The Road to Hell... Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Eventually, I shot my load all over her ass and back. While she was recovering on the floor, the girls and I got dressed. I tossed the DVD to her on the floor and told her, "Watch it and enjoy. I'll be waiting when you come begging."

My wife's punishment continued over the course of the week. I was true to my word and never gave her my cock. I had four other girls that were hot to trot and I made sure that Kay was always aware of what I was doing with the others. On the last night of her punishment, I told her I had something special in mind. It was also my birthday and Kay probably thought I was going to fuck her in some way. She'd been positively frantic for the past week and you could tell all the sex around her was getting to her. "I want something I haven't had before. I want Jennifer's ass." Jennifer let out a little gasp and Kay looked a bit disappointed but forced a smile. "And I want Kay to make her." Kay smiled at that and immediately grabbed Jennifer.

"I am not permitted to please my Master tonight but I will damn sure make certain that you do it, my pet," she led Jennifer to the bed and flung her down. "I don't think he's going to be gentle like that first time either. Girls, help me with our Master's prize." Jennifer was already starting to struggle. She knew that I wouldn't hurt her or be too rough, but she also was tuned in enough to her Mistress to know what she was after. Kay grabbed Jennifer's hands and held them fast to the bed, Tiffany and Diane each grabbed a leg with a big grin on their faces. Jennifer struggled mightily against them but her leverage was terrible and she didn't really want to escape anyways.

"Debbie, prepare her ass for me," I said as I removed my clothing. My cock was harder than usual and already ready for its new experience. Debbie slinked around me and perched over Jennifer's ass. Without taking her eyes from mine, she leaned down with her tongue out and licked from Jennifer's cunt to her asshole. She then bored her tongue into Jennifer's ass and came up panting. She gave me a look that was more predatory than I'd ever seen her with and placed a hand on each of Jennifer's cheeks, spreading her ass for me.

Jennifer's struggles stopped for a moment and Kay cupped her chin in her hand and lifted it so she could see into her eyes. "Beg him, slave. This is the night where you become his completely. He owns you after tonight. Understand? You're my birthday gift to him. The last thing that I own. The last thing I'll ever own. And I'm giving you to him." I was surprised and taken aback. My wife's love for me was as intense as it had ever been and I was pleased. "Show him that you are his property. He cannot be too rough with you because you are his property. Do you understand?" she said. Her expression was intense and unreadable.

Jennifer nodded and slowly turned toward me. Her face had a lovely look of supplication. "Please Master. Rape my ass. Don't be gentle." That request stopped me in my tracks. "Your pleasure and my pain will be my last gift to my former Mistress and my first gift to you." Kay smiled and I realized that the two of them had planned this. Jennifer started struggling in earnest and the girls redoubled their efforts to hold her down.

I moved up behind her and gave her ass a smack, "Hold still, cunt," I told her. Debbie was resting her head on the small of Jennifer's back. I slid my cock into Debbie's waiting mouth to get it nice and moist then positioned my cock at her ass. The hole gaped at me as she clenched and then tried to relax.

"Take my ass Master. Make me yours. Rape my virgin ass," she said and struggled more. This time her struggles wriggled her ass at my cock too though. I grabbed her hips and spread her ass with my thumbs and plunged in. She screamed a primal scream and struggled even more. Her ass was even tighter than her cunt and clenched at me so tight that I thought I'd burst. "Oh fuck. You're splitting me apart. Please Master. Please. Make me yours." I wasn't holding back and started hammering into her. She was screaming and the other girls were urging me on. Debbie ducked under Jennifer and started licking her cunt. That sent her over the edge and she started spasming and screaming. I pounded her harder, truly raping her ass and taking her for my pleasure. I didn't last long and shot my load deep into her ass. The grip on my surging cock was incredible and almost painful. I pulled out of my new toy.

"Thank you my love. This is the best gift you could have given me." Kay smiled. "Debbie, Tiffany, Diane. My wife still has one hour until her punishment is up. Pleasure her for another hour but she is not permitted to come until then." Kay looked shocked and the three girls released Jennifer and attacked Kay. "I'm going to enjoy my new present." I took Jennifer by the hand, she was still recovering from her soul-shattering orgasm. I led her to the bathroom where I started the shower. We stepped into the shower and I washed her hair and back. I was probably more loving and tender to her than I'd been to anyone in a long time. I turned her around and took her cunt from behind. Gently. Whispering how much I loved her and her Mistress. I told her she would always have her Mistress. She cried tears of joy while I thrust into her. To this day, I've never asked what her past was like but I think that night exorcised a lot of her demons. When we got out, Kay still had 20 minutes until her orgasms were permitted again. I sat on a chair and watched as Diane and Tiffany took her with a strap-on while Debbie's cunt got licked by my wife's eager tongue. Jennifer sat at my feet, she seemed perfectly content to be subordinate to me. I think she didn't know any other way. Her perfect fleshy orbs pressed against my leg and she lazily stroked my cock which was trying to get hard but was having difficulty at the moment.

When the time was up, Tiffany and Diane made Debbie kneel before Kay's spread legs and held her arms down. They had a great deal of fun making her beg for the release from Debbie's talented tongue. Jennifer and I just sat smiling on. It was a good night.