The Road to EGOT Season 03 Pt. 22

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That's why you felt the way you did this morning. You woke up and I wasn't there." Her fingers were trailing lightly across my arm. Letting me know that it was safe to talk.

"Yeah. I freaked out a little." I admitted.

"You think seeing Alex again, kissing her, brought the nightmares back?"

"Yeah. It sort of kicked up all of my insides again." I said trying not to look at her.

"Why are you avoiding looking at me?" She asked with her smile.

"I don't want to disappoint you. I don't want you to think the worst. That you're not...you know...enough."

"Duncan, we talked about this remember? Just because you have feelings for her doesn't negate the way you feel about me. I can understand why it's so confusing and so difficult for you. But I love you. That will never change. You're the one for me. I'm not going anywhere." She said pulling my face to look at her. Our eyes met and there was nothing I wanted to do more than kiss her. Tori smiled softly before leaning towards me and our lips met in a sweet and wonderful kiss.

"Your feelings for Alex don't worry me." She said her and finding my crotch. "You'll always be mine." She kissed me again, deeper, with far more hunger. Her fingers were unzipping my pants and soon enough, she was fishing my cock out of my pants. "Always be mine." She said again after breaking the kiss. She lowered her head and wrapped her lips around my cock that had hardened quicker than I had ever known it to.

"Oh V!" I moaned loudly as I felt her soft lips against my cockhead. I leaned my head back against the headrest as she swallowed more of my cock between her talented lips. I groaned at the feeling of her tongue spinning effortlessly on the underside of my cockhead.

I couldn't believe how good she made me feel. I could only see the top of her head as it bobbed up and down on my cock. Her wonderful scent filled my nostrils, making me yearn for more of her. I couldn't help but push my hips up, thrusting my cock deeper inside of her mouth. The sounds of her gagging and slurping all over me, only making me harder.

"Oh V! I'm going to cum!" I said surprising just how quickly I had gotten to this point.

"Do it!" She said pulling the cock out of her mouth, while jerking it off with her hand. "Cum in my mouth. I want to swallow your cum." She said before returning her mouth to my cock. I ran my hand up her skirt and grabbed her ass as my orgasm continued to get closer and closer.

"Mhhhmmm!" Tori moaned around my cock, choking a little as she took as much as she could into her hot mouth.

"Oh fuck! V! I'm cumming! FUCK!" I groaned loudly as I felt myself explode inside of her mouth. "Oh shit!" I groaned again as my cock exploded over and over again. Filling her slutty mouth wit more and more of my hot jizz.

"Wow.." I said completely taken aback by the pleasure she had just given me.

"Feel better?" She asked smacking her lips and enjoying the rest of my cum that I had deposited inside of her mouth.

"How could I not?" I asked looking at my beautiful girlfriend.

"Good." She said pressing her head against my shoulder. "Thank you."

"Why are you thanking me?" I asked her incredulously.

"For opening up to me. Talking to me about your doubts and fears concerning us. We didn't do that the last time and we ruined things. I feel as though we're maturing." She finished with a laugh.

"I guess it was only a matter of time." I replied. "I'm glad I did."

"It's all really unorthodox. But we're unorthodox."

"Cuz we both love pussy as much as we love each other?" I asked.

"Yeah, pretty much." She answered with a smirk. "We'll figure it out. Just give it some time for the two of us to do that. If you need to freak out, freak out. But just know that you can talk to me about it, and I'll listen. Don't be afraid of losing me because you won't." She said before kissing me.

"I love you." I told before kissing her back.

"How could you not? I'm amazing!" She replied with a hell of a smile. "So what's this date?" She asked finally taking in our surroundings. I nodded outside of my window. "Amazing!" Tori said as she saw the Ferris wheel in the distance. "I completely forgot the fair was open. Good choice Boyfriend." She approved before kissing me again. "Let's go!" She was excited as she got herself out of the car. I smiled as I followed her.

We held hands as I paid the toll and we were swept away by the sights and sounds of the fair. There were loud games and so many great looking rides, we had no idea where to start. Tori grabbed my hand and led me towards one of the throwing games.

"Let's see what that arm can do!" She said paying the attendant.

"Oh don't act as though you don't already know!" I smiled as I was handed the first ball. I had to knock down a tower of bottles. I took aim and threw the first one. It hit the side of the tower but it refused to budge.

"Oh...I've seen you do much better than that." Tori mocked me.

"Don't you worry!" I replied as I got my second ball. I aimed before winding up like a professional pitcher and tossed the ball hard dead center. The tower fell and Tori cheered.

"Good one! There's my man!" She said proudly.

"You get to have any of these sir." The attendant said pointing at the bigger plush toys.

"Oh can I pick?" Tori said excitedly.

"No." I replied with the utmost seriousness.

"What? Why?"

"Did you knock down the bottles? No you did not! I did that! Therefore, I get to pick."

"I'll make it worth you wild." She whispered into my ear.

"Oh yeah?" I asked. "What did you have in mind?"

"Do you not trust me?"

"Not one bit." I joked. "Which one do you want?"

"That one!" She pointed at this huge teddy bear.

"The lady has chosen." I told the attendant. He brought it down to her and Victoria grabbed it as though it were the best thing in the world.

"Thank you so much! My hero." She told me before we headed further into the fair. We had a great time, amazing actually. Filling up on cotton candy and fair food. We were in line waiting to go on the bumper cars when Tori's phone rang.

"I'll be right back." She said slipping away from me to get some privacy.

"Hey man. Your girl is gorgeous." A teenager said behind me.

"She is." I agreed looking over at her.

"How'd you snag her?" His friend asked.

"I really have no idea fellas. If i could tell you, I would. I suppose I'm just lucky."

"Lucky doesn't begin to describe it man. Have a good night." One of them said before they walked away. I laughed, completely shocked at the exchange that had just taken place. Tori came back, biting her lower lip as though she was trying to hold back a smile.

"What's going on?" I asked as she wrapped her arms around my waist.

"How would you feel...if."

"If what?" I asked feeling the hesitation in her.

"If I didn't leave with you for New York right away?" She sounded almost apologetic.

"Why not? What happened?"

"Well there's this part I've been dying to do in this small movie. And I just got the call that I got it."

"V, that's amazing!" I told her pulling her in for a kiss. "Of course you can stay behind. We don't need you just yet. We have to start planning the show and auditioning other actors. I'm so happy for you." I held her tightly once more.

"You're so sweet." She looked up at me, her eyes filled with loved and adoration. "Let's go on the Ferris wheel instead she said." With no desire to argue with her, I allowed her to grab my hand and guide me towards the ride.

The line wasn't very long and soon enough we were slowly climbing higher and higher up. Tori pulled me towards her and kissed me deeply. A slow deep and wonderful kiss that made me realize just how much I loved this woman. When we reached the top, the ride lurched and stopped.

"The ride had to be halted. We will be moving soon enough." The ride attendant said over a loud speaker. I saw Tori smiling before she straddled my hips.

"You can't get away from me here." She said before kissing me. She undid my belt and fished out my cock once more. "I've been dying for this all day." She said before lifting herself up and impaling herself on my hardness.

"Fuuucckkk!" I moaned at the feel of her velvet smoothness. I held on to her ass as she began to pump up and down on my rock hard cock. "Oh V!" I moaned before she brought her mouth to mine. She kissed me with so much love that I felt my heart flutter.

Her hands were holding on tightly to the seat as she bucked her hips up and down my length time and time again. I dug my fingers into her ass cheek and drove her harder and faster onto my cock.

"So good!" Tori moaned as she ground her pelvis against me. Effectively rubbing her clit against my body. "I love you and your cock so much!" She exclaimed before starting to buck up and down my length. I pushed one of my fingers against her lips. She opened her mouth and started to slowly and seductively suck on it as though it were my cock.

"What are you going to do with that?" She wondered as she fucked me.

"Don't act like you don't know." I told her as I pressed my finger against her asshole.

"Mhhm.. Dirty..boy!" She gasped feeling my digit penetrating her rear. "Fuck! That feels so good!" Tori moaned bucking against me harder now than before. Pushing my finger deeper into her ass. "I'm cumming! Duncan! I'm cumming!"

"Cum for me baby! I want you to cum all over my hard cock." I moaned loudly feeling my own orgasm getting closer.

"Fill my cunt! Fill it with your spunk!" She moaned into my mouth. "Shiiiitttt!" She moaned sexily biting her lower lip as an orgasm swept through her body.

"Ohhh shiiitttt!" I moaned at the feeling of pure bliss that ran through me. "I love you!" I moaned loudly exploding inside of her. My cock shot blast after blast, filling her with all of my cum juice.

"I love you." She told me pressing her forehead against mine. "I love you so much."

"I love you too. More and more each day." I told her as I held her tightly against me. Soon after the Ferris wheel began to move again. Tori and I laughed loudly as we tried to regain our composure and make ourselves presentable.

We left the ferris wheel sharing a knowing smile between us. I caught Tori giving the operator a brief look, We walked towards the beach, feeling close to one another than we ever had. We would be going our separate ways for a time, but we would always love each other. I was never more sure of that. I held her close to me, and together, we watched the waves crash. We were together, we were happy. We were in love...