All Comments on 'The River Neighbor'

by thornapple

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Excellent Story!

Compelling reading, very believable, and very erotic.. Thanks!

BriteaseBriteaseover 15 years ago
Great

Nice teasing story

I loved it all the way through.

So much more erotic than many of the wam bam stories around

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Open Marriage

I guess if everyone is O.K. with it things could work out but they very seldom do. Good writing and erotic, just not really my thing, been there done that and real life doesn't always work like this. Nice fantasy, thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Great Story

Very well written. Exciting, but not over-the-top. I enjoyed the emotional development. Maybe a sequal???

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Great start!

It looks like this fun couple is about to have some great experiences. Carry on.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Great story

Loved the story from the start to the end,would really like to read a sequel.

Yobo36Yobo36over 12 years ago
WTF was DWornack thinking?

Excellent story line. Little confusing as to who spoke when but original and exciting. The email was an excellent set up for another story. DWornout must be too old to enjoy anything. LOL!

RsandonRsandonover 10 years ago
Very HOT

This was awesome. Love these stories. Do more!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
What about her husband?

Seems they are drifting apart even more now. He cheated too. He's just a background figure but it would be nice to follow up with his account and if Jake's wife will remain in the dark about what happened before and still be OK if she finds out eventually. Don't believe this kind of arrangement is for everybody. Good writing.

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
Another

Another cuck writer with diarrhea of the keyboard.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous