The Road to EGOT Season 03 Pt. 20

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Much...much..better." She moaned, feeling the aftershocks of her orgasm.

"I'll order some food up from room service. We can watch a movie." I suggested.

"What...what about you?" Jessica asked pointing at my crotch.

"Don't worry about that. I want to spend time with you." I told her before leaning in and kissing her lips for the very first time. She moaned against my mouth and kissed me deeply. I groaned as she pushed her tongue into my mouth and I allowed myself to lay next to her and just enjoy making out with her. We rolled around the bed for sometime, kissing and our hands getting very acquainted with one another, until we had to stop to catch our breaths.

"That room service does sound good." Jessica finally said.

"I thought you would see things my way." I joked "Let's spend the day together tomorrow. I don't have any meetings, we can go and be tourists."

"That sounds nice. I'd like that." She said with her gorgeous smile on display.

"Bryce invited us to a Dua Lipa concert, would you be interested?" I asked her and saw her eyes instantly brighten.

"Bryce?"

"Yes Bryce. Is that a problem?"

"No, she's adorable."

"You want to fuck her too don't you?" I asked.

"Maybe..."

"I'm getting to know you woman."

"Maybe.." She said blushing.

"Can't wait to find out more." I said before kissing her once more. I called up for room service and we settled in for a very nice evening together. We didn't even mess around again. We fell asleep watching an old movie, her head on my chest, my arms wrapped around her beautiful form.