All Comments on 'The Road Trip'

by melanieatplay

Sort by:
  • 25 Comments
Sid0604Sid0604over 8 years ago
Thank you...

I enjoyed reading your story. Thank you for sharing it with us.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
There Is

a Reality there! Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Excellent dip into reality with a great story line!

Variations of this could happen to any level of past country or rock star in any small or large town, God forbid even the big city like it did here. Reality can bite folks in the ass just a wee bit even with the good stuff and the only casualty in this could be the poor roommate Jill.

BRAVO!! Please keep writing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Stunningly good...

What a gem. Really well developed story. I hope you keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Really well done!

Your story was appealing to me not only because of your clear writing style and well developed story line, but also because I know the landmarks. Really nicely done!

Greetings from St Louis!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

Great story. I was so surprised that they ate dinner at aka via, since I waitresses there years ago! What a funny coincidence.

I loved their chemistry. I wouldn't have hated a bit more to their story. Will there be a sequel?

rightbankrightbankover 8 years ago
and?

what happened next?

imatrojanmanimatrojanmanover 8 years ago
Good Stuff, but not enough

I really enjoyed this. You have a solid base to tell a great story. Maybe go back and tell how Dana got where she was and help us understand how the girl of promise got off track. If she goes, what happens to Jill? Both are lving on edge, does her leaving with Richard force her to live with loser Axe? Does she go with them? Lots of things you can still do with this? How does Dana heal Richard, maybe help him get back on top. Maybe, Dana and Jill can sing? Lots of ways to go.

SirCarlSirCarlover 8 years ago
and, and, and?

Well presented and written. However, you left us hanging..... Do continue on.......

magic10fingers4magic10fingers4over 8 years ago
What a story - and maybe one more

Mel,

This is certainly an excellent crafted story - all the feelings of the rise from the depths - and now joy. Will this continue? Will be an sensual discovery!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Please write more!

I loved this beautiful story. I'd love to hear more about Richard and Dana on the road.

SampkyangSampkyangover 8 years ago
soo nice

Everything is over except them

pwsmith2pwsmith2about 8 years ago
More please....

What a wonderful story. This is beautiful. This can be the basis of something extraordinary are love story that could go on beautifully for so long.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Two Thumbs Up !!!

Great collaboration between the two authors;

This is one of the best stories I have read on Lit here!

Story too good to end it there, though

Please continue with a sequel :)

nubile_nikkinubile_nikkiover 7 years ago
I want Chapter 2!

Love the story so much. I can see myself in Dana for sure. I want more please hehe

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
2nd read

Excellent story that deserves a 2nd chapter. We would love to read how they tour the country and explore their new found love. Really like this story, thank you for it.

RegretsRegretsabout 6 years ago
Loved the story

I did not know that you could fall that far so soon,from cheerleader down to that diner,what a grim place. An old man who once had something can flare up again,after a good polish. This is a lesson to young women,not to rely on good looks early on and,instead to work hard on education.

mojavejoe420mojavejoe420over 5 years ago
How did this one slip by me?

This is one of your best works, Mel. You can see the two different writing styles when in the first person, and yet when they come together the style changes again. I really love this story. The sex is hot, even the bad sex! But the storyline is fantastic. Keep it up, young missy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Great

Great story, well written [as usual], interesting characters & potentially a happy ending. Are you writing a follow-up ? Good sex scene, realistic and more pleasant than the revolting toilet sex. 5 stars.

blackknight314blackknight314over 4 years ago
Great story.

Actually I like the ending. It gives me the chance to write my own ending. Dana inspires him with his new musical style and rejuvenates his love of music. They get married, tour the world and live happily ever after.

Thanks for a great story.

Just_John1Just_John1over 3 years ago
Love your work

Great story, liked the characters that I thought were well developed. Keep writing and thank you for sharing your work. I will definitely be reading the rest of your work.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Dear Author, Very, nice, little, love story with, hopefully, a happy ending for Dana and Richard. Good characters, nice plot, a well crafted story. Many thanks for the entertainment you afforded me. Will check out the balance of your work. This was definitely a five star. Thanks again, jntiques/john

Listless1Listless1over 1 year ago

Decided to read some of your earlier work. This is a wonderful story by an excellent writer. It was a little disconcerting moving from first to third person, but it still works very well.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Dana the diner slut

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Like the story, but it could really use a more complete ending or maybe even a part 2.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usermelanieatplay@melanieatplay
2087 Followers
I'm from Las Vegas. I finally finished school and got married. I first started writing about my college experiences but now I mostly write fiction with my collaborators, Harvey and Jim. I hope that you check out my writing, and if you have time, drop me note and let me k...