The Landlady

Story Info
Meeting with the landlady goes better than he anticipated...
2.6k words
4.02
11.6k
9
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dan was nervous. He didn't know how this was going to go. All he knew was that he would be in a terrible position if he were to lose his home, and the kind of person he was, he always expected the worst.

It wasn't his fault. He worked hard. He didn't waste money on unnecessary things. He was humble, not extravagant, and his home was modest at best. Still it was his own home, he had put a lot of time and effort into it, and when he finished work at the end of the day and stepped through his front door he felt relaxed. He felt content. He felt at home. Now it was all in jeopardy, and the worst part about it was that it wasn't even his fault.

Dan had always been a stickler for paying bills on time, rigid with his payments and frightened of debt, so he kept out of the red no matter what. And as anyone with half a brain knew, react wad the first and most important bill to cross off the list. If you didn't pay your rent, you were asking for trouble. The thing is, he thought he had.

He cursed online transactions and payments. Somewhere, somehow, two months ago, Dan had forwarded his rent cost onto his landlady, Helena, but for whatever reason, it had left his account snd never reached hers. The problem was that rather than ask where his due payment was that month, Helena had been lenient and relaxed, assuming it was something that would be corrected in the near future. He had been her tenant for years after all, it wasn't like he was going to run away any time soon. So a month had passed with Dan none the wiser, and therefore not doing anything to address the problem. Then just last week, as Dan found out much to his dismay, he discovered he had bthe victim of fraud. No sooner had his wages been paid in than they had stolen away again by an invisible compilation of numbers and letters through the Internet. To say Dan was distraught would be an understatement.

He contacted his bank, and after some rigorous questioning, was assured that his money was bit in fact gone, and that it would reappear in his account within five working days. As inconvenient as it was he was greatly relieved to know he hadn't worked hard for an entire month for nothing. Just a few phone calls to let anyone know who was expecting anything from him that all would soon be resolved, and all would be fine. He decided to call his landlady Helena first.

'Hi Helena, it's Dan' he greeted her.

'Hello Dan, how are you?' she responded in her thick Eastern European accent.

'Not too good' he explained to her. He told of his situation with the bank, and promised her that by the end of the week his rent would be paid in full.

'Does that include last months as well? She asked him, much to his surprise.

'What do you mean last month, I paid last month on time?

'No Dan you did not. I did not receive any payment from you last month, not since July, it now almost October.

Dan was incredulou. He was certain he had but Helena guaranteed him that he hadn't.

'So you are now two month behind. This is problem' she said in her broken English.

Dan told her he would investigate the situation and get to the bottom of it, and embarked on a lengthy phone call to the bank, which turned out that Helena was indeed correct. He had been the victim of a major fraud, possibly losing hundreds or thousands without noticing over a long period of time. Due to the seriousness of the nature of the crime against him, he was then told by the bank that the investigation into the fraud may take slightly longer and not to expect the payment in five days, but instead that they will try to calculate and reclaim every penny that he had been taken for. Whilst he couldn't really argue with the effort they were making to provide him assistance, he was now faced with another problem. He would have to call Helena back and tell her that he would be able to get all of her money back for her. He just didn't know when that would be.

He called, and he told her. And to his shock, she was furious. She said it was unacceptable, and that legally if he were two months in arrears she could have him evicted. The conversation ended with her telling him she would be in the area on Thursday, and would be making a visit to the property.

'We will discuss when I come there' she told him, and hung up.

And now here he was. It was Thursday. Helena was due any moment, she had text about half an hour ago to make sure that Dan was home. He had no clue how this was going to go. And he was nervous.

Helena had been a most pleasant landlady for the majority of the time that he had rented from her, never intrusive and very relaxed but still Dan found her with the potential to be intimidating and that wasn't something he felt towards many women. Part of it was her age. He didn't know her exact age, but at thirty six years old himself, he placed her at around the same age at the maximum, and possibly up to five years younger at his estimation, certainly not older than him. And despite her relatively young age, she was highly successful particularly for an independent woman. She was born in Hungary, but spoke fluent English, albeit with a broken accent that he found very attractive, and she owned and rented out several properties, as well as having moderate success in writing and modelling. She was often flying around the world, America, Dubai, her homeland, and drove a luxury black Mercedes. He rarely came across such ambitious, powerful women where he lived, and as intelligent and business minded as she was, she was equally as breath-taking physically. She was tall, only a few inches shorter than his six foot two self, busty yet small waisted, with long jet black hair and full lips. He often wondered if she had had any surgery done, as she was almost too good to be true.

Then there was her eyes. Big, sparkling green eyes with long bold eyelashes and always made up, always classy, never too much. She dressed well, looked good and carried herself like the strong woman she was. Dan admired that in her when things were all well and good. But he did not wto be in her bad books.

The knock at the door have him no more time to think about it. He wasn't expecting anyone else. It could only be her. He went to the door to let her in.

Helena wore no expression on her face, no joy nor anger, but she still had that glamorous make up around her eyes and ruby red lipstick she often wore. He hair was straight and black and long enough for her to sit on, and she wore black jeans, with leather black boots over them up to the knee, and a tight black top that showed no cleavage. She had class. She clutched a small black designer handbag by her side, and she walked through the front door and past Dan without a word or glance. Right through his hallway into the kitchen. He wished he had made a bit more effort cleaning up before she had come, but he had been busy himself.

He felt her eyes scanning the room, looking for an infringement to hold against him or so he felt anyway. Maybe he was just being paranoid. She moved over towards the kitchen table, slid out a chair and sat down on it. She crossed her legs, and finally looked at him fir the first time since she entered.

'So.....are you aware how much you are owing now?' she asked him, clearly expecting him to know the answer. And he did.

'I do. I am really sorry Helena. I promise you it will all be sorted very soon.' He tried to sound apologetic without sounding pathetic at the same time.

'I know you are good, you always will pay. But I need to know when. I also have to pay mortgage and things, for the property. '

He was staring at her. The last thing he needed was for her to think he wasn't paying attention. But he was lost in thought, deep sexual thoughts. Many nights he had imagined taking her from behind, her full hips and pert bum was one of her sexiest features. He often thought about exploding over her big natural chest when he pleasured himself, or putting his cock in between those big red lips. Concentrate Dan. He snapped himself back into focus, but it wasn't easy. She oozed pure sex appeal.

'I know, I know' he tried to reassure her. 'It won't be long. The bank have told me they will sort it out as soon as possible. And the moment they do, I will clear my arrears with you in full.'

She tapped her red fingernail against the table. 'I hope so Dan. It is very important. '

'I know. You have my word' he assured her again.

'OK. How are you anyway? She asked him, her demeanour relaxing as she said it.

They engaged in some small talk, pleasantries and the like, and he even made her laugh out loud at one point. Dan was relaxed himself now. Soon this situation would be dealt with, and no drama would come of it.

'I am just going to look over the house, routine check, see if there is any improvements or repairs I need to make for you' she told him as she stood up. He thought she was about to leave. Still there was nothing unusual about it. She would make these checks every sox months or so, so it made sense to do it while she was here, it had been several months before she had last checked the place over.

She went up the stairs and Dan told her he will wait down here. He had nothing to worry about, he looked after his home.

A minute or two passed when he heard his name being called from upstairs. He walked up, and noted it was coming from the bathroom.

'Did you call me Helena?' he asked, knowing that she did.

'Yes. Can you come in here please for moment?'

Dan entered the bathroom and what he saw was a treat for his eyes. Helena had her back to him, her topnwas unzipped and he could see her black bra against her smooth skin, her hair thrown over her shoulder to her front.

'Can you help me?' she asked him. 'I cannot reach the zipper.' She giggled at the silly predicament she had found herself in.

'Of course' Dan told her, and he confidently took the zipper and seam in his hands and lifted it to the top. Helena threw her hair back over her shoulder ad she turned around.

She thanked him. 'I must just check the bedroom and I can go.'

He told her no problem and she stepped out of the bathroom and took the few steps to the bedroom, turning the handle and entering. Dan hovered behind her, trying not to be nosey, even though he was in his own house.

'I do like how you have decorated' she complimented him. 'Perhaps I should get you to decorate some of my other properties.'

'I'm sure we can sort something out.'

To Dan's surprise, Helena sat down on the edge of his bed. 'There are lots of ways you can help me Dan, and I too can help you.'

She lifted a knee up towards her chest and unzipped her long black boot down to the sole, then slipped it off her left leg and threw it to the floor. Dan watched intently, not sure what was happening. She stared at him, and took off the other boot, never letting go of his eyes.

'So do you want to help me?' she purred at him.

He nodded at her intently. 'Now, I have been on my feet all day today' she continued. 'You can start by giving my feet nice massage ya?'

Dan was aroused, excited and surprised at the same time. He didn't say a word, just knelt down before her and took her left foot in his hands. Her feet were perfectly smooth, with painted red nails to match her fingernails and lips, with a small silver s chain decorating her ankle. He begun to rub the soles of her foot with his thumbs, then the arches, then her achieves gently. He let go of her left foot and started to caress the right one, this one had an elegant tribal tattoo along the top. He caressed, and massaged, and stroked her feet as she began to let out a few soft kittle moans of enjoyment.

'Yes, that feels good, I like it' she encouraged him. 'Now kiss them.'

He wasn't exactly a foot person, whilst feet didn't repulse him at all he couldn't say they were one of his turn ons, but he was enjoying doing this to her. He followed her commands and started to kiss the top of her feet, then around her ankles.

'Mmmmm' she voiced her satisfaction. 'Lick them Dan.'

And so he did, running his tongue along her feet, her ankles, even licking the soles of her feet up to her toes.

'Suck my toes, you are a naughty boy aren't you?' Dan found himself extremely horny now, and took her big toe into his mouth, sucking greedily. He moved onto the n3xt one and the next, then back again sucking each toe into his mouth and licking it, before repeating the same to the other foot. Helena was now leaving back, telling him good it feels.

'You are a naughty, naughty boy aren't you?' she told him again, making him hornier than ever. He was lost in her feet, her toes couldn't have tasted sweeter. He sucked them, kissed them, licked them all over, simply worshipped them. She was loving it, and so was he.

He noticed she was now writhing on the bed, and when he looked up he saw that she had her hand in her jeans, in between her legs, rubbing her pussy. She was moaning and gasping, so he licked and sucked and kissed her feet and toes even more passionately to match her drive. She was bucking her hips now and lifting her ass up on and off the bed, raising her pelvis to meet her fingers.

'Oh my God, ffuuuuccccckkkkkk' she blurted out as her hips jerked aggressively and she orgasmed so hard he could feel her feet shaking. She lay there panting for a few moments, then sat up. Her straight black hair was slightly messed up, and she was still short of breath. Eventually she got her words out.

'Thank you Dan' she told him appreciatively as she fastened the zipper on her knee high boots. 'I needed that, very much '

'It was my pleasure' he replied to her, his erection barely contained in his pants.

'Maybe you should help me like that more often' she teased him. 'It could be very good for us both.'

She stood up, straightened herself out and headed towards the door. As she went to leave, she flicked her head back one last time.

'I am thinking...' she paused before continuing on. 'That I need to make check on this property more regularly. Maybe monthly?'

'Helena' he told her. 'Come and check any time you want. I will look forward to it.'