The Road to Repair Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The slime felt soothing against his skin, Glimmer continued to feel his chest, her body spreading over Soren's front until his entire upper half was covered. Soren brought a hand to his mouth, trying to stifle a moan as the slime girl's form teased his nipples. Nipple sensitivity is between 80 and 85th percentile, how dainty! Glimmer's thoughts flashed through his mind. Everything that was being told to him was being relayed to Jin through the slime's telepathy as well, his face reddened at the intimate details being revealed. Jin was seen writing something down in her notes, a slight smirk of amusement growing on her face. "Particularly high for a male" Jin remarked as she scratched away at her notes.

Soren squirmed as the slime continued to explore his body, she had pressed her breasts against his chest, and while she did not originally have nipples, he could feel her create them pressed against his own. His small penis grew as the slime girl toyed with him. "Ahh" Soren convulsed in pleasure as what felt like two warm mouths began to suckle on the tips of his ears.

Ear sensitivity above 90th percentile, quite common for Elves. Glimmer remarked, as two tentacles that had grown from her teased the tip of his ears. His face felt hot as his ears turned red.

From the other room Yue elbowed Naz "The ears, we have to remember that! Oh, but let's pretend we don't know. That will be fun!" Yue exclaimed. "We can just pretend to be curious about them or something, let's work the details out later"

"What kind of medical procedure is this?" Naz asked. She couldn't deny she was enjoying the show, as she one of her hands idly played with her clit.

"One for our benefit and pleasure," Yue replied with a giggle.

"Ok Glimmer, enough with the ears" Jin called down. "Let's work on those other measurements the client wanted." The purple slime girl nodded enthusiastically. Her tentacles wrapped around Soren's arms, and pulled them to the sides, exposing his tiny erection to both Glimmer and Jin. Jin failed to suppress her slight laughter with a cough. The small ones are always the most fun, Jin thought to herself with a grin.

Soren let out a slight yelp at the sudden movement, before he knew it his tiny penis was exposed to again, something Jin obviously found amusing. He was embarrassed to be laughed at, but the feeling of humiliation combined with the sensual sensations from Glimmer only served to heighten his arousal. Jin continued to giggle as Soren's light struggling made his tiny member bounce around.

Subject is stimulated by humiliation. Soren heard Glimmer report, his cheeks felt hot as he was exposed so openly. The slime girl moved her head towards his crotch. The small twig between his legs twitched. Subject size is below average in both length and girth.

"Well that much was obvious at a glance" Jin replied with a snort. "I can see clear as day how tiny that little thing is, c'mon Glimmer, you have to do better than that." Jin continued to write down her notes as Soren was melting under the attention his shortcomings were receiving.

Soren let out a gasp as a new tentacle engulfed his cock. It was warm, and he could feel it milking his shaft. Penile length is below the 10th percentile, in a room of 1000 men. Over 900 men would be larger. Soren felt a drop of precum be wicked away from his penis as her words brought him closer to the edge. Jin was openly laughing at this revelation.

"Ohhh, I knew it was small, but having the numbers to back it up makes quite the difference!"

In the other room Naz looked a little uncomfortable. "Are they being too mean? What if he doesn't like it this intense?" Naz was concerned for her new companion, Yue found the worry adorable.

"Fret not my dear," Yue put a hand on Naz's shoulder. "Soren has a safe word, and Glimmer and Jin are professionals. Trust me, they are giving him exactly what he wants. I bet his little thing has been held on the edge of spurting for a while now!"

Soren's face felt hot, his knees were weak from the constant teasing. He felt like he had been on the verge of cumming for too long, he never had much stamina, so he found his endurance surprising. Glimmer sensed his confusion. Orgasms are restricted till proper testing is conducted. I will not let you cum until it is time. Somehow the ooze had taken complete control of his cock, the sensation was overwhelming. He felt his balls twitch and shaft throb as he begged for release, but somehow the slime's magic prevented his relief.

Beginning sensitivity testing. The slime tentacle milking Soren increased its intensity, rubbing faster and faster, secreting a natural lubricant that also served as a slight aphrodisiac. Soren had lost the ability to speak, as the only sounds he could make were moans and babbles of pleasure as the slime girl toyed with him. His legs gave out, but Glimmer held him aloft, continuing to pleasure the elf's tiny penis. Permitting first emission. Soren erupted, spurting his cum into the slime girl, as she hungrily sucked it in for consumption. His body shook as he released shot after shot of cum, his mind going blank. He hung limply by his arms, as all the strength had left his body.

Sensitivity above 80th percentile. Stamina within 30th to 35th percentile. Semen production, 70th percentile. Cum, tastes sweet.

"My my my," Jin applauded, " looks like your little member put on quite the show. Better work on that stamina though! With your sensitivity and size, you're gonna be hard pressed to please anyone before your tiny thing busts." Jin proceeded to write down the information in her notes. Soren was concerned who would have access to this information, but he was both too aroused, and too tired to care. "Alright, we got one more test for you boy. You ready?"

Despite having one of the most intense orgasms of his life, Soren still felt aroused. He looked down and was surprised to see his little soldier remained at attention. Aphrodisiac administered during orgasm, final test beginning. Soren felt his legs get gripped by Glimmer's pseudopod, as he was lifted fully from the bath. Jin giggled as his cock flopped around as he wobbled in the air. "Not much in the front, but the rear is nice I suppose" she called out.

Whatever test awaited him, if it brought pleasure like the previous one, he was more than willing to bear the comments and humiliation. Beginning anal sensitivity testing. The words flashed across his mind as he felt a small pseudopod slip between his cheeks, and press against his hole.

"No wait, it's too embarrassing, I can't" he struggled, trying to hide his face from the smug gaze of the oni. He felt the pressure subside.

"Would you like to use the safeword? It is employ if you forgot" Jin offered. Her tone had suddenly shifted. It felt professional, instead of the mocking tone she had kept throughout the exam. Soren was almost shocked by how suddenly everything came to a halt. He felt his cock drool and twitch as he hung in the air.

There was a momentary pause. "It's just so embarrassing." Soren whimpered. His little cock continued to throb. He didn't want the experience to end, but he couldn't just admit it openly, that was just too much for him.

"I understand," Jin replied, "I would be embarrassed too if I had such a tiny penis" Jin had effortlessly shifted back into her role. She was concerned she had broken up the pacing, but he just looked so vulnerable she had to make sure. "It truly is one of the smallest we have ever had here" Jin pressed, eager to raise the elf's humiliation. He was too fun to toy with.

"Look at you, you just love showing that tiny thing off, don't you." Jin pinched her fingers an inch apart. "I mean you had your chance to stop, but you just can't resist. Glimmer, resume the test"

Soren let out a whorish moan as he felt Glimmer's pseudopod slide into him. Its natural lubrication made its entry into him painless. The slime girl penetrated his hole, and pressed against his prostate. Soren arched his back as he was penetrated. His body tingled like never before as the slime girl changed her shape to fill him perfectly. His ass gripped at the tentacle as Glimmer began slowly thrusting into him. Soren's eyes rolled back as he lost control of himself. He began shooting ropes of hot cum, splattering it over the slime's breasts, where she absorbed it happily. Soren's mouth was agape as a thin string of drool dripped from his tongue.

"Wow" Yue said through ragged breaths, the pair had been pleasuring themselves as they had watched. "That was incredible, did you see how much he came?"

Anal sensitivity is within the 95th percentile. Soren felt the words flashed through his mind. He knew Jin felt them as well. His face burned as he was lowered back into the medical bath.

"95..." Jin whistled. She thought about how this little elf was crafted by the gods to be a bottom. "Soren, you did very well. Your companions will be waiting for you in bath 6." Jin took a slight bow, before taking one final moment to burn the image of the tiny elf into her mind as best she could, before promptly leaving. Jin was amazed at Soren's measurements, with those stats there would be a very discerning client list looking for someone as specifically catered to their taste as he was. She hoped that perhaps in the future he would accept some work here as a "comforter" for those clients. Glimmer gave a slight bow to Soren, before returning to the padded crate she slept in while waiting for clients.

Soren was left collapsed in the shallow waters of the medical bath. He floated on his back, staring at the ceiling. He could not recall having as intense an orgasm as the two he just experienced. After 8 minutes of floating, he managed to collect himself enough to wrap his frame in a fluffy white robe, and make his way towards bath six, where food, drink, and friends awaited him. Despite all his efforts, Soren could not wipe, a dumb grin from his face.

"Thanks Yue"

12