All Comments on 'The Road to EGOT Season 02 Pt. 13'

by ManUnited1086

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
tranzmanytranzmanyover 8 years ago
Great as usual!

Your story world really seems to hinge on balance. A lot of good happens so lets balance it out with some bad. I also love your use of cliffhangers. I can't wait for the next part. Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Next chapter

Hopefully you won't take as long as it took this time to upload the next chapter. LOVE your story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Next Chapter: War

The war between Duncan and Stamp in Next Chapter, i though that Alex would cause the war not Victoria Justice. in next chapter Alex and Duncan will break up due to his promise to Carla Gugino but Alex will end up sleeping with Stamp for number of reason and yes i think one reason will be helping Duncan beat Stamp. The question is how much Stamp know about Alex and Duncan relationship. i'm still hoping for a happy ending.

SamoaJohnSamoaJohnover 8 years ago
Epic

Well that Mexico trip was something else. Though I wouldn't have gone on a double date type trip with a jerk like Paul anyway just because there would be a definite personality rift there.

My only problem was that I think it was a bit much for Duncan to go to the hospital to take care of Victoria just because he was in LA. I mean, the two broke up and Duncan moved on. It's not like they were staying just friends. It shouldn't be his responsibility, but he's a nice guy. Even though this is basically making him neglect his girlfriend.

It's too bad. A little conflicted. The relationship with Alexandra is so good, I almost want Duncan to stick with her now. I have a feeling the story's OTP is Duncan and Victoria. And nothing wrong with that, but I was enjoying all the feels from Alexandra and Duncan as well.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
i agree with SamoaJohn

i total agree with SamoaJohn about Victoria, i want Alexandra and Duncan be together at end of season 2. i think Duncan neglect Alexandra will back to haunt him down the road. we all know that there going be a war between Duncan and Stamp, Alex will get caught up in that war she going to help Duncan in her own way. i person think that Alex will end up sleeping with Stamp in the next chapter bu we will see it at the end. it won't surprise that she secretly fucking him already.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
A small request

Think you could have Britney Spears show up in this? You mentioned her in one of these stories. I love these stories and I got so excited when Kate Upton showed up. If you could add Britney some how and give her a good scene, you'd make my day.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Why so long

Why is it taking so long to upload the next chapter, I love this story and can't wait for the next chapter but it has been over a month.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous