The Road to EGOT Season 03 Pt. 20

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It's all truth." I said taking a glimpse at her cleavage.

"I can tell." She said looking down and seeing the impression that my hard-on was creating. "Is this for me?" She whispered.

"It's been wanting you for some time. I suspect so."

"Well, let's hope i'm up to the task." She said as she got up and grabbed my hand. She led me to the bank of elevators. It felt like the longest wait of my life as the elevator arrived. Anne pulled me in and I had just enough time to push the button to my floor before she pulled me against her and kissed me deeply.

I meant every word that I had said. I had wanted this woman since I was a teenager, and now here she was in my arms. Her soft lips against mine, her tongue pressing gently against my mouth, trying to meet mine. I opened my mouth and allowed for her tongue to enter. I moaned loudly as I felt her tongue against mine. I had fantasized about this so much, it was hard to believe it was becoming true.

The elevator stopped on my floor. I broke the kiss and almost broke into a full run dragging Anne towards my room. I was trying to get the door open, while Anne was behind me. She kissed my neck and her warm hands ran all over my body. I was so turned, I was never going to be able to open the door at this rate. Anne then caught my earlobe between her teeth, causing shivers to run through my spine.

Fuck this! I thought to myself as I turned around and grabbed her body. I held her close to me and pushed her up against the nearest wall. I kissed her deeply as my hands found her ass. Anne moaned into my mouth as I caressed the cheeks of her ass through her dress. Anne moaned loudly, grinding herself against my hard and pulsating cock. Our tongues were a mess a swirl of passion and desire that would have to be met.

"What? Here?" Anne asked in surprise as she saw me dropping to my knees in front of her.

"I can't wait." I told her as I pulled her panties from her soaking pussy. I put them in my pocket, and looked up at Anne so she knows what I had just done. She just returned a smile to me. God I loved her mouth, I thought to myself before I pulled her dress over my head and licked the pussy I had been dreaming about since I was a teen.

"Oh! SHHHHHHIIIIIITTTTT!" Anne let out softly as my tongue began to make waves through her folds. She placed one of her sexy legs on my shoulder, spreading herself out and giving me much more room to operate. My hands found the soft cheeks of her ass. I pulled her against my mouth as I devoured every drop of pussy juice she had to offer me.

Anne's hand found the back of my head, pressing me deeper into her folds. I refused to disappoint her, as I rolled up my tongue and use it as as small penis pressing inside of her wetness. I could feel Anne's hips pressing back against my mouth, trying desperately to get my tongue deeper inside of her.

"God! You're amazing!" The Ocean's 8 star moaned as I switched away from her pussy and clamped my lips around her clit. "Oh,DAMN!" She nearly shouted when my tongue swirled around the engorged nub. To replace my tongue, I pressed two of my fingers against her opening. Soon enough I had a good rhythm going between my fingers and tongue inside of this gorgeous woman.

"Duncan! Duncan! Oohhh jesus!" Anne cursed as her orgasm overtook her. My mouth was quickly filled with her cum juices. I was doing the absolute best that I could to suck them all up, but it was getting difficult to breathe. The brunnette had smashed my face against her cunt the instant her orgasm hit, there was no space for air as my mouth was nearly drowned with her juices.

"Get over here, you fucking devil." Anne said as she pulled me against her mouth for a remarkable kiss. She sucked on my tongue, tasting her own juices. "Get this damn door open."

"Say no more." I told the lovely actress, finally getting the door opened. We stepped through it and Anne was all over me. Her tongue was deep in my mouth as her hands were busy taking off my shirt. She pushed me down on the edge of the bed. I was looking up at this lovely creature as she presented me with her gorgeous smile.

"How many times have you watched Love & Other Drugs." She questioned with a mischievous glint in her eyes.

"Far too many times for me to count." I responded honestly. She smiled brightly as she unzipped her dress. I watched in awe as she pulled the straps away from her body and let the garment pool down to her feet. She stood before me, wearing only a black bra that encased her breast. They were heaving as she took deep breaths, all in order to turn me on.

I took a few beats to check out the rest of her naked form. The flat stomach, the long and flawless legs, and most importantly that delicious shaved bush. Anne posed for me before she turned around and displayed her nicely shaped derriere. The cheeks of her ass were calling to me, I could lose myself there for hours. Anne looked at me over her shoulder as she unhooked her bra with ease.

"Are you ready to see these?" She asked with a look that would have driven the most virtuous man into a fool. I simply nodded, not trusting my voice. Anne tossed her bra and slowly turned towards me. I moaned at the sight of her jiggling tits. She even bounced around a little as she made her way towards me.

She sat on my lap, naked as the day she was born, straddling me and bringing her mouth to mine for a smooth and passionate kiss. Her hands were in between us, unbuckling my belt and getting to what she really wanted underneath. We continued to kiss as my hands explored her body as though they had a will of their own. I caressed her smooth ass, and the skin on her back, before I made the trip towards her beautiful breast.

"Hmmm!" The oscar winning actress moaned as she felt my tongue around her senstitive nipples. She held my head against her breast as she grinded her wet pussy against my pant covered crotch. The aroma of her arousal was unmistakable.

The raven haired actress dropped to her knees in front of me. Her brown eyes met mine as she pulled my pants and boxers down. Together we got them out of the way, and there was nothing left to keep her away from my dick. Her soft hand wrapped around the base and she slowly began to pump my cock.

"Ohhh wow!" I groaned as her tongue swirled itself around my balls. I lolled my head around as I felt her mouth latch on each ball, taking turns while her hand was jerking my cock fast. She pulled her mouth away and wrapped her lips around my cockhead. I moaned and fought against the desire to close my eyes. I had dreamt about this for far too long. I wanted to see my cock disappear inside of her mouth.

She must have known it too. Our eye stayed locked together as more and more of my cock slid inside the warmth of her mouth. Her tongue was moving and swirling around my shaft and cockhead increasing the intensity of all that I was feeling. I brought my hand down and began to play with her dark locks.

Anne moaned around my cock before beginning to bop on it. I was in utter exctasy as this woman was sucking my dick like a porn star. It was wet and sloppy, the sounds she was making as she choked on my cock, doing all she could to make it go down her throat.

"OH GOD!" I groaned when it finally did. Anne looked up at me as she held my cock in her throat. She pulled back for air and jerked my cock, wet with her saliva, for all she was worth. I held her head in my hands and couldn't help myself but fuck her mouth. Anne only moaned and drooled all over my cock in response. She loved the treatment, her hands playing with my balls as her mouth made itself available for my assault.

"I need this cock in me!" She said after pulling off my dick with a loud pop. She straddled my waist once more and kissed me. Her hand was wrapped around my cock and she slowly guided me inside of her.

"OHHH FUCK!" I moaned feeling her tight walls around my hard cock. I grabbed her ass and bounced her up and down on my cock. We kissed, our tongues battling one another's as the pace of our fucking only continued to rise. Anne's hands were around my neck, pushing my mouth tighter against hers. She was moaning as her hips were banging into mine. God she could fuck.

"Ah!" Anne yelped as I lifted her up and spun her on the bed. I was on top of her now. My mouth latched onto hers as my cock pummeled her sweet delicious pussy for all it was worth. "Oh yes! Yes! I love the way you fuck! Fuck me with that big dick. Fuck me harder! FUCK ME HARDER. I can take it!" She told me. Pulling each of her legs onto my shoulders, giving me more access, I began to drive my thick meaty cock as deep inside her as I could.

"God damn!" I groaned as her wetness covered me. It did nothing to stop me as I continued slamming myself inside of the actress. I looked at the sight of her. Moaning and shouting, her mouth wide open as her breast swayed with everyone of my devastating thrusts. I lowered my head and took one of her tits in my mouth. I sucked lustfully away at it before giving the other one the same treatment.

"SHIT! SHIT! SHIT! SHIT! I"M CUMMING! I'M FUCKING! I'M CUMMING!" She barked as her body exploded in pleasure. I felt her cunt spasm around my cock. I only grit my teeth and continued to fuck her through it, making sure to keep my pace. Making sure to fuck her so hard that she would have to come back for more the second she had the chance.

I pulled out of her, causing her to whine as I put her on all fours. Her lovely ass coming into full view. I didn't give her the chance and simply pushed my entire cock inside of her. I heard her growl from pleasure as I took her from behind. Noticing how rough she liked it, I pulled her hair back, forcing her head to look to the ceiling.

"OH FUCK! OH FUCK! FUCK!" She screamed as I fucked her hard, giving her just what she was craving. "DO IT! FUCK ME! OH GOD!" She continued as my thrust only became more powerful. My cock filling the entirety of her pussy. Driving both of us to new heights of pleasure. I brought my free hand down on her right ass cheek sending her over the moon. "OHHHHHHHHHH SHIIIITITTTTTTTTTTTT!!" She screamed.

I continued to fuck her as she came over and over on my cock. My hand resumed slapping her gorgeous. It was beginning to turn a bright shade of red as she only continued to ram her backside on me and beg for me to do it harder. All of this was driving me closer and closer to my orgasm. I knew I wouldn't last much longer.

"I'm gonna cum!" I warned her feeling my balls tighten.

"In my mouth! I want to taste it." Anne said as she spun around and pushed me on my back. I lay flat as this gorgeous actress went to down on my cock with her exquisite mouth. I moaned loudly and constantly as she sucked my dick with a passion I was unprepared for.

"OOOOOOOHHHH FUCK! FUCK! I shouted to the skies as my cock exploded inside of her mouth. Anne only moaned and kept her lips sealed around my throbbing erection, making sure to not lose a drop of my precious cream.

"So.." Anne began as she finished sucking all of the cream away from my cock. "Was that everything you had dreamed about."

"Even better!" I admitted as we cuddled together and enjoyed the post orgasmic bliss. I was so overjoyed that I fell asleep without even realizing.

***********************************************************************************************************

I woke up the next morning to find that Anne had already left. She had kindly left a note, telling me she had a great time. I couldn't believe that I had just fucked one of my teenage crushes. I couldn't wait to tell Victoria all about it when I got home. I'm sure she has a few stories to tell me about her night with the girls.

I left my bed and took a shower before getting dressed and heading out of the hotel. I had more than enough time to walk and make the meeting on time. I stopped to get a cup of coffee when my phone rang, the caller I.D read Mark.

"Hey friend. How are you?" I asked happy to hear from him.

"All good around here. How about you? How does it feel being back in our old haunt?"

"You know I love being back here. We really have to take a trip back the four of us, have a guys weekend or something." I proposed.

"You know not all of us are unemployed." He joked.

"Unlucky swines." I responded.

"So since you're enjoying the life of leisure, you think you could do me a favor?"

"Ah, first you insult my life choices, and then you ask me for help. Help that I could only offer if and only if, I had made those choices that you so recently mocked."

"Can you get off your pedestal of putrid superiority." He asked with a smile in his voice.

"I Shan't, good sir, I shan't"

"Well while you're up there, is there any chance you could revise a script. It's for a film that Bryce Dallas Howard wants to star is and is producing."

"Sure anytime. Can you Email me the script?" I asked grabbing my cup.

"No can do. This is an "eyes only" situation." Eyes only meant that the script had to be worked on in presence of a producer in a secluded location.

"Okay, who am I working with?" I asked feeling dread.

"Well, you'll be working with Bryce. She feels very personally about this project and she asked for you personally."

"Alright, at what time?" I said feeling much better about the situation.

"This afternoon, at her penthouse. I'll send you the address."

"You got it. Everything good at the office?" I asked stepping back out onto the busy New York streets.

"Everything is great. Getting Sue was a stroke of genius. She's a goddamn machine. Her and Kara are running this place smoother than ever."

"So you don't miss me?"

"Not on iota my friend."

"Hmm, you would think that wouldn't make me feel good. But I'm happy to hear that."

"Let me know how it goes with Bryce. And good luck with Liam."

"Thanks, I'll talk to you later." I told him before hanging. It was right on time to boot, I found myself right across the street from the theater. I walked inside and was guided to the stage. I could see Liam on the edge of it, watching two actors working on a scene. He was so engaged, you would think he was a member of the audience. His eyes shone brightly, bright in a way that men who had truly felt love could understand. He loved the theatre, there was no denying it.

"Scene! Incredible!" He said walking up on stage. He gave the two actors a few notes and pointers and you could see how grateful they were. "Mr Bryant." He said as though he knew I had been there this whole time.

"Call me Duncan." I said as I joined him on the stage.

"Well in that case, call me Liam." He replied with a wide grin. We shook hands before I followed him to the first row where we sat next to one another. "How are you? Thank you for coming all the way out here. I truly dread Los Angeles."

"Oh, it's no problem. I love New York. I went to college here." I told her.

"Oh that's right. Aaron had mentioned that. Good man that Aaron."

"That he is. He speaks highly of you." I told him.

"He does the same for you. Says that he sees the true grit of an auteur in your prose."

"I hope I don't disappoint him."

"I've read your play. It's quite something. Tell me this, you were hit with inspiration. You didn't sit down to write it. It wrote itself. It found you."

"Exactly."

"Inspiration doesn't come to everyone. And when it does, few times does it ever resonate with such pride."

"So I'm getting the vibe that you're interested in doing this?" I joked.

"I would be gutted, if I didn't have a chance to be a part of this project."

"That's incredible." I said with a smile on my face. "Where do we get started."

"Well, with the most important aspect, the lead."

"Oh yes, I already have someone picked out for that." I told him.

"Yes, Aaron told me. Miss Victoria Justice. You and her are seeing each other socially if I am not mistaken."

"That's correct."

"Well, in that case, I must warn you that I find it to be in poor taste to choose one's paramore as the lead in a project."

"Not in this case." I told him without breaking sight. "Believe me, I know that she's perfect."

"I'm not convinced. I've seen her and listened to her more importantly, I don't think she has what it takes to carry something like this."

"I disagree. She hasn't been given the chance"

"There might be a reason for that Duncan." He answered plainly. "She is a gorgeous girl, her cheekbones are phenomenal. But it takes more than perfect cheekbones to make it here, on that stage."

"So what are you saying?" I asked him feeling my blood boiling.

"Either she's out, I am. I'll give you until this time tomorrow to choose."

"I don't need until it. I appreciate you taking the time, but I believe in Victoria. She's going to show the entire world how great she is. You could have been a part of that." I told him before leaving the theater.

***********************************************************************************************************

I was walking towards the restaurant where I was meant to meet Jessica for lunch. I found that I wasn't angry. Simply very disappointed. I smiled to myself at that. I wasn't expecting that particular hurdle, but i'll find a way. I always would. I entered the restaurant and was excited to find Jessica already seated. She looked beautiful in a gorgeous white dress. Her red hair was flowing past her shoulders, she smiled widely when she saw me.

"Good afternoon." She said standing up and pulling me in for a hug.

"How was your meeting?" I asked once we pulled away.

"It went fantastic. I kicked ass." She said positively glowing. "I made sure that Octavia would get paid the same as me."

"I'm glad to hear that. I had no doubt whatsoever." I told her.

"Yeah, they're always trying to underpay her. And she does such hard work. At least this will help her going forward. Studios will know what her pay should be." She was obviously really proud of herself and I couldn't blame her. "What about you? How was your meeting?"

"It was a bust." I answered.

"I'm sorry. What happened?" Jessica asked.

"He said he would only do the play if Victoria wasn't on it."

"Oh." Jessica said with a dark look in her eye. "I'm sorry Duncan. This is Liam Gallagher. One of the best stage producers in all the world. Him working on your play would have gotten it to the top of every list around the world. And you turned it all down."

"Yup." I said looking over the menu.

"You must really believe in Victoria." She said her face softening.

"Of course. She's amazing. I'll make sure everyone gets to see it. With or without Liam, it's going to happen."

"You're extraordinary." Jessica reached out and held my hand.

"I'm only doing what I believe in. Just like you. You could have left Sue a thousand times over, but you stayed by her side."

"And thanks to you, she's now the biggest agent in the world." Jessica finished my train of thought.

"It'll be fine. There are plenty of theaters. It might be harder... but at least, it's right."

"Let's eat." Jessica said with a smile on her face and in her eyes.

*************************************************************************************************************

After a nice lunch with Jessica, I headed towards Bryce penthouse on the Upper West Side. I was feeling pretty good after the lunch with Jessica and was already thinking of alternatives for the play. Liam working with us would have made everything much easier, but if this is how it's gotta be, I'll be ready.

"Duncan!" Bryce said with a huge grin when she opened the door. "Thank you for coming on such short notice." She said giving me a hug. I could feel her big bust against my chest. She pulled away, and I was able to take a look at her comfortable house outfit. A pair of yoga pants along with a red shirt.