The Road Trip Ch. 01

Story Info
Sexy shenanigans on a road trip.
1.1k words
4.14
12.2k
7

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 11/18/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It has been the longest road trip ever and I am bored. I glance over at you and get an idea. I turn in my seat to face you and reach my left hand to slowly rub the back of your head and neck. I dig my fingers in to release any tension I find there. My nails are long enough so I can run them up and down the short hair on the back of your neck. I know you love that. Eventually I roll up the shirtsleeves on your right forearm and mimic those touches and gestures on your neck with my other hand. I raise your arm and lick from the inside of your elbow past your wrist to the tip of each finger. Then I swirl my tongue around the tip of your middle finger a few times before I plunge it deep into my mouth. I flick my tongue against the sensitive skin between the fingers before pulling it out of my mouth with a "pop!"

I make sure we have time and are on a safe straight shot of road so I can unfasten my seatbelt and lean closer to you. I stretch my left arm across your shoulders so that you can feel my breasts pushing against your shoulder and biceps. I kiss behind your ear then whisper how much I want your lips on my skin. I lick your earlobe and nibble it. I tell you I'm going to show you what I wish you could do to me. I undo your tie and open your collar, plus a few extra buttons to expose your chest. My mouth stays on your ear and moves down your jaw, kissing and licking, scraping my teeth against any sensitivities I find. I drop my head to lick across your collarbone, then drag my tongue up your neck to bite down hard on that cord of muscle I love.

Your breathing has picked up and you're moaning and groaning at me about how I'm torturing you. I lean both hands on your strong hard thigh to get closer to you. You realize that if you glance down you can see down my tight v-cut T-shirt to the tops of my breasts. I press my forehead to your temple and you can smell the combo of my shampoo (vanilla), body lotion/spray (bath & body works endless weekend), and something else...my arousal. Your nostrils flare as you breathe in deeply, and I giggle telling you how wet I am just from touching you. I point out that my skirt is just short enough that if someone was to get in the lane on our right and look over they'd see the growing damp spot on my panties. I ask you quietly, "do you like that idea, baby? Some stranger seeing how hot and wet I am for you?"

Your breath hitches and I kiss the corner of your mouth, then move down to push your shirt apart and kiss your sternum. I slip my right hand into your shirt and rub my thumb against your nipple. Maybe your nipples aren't as sensitive as mine, but I'm supposed to be showing you what I wish you'd do to me, right? So I rub my thumb against it, then pinch and roll it. I dig a fingernail into it roughly and when you gasp I pull my hand away. I lift my index and middle fingers to my lips for a kiss, then place them against your nipple whispering, "sorry, baby".

I lean back and look down at your lap. I hum with appreciation as I see your cock pulsing through your slacks. I reach the fingers of my right hand to dance over it while my left hand grips your thigh for balance. I do my best to stroke your hard dick with my hand and moan to you how badly I want it in my mouth. I reach farther down to feel your balls so heavy with cum for me. I run my index finger around the tip of your cock then push off your thigh to settle back in my seat. I lecture you, "I couldn't POSSIBLY suck your cock while you're driving, honey, it'd be unsafe!" You curse me softly, with no real malice, and I giggle, kiss your cheek, and tell you I'm just going to have to find some satisfaction for myself another way. I settle in my seat and pull off my shirt and kick off my platform sandals.

I stretch languorously, pushing out my tits that I know you can see from the corner of your eye. This bra is your favorite color and I know you're wondering if I'm wearing the matching thong. I tell you I am and laugh. I slide down in my seat a bit and run my hands up and down my body. I tell you I wish they were your hands. I pop my nipples up over the bra and tease them with my fingers. I gasp as my hips start rising and falling on their own. I raise my legs and place my feet on the dashboard, spreading them wide apart. The car fills with the scent of my wet pussy and I moan your name. I push my skirt down and shove my thin panties aside. I stroke two fingers of my right hand up and down my pussy lips then raise them to my waiting tongue to lick clean. You groan in frustration and I laugh again, stroking my pussy lips with my left hand and raise dripping wet fingers towards you.

You grasp my wrist and drag my hand towards you, licking and sucking at my fingers for all you're worth. My hips are writhing again and I tell you I wish your tongue was on my clit and pussy instead of those fingers. I plunge the middle finger of my right hand into my pussy and cry out, then add another finger. You release my hand and order me to touch my clit. My hips are rising up to meet my fingers and I circle a fingertip around my clit. I moan out how good it feels and you demand more. I kick up the pace, rubbing ferociously at my clit and fucking my fingers. I can't stop telling you how good it feels, how I wish it was your fingers or cock inside me, how I wish you were playing with my clit. I cum hard with a sharp cry of your name and collapse shuddering into the seat. I'm still quivering when you carefully reach over to fasten my seatbelt. I curl on the seat turned towards you and reach out both of my hands, that still smell like my cunt, to hold your right hand. I drift off to sleep in the orgasmic afterglow while you drive us to our destination.