The Road Trip Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You have got to be joking. I wouldn't go anywhere with a shit like you!"

"Fucking bitch!" He slapped her across the face with the bag.

Sam was momentarily shocked by his actions. Then in anger she grabbed the bag from his hand, pushed him away and turned quickly heading for the toilets. The guy lost his balance from Sam's shove and tripped over a bar stool falling heavily to the wooden floor. His head making a loud sound as it hit the hard boards.

Sam didn't look back. As she rushed past the end of the bar she made eye contact with the barman. who looked anxiously at her and the small power filled bag in her hand. He then glanced toward the fallen drunk before reaching for the telephone.

Sam sat in the toilets for ten minutes trying to calm down but it wasn't working. She returned to the bar still angry and was planning on delivering a few more choice words to the smug asshole. The scene that confronted her changed her mind.

The bastard was sitting on a bar stool holding a cloth full of ice to the back of his head. His brother was by his side. If it had just been the two of them Sam wouldn't have paused in letting lose with her tirade of insults. The reason she didn't was the policewoman standing nearby talking to the barman.

"That's the bitch!" The brother glanced toward the cop before pointing at Sam.

The officer stepped forward to confront Sam. The name tag on her shirt read - Officer Elizabeth Dent.

"I hear you were involved in a bit of a scuffle Miss."

"He slapped me, I pushed him. Simple as that."

"Matt behind the bar confirms that's what happened so no problem there ... unless you want to press charges against him for assault."

"His bump on the head is good enough for me ... I hope it hurts like hell in the morning."

"Ok, so we'll forget about the assault. But I'm not sure I can let your possession of drugs go so easily."

"I don't have any drugs." Sam replied.

"You did when you left the bar for the restroom. Matt confirms you were holding a bag of white powder, and the Swanson boys say you were trying to sell it to them."

"Bullshit! The drugs were theirs and they were trying to sell to me!"

"Maybe that's true. So hand over the bag and we can sort this out."

"I flushed the stuff down the toilet."

"Why would you to that?" Officer Dent asked rather sceptically.

"To piss of bozo there." Sam retorted looking at the injured man.

"What's your name Miss?"

"Emma Russo."

"I take it you're English, from the accent?"

"Yeah. Here on vacation."

"You use drugs Miss Russo?"

"No! I don't!" She was both surprised and upset by the question.

"Wait here."

The officer headed down the hall towards the restrooms, leaving Sam and the two Swanson boys glaring at one another form opposite ends of the bar. Five minutes later the policewoman re-emerged and stopped if front of Sam again.

"OK. There seems to be no sign off any drugs in the toilets ..."

"I told you I flushed them, and they weren't mine anyway." Sam interrupted.

"And I tend to believe you, Miss Russo. But I do need check you haven't concealed them on your person."

"Search me!" She held out her arms. "I've got nothing to hide. In fact I think I did the police a favor by getting rid of whatever that stuff was." Her frustration was clearly evident.

"Look, I said I believe you ... but please understand my position ... I have to make sure," was the calm reply.

"OK, sorry, I understand." Sam apologized more composed. "I was just looking for a nice quiet night out, not to be propositioned and accused of dealing by a couple of drunk halfwits."

The policewoman nodded sympathetically. "Look Miss, I'm not prepared to search you here in front of everyone. I won't give the Swanson boys that satisfaction. I'm going to need you to come back to the station with me so we can deal with things there. Besides I think it would be better if you left the bar with me."

"Yeah OK. If you left me here with them I'd probably kick the shit out of them anyway." Sam grinned and shrugged.

"Hearing that almost makes me want to leave you here." She grinned back.

After a stern warning to the Swanson brothers about sexual harassment and a caution that they would be watched closely for any drug offenses, officer Dent and Sam left for the police station.

When they arrived at the station house Sam was lead into a small interview room. She was asked to sit on the far side of a small table. Officer Dent explained that she would receive a pat down search for any drugs or weapons and then placed in a holding cell until a doctor could be reached.

"Why do I need to be put in cell and why do I need a doctor?"

"I'm afraid we'll need to do a full body cavity search to make sure there is no doubt about what happened to the drugs. I'm sorry I didn't mention that at the bar but it has to be done. As for the cell it's just a policy thing. I'm the only officer on duty tonight and if I get a call out I can't leave you to wander around the station."

"So much for a quiet night out," was the despondent reply.

While the officer left to get some forms, Sam looked around the room. It was sparsely furnished with a small leather couch along one wall, a metal four drawer cabinet and the table with two chairs that she was sitting at. The room temperature was warm and a small window was slightly open to allow some air flow.

When Dent returned she got Sam to sign a form saying she agreed to be searched by a doctor to determine if there was any illegal contraband hidden on or in her body.

"If what you have told me is true then signing this will be the quickest way for you to be released."

Sam shrugged and signed the form.

"Alright, can you stand up please, I need to pat you down before putting you temporarily in the holding cell."

Sam stood as the policewoman stepped around behind her.

"Feet apart please Miss Russo."

The pat down started at the bottom of the right leg. The officer slowly ran her hands up Sam's jeans stopping at the crotch. She repeated this with the other leg before running her hands down each arm. The upper body was next and Sam flinched slightly as her breasts were cupped and given a light squeeze.

"Sorry, I have to check for lumps in your bra."

"No worries, and it's not the first time a woman has squeezed my boobs." Sam replied with a smirk.

"Ah ... OK." Officer Dent said, a little embarrassed by the previous comment.

Sam continued to stand with her legs spread and hands on the table.

"Look can't we just get the rest of this over with now. I really don't want to be here for hours waiting for a doctor. Can't you just do the check yourself. I mean you've already said you believe I'm not hiding anything. Five minutes and we can both get this done."

"It's not really protocol ... I should get a doctor here."

"Should or must." Sam asked pointedly.

"Well it's just something that we normally do. For privacy sake."

"Hell it's just you and me here. There's not even anyone else in the building. That's pretty private to me, and I give you permission to do it now. I'll even sign another bit of paper saying so if you want." Sam implored.

"That won't be necessary, the form you signed already gave voluntary approval for a doctor or a female officer to do the check."

"OK then, there you go. Let's do this now then."

"Alright, I suppose I can."

"So what do you want me to do." Sam queried.

"Just lower your jeans and underwear and I'll get the gloves."

Sam undid her button and unzipped. She wriggled her bottom to get the tight-fitting pants over her butt cheeks and then pulled her panties down.

"I'll need you to step out of at least one leg and spread your legs a little more." Dent said as she rummaged through the cabinet drawers.

Sam followed the instructions but continued to remove the clothes completely. She folded the jeans and put them on the table with her red satin panties neatly on top. By this time Dent had gone through all the drawers looking for what she wanted.

"Damn it!" she finally exclaimed. "There's no latex gloves here. I don't think we have anymore." Sorry, we are going to have to wait for the doctor" she added in apology.

"Do you wash your hands when you go to the toilet?" Sam asked

"Do I what?" was the confused reply.

"Do you wash your hands? If you do then I'm cool with no gloves. Look I'm already here and waiting. Let's just get it over with."

"Yeah, of course I wash my hands, but seriously you really don't care about me using gloves?" she stared at Sam surprised.

"It wouldn't be the first time a woman's had her ungloved finger up my pussy ... or my ass for that matter." Sam replied using the same phrase as she had with the breast squeeze.

Officer Dent visibly blushed and averted her eyes.

"Come on. I'm ready." Sam said, spreading her but cheeks with her hands.

Dent slowly moved around behind the desk. She paused looking at the slightly gaping vaginal opening.

"Look, I don't even have any lube." She expressed in frustration.

"Just put your finger in a little way and give it a wiggle. I'll get wet pretty quickly." Sam replied casually.

After a deep breath, Officer Dent slowly inserted her finger up to the first joint. She held it there for a second, feeling quite uncomfortable at the situation she found herself in.

"Give it a wriggle and then move it in and out a few times." Sam offered, breaking the awkward silence.

Following the instructions, the finger was wriggled around and then pulled out before returning. This happen half a dozen times before Sam started to push back, letting the finger go further in with each stroke. The cavity was indeed getting very wet as promised and a slight squelching sound could be heard. Soon the finger was being fully inserted with each stroke. Sam keep pushing back and Dent kept thrusting forward ... they both realized at the same time that this was now a full-on finger fucking ... neither of them stopped.

"Oh, fuck!" Sam voiced quietly as feelings of pleasure coursed through her body.

Officer Dent was mesmerized by what she was doing ... and seeing. It was probably the most erotic thing she had ever done ... or watched.

Suddenly, Sam's body started to shudder.

"Stick it in my ass. Now!" She commanded.

The officer followed the order she had been given. Withdrawing the wet finger from one cavity and plunging it fully into the other.

"Fuck!" Sam cried out in both pain and pleasure as she exploded into a massive orgasm. Losing complete control her body bucked and writhed around on the table. The finger still enveloped in her pulsing ass.

Officer Dent had not been this turned on in her life. She couldn't believe it ... she had one hand between her own legs rubbing her clit through her official police uniform while the other was stuck in the throbbing asshole of another woman.

Finally Sam gained some control and pulled forward releasing the finger from its enclave. She slowly turned her body to face the policewoman. They stared at each other both flushed and breathing hard. Dent realized she still had her hand between her thighs, she quickly removed it with a wry smile.

"I guess you're free to go Miss Russo."

"I'm not going anywhere Officer Dent." Sam replied sternly. She then leant forward and kissed the woman passionately on the lips.

The kiss lasted for some minutes and although initially surprised by Sam's advance the policewoman soon had her tongue exploring the other woman's mouth.

When they parted both were breathing hard.

"Strip, Officer Dent". Sam ordered.

"Beth. You can call me Beth, Miss Russo."

"I'm Sam. But for now I think we'll stay with Miss Russo and Officer Dent." Sam replied her voice indicating she wanted a continued role play. "So, like I said. Strip Officer Dent!"

Sam watched as the policewoman somewhat shyly removed her clothes. She had already noticed a burn scar on the officers left hand but now naked a larger scar was revealed on her left thigh. The woman was obviously self-conscious about it and it showed in her anxious look.

"Wow! You've got a beautiful body there officer." Sam smiled. 'but I think you might be hiding something from me."

"Like what?" she replied nervously.

"I think a full body search is in order. I believe you're hiding an orgasm in there somewhere."

"You'd make a good detective Miss Russo." She smiled seemingly relieved that the scar had not been an issue.

"Would the suspect assume the position please."

The roles had now reversed as Beth spread her legs and put her hands flat on the table.

"Still no gloves I'm afraid. You OK with that officer?"

"Yes Miss Russo," was the throaty reply as she bent further over the desk.

Sam returned the earlier favor and fingered the policewoman to a short but intense orgasm, after which she collapsed onto the table gasping for breath. Sam spooned in behind her and let her hands wander over the woman's body, cupping the soft fleshy breasts and then tweaking the hard-protruding nipples. They were both still very aroused and it became evident that their evening was just getting started. The next hour was spent on the couch where they both reached climatic highs on several more occasions. Initially it had been pure lust driving them, but on the couch it was different. It was passionate and tender.

It was obvious to Sam that Beth had not been sexually involved with another woman before, so she lead the way gently giving and then coaxing responses in return.

"I can't believe I did that." Beth confessed afterward. They lay in each-other's arms, their sweat covered bodies relaxing. "I mean it was so unprofessional."

"You regret it?" Sam queried.

"No. Not at all ... it was ... you were amazing. It's just not the done thing in a police station ... unless it's a police themed porn video." She said smiling.

"I didn't know there was police themed porn videos. But I reckon we could get good money if this had been taped." Sam chuckled in reply.

"It was taped."

"What!" Sam exclaimed, looking at Beth surprised.

"The camera on the wall in the corner. It's been going all the time. Standard procedure when in an interview room."

"You mean it's in the system. Fuck Beth you could get in a shit load of trouble!"

"It's OK. The camera records to a computer in the next room. I can erase the footage when we leave," she said reassuringly. "Speaking of which, you are still free to go Miss Russo."

"What you're not going to cuff me and drag me to the cells for sexually assaulting a police officer?" Sam joked.

"As much as I would like to cuff you and keep you, I'm afraid that would break the law. I wouldn't want to be any more of bad example to a foreign tourist like yourself than I already am.

"I have the utmost respect for you and the law Officer Dent" Sam kissed the policewoman tenderly on the lips.

Finally they dressed and headed for the next room to delete the video.

"How about a copy for private viewing?" Sam asked with a wry smile.

"Really? Are you serious. This can't get out anywhere you know that."

"It'll be a special memory. For masturbation purposes only."

"I shouldn't do this ... but, OK. Only two copies, one each. Private viewing only, and you better keep it safe. I don't want to end up on the internet someday."

Beth made the copies and erased the original tape. She then offered Sam a ride back to the camping area where the truck was parked. As they were leaving the station another patrol car pulled up, and a male officer got out.

"Hi Mike. I'm just going to drive this lady home then my shift is over."

"No problems this evening?" Mike asked.

"Pretty routine. Nothing to get excited about."

Sam smirked and tried not to laugh.

"I heard that the Swanson boys got their noses put out of joint at the pub earlier. That all sorted out then?"

"I think so. They've got a bit of a beef with Miss Russo here, that's why I'm driving her home. I'd appreciate it if you swung by their house later and made sure their cars are in the driveway. I don't want them out looking for more trouble."

"No problem. See you tomorrow."

"Actually you won't, I'm on vacation remember."

"Oh yeah that's right. Going away anywhere?"

"You know me Mike ... I'm a stay at home kind of girl."

"There's a big wide world out there Beth ... just saying." He shrugged at her.

"Maybe next time."

The ladies got into the car as Mike head inside the station.

It took five minutes to drive to the secluded camping area by the river. When they arrived the light was on inside TJ and Emma were back.

"You might want to give a warning that we're here. They may be doing things like we were earlier." Sam said smiling.

Whoop, Whoop! Beth sounded the siren. Immediately they could hear Dex barking in response. A few seconds later Emma and I appeared in the doorway looking perplexed as to why a police car was parked nearby.

"Only me." Sam announced as she exited the police cruiser with a policewoman.

"What have you been up to." Emma asked shaking her head in dismay.

"Don't worry they let me go for good behavior." Sam said rather casually.

"Should we be worried?"

"Nope. All good." Sam answered and smiled. "This is officer Dent. She's the one who arrested me."

"Hi." The officer said smiling up at Emma and I. "And you weren't arrested Miss Russo." She added firmly looking at Sam.

"I think you need to come in and explain yourself young lady."

"Yes Mom". Sam replied and pouted like a child.

Emma gave her a slap on the bum as she entered the camper.

"Never call me Mom again," she scolded Sam. "I'm three weeks younger than you ... besides you'd make a terrible daughter."

"And you'd be to bossy as my Mom." Sam retorted and stuck her tongue out.

I turned and shrugged at the policewoman. "Sorry about that. They actually do like each other." I gave a wry smile. "I just made a pot of coffee; would you like a cup officer Dent?"

"That would be great, thank you ... and please, call me Beth."

"Beth ... hang on you're not Beth Masters, Roberts little sister?" I looked at her quizzically as we shook hands.

"Yeah, I am. Masters was my maiden name. How do you no Rob?"

"I used to live here too. Went to high school at Brookville. Rob was in my year. I thought I recognized you."

"Wow, you must have a really good memory, that was almost twenty years ago."

"I recognized the scar on your wrist."

Beth withdrew the hand and self-consciously pulled her shirt over the burn scar.

"Hey, don't hide it. From what I remember that's the mark of a hero. You saved that old lady from that caravan fire ... what were you thirteen at the time."

"Fourteen."

"Yeah well you were quite the centerpiece around here for a while."

"Believe me all that attention was really embarrassing for a fourteen-year-old. It did get me interested in becoming a firefighter or a cop though ... long arm of the law eventually won." Beth smiled up at me.

"You always had that pretty smile as well."

"If I didn't know any better I'd say you were hitting on me." She joked back.

"Who says you know better." I countered cheekily.

I left her standing in the doorway blushing as she tried to compose herself.

Beth entered the camper a minute later.

"TJ says he knows you." Sam declared at our guest.

"Ah, yeah. Friends with my brother." She looked at me slightly apprehensively.

"Coffee on the deck." I said smiling.

As Emma and Sam carried the cups out through the back door, Beth stopped beside me on the way back.

"You were joking right." She said quietly.

"All I mentioned was your beautiful smile. Don't read too much into it. I wasn't hitting on you ... you just have a nice smile. It was a compliment.

"Oh god, I'm sorry. I sometimes just don't get what ..."

"Hey, Beth. It's cool."