her boobs towards her crotch. When his lips stopped on her throbbing pussy, he felt Annam's body quiver briefly before her legs moved apart.

"Oh! That feels so good," Annam murmured.

Sundar continued kissing around her thighs and pussy making Annam squirm on the bed while his eyes feasted on her pink pussy and the swollen lips inside. His fingers reached her slit and slowly entered making Annam slacken a bit. Soon, his fingers began gently rubbing inside her slit for a while before finding her clit. The more his fingers touched her clit, the more excited Annam was getting making Sundar even more aroused.

Sundar's mouth inched towards her bloated pussy lips and his tongue leaped out to stroke around her slit which aroused her even more. His tongue kept lashing at her pussy while the helpless woman kept squirming on the bed with intense passion. Her long fingers sieved his hair while she pushed her pussy against his face. Sundar took the cue and let his tongue deeper inside her wet pussy licking all the way. After a few enthralling moments, Annam screeched in excitement as his tongue whipped at her clitoris.

"Ahhaa Sundar!," Annam cried out in absolute delight encouraging Sundar to keep going. Sundar, the good lover that he was, continued feasting on her pussy while his hands found her marvelous boobs and tweaked her erect nipples. As he picked up pace, her legs pulled him even tighter while her fingers fiercely grabbed his hair. Annam soon approached her orgasm.

"Ohhhhhh! I'm cummmmminnnggg!"

It was frenzy as Annam's thighs banged on either side of his face and clasped together. Sundar remained unnerved as his tongue kept digging in and out of Annam's flowing pussy, lapping up the warm liquid. It took a while for Annam's orgasm to settle after which her grip on Sundar's head loosened up a little.

Annam felt like complimenting her son-in-law but preferred to let him enjoy the experience without any words being exchanged. Sundar had amazingly given her a memorable orgasm in quick time. It was her turn to reciprocate. She quickly remembered that Sundar had watched her riding her son earlier on the day. She decided to let her son-in-law enjoy her in the same position as she knew that those scenes might be still fresh in Sundar's mind.

Annam slowly pushed Sundar on his back after which she leaned and straddled his waist. Sundar pulled her onto him letting her wonder boobs smashing against his bare chest. His hard took no time to harden as he felt the beaming warmth of his mother-in-law's pussy. He felt Annam adjusting her body just a bit to let her bushy crotch brush against his throbbing dick. It was an amazing feeling for Sundar as he helplessly let out a loud moan.

As Annam started grinding her body, Sundar began thrusting the tip of his dick inside her moist slit. Annam's body quivered for a moment before her lips engulfed Sundar's mouth even while her body continued grinding to let her son-in-law's dick find its passage into her pussy. Sundar's hands went around her well-shaped body to find her fleshy ass cheeks and grabbed them with candid passion. Annam moaned inside Sundar's mouth.

Things began happening faster as Annam sat up and crouched above his dick to place her pussy in exact position. She grabbed and directed his dick into her slit while Sundar's hands moved from her ass cheeks to her waist to grip tightly. Within seconds, Annam eased herself onto the erect dick with her pussy clasping in a tight grip. Annam showed all her experience with a few little movements as she let his dick stab inside her waiting pussy. Sundar's eyes were wide open to realize his mother-in-law had completely impaled herself on his monstrous dick. Annam's pussy amazingly accommodated her son-in-law's massive dick within the next few seconds with a few more erotic movements.

"You are the big man of the Big House," Annam groaned excitedly. She felt no shame in realizing that Sundar's dick was the biggest of all the three cocks she had seen in her life. The elated woman wasted no time to start moving up and down on her son-in-law's enormous dick, relishing every second of feeling her pussy letting the huge dick move in and out in amazing harmony.

Sundar got bolder by the time and began thrusting his dick in tune with Annam's bouncing action. His dick went deeper and deeper as his frenzy thrusts increased and intensified as seconds ticked. On her part, Annam kept gyrating her pussy holding her son-in-law's dick inside while Sundar stretched his arms to grab the wobbling boobs of his mother-in-law who was showing him the seventh heaven. Unable to resist temptation, Sundar tweaked and pulled her hardened nipples occasionally while his hands squeezed the round boobs all the time. The duo had gained tremendous speed fucking each other and couldn't stifle their lusty moans at this point.

Annam was amazed to see how skillfully Sundar kept increasing his fucking speed while his hands remained intact on her massive bouncing boobs and kept squeezing them even harder. Sundar was equally overwhelmed with surprise watching his mother-in-law jump like crazy on his plummeting dick. The expression on Annam's face as she neared her climax was unbelievable and so were her loud groans. Falling on his chest, Annam's hands went around Sundar's neck till her next orgasm was completely over.

Sundar gently pushed her over onto the bed, crawled behind her, got on his knees and pressed her back making her bent over. His dick forced into Annam's pussy in one strong thrust and his balls slammed against her. Annam's body arched a bit feeling the big dick finding its way back into her pussy. Sundar took a while taking out his dick gently and sending it back into her pussy more fiercely. Annam bit her lips feeling her cunt getting ploughed by her son-in-law's dick with tremendous speed. Soon, he was fucking her in a speed like never before bringing her to the verge of another climax. He continued his rampage into her pussy which held his massive tool in a tight grip.

Annam began screaming in delight relishing the delirious pounding of her beloved son-in-law. Her ageing body showed no signs of weariness as it combated with the youthful force and animated lust of her partner. Her moans were out of sheer joy and hunger as her pussy muscles kept reacting to the magical speed of Sundar's dick. It looked like as though they have been fucking all through their life as their bodies worked in perfect unison. But, all good things eventually need to come to a close.

Sundar could feel the sensation in his balls and the heat accumulating at the bottom of his prick while he had reached his maximum speed fucking in and out of Annam's pussy. He quickly realized that he was about to explode inside his mother-in-law's pussy which excited him like never before. Annam knew that her lover was on the verge of his climax and was thrilled with the prospect of her pussy being flooded with his cum for the very first time. She began to rock back and forth meeting Sundar's hysterical pounding as though she wanted the explosion to occur at once.

When Sundar eventually emptied his cum load inside her pussy, she responded with a very loud howl, something Sundar had never heard before. Load after load, his dick kept splashing inside Annam's pussy until his balls were completely drained. Annam's pussy milked his dick to take even the last drop and once done their motions gradually slowed down before they became still and collapsed on the bed.

Both Sundar and Annam were looking at the ceiling as they breathed hard to let their bodies to chill down. It took a few minutes and quite a bit of courage for Sundar to eventually raise his head, turn towards Annam and plant a gentle kiss on her drying lips.

Annam was still lying on the bed naked with legs spread wide apart and still looking at the ceiling when Sundar was about to leave the room back in his dress. He wished he could break the silence and say something to Annam but felt nervous as he gently walked towards the door.

"Thanks Sundar," Annam murmured in a tone just enough to be heard by Sundar.

As Sundar started climbing up the stairs, it suddenly dawned to him that he had fallen from grace to such an unimaginable depth. 'Why did I start and how do I stop?'

He wasn't aware that whatever little grace was left in him would eventually be erased completely in the following days by another woman whom he had never met in his life before.

When Pushpa returned home after inviting Aunt Ponni, she never had any clue about what went on during her absence. The poor woman didn't have any clue about the future shocks the Big House was about to witness. Lastly, she never had any idea that the woman she had just invited to Balu's wedding would be the one to change Sundar, the gentle husband into a sex maniac.

12