The Road to Repair Ch. 02

Story Info
Wholesome High Fantasy Femdom.
5.2k words
4.78
4.8k
8

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 10/10/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

(The story picks up the morning after part 1 ends)

The pair awoke as the sun drifted through the tattered curtains, specs of dust hovered in the air, swaying softly in the still silence of the room. "Good morning Mouse" Soren heard whispered softly into his ear as he began to stir. He found himself still wrapped tightly in Naz's embrace. The room smelled heavily of last night's activities, Soren reached down and touched his stomach, realizing he also was covered in evidence of their intimacy. He felt dirty, unclean, and wanted nothing more than to bathe himself.

"Good morning Naz, how did you sleep?" He asked, trying to pry himself free of the half-orc's grip. He was not finding success as she snuggled him, increasing her hold.

"Mmmhmm, I do not want this comfort to end, you are the perfect size to warm my bed" she muttered groggily, rubbing her face into the back of Soren's neck. She continued to grumble. Despite his desire to bathe, he could not bring himself, either physically, or mentally to force himself away after such a display.

"OK, ok," he relented, "a few more minutes, but I must insist you allow me time to bathe before your companion arrives" he felt her breathing halt for a moment. Her eyes widen with remembrance of her responsibilities. Reluctantly she released the elf and rolled out of the bed, deciding to lay face up on the floor, staring at the ceiling. "Are... are you ok Naz?" Soren asked, a slight hint of concern in his voice. Hehe, cute Naz thinks, noticing his worry. She forces herself to stand.

"Uuuhh, I'm fine, I'm fine, but soon you will know why I wished to delay this part." She wipes sand from her eyes, pointing at the closet door attached to their room. "This place has no running water to the rooms. The good news is I brought water up ahead of time, the bad news is, it's going to be cold."

"Oh.....how about we just go back to bed then," Soren said, beginning to climb back underneath the covers. Naz walked up over to his side and tossed the covers off of him, a slight yelp escaping his lips at the sudden exposure.

"Not so fast you little rat, Yue is going to be here after breakfast, and we need to make a good impression." She took this moment to admire him, stretched over the white cloth like an angelic painting, his blond hair messy and unkempt, his thin pale frame on display only for her. He looks more feminine than I do! She cursed to herself. She adored his figure, but silently wished hers could be as delicate as he was. "Now c'mon, we need to get you and your little thing cleaned up," she said, lifting Soren off the bed in a bridal carry. His cheeks flushed as she carried him, his body pressed against her breast.

The intimate moment came to an abrupt end as she dumped him into a pile of towels with a slight chuckle. She extended a hand to Soren. Helping him fish himself out of the nest. "So... how cold do you think it's going to be?" he asked hesitantly.

Naz grabbed a hand cloth from the pile, dunking it into the cold water, and began to wipe herself down. "Cold enough that these will harden," she said, dragging the cloth over her nipples, quickly proving her statement correct, "and that will shrivel" pointing to Soren's crotch, wiggling her pinky at it, then mimicking its shrinking.

The duo grit their teeth, and begin removing the evidence of last night's escapades. "Get my back would you?" Naz asked. Soren wiped her down carefully, admiring her well-defined muscles. Brushing aside her long black hair, he scrubbed from top down, starting at her shoulders, and hesitating as he made his way towards her hips.

"I.. ummm. How far should I go down?" He asked sheepishly. While the cold has shrunken his statue, blood began flowing to his member, as he held the towel in front of himself hoping to hide his shame.

Naz looked behind her with amusement. As much as she would enjoy teasing the poor elf by making him wash from top to toe, she resisted the temptation of his touch, knowing the timid thing would spend far too much effort and take far too much time being thorough. "Just the back Little Mouse, though I like how eager you are, it's adorable, but we have things to do."

Soren turned his back to her, hiding his embarrassment. "Yes, of course, I am sorry, it's my fault." He muttered out a string of hurried apologies, feeling shame at his actions. Naz leaned down, pressing her breasts into his back, he felt her nipples, still erect from the cold on his skin, she wrapped her strong arms around the small elf, who was taken by a slight shiver due to the cold, giving him a comforting squeeze.

"You worry so easy little one, you have done nothing wrong, we just have an appointment to make, and I refuse to do so on an empty stomach". The two changed into their armor. Naz gave Soren a curious look. "I did not notice last night, but where are your things? Did you leave them downstairs with the innkeeper?"

Soren rubbed his arm, sorrow in his eyes as he remembered the looks of disdain and disgust from his old traveling companions. "When..." he started, quickly wiping a tear forming, failing to hide his emotions from Naz, "when I was asked to leave my last group, they said my equipment had been earned by the group, and so it belonged to them. Thankfully they let me buy some clothes from them with the coin I had left... but not much else..." he trailed off. A frown formed on Naz's brow. Anger rose inside of her. How could anyone take such advantage of this sweet soul? An awkward silence hung in the hall, which was thankfully broken by the sound of Soren's rumbling stomach. Naz's eyes softened, as she realized this poor boy probably hadn't eaten in a few days.

"Come, let me treat us to breakfast, you are a member of my team now, I'll pay from Yue's share," she said with a wink. They made their way to the inn's main hall. Various adventurers were shaking off the previous night's drink with greasy meats and stale eggs. "Go get us a booth. I'll place an order for us." Naz directed Soren towards an empty booth along the wall.

Soren made his way towards the booth when suddenly a hard shoulder knocked him to the ground. He landed hard, the soft sound of clashing and clinking metal slamming against the musty floorboard. He cringed at the feeling of old ale making him slightly stick to the wood as he tried to lift himself up. "Well, well well, what do we have here? Looks like this little knife eared prick ran into me, scuffed me shoes." A rough-looking man proclaimed to his friends

"Oh no!" One of the stooges explained in false sincerity, "those shoes are new! And expensive, right boss? Say, how much were they?"

"Bout 10 gold if I recall," the leader says, an obvious lie, as the rags on his feet barely could be defined as shoes to begin with. "Well elf, care to make this right"

"I'm sorry for bumping into you sir." Soren apologized desperately, "but I have no coin to offer." Soren looked around frantically for Naz, but he could not see her past the crowd of people. His eyes began to water.

"Well, if you can't pay, then you are gonna have to clean them. Lick." The man shoved his disgusting foot toward Soren's face. Tears were welling up faster than he could blink them back. Why is this happening to me? Why did I have to be so clumsy, where is Naz? Did she leave me? I don't blame her. Harmful thoughts flooded his mind. He sniffled, desperately to keep the tears from flowing down his cheeks. "What's the hold-up bitch, I said lick!" The man shouted. Soren closed his eyes. What was one more humiliation, if he behaved maybe they wouldn't hurt him, at least not physically.

He was startled by the sudden sound of a skull slamming against wood. Soren looked up to see Naz, seething with rage at the events unfolding before her. Her eyes saw red, her skin was illuminated by tattoos of glowing silver chains which appeared magically along her body. Soren's would-be tormentor lay slumped on the table. His head resting in a newly made indent, coincidently of the same size and shape. The chatter of the inn had ceased, all eyes were on the female half-orc, and even her breathing sounded full of hatred. She turned her rage towards the unconscious man's companions.

"Would someone care to explain what's going on?" Her words were coated in venom. She loomed menacingly over the two remaining goons.

Soren scrambled to his feet. "I'm sorry. It was my fault. I tripped and fell, I ruined his shoes. I just... let's eat, please Naz, I don't want anyone getting hurt because of me." He looked up at her with pleading eyes. "I'm sorry for the shoes" Soren said, bowing to the duo and their unconscious friend. "Let's have breakfast, alright Naz?" He put a hand on her arm, trying to calm her down.

The glowing chains faded slowly, as her tattoos melded into her skin, slowly vanishing from sight. She spits once on the unconscious man. "Ok Soren, alright, let's have breakfast," she says, letting out a deep breath through pursed lips. Naz rubs the elf's head, tussling his hair. "As long as you are good Mouse"

"Yes, I am, thank you." He says, clutching her arm. They walk away to their table. The smell of cooking bacon, fresh eggs, and last night's ale filled the tavern's aroma. He clung tightly to her, afraid that in letting go he would find himself alone again. Naz felt him trembling. Poor thing is terrified, sadness filled her heart at how cruelly Soren had been treated. The poor boy was so easy to walk over he was practically throwing himself at people's feet.

"Hey, Soren, could you do me a favor?" Naz asked as she scratched the back of her neck sheepishly. The elf could only nod his head while wiping a tear from his eyes. "I am a bit cold still this morning, sit on my side of the booth to keep me warm would ya?"

Soren managed finally to stiffen his upper lip. "Yes, um, yes anything you want Naz, I already owe you so much." First she offers a nobody like him a space in her party. And now she also had just rescued him. My debt to her just keeps piling up. He thought to himself as he scootched into the booth's bench beside Naz. She wraps an arm around his shoulders, and pulls him in tightly.

They sit in each other's embrace for some time, till their moment is broken by the waitress bringing over their food. Soren hungrily devoured it, he had not eaten in the past two days, filling his plate with a mixture of eggs, bacon and other breakfast meats that had been slapped together by a cook who long ago decided that grease would be his main form of flavoring. Naz lets her anger subside for Soren's sake, his distress was easy to read.

"So... what is Yue like?" Soren asked through a mouthful of eggs. He was curious what kind of company a woman like Naz would keep.

"Well, she is alright I guess, judgemental, self-righteous, overly energetic, massive tits," Naz mused, "Just have to convince her to let me keep ya is all." Soren looked up at her with concern. For the first time since they sat down he stopped shoveling food into his face.

"You...you mean...I.. I...thought you said" Soren's fears began to well up.

"Hey, hey, no no no no, I was joking," Naz said, wiping a tear from his eye, "You're part of my team now ok, you're not going anywhere" She squeezed him gently, cursing herself for her cruelty. His last group abandoned him, how could I be so stupid. "Now, let's finish up, Yue should be here soon enough, let's get some fresh air outside while we wait."

Soren looked over to the waitress as they left, slipping a few gold coins on the table "For damages' ' he says apologetically.

"I thought you didn't have any coin?" Naz asked, tilting her head.

"Recently acquired" he said with a shrug, wiggling his finger. "I'm a Thief, right? Or did you think all my tricks had only one application?" Naz rolled her eyes and shook her head gently as they made their way outside.

"Who did you take it from?" Naz exaggerated checking her pockets.

"The guy you punched into a table"

"Alright, fair enough, now, be on the lookout for a redhead, one who would be dressed modestly if her clothes didn't hug her so tightly. Taller than you, shorter than me." Naz leaned against the tavern wall, idly scratching her face. They waited for around half an hour. Naz glanced down, amused by the sight of Soren, standing alert, straining on his toes to spot Yue.

Naz patted Soren on the head, giving it a slight rub. "What was that for?" He asked, a slight blush on his cheeks.

"Nothing" she replied, I just find you adorable. The moment of impromptu affection was broken by a voice calling from the crowded streets.

"Naaaaz! I've been looking for you." The voice was soothing. The comforting tone came from a redheaded human woman of average height, she wore robes of some faith Soren did not recognize. They were cinched tightly around her figure, subverting the expected modesty these clothes would normally provide. Her full and voluminous hair bounced on her shoulders with each step.

Yue ran up to Naz, embracing her in a tight hug, the half-orc returned the hug awkwardly, her arms caught underneath Yue's enthusiasm. "Oh the journey has been so long, I'm exhausted." Yue leans back, feigning as if she might collapse, "hmmm... but you, you look positively glowing." She raised an eyebrow, "what, did you meet some rugged handsome man while I was away? You are going to have to share all the details later!"

"No, no rugged man, but I did happen to find us a new member. A thief, quite skilled with their hands" Nas motioned to Soren who had been standing beside them nervously, waiting for his turn to speak.

Yue looked down at Sloren, something she was not used to doing when it came to elven men. She looked back to Naz, then down to Soren, then repeated the process a few more times before Naz gripped her head and held her face towards her own.

"He is so cute!" She squealed through pinched cheeks. "Where did you find him? Oh my lord, he is so small. Is this why you were glowing?" She bends over. Getting close to Soren's face as she stares intently at him. "What did you do to her? How did you do it to her?" She moved her head to whisper in Naz's ear "Are his looks really that deceiving huh?" She wiggled her eyebrows, giving Naz a slight elbow.

"Yue, enough, you are going to scare the poor boy." Naz gently pushed Yue off of her, a movement that appeared to cause Yue to pout slightly at the separation.

"Fine, fine, we have work to do anyway, I found us a contract" Yue beams. "Shouldn't be that hard, classic goods recovery, some merchant got robbed by goblins outside of town, wants us to go grab it before the local guards get around to it and all his goods get lost in 'evidence', and" she says, eyeing Soren, "should be the perfect testing ground for our latest member"

"I won't let you down ma'am" Soren replies, his eyes filled with determination. Eager to impress Naz's companion, and desperate to prove his worth.

The trio made their way through the town, purchasing general supplies such as rations and torches. Most of their items were loaded into a heavy sack which Naz was kind enough to carry. "Good workout" she claimed, neither Yue nor Soren were fit for the job. Once the basic necessities had been taken care of, they headed out towards their destination, a goblin camp 2 days travel out of town, dragging a small hand cart behind them. The journey was filled with idle conversation as the group began sharing stories from their pasts. Simple tales, ones carefully selected, safe stories, ones everyone likes, where you hide your vulnerabilities and weaknesses, show your strengths, and protect yourself through a thin mask to appear desirable.

Their approach to the camp was filled with the lackadaisical nature of overconfidence typical to adventurers. A goblin rushed towards Naz, who easily deflected its chipped shortsword with her axe. Soren slipped in behind, delivering a precise strike to its neck with a knife, taking it down with ease.

The trio continued to clear the camp out with ease, felling goblins one at a time with precision. As they entered the cave the cool damp air brushed against their skin. A shiver was sent down Soren's spine. Standing in front of the stolen goods was a figure with rough red skin, and sharp features. It stood over 6 feet tall, and wore heavy metal armor. A hobgoblin was rare in these woods, and much more dangerous than its green skinned kin. The walking tank lumbered towards them, dragging a wicked looking axe behind it.

Naz took the lead, charging in and slamming into the creature's armor, knocking it back as she swung her axe. The hobgoblin blocked the blow, and slashed at Naz with its cruel claws, scratching her arms. Naz growled.

Soren ran up behind the beast, trying to find an opening to strike at its neck. But the hobgoblin reacted quickly, delivering a swift kick to the elf's stomach that sent him flying.

Dazed, he stumbled to his feet. Why am I so weak?" He cursed himself, trying to find his focus again.

"You are not alone, return and aid her" the soft words of Yue appeared magically in his ears, as her divine magic filled his body. His vision focused, and he saw that Naz was being pushed back. He leapt into action.

"Stay away from her!" He yelled, as he jumped at the warrior's exposed neck, sinking his dagger deeply into it. Crimson blood coated his blade as he found a fatal wound. With an angry roar the hobgoblin surged with adrenaline, it shoved Naz backwards and turned slashing at its killer.

Time slowed for Naz as she fell backwards. She watched in horror as the Hobgoblin's axe connected with Soren. The elf collapsed to the ground. Fury welled up inside her, as spectral chains erupted from her flesh, wrapping them around the assailant and locking it in place. She let loose an anguished wail as she brought her axe down hard into the warrior's already wounded neck, and severed its head from its body.

She rushed to Soren, falling to her knees, tears welling in her eyes. "Yue, help!" She pleaded. Yue was already rushing over. Chanting a mantra to herself as her hands began to glow softly.

"Did I do good?" Soren asks softly, "are you alright Naz?" His consciousness was fading from the bloodloss.

"You idiot, I'm the one who is supposed to protect you." Naz replied as she cradled the weakening elf. "You did well Little Mouse. Don't worry, you did well. Now please, get some rest, you have earned it"

The last thing Soren felt as he slipped into unconsciousness was Yue's soft hands on his wound, the pain fading as warmth filled his body. His eyes grew heavy, and as the gash upon his chest began to close, so did his eyes.

Soren awoke to the sound of gentle humming. It was a comforting melodic tune, which reminded him of his home. His head was resting on something warm and soft. He rubbed his legs together, shifting around and digging his face deeper into whatever pillow his head now rested upon.

He heard a light giggle from above him, "Well well well, look who's finally awake" Soren looked skyward, and was greeted by Yue's soft smile looking down upon him, backdrops by the worn canvas of their tent "You gave us quite the scare back there" Yue continued to gently stroke Soren's hair, a calming motion as she held his head onto her lap. Her pillowy thighs felt warm and soft against his skin.

"Sorry..." Soren felt ashamed for causing worry, he just wanted to be helpful, but always kept getting in the way. He was distracted from his shame from a different feeling rising from his loins. The feeling of Yue's fingers lightly scratching his scalp, combined with being pressed against her thighs was proving to be stimulating, as he felt his little member stiffening. Trying to quickly hide his erection, Soren moved to try and raise himself from Yue.

He found himself quickly pinned into place. "Ah ah ahhh," she lightly scolded. "Your wound still needs to heal, no moving till the doctor says you can, now be a good patient and stay still." Soren sheepishly settled back between her thighs, his cheeks reddening as he prayed that the smallness of his size might make his arousal less obvious. "There is no reason to be embarrassed dear" Yue's voice came, quickly dashing his hopes."it's good to see that everything is working properly"

12