The Road to Darker Desires

Story Info
A couple goes down a path to kinkier desires.
5.8k words
4.55
12.6k
13
0

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/07/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Road to Darker Desires

At some point in every relationship, things tend to get a little stale. There are a lot of reasons that the initial fireworks can start to fizzle, and it should not be a cause for alarm but rather an opportunity to re-ignite. Tom and Donna had been seeing each other for the last year and a half. The both loved each other immensely and genuinely liked being around each other. The problem was that their sex life had started to decline over the last few months.

They still had passion for each other and enjoyed the private moments they had, but it seemed to become harder and harder to find time to be together intimately. And, when they were intimate it started to seem automatic and mundane. And it seemed like they were out of sync. Occasionally, one of them would be full of passion and desire while the other seemed to look at sex as more of a routine chore.

Of course, the stresses of jobs and homes and kids did not help matter any. Hell, just finding time to be alone was tricky, and when it happened they were expected to be fueled up and ready to go at a moment's notice. So. While mostly satisfying and pleasurable, sex had become more of a stress relief mechanism rather than an act of love.

This all became abundantly clear to both Tom and Donna on one fateful November night. Both had had to work late and returned home after 7 pm, exhausted and frustrated. As Donna entered the house, she was met by the screams of Tom and her daughter Chelsea. Apparently something to do with her not leaving the house looking like a tramp and some choice words accentuating that since he was not her father, Tom could shove various items up his ass. After the day she had at work, this was the last thing she needed.

Donna and Tom were both previously divorced and each had kids from their previous marriage. Chelsea was Donna's daughter and lived with both Tom and Donna. She didn't seem to dislike Tom, but steadfastly refused any attempts at discipline or advice from Tom. Tensions between the two had been escalating lately, and that caused tension between Tom and Donna to escalate a bit as well.

All she wanted was a bath and a glass of wine. Who was she kidding, she needed the whole bottle. But, she knew she would have to deal with this latest drama first and headed into the kitchen to diffuse the situation.

After a long 15 minutes, the situation was under control. Or, at least, everyone retreated to different rooms and the yelling stopped. Realizing that things were not likely to get any better or worse for the moment, Donna grabbed a bottle of white wine and headed upstairs.

"Fuck it all," she muttered to herself as she disrobed bits of clothing throughout the house on her way to the bath. She had gotten down to her underwear and closed the door behind her as she opened the bottle and started the bathwater. After a long gulp, she dimmed the lights, set some relaxing music to play on her phone and slipped out of her remaining clothes as she slipped into the warm bath.

Donna felt most of the days stress begin to melt away in the warm water. She sipped at her wine and let her mind settle into nothingness. She still had one thing gnawing at the back of her mind. She couldn't quite place what it was, but it was preventing her from sliding into the zen-like trance she was hoping for. She put her job out of her mind and had forgotten about Tom and Chelsea for the moment. Try as she might, she just couldn't get to 100% relaxation.

She shifted in the tub to reach for the tap to refill the bath with more hot water. As she leaned forward, she realized what was wrong. As her body leaned forward, her erect nipples brushed against her thighs and caused a little pleasant shock to pulse through her body.

"Damn, I didn't expect that," she whispered.

Donna and Tom had not had sex for a few weeks. Possibly even a couple of months. Things had been so hectic that they just couldn't find the time. Donna had been so busy and so focused that she didn't even realize that she was horny. She let her fingers venture into the water, down between her thighs. She ran her fingers down through the soft hair until she reached the tiny bump of her clit. When her finger made contact, she felt a jolt. As she pressed on further, through the lips to her opening, she realized she was wet down there. Not just water wetness, but the slick lubrication of her arousal was definitely present.

"Oooh, that's nice," she said as her fingers explored familiar yet neglected territory.

Donna continued to pleasure herself, exploring the area between her thighs until her movements became more frantic and desperate. She had two fingers buried deep inside herself and was pinching her left nipple hard when the door suddenly opened, bringing in the light from the hallway and the surprised gasp from Tom.

"What the fuck? What are you doing in here?"

Donna jumped in alarm and curled in a ball to shield her naked body and her actions. Her fingers were still nestled deep inside her pussy when she said, "God, can't a girl have any privacy?"

"Are you playing with yourself? No wonder we don't have sex, you are spending your time in here taking care of yourself that you don't need me," Tom said with a little indignation.

"Fuck you, and you know that's not true," she responded.

"The problem is you won't fuck me because you're in here fucking yourself."

"Oh Shut up," she replied.

"Make me!"

Donna sat there in the tub, silent and still crouched over. Surprisingly this heated conversation was causing her pussy to throb. She could feel the walls of her pussy clenching around the fingers still inside her. The feeling was very pleasant and it gave her an idea.

"Come over here."

"What? What for?"

"Just shut up and get over here!"

Tom sheepishly stepped into the bathroom.

"Close the fucking door!" he heard her say.

Tom was confused and a little aggravated, but obeyed. When he got to the tub, Donna reached for his belt and began undoing it.

"What are you doing?" he said anxiously.

"Just stand there and don't say anything."

"Okay," he replied.

"I said don't fucking say anything! Don't make a sound."

Now they were both taken aback by her words and her tone. Tom was scared and excited and Donna was shocked by what she was doing. She was also wondering why she was getting so turned on. But, she wordlessly continued undoing his pants and pulling them down to his knees. She was greeted by his half-hard erection only inches from her face. She wanted it fully hard, so she reached with her hand and grasped it roughly, hoping to squeeze more blood into the shaft. She tugged on the piece of meat a few times encouraging it to swell and harden.

Tom looked down on his wife in shock. This is totally out of character for her, he thought, but not unpleasant. Although he did wish she wasn't tugging so hard on him.

"Take it easy, would ya?"

"I said be quiet. I don't want Chelsea to hear us." With that, Donna took his entire shaft into her mouth.

Tom looked down on his loving wife and was amazed at the sight and the feeling of his cock disappearing into her mouth. Her lips closed tightly around the shaft as her head moves up and down drawing out the most exquisite pleasure. Her hands buried deep inside her pussy as she bobbed up and down on him. Tom was so surprised and Donna was doing such a good job that he quickly succumbed to her sexy mouth.

She used her tongue to bath his cockhead on every pass as her lips sucked harder and harder. She was suddenly overcome with need. Need to get herself off and need to get Tom off. She was surprised and confused, but never let up. She sucked Tom for all she was worth and fingered her hungry pussy with force and abandon.

She sheepishly looked up into Tom's eyes. They each saw need in each other's eyes. "Cum in my mouth," she told him.

"Oh fuck," he replied, then grabbed a handful of her hair and began thrusting himself into her mouth.

She had never told him to cum in her mouth before. She rarely even allowed it. He had never grabbed her hair nor fucked her mouth. They were both very out of character at the moment, and both were rushing towards orgasm at a feverish pace.

Suddenly, Tom pulled her onto his dick trying to stuff all of it in her mouth at once. He let out a hushed but urgent moan as he unleashed a huge amount of cum right into Donna's mouth. Donna felt the first jet erupt in her mouth and clamped her lips tight hoping to keep it all in. She also slammed her fingers repeatedly into her hungry pussy as she felt the powerful tremors of her own orgasm begin.

Donna trembled as she felt the throbbing pulses of Tom's cum fill her mouth. She swallowed what she could, anxious for the next pulse in her mouth. The feeling and the taste of his ejaculate made her cum again. She felt like a dirty whore for being so wanton, but she couldn't stop herself. Soon enough, both had started to come down from their sexual ecstasy.

Tom finally released the grip on Donna's hair and she slowly let his cock slip from her mouth. Tom looked down to see the cum leaking from the corner of her mouth. He was so grateful and elated he leaned down and kissed her, not even caring that his semen was coating her lips. He licked up the residue and kissed her harder.

Donna moaned into Tom's mouth and tried to pull him tighter to her. They finally broke the kiss and looked at each other. They both said wow at the same time.

"What just happened?" asked Tom.

"I don't know but it was the craziest and most satisfying thing I have ever done. Lets just go to bed, we can talk about it later."

After Tom dried off his lover's body, he walked her into the bedroom where they both collapsed into the soft bed and slept soundly as they ever had.

The next morning, Donna woke up next to Tom and admired his sleeping form. She loved how he looked and loved the look and feel of his body. He was somewhere between respectable dad and rough lumberjack. Scruffy and unkempt, yet refined enough when he needed to be. He had love handles and muscles from a hard life's work. His brown hair was slightly long and always looked scraggly. His scruffy chin may not have been totally dignified, but it felt amazing against her face and her thighs.

Donna admired his sleeping form and thought back to all of the pleasant memories she had with his naked body. She felt her nipples stiffen and the telltale drops of moisture between her thighs. She squeezed those thighs together to feel the delicate throb of arousal. She absentmindedly traced the outline of his erection under the sheet. It was so hard and proud. She could see it pulse with every beat of his heart. Suddenly, she wanted it in her mouth again.

Slowly, so as not to disturb him, she pulled back the sheet and brought her lips to his throbbing erection. She had no idea what had come over her, but she was practically drooling to have his hard cock in her mouth yet again.

Slowly and softly she licked and sucked around the shaft. He was still asleep but his body responded involuntarily to her ministrations. She suckled the head of his cock and licked up and down the shaft. Playing for her own benefit.

After a few minutes, Tom started to wake from his slumber. He came out of his wonderfully erotic dream to a reality that was just as erotic. It had been years since anyone had woken him with a blowjob, so it took several moments to realize he wasn't dreaming any more. He was loving the feel of Donna's lips travelling up and down his manhood. Groaned with desire, but didn't want to startle her and break the spell.

He lay motionless just feeling her lips and tongue work on his cock. She didn't know why she did it, but Donna reached for his hands and pulled them to her head, encouraging him to grab her long locks again. Tom got the hint and held her head lovingly as his fingers twined into her soft hair.

Donna seized his hands once again and this time forcefully got her point across by clasping his hands on her head roughly and mimicking the motion she wanted. She was encouraging him to grab tighter and use more force. Again, they were both surprised by the way this was progressing, but Tom got into it and started to use handfuls of her hair to guide her on his cock.

It wasn't long before he was forcefully pulling and thrusting, basically fucking her face. Donna was moaning and sucking him for all she was worth. She could feel juices running down her leg as her mouth did amazing things to his hard cock. Tom was getting close to cumming and Donna could tell it would be any second now. She urged him on with grunts and groans and that pushed him to fuck her mouth harder and faster. Within seconds, he groaned out loud as yet another eruption of cum spewed into his lover's mouth.

He pulled on her hair and pumped his hips deep into her mouth. Finally, he was overcome with the intense need and passion and held Donna's face still on his spewing cock as her mouth filled to overflowing again.

Eventually they both disentangled from each other and Tom could see a strange look of contentment on Donna's face. That, and a messy coating of cum and saliva covering her lips. For some reason, she looked sexy as hell like that.

Donna swallowed hard and said, "good morning sweetie, breakfast will be ready in a few minutes."

She practically leapt out of bed and grabbed her robe.

"Why don't you stay in bed so I can return the favor?" he said.

"Don't be silly, that was my treat. Besides, we have things to do."

With that he watched her head out the door downstairs, her short robe bouncing giving him a great view of her ass. He lay in bed a minute wondering what the hell was happening but happy it was. He decided to hit the shower before heading down to breakfast.

As Donna made her way into the kitchen, she had to stop and catch her breath. She really did not know what had come over her the last 24 hours. Last night in the bath had been a surprise for her. She could say she was just caught up in the moment, but she knew it was something different. It was...something she couldn't put into words. One minute she is just trying to relieve some personal and sexual tension for herself, and the next minute she is attacking her husband.

It wasn't just attacking him. It wasn't just for sex. Hell, she didn't even want him to get her off. It was something else. It was like she was trying to take something from him? No, it was more like she was trying to draw something out of him, but what was it?

And this morning, what got into her this morning? She remembered there was some sort of sexy dream, but the details of it escaped her. She woke up agitated. She was horny and needful. She was also very wet. She felt the juices running down her thighs before she even brought a finger down there to check it out. And when she did finally slide an exploratory finger across her mound, the pleasurable tingling was immediate.

She tried to control her breathing and her movements, careful not to wake Tom. When her fingertip brushed her sensitive clit, she jerked a little bit. She immediately froze with her finger trapped between her thighs right on top of her little love button. While she watched Tom's eyelids, she applied rhythmic pressure to her little nub and felt mini pleasure quakes radiate through her mound. Donna bit her lip to keep from moaning.

She continued to watch Tom sleeping as her fingers became bolder. Slowly rubbing back and forth along her clit and sliding lower to her tight entrance. She eased her finger inside and let out a long, slow breath at the enjoyable intrusion. Slowly she pushed deeper and deeper, gathering more slippery juices that she spread across her puffy lips and now swollen clit. The slick rubbery texture of her own sex was turning her on just as much as the feelings she was creating for herself.

She spied Tom's morning erection under the sheet as she played with herself. So hard and vibrant there just within her reach. She pulled a finger from her dripping pussy and sucked the tangy secretions from her finger. Mmmm, she tasted delicious and knew that Tom's hard cock would also taste delicious. At that moment, there was no turning back.

She very carefully pulled back the sheet to reveal his morning hard-on. She watched it twitch and pulse with the beat of his heart. Somehow, this caused another drop of moisture to escape her swollen pussy.

Donna grasped the rigid flesh in her hand. It was hot and hard and she could feel it throb. She lowered her tongue for a gentle lick of the crown. The tiny droplet of pre-cum was like ambrosia this morning and she had to hold herself back from suddenly devouring the whole steely shaft in one quick gulp. She so wanted to force the entire thing down her throat.

The ferocity of her desire was taking her by surprise yet again. Yes, she always loved sucking his cock and enjoyed the power she felt giving him such pleasure. But this was different. This was a need to have him in her mouth. A need to pull as much pleasure from him. A need to...a need to know that he would be so pleased that she wanted to give him this pleasure. She wanted him to be proud of her and she wanted to be the one to give him such pleasure. Just thinking about it was enough to make her cum.

Donna allowed the hard shaft to slide past her lips. She always loved that initial feeling of hard cock slipping past her lips. So hard yet so smooth and every bump and vein she felt with her tongue. More and more of his hard dick went into her mouth and she swirled her tongue over every inch. She could tell Tom was enjoying it as he shifted slightly but still remained asleep. She was so aroused by the power of it all that she slipped...no she jammed her fingers into her needy pussy. She thrust her fingers roughly inside and slipped out to vigorously rub her clit. She was so close to cumming, but wanted to time it with the sweet release of her husband.

She began bobbing her head and sucking hard on the head as it neared her lips. Then she would flatten her tongue along the shaft and swirl it around every pulsating nook and cranny as her mouth descended down the shaft. Up and down in a rhythm of lust and desire.

Tom was gently writhing around on the bed. He was still asleep, but the incredible sensations were consuming him right at that point between sleeping and waking. It was like the most incredible and most realistic dream he had ever had. There were no images in the dream, just feelings. Intense, pleasurable feelings like he had never felt before. Feelings like his cock was going to explode any second, but it went on and on. Feelings just like last night. And that was all the trigger he needed as his cum erupted from his throbbing cock just as his eyes opened.

He was still in a daze and not sure of what was happening, only that it was one of the best feelings he had ever felt. He could feel each ejaculation pulse through his body, but was still unable to focus on exactly what was happening.

Donna felt her orgasm wrack her body the second the first blast of semen hit the back of her throat. Her orgasm was immediate at the taste and sensation of Tom's cum erupting into her mouth. She jammed her fingers hard inside and pressed the heel of her hand hard against her throbbing clit as she rocked in time with Tom's spurts. She had enough control to pull her mouth back slightly so she could just suckle on the head of his dick as jet after jet of warm semen filled her waiting mouth as her own vibrations rocked her body.

Donna usually hated the feel and flavor of semen. Cumming in her mouth was something she usually forbade to happen, but it just seemed natural to let it happen. And, low and behold, she actually enjoyed it. In fact, she swore it made her orgasm more intense than usual. She didn't flinch at the slimy feel in her mouth, nor the salty and slightly acrid taste. Instead, she got off on the power of knowing that this was a gift just for her and she trembled with each pulse of the warm cream filling her mouth.

12