The Road to Mercedes Ch. 03

Story Info
Turd Fingers has his way with Phoebe. Deidre is punished.
2.3k words
3.17
4k
00

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 01/03/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her aperture slid over his head with an easy give but he wouldn't fit in her much past that at first, so he got the soft girl by both hips and drew her rear end firmly toward him until he'd driven his shaft inside her to the hilt and the smooth globes of her hindquarters cushioned and warmed his lap.

Predictably, the luscious tingle that Phoebe's tight asshole yielded to Turd Fingers's grimy cock merged with the delicious sight of her bent and cowed, bare rump pressed against his loin, to take him to a paradise of lustful yearning, and he wasted no time grinding his blood-flushed manroot back and forth in helpless Phoebe's gluey rectum.

Given the missie's youth, the unlikelihood that she'd ever been violated in this specific way before, and the fact he'd started ass-raping her without benefit of lube and without easing into it to warm her up a little, not so much stretching her as tearing her open, he'd expected agony; screams and struggle. But Phoebe just lay there on the desk, body rocking as he pressed her. Her torso rocked hotly off his plunging hips.

"God, that feels weird. Deidra, what's he doing back there?"

"I think he put his thing up your butt." Turd Fingers's prick now well-buried in Phoebe's backside, he went hands-free and got hold of the girl's shapely prat at her hips, fixing Phoebe in front of his pulsing groin.

A delicious throb and a clot of precome oozed into Phoebe. A long groan fled Turd Fingers.

"Doesn't it hurt?" Deidra asked.

"I can barely feel anything. I think I sat on my patootie too long." Phoebe squeaked a queasy giggle. "It's all numb."

Turd Fingers went on working his slimy rod in Phoebe's snug rump, staring with fascination at her fannyflaps as his thrusting lap jiggled them. The pool of pleasure spread in his dugs and his sperm bubbled in his balls. This Relaxa stuff must have been really something since Phoebe didn't put up any kind of fight at all. In fact, she didn't seem to care much what Turd Fingers was doing to her. She lay there impassively, her body shifting as his thrusts pushed her, close and far. Close and far. She sucked a finger and stared off in a trance.

It was fine with Turd Fingers if she, this delicious dumpling, was so weak. He didn't need to beat her. He just needed to bust his horny nut between her twiggy, twitching cheeks.

"Wow." Deidra gazed at the two, transfixed with horror despite herself. "I guess they say if you're going to be raped anyway, you should try to just relax and enjoy it, but I don't think I could take what he's doing to you, Pheebs. He's so . . ." She halted. "Hairy. Filthy. He hasn't taken a bath in weeks. I can smell him from here."

"I can smell him too," Phoebe softly sobbed, laying down her body like a victim. "It's a real turn-off."

"I don't care if you're turned off," Turd Fingers groaned. "All I care about is your body turns me on."

"I bet you've never sticked a college co-ed in her dingle-hole with your ding-dong before," said Deidra. "Does it feel good?"

"I'm gonna spooge in a second," Turd Fingers groaned with a spatter of spit, not looking up from Phoebe.

"What's 'spooge' mean?" Deidra winced. "It's something grody, isn't it?"

"It means I'm about to go number four in your BFF's creamy hinder," he managed to blather.

Phoebe's constricting sphincter gripped Turd Fingers mid-shaft. Her gummy anus hugged his burrowed head. He wasn't sure if it was this, or the sight of her pretty back, gently rocking, and her wavy sweet-smelling hair, but the crystalizing bliss in his groin zenithed. Before he knew what was happening he seemed to melt into the warm furrow between Phoebe's shapely paddiecakes.

He let a howl that made both the girls jump. With a greasy grind of his greedy hips Turd Fingers pulsed, and his goo went gushing up Phoebe, soiling her insides.

"I'm losing it," he drooled. "I'm losing it in a girl's butt."

"You better not," wriggling zip-locked Deidra gasped, tears welling.

Time stood still.

The inner curves of Phoebe's basketball ass rubbed a rash on Turd Fingers' graying pube nest. The south poles of her globes burned hot, skin flaking, but her spritely body shook nice and clean.

More useless elderberry gushed out of Turd Fingers into his mademoiselle. Her bottom squished like Turd Fingers imagined the inside of a ketchup packet might.

"Owie," Phoebe mewled.

He was prison-fucking her too hard. He'd busted her inside.

"Oh no," Deidra fretted. "You feel it?"

"There's something squooshing my insides."

Phoebe contracted her trembling buttocks—thereby accidentally squeezing Turd Fingers' squirting prick and coaxing another stream of fuck-snot out of him—and wriggled her hips. Turd Fingers wasn't really listening, so busy was he riding the downslope of the hypnotic orgasm he was having in his cowed, penetrated victim. He bent, the consuming pleasure sapping his strength. He felt the last of him drain out.

On a return from a thrust his sated meat popped out of Phoebe, nuzzling the furrow of her posterior. She twitched with a gasp despite the Celibex supposedly numbing her nethers. Maybe it was wearing off.

He looked down. His cock gleamed with fluid and blood speckles, but he could see no gobs of semen on it. He'd gotten it all up her. A nice, clean rape.

"Ugh, I feel like I have to poop, and I haven't even eaten for two days. Food is so gross."

"It's because he went number four in you." Deidra shuddered with disgust. "God, that freak really worked you over."

"It's your fault! You told him to rape me."

Rubbing himself between Phoebe's slinky naked buns, Turd Fingers left off studying her violated backside and his drooping, lazy eyes found Deidra. Suddenly her sneering face filled him with rage. Phoebe was right, and Deidra's crime struck him, improbably, as more heinous than his own.

"That's not true, Pheebs. I'd never do anything like that."

This final, flagrant lie tore it. Turd Fingers stood, hitched his dirty trousers up over his fat ass, and left off Phoebe to menace Deidra with his serrated blade, getting her by the hair and poking its tip in her angry-blush cheek. "You conniving bitch, now you and me's gonna have a little fun."

Her eyes went wide with terror.

"Me? Why? What are you going to do to me?"

Turd Fingers yanked her upright by the hair. She wreathed and grimaced. Her shoulders tensed with the reflex to raise her bound wrists and take some of her weight off Turd Fingers' gripping fist.

He looked right at her, their faces inches apart.

"I'm going to teach you." Deidra turned, crying. Turd Fingers slipped the blade under her chin, lining it up with her throat, and pressing, not quite hard enough to break the skin but hard enough that she felt the keenness of its edge. Her throat-skin wrinkled. "Look at me, bitch." Deidra's eyes, red with tears, reluctantly found him. "I'm going to teach you a lesson what happens to cowards and liars."

"But," she whined like she'd dropped an ice cream cone, "I thought when you were finished with Phoebe you wouldn't care about us anymore. You got your jollies. Aren't you supposed to go to sleep now or something?"

"You said you would fight me." Turd Fingers drew Deidra close, until he had to bend his wrist to keep his knife in line with the quaking twenty-something's throat. Her hot hyperventilating breath tickled his scraggly chin. She was shaking so bad it was hard keeping eye contact with her. "You fight me, you die. Get it?" Deidra nodded as best she could, given Turd Fingers was holding her up on her toes by her hair, dangling her like a fish. "You get it?"

"I . . ." Deidra's breath caught. She heaved, and for a second Turd Fingers worried she might throw up on him. "I get it."

Turd Fingers used his hold on Deidra to walk her to where he'd so recently stood. Because the desk faced the sofa she didn't face Phoebe when she arrived, and because Phoebe had just been bent over that desk to be forcibly sodomized, the younger girl wasn't facing Deidra after Turd Fingers ordered her to face the girl, and she'd complied.

"How does your chute feel, Phoebe?" asked Turd Fingers, staring Phoebe down in the meantime.

"You mean my poop chute? I have to go. I have to go real bad. All that stuff came out of your, that thing, and it's stuck in me."

"See what you've done?" Turd Fingers accused.

"Me? You're the one who raped Pheebs. Why is that my fault?"

Turd Fingers slid the knife to Deidra's chin and nicked her. A bloody bead gathered on his knife-tip.

"You are a backtalker, ain't ya. It's your fault because you begged me to rape her instead of you, and now you're gonna pay." He sheathed his knife. "Remember, you're tied up. My knife's still right on my belt, ready to draw. Remember that feeling of the edge on your throat?"

"Yes."

"Think what it would be like to lose these two." Turd Fingers ran his thumb and forefinger down the front of Deidra's arched neck, tracing the blood vessels on either side of her esophagus. "To bleed out." Deidra mouthed her concession silently this time. Her first full tear trickled from her lid and skittered.

Turd Fingers made a basket of his hand and sidled it around Deidra's jaw. He pinched, or more like throttled, her cheeks. Her mouth puckered in the predictable way. "Here's what I need from you. I'm going to let go of your face, and when I do, you're gonna hold it the way it is right now."

Deidra's brow bunched in confusion. She turned her eyes to him, since that's the only part of her face she could move.

"I 'hun un 'uh 'han."

"Think of it like you're made of clay. Just freeze your mouth. Don't move your face. Get it?"

Deidra wagged her chin on Turd Fingers's palm.

"Uh huh."

Turd Fingers eased his grip on her. She obeyed him.

"Good girl. Now get on your knees." Deidra again did as she was told, but while so doing her hold over her awkward facial expression sagged. "Keep the face."

"But Pheebs' can is right in front of me. It's weird."

He drew the knife with a snick of his sheath and put it to her throat again.

"Keep the face. I told you."

Deidra wept a moment, but then did what he'd told her. Maybe she was stronger than he'd thought. Sometimes it was harder to submit than to rebel.

Slowly but relentlessly, Turd Fingers pushed the back of Deidra's head until he'd guided her cheeks between Phoebe's, wriggling her face this way and that, and locked her puckered lips over Phoebe's bleeding anus.

"Make a nice seal, bitch."

Deidra tensed her neck but otherwise didn't resist him. She knew her place now. Her shoulders hunched as she wriggled her wrists against her bonds. But there was nothing for it but to accept having her nose and parted lips pressed into her friend's bottomcrack, or die.

Turd Fingers leaned to Phoebe.

"Now, sugar, Uncle Turd Fingers was naughty and went whoopsy-daisy in your backside."

"I know. I can feel it."

Turd Fingers looked this way and that.

"You see a bathroom anywhere here?"

"No."

"Who knows when that guard's going to let you go. Do you want to hold it in all day?"

"No."

"So go ahead and poop it out. Your cunt friend will dispose of it for you, so we don't have an embarrassing mess."

In the corner of his eye, he saw Deidra shudder.

"You mean doo-doo in Dee's face? I can't do that. She's my friend."

"Some friend. She practically begged me to ass-rape you."

She pondered this. "Yeah, that's true. What the heck was that all about, Dee?"

Deidra shook her head ever so slightly, careful not to move her nose out of Phoebe's furrow.

"This is your chance to get some payback," said Turd Fingers.

"Okay, I'll try."

Turd Fingers physically shifted his attention back to suffering Deidra.

"You're in for a real treat, you cunt."

Deidra shivered. She shook her head against the fist gripping her hair. But she kept her kisser open on Phoebe's sphincter.

"It's hard to go when I'm not sitting on the toilet. It's like wetting my bed."

Turd Fingers shifted his attention back to Phoebe.

"Just breathe in."

He watched Phoebe's waist accordion as she complied.

"And let it out."

Her spine arched as she, again, complied.

"And. Let it out."

Her waist sidled. Deidra tensed (before the moment, a fact Turd Fingers only settled on later, in reflection) and there was a muffled wet farting noise. Turd Fingers thought he heard bubbles. Deidra mewled. But she just took it.

Another. Phoebe was pushing this time.

A third, squelchy, final squirt. Despite herself, Phoebe sighed with relief.

"Good."

Turd Fingers bade Deidra to stand up once more. This time, he didn't even need to pull her hair. She was sobbing, her eyes red with revulsion and horror. A rivulet of creamy blood had gathered on the corner of her mouth. Turd Fingers suddenly remembered he still had Mercedes' panties. He daubed away the offending spill. He didn't want any of his seed to be wasted. He wanted it all to go inside his girl.

"You know what to do."

Deidra clinched her eyes shut, shook her face 'no' for the nth time. But, at long last, her knife-menaced throat snaked, and she swallowed.

"Oh, God," she scowled with a cough. "I think I'm gonna puke."

"Look on the bright side, cunt. Now you've eaten rape-come out of another chick's asshole, so you can cross that off your bucket list."