The Road to Repair Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Yue adjusted some pillows within the tent. Allowing her to recline slightly. Her black robes clung tightly to her figure, the sweat from a day's work making the ball cloth hug her breasts. Soren could swear he almost saw her nipples harden in response to noticing his own arousal.

"You know, it's important to ensure solid blood flow to all parts of the body when recovering from a wound like this." Her hands moved down Soren's chest, tracing a path till she reached his waistband. "I can think of one way to increase your circulation..." She swiftly slipped his trousers down, revealing his hard 4 inch dick twitching at attention.

"Oh my," she said, failing to suppress a giggle, Soren's ears reddened, "I'm sorry, it's just, well, with how Naz looked I thought maybe you were packing some heat, but I see this little thing is just as cute as you are!" she said, twirling her finger along the tip of his swollen head.

"I am sorry" was all Soren could muster, afraid of further disapproval.

"No no no," Yue chided, "there is no need to apologize for something like this, it's how you were made. And besides'' she gave his small cock a slight flick, watching it wiggle before standing upright again, giggling to herself in amusement, "you somehow managed to satisfy Naz with that thing, so clearly it works well enough"

"I...um, I didn't use my... thing, with Naz '' Soren replied, his cheeks tinting deeper with each comment about his diminutive stature. Soren gasped as Yue wrapped her delicate hands around his cock. Her hands were much softer than Naz's, lacking both her strength and her calluses. She gave it a few inquisitive strokes.

"Then what did you use my dear?" Despite the attention now directed towards his cock, she still continued to softly run her fingers through his hair. His small stature in not only cock but height made him easy to manipulate in her hold. She held him with care

"I used my hands'' This gave Yue some pause. For a brief moment she stopped stroking him, a look of surprise on her face. She giggled, then she laughed, heartily.

"My my, just your hands dear? That is quite impressive." She resumed her gentle teasing of his member, "Well, I suppose with this thing being so little" she gave his penis a slight wag, "you had to pick up a few tricks here and there I suppose"

She continues to tease Soren till his member was throbbing angrily, the young elf could barely contain himself. Suddenly she let go, letting it twitch violently in the air. "Such a cute little thing" she mused "but I will have to leave it for now I'm afraid."

"Oh, ok. Thank you for your help Yue" Soren tried to hide the desperation in his voice, he was not succeeding.

"My pleasure dear" Yue gently set Soren down off her lap, onto a makeshift pillow of cloth stuffed into a sack. It was not as comfortable as the cleric's thighs, it would have to do. "Oh, and no playing with yourself ok? Too much movement could tear open the wound on your chest, and that would make me very disappointed" Yue got up and left him alone in the tent.

Soren nodded, wondering how he was going to sleep in his current state. His little cock throbbed, as a slight dribble of pre-cum leaked over the tip. "Don't worry," Yue said, sticking her head back through the flaps, ``I'll send my best nurse in to look after you."

Outside Yue walked over to Naz, who had been waiting silently outside, nervously picking at her nails. "So how is he?" She asked approaching Yue with perhaps a tad too much speed.

"Relax Naz, he is going to be fine. The wound is healing up nicely, he just needs to relax and get some rest."

"He got hurt because I fucked up Yue, please, is there anything I can do?" Yue could only sigh and shake her head. Both these children, so filled with guilt and self-doubt. She placed a hand on Naz's shoulder, and squeezed lightly.

"Naz, no one was ready for a hobgoblin in there. But we all made it out ok alright? It's no one's fault." Knowing her words alone would not be enough to satisfy her friend however, she enacted the second part of her plan. "However, if you do want to help, the poor boy accidently got erect while I was treating him."

She traced a hand on Naz as she walked behind her, standing on her tiptoes to whisper into her ears. "We wouldn't want poor Soren to get a tiny case of blue balls would we? Or heavens forbid he hurt himself trying to stroke his little thing" she giggled to herself, "Now go on Nurse, just make sure not to break the boy" Yue teased as she gave Naz an encouraging shove forward.

Naz gingerly approached the tent. She stuck her head through the flaps slowly, "Soren? Are you alright" she heard only the flustered reply of an elf who knew what state Naz was about to find him in. She pushed through, looking down at the naked elf, his tiny member waving hello with little twitches. Naz licked her lips at the delicious sight.

"I'm fine Naz, are you alright, how's the arm?" Thanks to Yue the scratch had already become a fading scar.

"I am fine Little Mouse, though it pains me more to see you in such a state." She flopped down on the pile of sleeping bags they had bunched together for their makeshift medical bed. She rests a hand on his chest, feeling the scar that had formed on his chest. Thanks to Yue's magic it would fade, but the sight still pained her, a reminder of her failure to protect him. "Is there anything I can do to ease your suffering?" She eyed his cock greedily, already knowing the answer but wanting to make him say it.

Soren did not know what to do with himself Despite what Yue had said, despite the look of lust on Naz's face, his head was filled with worry, I can't pressure her, what if she is only here out of guilt? He looked around nervously, his feelings easily read on his face.

Naz shifted her body over, so that her head rests just below his little cock, her breast pressing against his legs. He felt each breath blow air gently over his penis. "Come now Soren, there is no shame in asking for help, letting someone take care of you" she pursed her lips together, blowing gently on his tiny cock, mesmerized as it danced wildly for her. She looked along his body, towards the soft green eyes. "You are allowed to care for yourself too"

Soren's heart welled with emotion, the rampant teasing had already pushed him to the edge. He wanted to cum, he needed to cum, and to see such a beautiful woman lay before him, "Please, help me.." he whispered.

"Help you what Soren?"

"Please help my cum Naz"

"Good boy", she extended her tongue as far as she could, pressing it flat against her chin, showing off its length. Moving forward she pressed it along the length of Soren's shaft, slowly retracting it, curling the tip of her tongue up his length. He shuddered at the feeling. Naz leaned in, peppering the small penis with kisses, starting at the base, and making her way up to the head. "Tonight, your little penis is all we care about, you just focus on feeling Little Mouse. I am going to soothe your swollen member." She planted a final kiss on his small balls, sucking them lightly for a moment before releasing them.

Naz took Soren's member between two fingers, wiggling it in front of her. She waved he pinky at him, comparing their length, before giving him a wink and taking his cock into her mouth. She sucked gently, twirling her tongue along his short shaft, teasing where it connects to his pink head.

She bobbed slowly up and down his length. Not wanting to cause too much stimulation, as she attempted to savor the moment. She knew the elf was sensitive, and while he would build stamina with experience, she still wished to be with him for as long as his little member could hold out.

Soren released a song of soft moans, he bit his finger trying to restrain himself, but the pleasure was overwhelming. His sack began to twitch as he felt himself being taken within her mouth. He spurted his tiny cock down her throat. She held him in her mouth, drinking the down his cum, before releasing his softening cock with a *pop*, planting a final kiss on the head.

"Looks like someone enjoyed himself" Naz says playfully. She moves to get up "well, I will leave you to recover."

"Wait!" Soren blurted out, "could I please make one more request?"

"And what is that Little Mouse?"

"Could you stay with me tonight? Just, hold me?"

"Of course"

The sound of Yue clearing her throat brought both of their attention to the front of the tent. "Well first we give you all our good sleeping bags, and now you steal my cuddle buddy!" Yue gave a false pout. "I'm staying too, someone has to make sure Naz can control herself, '' Yue bent over and delivered a sharp slap to Naz's rear, causing the half-orc to yelp in surprise.

"C'mon, make room for mama" Yue stripped herself down to her underwear, revealing black panties and a missing bra. The two women settled themselves on either side of Soren. The three of them packed in close, their body heat warding off the cold night. Their mission completed, their companions safe, and many journeys yet to come.

12