The Road Trip Ch. 03

Story Info
Samantha joins TJ and Emma on the road.
10.9k words
4.81
8.7k
8

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 08/29/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

(The story picks up when Samantha joins TJ and Emma on a vacation road trip. Emma has ongoing relationships with both Sam and TJ.)

***

Sam and I had approached Emma and told her of my idea for the three of us to travel together. Her reaction was even more enthusiastic than I thought it would be. She excitedly hugged us both and her joy was infectious as we all happily walked arm in arm back to the camper. Even Dex sensed something good had happened as he jumped around us barking and yelping.

Ten minutes later our joint trip began ... the girls sat in the two-person front bench seat while I drove. Dex sat between us on the floor and buried his head in Emma's lap looking for an extra-long ear scratching ... he seemed even happier than I was to have his new friend back.

We drove for a couple of hours before stopping at a roadside café to discuss our travel plans. Emma and I could tell Sam was still confused about how we would all sleep comfortably in the somewhat small looking space.

"It's bigger than it looks," Emma said to her friend.

"Yeah, that's what he said earlier," Sam replied looking over at me before glancing back at the camper. "What do you do ... just clap your hands and it grows inside?" she added sceptically.

"Pretty much ... but you don't need to clap your hands." I casually answered.

"What he said!" Emma agreed and smiled. "You'll find out soon enough," she laughed and took Sam's hand, pulling her towards the café.

"Jeez, secrets already! I hope the two of you aren't going to be this annoying all the time." Sam scoffed shaking her head in dismay.

"Probably." Emma replied.

"What she said." I joked smiling.

"Grief ... can I still back out of this traveling deal?" Sam sighed in mock desperation.

"No!" Emma and I replied together.

We spent an hour planning the next few months travel. I had a number of places I wanted to visit on my unusual house tour and the girls had tourist sites they wanted to see. After a lunch of fresh fish and sweet potato fries we resumed our trip in high spirits anticipating a good time ahead.

Mid-afternoon I pulled off the road at a mountain lookout. Sam and Emma got out to take pictures. As I sat on a rock and watched them I finally had a chance to really look at Sam. She was about the same height as Emma, 5' 6" although her figure was a little fuller. I'm not great at guessing breast sizes but I reckon Sam was at least an inch bigger, maybe a 34C. The most striking difference between them was the length and color of their hair ... Emma's was long and blonde while Sam's was black and cut short in a spiky pixie style. They had a similar tanned brown skin color, but I could tell Sam's was more natural, probably a result of her southern European heritage ... Italian would be my guess as her last name was Russo. Both girls were strikingly beautiful and I took great pleasure at watching them clamber over the rocky terrain showing off their long-tanned limbs as they posed for photos.

We reached our first camping spot late-afternoon, a coastal bay called Isolation Cove. It certainly lived up to its name as we were the only ones in the small rustic camping ground. There was no staff on site, just an honesty box at the gate with a sign asking campers to deposit $5.00 per person for each night they stayed. For that donation we got to use the meagre facilities which consisted of a small toilet block and a faucet for water attached to the side of a large concrete water tank ... another sign told us to boil the water before using it for cooking or drinking.

I parked the camper at the far end of the small grassy reserve as close to the beach as we could get.

Our number one priority was a swim. It had been a muggy warm day and the camper didn't have a very efficient cooling system in the cab ... so we were all a bit sweaty and hot. The girls were both wearing their bikini's under their clothes so they just stripped of the outer layers and headed straight for the water. Dex bounded off after them, barking excitedly. I stayed behind and spent a few minutes setting up camp. I expanded the camper's indoor space by sliding out the kitchen and living areas. I also opened up the back door and lowered the fold out deck, then set up the barbecue and put out some folding camp chairs. When I was finished I changed into my swimsuit and headed out to join the girls.

We swam around in the chilly water for fifteen minutes before getting out and heading to some flat rocks to dry off. Emma was wearing the small white bikini which I had come to admire over the last week. In contrast Sam wore a little red outfit and it accentuated her curves in all the right ways ... she was indeed a beautiful young woman.

As we lay in the sun both girls removed their tops so I was treated to the sight of four lovely breasts. As I had guessed earlier Sam's boobs were bigger than Emma's. They were the same color as her body and no tan lines were visible.

"I wish I had your natural skin color." Emma remarked looking at Sam. "I hate having tan lines."

"Hey, I think tan lines are quite sexy." I said in her defence, looking over at the nice pair of boobs beside me.

"So mine aren't as sexy then? That's disappointing." Sam said pouting.

"Ah ... no of course they are ... I mean ... they're great." I was slightly embarrassed at having to comment on the breasts of a woman I had just met.

"She's just teasing TJ." Emma sighed and gave Sam a nudge in the ribs.

"You look so cute when you're embarrassed though." Sam said with a cheeky wink and a smile.

I lay back down and could tell the warm flush in my face was not from the heat of the sun.

"Sam, takes a bit of getting used to." Emma remarked glancing toward me. "It' taken me ten years to figure out her warped sense of humor."

"Damn it! You've finally figured it out." Sam exclaimed in mock horror. "I'll have to be more outrageous from now on."

"Oh, please. If you were any more outrageous you'd be in the circus." Emma replied shaking her head.

"Come on you're not exactly a shrinking violet either. I seem to remember you stripping off recently and flashing a room service guy."

"You did what! When?" I exclaimed looking over at them.

"She stripped off and let the room service guy feel her boob last night." Sam offered in reply to my query.

"Last night, good grief! I leave you for one night and you become a hotel stripping floozy! What else happened in my brief absence?" I exclaimed in mock astonishment.

"If I told you, you wouldn't believe me." Emma retorted in a seductive tone.

"I don't think he would." Sam agreed smiling.

They stood and headed back for the camper leaving me open mouthed and wondering if they were joking or not. I lay in stunned silence for a few minutes, my debauched mind running through different scenarios of what could have happened. Finally I rose and walked slowly back to the camper.

"Bloody hell! You weren't joking about this thing getting bigger!" Sam declared as I entered the back door.

I smiled at her wide-eyed astonishment.

"And that's not everything," Emma announced dramatically as she pulled the queen-sized murphy bed out from the wall. "Ta Da!"

"OK, now I'm really impressed."

"Two sleeping areas." Emma confirmed as she pulled the curtain back hiding the bed over the cab.

"And I get to choose who sleeps where! Right TJ? "Sam looked squarely at me..

"Ah, yeah right." I agreed. "That was the deal."

"What deal?" Emma demanded looking at us.

"Don't worry Em. I've got the unusual situation under control." Sam said casually in reply to her friends request.

I just shrugged my shoulders at Emma. After all I was also in the dark about what Sam was going to do.

Emma decided to let it go for the moment ... she knew the unusual situation mentioned was one of her own making ... she was the one sleeping with both of us.

There was a noticeable change in atmosphere during a rather quiet dinner. I couldn't put my finger on it, but something was going on. It was more than just sleeping arrangements.

The girls went for a walk after we'd eaten while I cleared up the dishes. I'd opened a bottle of wine at dinner and when they got back I refilled the glasses as we sat on the deck. The air was still warm and we relaxed watching the sea take on a golden glow as the sun dipped lower on the horizon.

There was still a tension in the air and I was at a loss as to why.

"OK. Are you two going to tell me what's going on?" I finally asked eyeballing them both.

Emma and Sam looked at each other in resignation.

"I didn't sleep with the room service guy." Emma stated quietly and gave me a weak smile.

"I didn't think you did" I replied.

"But he did touch her breast." Sam added with a grin.

"That's not helping Sam." Emma chastised her friend.

"Sorry."

"Emma. What's up." I asked again. "If this is simply about sleeping arrangements then I'm OK sleeping apart ... like I said to Sam this morning I don't want to make either of you feel uncomfortable. I'm just happy that you're here. That you're both here."

"We might need to get a bigger bed." Sam announced unexpectedly.

"What?" I was totally confused. "I'll sleep up top and you two can share the big bed. You don't mind sharing a bed do you?"

"No. Actually we like to share more than just a bed." Emma stated coyly.

"Am I missing something here?" I was still confused.

"Sam and I slept together last night."

"Slept together?"

"TJ, we got it on, made whoopee, shagged, copulated, did the rumpty bumpty ..."

"Alright Sam! I think he gets it now." Emma interrupted.

"Oh ... OK. Yeah I get it." I replied sheepishly.

"We've been lovers for years ... on and off ... it's just what we do."

"How do you feel about that?" Sam asked me, interrupting Emma.

"It's a surprise I guess." I answered truthfully.

"Does it upset you? I mean that I didn't let you know before?" Emma asked apprehensively.

"Hey, It's your life Em. What you do is up to you. I'm not upset, just a little surprised like I said."

"I didn't tell you because we were only going to be together for just a short time ... and Sam wasn't in the equation then ... then you left and she arrived ... and I thought we were over ... but then you came back."

Emma stopped and sighed.

"What do you want Emma?"

"Can I say something?" Sam interjected quietly.

We both nodded.

"Emma and I are best friends and we love each other dearly ... and yes we enjoy friendly benefits. It's always been that way. But now ... to my great joy, she's found someone who she's falling for. Her happiness is all that matters to me." Sam turned and looked at Emma, taking her hand before continuing. "To be honest I don't want to stop being with you ... but TJ and you come first now. I know we talked about other things earlier but I'm going to be happy sleeping in the top bed ... and I mean that."

Sam pulled Emma in for a hug.

"What other things?" I asked pointedly.

"What?" Emma asked as they separated.

"What other things did you talk about earlier?"

"Hey, it doesn't matter TJ. Just my way of trying to get a bit of everything as I usually do." Sam replied and shrugged.

"That didn't answer my question?"

"OK. I asked Emma, to ask you if we could share."

"Share her, or share me?" I asked raising an eyebrow in query.

"We talked about both." Emma replied looking at me tentatively.

"And how do you feel about both?" I inquired back.

"I think it would make my pants wet just thinking about it." She said and smiled.

"And what about you Sam?" I asked staring at the other member of this triangle.

"My pants are already wet!" Her reply was laced with innuendo.

We sat in silence for a moment looking at each other and I swear you could have cut the sexual tension in the air with a knife.

"Let's see if we need a bigger bed then." I said standing and holding out my hands for the girls to take.

Both girls smiled and took my hands as we stepped inside the camper.

"I'm not quite sure how we start this." I confessed as we stood at the end of the bed. "Why don't you begin by showing me what you two get up to."

"You want to just watch?" Emma sounded a bit disappointed.

"Just for now. Besides I think I'll enjoy watching." I said with a smile.

The girls giggled.

"Show time then." Sam declared as they stood facing at each other.

Emma looked into Sam's eyes and saw a fire of desire. She knew that same desire was burning through her own body as their lips met in an amorous kiss. Sam opened her mouth to let Emma's tongue enter. They could both feel the heat and passion coursing through veins as their hands roamed ... squeezing and grabbing at each-other's bodies. Their clothes soon became a pile on the floor as they ripped away the barriers that separated their warm, soft flesh.

Sam kissed down her lovers neck and onto her breasts. She took each taut nipple in her mouth and sucked until Emma mewed in delight.

I was so turned on by the scene before me, and all I could do was stare in amazement at the passion and intensity of their actions. My cock was growing by the second and soon a tent was visible in my shorts.

The girls fell back onto the bed in a 69 position. Emma was lying on her back with Sam on top. I now had a clear view of Sam's rear end. A small patch of black hair adorned her pubic mound and Emma pulled on it with her teeth causing Sam to squeal. The area around her vulva was shaved bare and I could see she was enjoying herself ... her inner lips were moist and glistening.

I continued watching as Emma used her tongue to pleasure her best friend. The slow long strokes covered from butt hole to clit and soon had Sam moaning with pleasure. Meanwhile Sam was obviously doing her very best at the other end of the bed as Emma voiced her approval with moans of her own.

I stripped off my clothes, my hard cock was now as ridged as a piece of steel. A small dribble of pre-cum had escaped out the tip ... I used it as lubrication as I stroked myself.

Emma pulled her head away and gave a loud grunt as Sam latched onto her clit and sucked forcefully. I took the opportunity and ventured closer kneeling down so Sam's swollen pussy was just inches from face. A small rivulet of liquid leaked out and I leaned forward and lapped it up with my tongue. I had always loved the taste of Kelly's and more recently Emma's juices, Sam's did not disappoint. I swiped my tongue a second time and then a third and fourth savoring the unique taste.

Emma, who had been watching me smiled. Our lips meet in a long passionate kiss.

"Hey there's two of you back there and I can't feel a thing." Sam had raised her head and turned to look at us.

Emma glanced at Sam's empty pussy and then looked at me. "Why don't you fill her up."

I didn't need any further prompting. I stood up, my cock hovering over the entrance to the wet, warm opening. I gently rubbed my cock-head over the swollen labia and received an encouraging moan from the far end of the bed. Emma gripped my shaft and guided me between the moist lips and I started to fuck her best friend.

Over the next two hours we indulged in every form of three-way sex you can imagine. I had my cock in and out of both pussies, asses and mouths. My own mouth and tongue also enjoyed sucking and licking various parts of the two very sexy bodies. The girls helped prolong my orgasm as long as possible both for their pleasure and mine. When I did ejaculate it was explosive and I sprayed spurt after spurt of hot cum over two smiling receptive faces. I collapsed on the bed afterward and thought I was done ... ten minutes later a duo of tongues had me standing at full mast again and the games continued.

Finally we all lay in an exhausted tangled mess ... a very satisfied tangled mess!

In the morning after showering it all happened again. I soon realized that Sam had the same insatiable appetite for sex that Emma had. At the next town I bought a big jar of vitamins ... I knew I was going to need them!

We carried on with our travels and over the next ten weeks enjoyed both sightseeing during the day and fervid, impassioned sex at night. Emma and I grew closer together and I found myself falling in love with the beautiful person that she was. Sam was the icing on the cake, she added a whole different dimension to the relationship ... one that we all loved. I knew my affections for Sam were different though, our friendship was deep and I was growing to love her ... I just wasn't 'in love' with her.

Sam realized the situation and generously gave Emma and I time alone. She genuinely wanted our love to grow and blossom.

We spent over a week in the area where I grew up and I got to show the girls some of my old haunts. We'd made camp in a great secluded spot by a small lake about two miles out of town ... a place where I had fished as a kid with my Dad. The area was peaceful and we were surrounded by nature. We rented a small car for the week, which meant we could leave the camper set up for the duration of our stay and still see the sights.

I had friends who lived nearby and I arranged to meet up with an old buddy who I hadn't seen for a few years. Emma agreed to join me for the day but Sam declined ... she wanted to go into town and do some shopping and then intended to have dinner at a place that sold her favorite food ... traditional Italian spaghetti carbonara.

On the day we drove into town to drop Sam off.

"Don't worry about picking me up again later, I'll walk back. The exercise will do me good after I stuff myself with all that carbonara." She was almost salivating at the thought of it.

Emma and I laughed as we pulled away and headed out to my friend Dave's farm.

Our evening was calm and uneventful ... Sam's was not!

After shopping for a couple of hours she ended up at the restaurant where her Italian dish was on the menu. The place was reasonably empty and they seated her straight away. Her meal was as good as expected and left her recounting the memories of similar meals at her grandmother's home in Tuscany. Later as she started the walk back to the campsite her attention was drawn to music coming from a bar across the street. It sounded like a live band was playing and it was her kind of music ... country rock. A few minutes later she was perched on a bar stool with a beer listening to a reasonably good band.

Ten minutes after arriving she was approached by a rather sleazy looking guy who asked her to dance. She politely declined. The guy grudgingly accepted her negative reply and went back to his friend at the other end of the bar. The two men spoke for a minute looking over in her direction before the second guy headed her way.

"What's wrong with my brother?"

"Nothing's wrong with him. I just don't feel like dancing." Sam replied shouting over the noise of the band.

"He just wants a fucking dance girl. Loosen up enjoy some local hospitality." His breathe reeked of alcohol.

"No thanks ... I'm having a good time just listening to the band."

"I'll show you what a good time is baby." He draped his arm over Sam's shoulder, his hand brushing over her breast.

"Hey, piss off!" Sam shoved his arm away forcefully.

"Whoa. Feisty little bitch aren't you. I like my woman with a bit of fight, makes them better in the sack." He gave her a slap on the bottom.

Sam stood and faced the guy. She held up her beer bottle.

"I'll give you fucking feisty. Touch me again and I'll ram this bottle down your fucking throat!"

"Calm down bitch. Take a chill pill. I was only being nice." He held his hands up in a surrender pose. "In fact I got something right here that will chill you out nicely."

He pulled out a plastic bag containing a white powder and waved it in front of Sam's face. "For twenty bucks it'll make you good and relaxed girl ... and then you can come home with us, me and my brother, we'll make you feel really, really good." A lewd smile crossed his face showing nicotine stained teeth.