All Comments on 'The Road to EGOT Season 02 Pt. 14'

by ManUnited1086

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

Damn...I was routing for Alex after all the BS Victoria put him through.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

Nooooo! Alex come back!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Hoping for Alex

Alex was so much better. Not to mention that Victoria looks like a little kid if you put her beside Alex.

SamoaJohnSamoaJohnover 8 years ago
Emotional rollercoaster

Wow, emotionally punch in the gut right there. It was tough to read because I was realy liking Alex and Duncan together. In some ways, I thought they were better together than Victoria and Duncan. I think ultimately though, this story's OTP is Duncan and Victoria. That's fine really. Hopefully these experiences will make Victoria a better person and she will learn from her mistakes. I do feel bad for Alex. I mean logically she sort of did do the right thing. Duncan still wasn't ready to move on when he went to the hospital.

Well now he's unattached so he can bring down Stamp at least, which he will have to do before he can find true happiness with Victoria I suppose.

I was always curious about the Paris trip since it wasn't depicted before. I'm glad we finally got to see what happened between the two in Paris here.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Great

Thanks to continuing this amazing story, i hope it goes on for some time

best series on here (;

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

I don't know why you're going this direction. Aside from it feeling random and kinda forced, the stories involving Victoria always came of as so damn melodramatic to me, which made Duncan's constant hang-ups on her annoying. The stories with Alexandra were more interesting to read, with the relationship feeling organic and fun. Ending it this way feels really cheap.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

I guess it is logical for Alex to leave, but I hope Alex is the one Duncan goes after. Victoria has always put her own interest before Duncan. So Alex seems like the better choice.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Rebound?

I kinda liked Alex more then Victoria... I mean Victoria was too selfish to see anything that happened to Duncan or herself before the break up and Alex was the one catching Duncan when he needed someone... idk lets see what you have plannend ^^

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Noooo!

Alex! Bring her back! :'(

valen956valen956over 8 years ago
Still got it!

And well worth the wait!

I really like Alex (plus the extra fun with Ashley and Kate) but that chapter with V... the scenes are hot and the chemistry is great!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

I gotta agree with the others here: as hot as this was, I prefer Alex

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
details

The Pantheon is in Rome, not Paris.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Pantheon

There's also a Pantheon in Paris..

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
we all saw this come

we all knew that Duncan and alexandra daddario won't last, he wasn't truly over victoria justice and she wasn't over as well. victoria justice didn't listen to Duncan about stump. i agree with other comments on here Duncan and alexandra daddario should be together. the question is will Duncan and alexandra daddario will be good terms or end up like victoria justice.

StonerMcWeedPotStonerMcWeedPotabout 3 years ago

I’m honestly tired of Victoria. I hope they don’t get back together tbh. Sad to see Alex go as well.

Manie_ZManie_Zover 1 year ago

Wait why am I crying?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous