The Road to Darker Desires

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tom finally emerged into reality and realized what was happening. His lovely, sexy wife was waking him with a morning blowjob. It is the best present any man could possibly wish for and here he was getting the best morning head he has ever had. This certainly hadn't happened for many years, and though he wondered what the special occasion was, he was certainly grateful, if not confused. He was even more confused when Donna suddenly got up and ran downstairs.

And that's where she stood now, half naked next to the stove making breakfast as her juices continued running down her leg.

Tom walked naked into the bathroom and looked at himself in the mirror. He was still processing the events of the last 24 hours. He had no idea what was up with Donna, but he was not about to complain.

In the last few years, their sex life had been basically routine. They were fairly adventurous when the relationship was new, like most couples, but have since settled into a standard routine and rarely had time for more than standard foreplay and sex. What happened recently was very out of character for Donna. He had been taken by surprise twice and had thoroughly enjoyed it and looked forward to exploring more options, but didn't want to push things too quickly. He would have to continue testing the waters gently.

His mind started to settle down as the warm water of the shower hit his body. He started to relax and let his mind go blank and he just went through the routine of soaping and cleansing his body. All was going fine until he got to the point of soaping up his dick. As his soapy hands encountered his cock and balls, and spread a rich lather around his whole groin and ass, he immediately was brought back to reality.

The moment his hands lathered along the length of his dick, it immediately started to respond by filling with blood and providing a nice sensation.

"Damn," he said to himself as he continued to grow and lengthen in his slick hands. After just having cum from the most intense blowjob he has had in a long time, he surprised himself by responding so quickly and intensely. It had been many years since he had had such a reaction so soon.

As he continued his morning routine, he realized just how horny he had become. He felt like he was re-living his teenage years. He was enjoying the sensations, and was half tempted to enjoy his morning masturbation routine, but thought he would be better off saving himself if Donna was still willing to continue her horny ravaging of his body.

Instead, he ended his shower quickly and slid on a pair of loose basketball shorts and headed down to join Donna for breakfast.

When Tom made it to the kitchen, the sight that greeted him immediately brought his erection back with full force. Next to the stove, he saw the sensual gyrations of his wife's hips under the short robe as she was finishing up breakfast. Her booty was swaying seductively to some unknown song in her head, and every time her hips swayed just right, her enticing ass peeked out at him.

Tom's cock was causing a serious tent in his shorts and he couldn't resist giving it an occasional rub. Meanwhile, Donna almost dropped the plates when she turned and saw Tom standing there ogling her and stroking his erection. When she regained her composure, she simply smiled and brought the breakfast to the table.

"Why don't you bring your little friend over to join us for breakfast," she said with a giggle.

Tom sheepishly sat down across from her and admired her beauty from the other side of the table. As they both ate, they would steal glances at each other like two love starved teenagers. Tom noticed a certain radiant glow coming from Donna. She was certainly a beautiful and voluptuous woman and that never escaped him, even if he didn't always tell her that enough lately. But she seemed to be radiating a warm glow this morning that caught his attention.

"Well you are certainly full of surprises lately,' he mentioned to her.

"What do you mean," she replied trying to stifle a giggle.

"Well, two incredible blowjobs in a matter of hours and breakfast on top of that. It seems I hit the jackpot and didn't even know it."

"I'm just happy to show my appreciation."

"I am not complaining, but appreciation for what?"

"Just because," she replied.

They ate in silence for a while, but still managed to leer at each other. Tom was still proudly erect under the table and Donna continued leaking profusely under her short robe. They were both enjoying the others presence when Tom choked on his bacon.

"Something wrong dear?" asked Donna.

"Umm, just got surprised by something under the table my dear."

At the moment, Donna's naked toes were busy tracing the outline of Tom's erection under the table. She was so close to getting her toes underneath the fabric of his shorts. If only she could stretch a little further. Then...

"Holy... what the...?"

"Something wrong dear?" Donna inquired as her toes definitely found their target and proceeded to tickle Tom's sensitive balls.

Tom just stared into Donna's eyes, intently, as her foot explored the rigid outline of his cock under the table. Her toes tickled all the sensitive spots and added just the right amount of pressure. Donna met his stare, and never flinched as she set about teasing her husband yet again. When she pressed her foot firmly into the shaft and deliberately slid up to and around the head of his cock, Tom moaned and Donna bit her lip as her toes played with the crown of his hard cock.

That was the straw that broke the camel's back. Tom stood up quickly and forcefully, his erection tenting his shorts and fire in his eyes. Donna had a look of shock and fear as she took in the sight of Tom and his angry looking erection and a look of determination on his face.

Tom made his way around the table toward his wife. His eyes burning into those of his wife as he hooked his thumbs into the waistband of his shorts and began to slowly peel them down his legs. His erection popped free of the fabric and bounced angrily in Donna's face. She had a look of wonder and fear in her eyes.

Tom held his hand out for his wife to take. She tentatively reached out to him. Tom grabbed her hand forcefully and pulled her to her feet in one swift motion. Donna gasped at the sudden turn of events, almost trembling with fear and desire. This aggressive nature is something she only saw in her husband when he was angry, but he didn't appear angry now. Now, he only appeared...determined. The look in her eyes caused her pussy to throb and leak.

Tom pulled her close so there faces were only centimeters apart. He gently placed a kiss on her lips, but before she could return it, Donna was spun around and pushed over the breakfast table. She let out an audible gasp and almost bit her tongue when she felt Tom's fingers slowly lift the bottom of her robe. In this position, Tom had a wide open view of her gushing, swollen pussy and ass.

Tom admired the view of his wife's sex on display. The lips of her pussy were bright pink and swollen with desire. He could see the moisture of her lust smeared all over her thighs. Some of her juices had leaked out of her while she was sitting and now coated the edges of her asshole. The cute, puckered rosebud winked at him as she had involuntary contractions in anticipation of what was to come.

Tom eased his pelvis forward so that his steely shaft pushed firmly between her buttocks and their hot skin made contact. Both moaned at that initial contact of flesh as Tom began to rub his cock up and down the crevice of her ass.

Donna had been holding her breath for some time now, afraid if she breathed, she would break the spell. Suddenly, the wet tip of Tom's cock rested at the entrance of her pussy. She bit down on her lip to keep still and quiet. When she felt the forceful thrust of her husband's dick ram itself completely within her, she finally let her breath out in a long throaty gasp. Tom had never taken her so forcefully before, and the initial shock was so intense that she immediately felt her body tremble in a very strong orgasm.

Over and over her body trembled in intense pleasure as Tom thrust and rammed his cock deep and hard inside her. The sounds each one was making were indescribable and animalistic. They paid no attention to the chaos they were creating as each was totally consumed with lust for the other.

Tom rammed his manhood as deep and hard and as fast as he could inside Donna's tight cunt. Over and over, he thrust with all he had. He watched his wife's body as she was splayed across the breakfast table gripping the edges with her hands as his cock rammed into her. Her ass cheeks jiggled with each thrust, and the table was rocking back and forth under their effort.

Tom watched his wife's body closely as he thrust into her. He was amazed at the sight of her ass as it rippled when his hips slammed into her. The sight was lovely, as was the sight of her tight rosebud asshole contracting each time his cock moved in and out. The sight was so sexy, and he couldn't understand why he didn't bend her over more often and fuck her doggystyle.

He saw the wetness from her pussy coating her ass and got a wicked idea. He gently and gingerly brought his index finger to her tight opening. He smoothed the moist juices all around. When he made contact with her most private place, Donna emitted a low, guttural moan. Tom took that as a positive sign and slid his finger into her tight hole up to the first knuckle.

Donna had little experience with anal play or anal sex. She had a few guys try to play with her rear, but they were way too rough and she had always been turned off by the experience. But, when Tom's finger slid gently into her as he was fucking her towards another orgasm, it was like a thousand firecrackers went off in her loins. She immediately started cumming...hard!

When Tom felt Donna cum, and felt her pussy clamp down on his cock at the same time her ass clenched his finger, he immediately started cumming and spurting cum inside her pussy. Both lovers let out a howl and slammed their pelvises into each other with wild abandon. They both surrendered to the intense pleasure which seemed to go on forever. The table was rocking wildly and plates were crashing to the floor as they both continued moaning out loud.

"Are you guys ok down there?" Chelsea yelled from the top of the stairs as she wondered what all the commotion was about.

"Oh SHIT!" they both said in a hushed whisper.

Tom and Donna were stuck like deer frozen in headlights for a couple of seconds. Then, parental instincts kicked in and they disentangled and scrambled to get their clothes on.

"Its ok honey, Tom just tripped over the table. We're cleaning it up, but there are broken plates on the floor so don't come in here yet," yelled Donna.

They tried to get themselves presentable as can be and Donna began cleaning up the mess.

"Jeez, what a mess. Are you alright Tom? I bet that hurt like hell," Chelsea announced as she came into the kitchen all ready for school.

Tom spun around in shock. "I'm..I'm fine, just clumsy is all. A little bump though, should go down in a while," he said.

"Yeah, I can tell there is a bump," Chelsea said as she tried to keep from giggling. She was unsuccessful however, and added, "I'm sure that one will go away eventually." And then she headed out of the kitchen and out the front door on her way to school.

Tom and Donna both looked at each other with fear and confusion, wondering what she meant by that. Donna was the first to notice.

"Oh Christ Tom, look at you!"

Tom followed Donna's eyes to his crotch. There he saw the obscene bulge and clear outline of his mostly still hard cock. The wetness of his and Donna's combined cum had caused the fabric to cling obscenely to his shaft. And there was a last telltale glob of his own cum staining the shorts right where the head of his dick pushed against the fabric.

They had no response except to both break out in laughter simultaneously.


12