The Road to Repair Ch. 03

Story Info
Naz and Yue rekindle their intimacy, Soren gets examined.
5.4k words
4.63
3.5k
5

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 10/10/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

While camping, mornings are always a bittersweet experience. The peaceful sounds of nature, the soft rays of sunlight peeking through your tent, coupled with sore backs, bug bites, and a thin layer of dirt on everything you own can lead to mixed feelings. Yue had been the first to wake, she ruffled her red hair, itching her scalp as she let out a stifled yawn. She looked down upon her companion with a warm smile. Despite how rough she is, Naz looks so cute while sleeping. Of course, their new companion was adorable as well. The way he would latch on to Naz, holding her arms as if he were afraid he would somehow lose her in his sleep. Such sweet children, she signed to herself, if only they could love themselves as much as they loved others.

"Alright, c'mon you two, time to get up" Yue nudged them both awake. She was met with grumbles and groans as the pair refused to rouse. "Welp, your fate has been sealed." Yue went outside the tent, and began removing the supporting poles, collapsing it on top of her friends.

"Fine, fine, we're up, gods above Yue I'm tired, Soren is hurt, couldn't you just give us a few more minutes?" Naz whined.

"I'm alright, I'm sorry for not getting up faster, it's my fault." Soren crept out from the collapsed tarp, as filled with blame and self-doubt as ever. Yue shook her head, clicking her tongue at them both.

"Come now, we have things to do, if there was a hobgoblin in that cave, there might be more dangerous creatures around than usual." Yue digs through her reagent bag. "Now due to the amount of magic I've expended, I can't keep our wards up for another night, so we need to book it back town, double time!"

Naz took in a deep breath and nodded. While Yue has been a bit pushy in her methods, she was right, they had to get moving. The trio packed up their camp and began their journey back toward town.

It was a grueling hike, by the time they made it back the sun was beginning its descent. Their muscles ached, their legs burned, and they all were thick with the scent of sweat. The trio returned the goods to their contractor and collected a hefty payment. "Tomorrow, spa, go," Yue declared as the three of them dragged themselves onto the bed in Naz's room. "Then, we get a room at a good fucking inn".

Naz agreed, they could afford a bit of luxury, Yue had raised a fuss about the hobgoblin being there and managed to convince the contractor that a bonus was required.

"Ok Yue, tomorrow, the bathhouse, a new inn, whatever you want" Naz agreed as she drifted off.

It was not till noon that the party woke. Their muscles were sore, their backs stiff, and the dirt thicker than the day before. It was time for warm water, soap, and massages. The party made their way through the bustling streets towards the service district. There, one could find restaurants, brothels, magical tattoo parlors, and most importantly, "The Sacred Rose" a large bathhouse that boasted medicinal waters, private massage chambers, mixed baths, and fantastic service, if that is, one can afford their fees.

The building's interior was softly lit, and the shadows of candles danced across white marble floors. Floral scents drifted through the air, defused by enchanted flowers with unending petals that drifted from the ceiling, floating upon the water. "Wait here for a moment" Yue said, she then turned and left Soren and Naz to awkwardly wait for her return. From afar they witnessed her discuss something with the receptionist, before placing a large amount of gold on the counter.

"Alright, Soren," Yue approached the small elf, "I booked you an hour in the medical bath, it should help make sure everything is in tip-top shape. Afterward, you can meet us in bath 6."

The elf nodded meekly, uncomfortable with the amount of coin being spent for his leisure. "Thanks Yue" he whispered softly. "I guess I'll see you guys later" the poor boy looked almost afraid to leave. He had been by Naz's side for the past 4 days, and had perhaps grown too dependent on her company.

"Hey, look at me" Yue bent down, meeting his eyes. "It is just gonna be for an hour, ok, we won't go anywhere. Trust us alright? Meet us at bath 6 when you are done." She ruffled his hair. "Now go, the medical bath is for your own good, doctor's orders."

Yue was right, he should trust them. Soren felt guilty, as while he knew he was not worth much, he should trust Naz and Yue not to be cruel to him. Despite all his weaknesses and shortcoming they had been nice to him, he admonished himself for doubting them. "Ok, will do," Soren said, trying to add some pep to his voice. He turned and left, being separated from the girls for the first time since meeting them.

The girls watched the elf walk away, admiring the way his hips moved as he strode.

"Elves..." Yue whistled.

"Elves." Naz said, nodding in agreement.

Yue redirected her attention back to Naz as Soren rounded the corner. "Alright, come with me, I rented us a massage room!" She grabbed Naz's hand and began dragging her down the marble halls, their boots clacking against the stone.

"Who did you get to massage us? Someone with strong hands I hope, I've got knots tighter than a monkey's fist." Naz complained, rolling her shoulders. Yue led her into their room. It featured a padded table in the center, a shelf containing various oils and scents, and a small side table with a collection of candles on it.

"I never rented a person, just the room," Yue said as lit a few of the candles. "I'll be taking care of you."

"Why not just get a professional, that way we can both enjoy it?" Naz questioned. She did not mind the idea of Yue massaging her, the cleric was adept with her hands and medical anatomical knowledge, but she did not understand the purpose.

"Nuh-uh," Yue walked up to Naz, pointing a finger at her chest. "You have been so busy playing with that new little toy of yours, that you have been neglecting me." Yue had a pout on her face, one Naz had always found adorable, but now she felt guilt at the accusation.

"I'm sorry Yue, I did not..." Naz began, before being cut off mid sentence.

"Yes. Yes, I understand Naz, I'm not mad, I'm just getting my time back, now strip for me" Yue leered at Naz hungrily. "C'mon on now, don't keep mama waiting, strip, get on the table, and let me take care of you."

Naz couldn't help but feel her cheeks flush. Despite being smaller in size, Yue had a presence about her that made sure she got her way. Naz felt Yue's gaze trace over her as she removed her clothes.

"You have a lovely figure Naz, a killer rack, great abs, crushing thighs, uuuggghhh, girl I mean look at you" Yue exclaimed, she bit her lip as she looked the half-orc up and down. "Table. Now."

Naz lay face down on the table. Being the only one naked in the room, she felt exposed as her vision was corralled by the floofy pillow her head now rested upon. She could make out Yue's feet through the small cutout hole that allowed her to breathe comfortably. She watched as Yue paced up and down her side.

Yue loudly cracked her knuckles, before beginning to work on Naz's back. She dug her fingers into the muscular form laid before her, taking great pleasure in any sound of satisfaction she could wring from Naz. Yue used her weight to the best of her ability, pressing hard into the tense muscles. She worked her way from the shoulders, down the back, rubbing the stress and strain from Naz's body. Yue could not help but admire Naz's form. She wished the half-orc wasn't so conscious of her figure. The thought that someone had hurt her dear Naz in the past to give her such feelings both angered and saddened Yue.

She pulled Naz's legs apart as she worked on each calf, spreading them to the sides of the table, allowing her to gaze upon the lips held between. "What are you doing back there?" Naz asked.

"Admiring the view", Yue worked her way up the legs, moving from the calf to the thigh, where she slowly rubbed her hands higher and higher, brushing her hand closer and closer to Naz's intimate area, while being careful not to touch. Yue delighted in hearing the warrior's breath tense every time she drew near, and released as she drew away. So easy to play with, Yue smirked. She had been jealous of the attention Soren had been getting, but now that Naz was at her fingertips, she was going to take her time. The half-orc needed a little teasing as punishment for neglecting her. Despite how confident and cool Naz acted in front of Soren, Yue knew how to make her blush.

"Turn over." Yue was not asking, she was commanding, her tone calm, but assertive. Naz followed directions without hesitation. Her green cheeks darkened as she made eye contact with Yue, seeing the lust in her eyes as the cleric admired her prize. " You're beautiful Naz". The half-orc shifted in discomfort, unsure of how to handle herself being on the receiving end of such direct praise.

Yue was puzzled now, while she knew the basics of massage well enough to handle the back, chest massages were uncharted territory. At least, ones that served a practical nature. I guess I'll just start playing with her, doubt she will know the difference. Yue began rubbing Naz's arms, working her way down from the shoulder, ending by running her light green palm with her fingers. Yue then interlocked her fingers with Naz's, and the two held their hands together. Yue locked her admiring gaze on Naz's eyes.

Naz felt flustered. This wasn't part of the massage right? Yue was now just holding her hand. Naz was used to being looked at with fear, anger, maybe a bit of interest, but, this was different. The warmth emanating from the small hand interlocked with her own provided a sense of intimacy she was not yet comfortable with. "Um, Yue, is this part of the massage?" Yue released her grip.

"Of course darling, now give me your other arm." Yue's poker face was unmatched. Naz reached her arm over towards Naz, turning into her side while doing so. Yue took this opportunity to grasp Naz's hand, and pull her into a deep kiss. She explored Naz's mouth with her tongue, rubbing over each tusk. Naz was caught off guard at first, it had been weeks since they last embraced. Yue was right, she had been neglecting her human companion. Naz's tongue danced with Yue's, but its advances were held down by the cleric's invasion. Naz felt Yue's tongue reach as far as it could into her, before being pulled away so they could breathe, a thin trail of saliva connected the two as they panted heavily.

"You are going to do as I say, and you are going to love it." Yue said as she slipped her robes off. Her bust was around the same size as Nazs' but appeared larger against her smaller frame. Her small pink nipples hardened as the cool air of the room touched them. Yue slipped a pair of white panties down her soft meaty thighs and stood in her knee-high white sock. She began to take them down slowly when she was interrupted.

"Could you keep the socks on? Naz asked sheepishly, she had rolled over to admire Yue's disrobing. The way they hug her thighs... Naz thought lustfully.

"Could you keep the socks on....." Yue prodded, awaiting the finishing touches.

"Please" Naz finished.

"For you my sweet, of course." Yue moved towards the table, placing her crotch in front of Naz's face, inches away. "Now lick"

"But my tusks..." Naz felt the tips of her tusks, Yue had told her to stop shaving them down, that she shouldn't hide who she was. But she didn't want them to dig into her partner.

"Your tusks are lovely, I wish to feel them as I feel you," Yue said, as she moved forward, using her hand to press Naz into her. "And besides, a little pain makes the pleasure now doesn't it." She dug her fingers into the half-orc's hair as she felt the warrior's tongue begin to tease her. Yue ground her hips against Naz's face, she wanted to feel the tusks poking her, she wanted Naz to know she felt it, and she wanted Naz to know she loved it. Yue moaned as Naz continued to worship her. "Fuck yes, keep going, show me how much you love me" Yue felt the heat radiate from her core. A slight pinch from Naz's tusks only served to heighten her experience.

Naz licked hungrily. It has been too long since she had tasted Yue's flesh, too long since she served her goddess. "Soren probably thinks you're top dog, darling" Yue teased, her voice dripping with lust. "He doesn't know how I have you wrapped around my fingers. The big strong half-orc, so eager to please me" Naz herself was dripping, Yue knew how to tease her just as she liked. Naz curled her tongue alongside Yue's wall, dragging the pressure with a slow and steady movement. Her movements would bring her tongue closer and closer to Yue's pink clit, before she would lower her head, and repeat the process. Naz could hear the pleasure in Yue's moans build as she teased her way upward. She felt the muscles flex and grip at her tongue. Naz moved her upward, pulling back the hood and exposing the sensitive nub. Naz showed her gentle care and attention with her tongue. Yue quivered with pleasure as the half-orc licked her. "That's a good girl Naz, keep going".

Naz flashed back to her first time with Yue. She had been worried when she first revealed her preferences to Yue, while she loved controlling men, having a woman control her was just as enticing. She was afraid Yue would laugh, or judge her, but she simply asked for a safe word. "Chains" Naz responded, as Yue shoved her down onto the bed. Naz still sometimes thinks about that night when pleasuring herself.

Naz was brought back to the moment by the sensation of Yue's fingers digging through her hair, encouraging her to continue playing with her folds. The half-orc's luscious black hair held two braids on the side, which Yue would lightly scratch, as Naz was her pet. Yue gripped the table as her legs shook, her knees weakening as Naz teased the first orgasm from Yue's lips.

"Ok, consider yourself forgiven," Yue said through hot and ragged breaths. "Now get on your back" Yue staggered over to the side of the table, and then proceeded to bury her face between Naz's breast. She haphazardly twirled a finger around a light green nipple, playing with it as she lay down on top of Naz. "Give me a moment to recover."

Naz felt the warmth from her companion's body against her own. Her nipples were sensitive, but she did her best to remain still as Yue played with her. Naz let slip a stifled moan, causing Yue to look up at her with a smirk. Yue wrapped her arms around Naz's sides. "I love your body Naz, it's perfect, it makes me feel safe". They laid wrapped in each other's embrace while Yue regained her strength. The half-orc had done well in pleasing her, and she had become weak in the knees.

Yue pushed herself up so she was sitting on Naz's abs, "and now, I'm gonna make it mine" Yue began chanting softly, her lips began to glow with a divine hum. She planted a kiss on Naz's nipple, giving it a brief lick before pulling away, leaving behind a spectral set of lips. Naz could feel the tongue continue to tease her, play with her.

Yue licked her own lips, the sight of Naz twisting with pleasure was one of her favorites. The half-orc's movements and moans were erotic. Yue slid herself down to Naz's hips, and pressed her pussy against Naz's. Yue began to rhythmically grind herself against Naz, the two of them building their pleasure as she rocked. Yue wished she had a collar and leash to aid her control, she made a note to pick one up for a future date.

Yue gripped Naz with her thighs. "Put your hands on my hips, you can feel me" Yue placed Naz's hands so that they could feel her ass. "I've worked so hard on my ass, I need you to appreciate it" Naz could not deny that Yue's efforts had paid off. Naz used her hands to show her appreciation. She dug her fingers into Yue's soft flesh, feeling the movements of their bodies together as Yue ground into her. Yue's sweat dripped, giving her a sheen that glistened in the candlelight. Naz was entranced by her beauty, and captured sensual feelings of her flesh.

The magical lips Yue left behind continued to tease Naz's nipple, sucking gently at her breast. Yue's ability to please was magical in more ways than one. Yue leaned down, and kissed the half-orc passionately. The intensity of their movements built with their pleasure, the sturdy table beneath them creaked beneath their sway. Yue leaned back so Naz could admire her body, and she could return the favor in kind. Her delicate fingers rubbed Naz's clit as they grinded together. Her soft hand brings waves of pleasure to her larger companion. She relished the feeling of control she held over her.

They moved in sync, responding to each other's bodies. Their focus is set on their partner's pleasure. "Oh fuck, cum with me!" Yue exclaimed. She felt Naz quiver beneath her as the pair shared their climax. They collapsed together, their bodies weak from orgasm.

"That was great Yue, fuck" Naz said through her labored breaths. "You're great" she whispered, embarrassed by her sudden display of affection. Some people find it easier to share a bed than their heart, Naz was one of those people.

"I have a little treat for us," Yue said as she lay on top of the half-orc, "I set up a little show for the two of us to enjoy". She motioned over to a crystal orb she had set aside upon their arrival. She flicked her wrist and a pair of spectral hands carried it over to them. As the pair peeked into it they could see Soren, sitting naked in the medical bath, relaxed and unaware.

"What is this?" Naz questioned.

"I booked him an examination, and I paid extra to make sure it's thorough," Yue replied, raising her eyebrows up and down in a rapid fashion. "C'mon, this will be good."

Soren had been relaxing in the medical bath for about half an hour. The water soothed his skin, and the slight itching around his scar had faded. The room had a nice herbal aroma that reminded him of his home forest.

"Hello, it is time for your exam" a smooth voice came from behind Soren, causing him to jump. His hands flew to his crotch, hiding his tiny package from whoever had arrived.

He turned around and saw a large oni woman wearing traditional robes. Her skin had a light tint of red, Soren blushed as his eyes were drawn to her ample cleavage. She was tall, at least 6 feet from Soren's estimate, and she sported a singular horn growing from the center of her forehead. "I.. um.. hello, who are you?" Soren stammered out as he sunk himself into the water. Instinctually covering his chest with one arm.

"I am Jin, Yue has paid for me to record your medical measurements." Jin walked over to the corner of the room, and withdrew a large box from underneath a table. "If at any point you want the procedure to stop, simply say the word 'employ', are you ready to begin?" Jin had a professional air to her which helped Soran relax.

"If Yue set it up, I am sure it's important. So, do what you need to do I guess." Soren nodded nervously, since when did medical procedures come with a safe word? The oni opened the box and out rolled a purple slime. It was not uncommon for slimes to be employed in various services, and some of the more advanced ones had developed intelligence. The purple slime shook and stretched, till it took a short humanoid form.

The slime took its arms and sculpted its figure, rounding out its ass, and pushing together some breast, before standing proudly, 3 and a half feet tall in front of the Oni, giving her a salute. "Glimmer here is our medical slime. She is quite good at her job, and she is going to be analyzing you, and sending me her findings via telepathy" Jin explained.

Glimmer collapsed into a ball, rolling over towards Soren, before quickly reforming into her humanoid shape. She placed a hand on Soren's scar. Hello there, I'll be assisting you today! A cheery voice entered Soren's mind. Soren felt the connection between himself, Glimmer, and Jin be formed through the slime's magic. Jin moved a chair over so she could observe the check up, Soren could not help but notice she made sure to sit close enough that he could not hide his body in the water. He felt her cool gaze settle on him. I am sure she is just being professional, Soren thought to himself nervously. He was already feeling exposed being caught in the bath like this, but her new angle of attack made him feel like he was unable to hide his more embarrassing aspects from scrutiny.

12