The Roadtrip - Day 01

Story Info
A Great Start.
6.1k words
4.49
9k
5

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2023
Created 11/01/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Introduction: Joe and Karyn decide to take a road trip together, a lengthy sex-cation. They would end their trip with some time at an adults only resort, but they would take their time along the way, exploring the highways and each other. While they had some planned activities, they had no expectations other than to enjoy every situation in which they found themselves. The trip was a way for each to explore their fantasies and perhaps push their boundaries. They agreed that if one of them felt uncomfortable they would simply call out "road trip" and the action would be stopped, no questions asked.

"There's nothing quite like packing for a sex-cation," Joe said to himself as he placed some items in a bag that he would slide into the backseat. Since they did not have specific plans for each day, they had to pack for a variety of possible activities. Each of them needed outfits for all sorts of activities including outdoor wear, bathing suits and other clothes. More importantly, Joe thought, they needed proper outfits for evenings out, a variety of lingerie for Karyn, including some new items Joe would surprise his wife with along the way, and of course, sex toys, a wide variety, including a couple of new ones to test.

Karyn was in the other room checking her list. "Wow, all the planning, sexy packing, and thinking about the possibilities of the trip really has me worked up," she thought to herself. Over the past couple of weeks while they finalized plans, Karyn's libido had really spiked. Even though they were having sex daily, Karyn was 'supplementing' her play time, masturbating every morning and afternoon while Joe was at work. She also decided to try something she hadn't done on her own before, she was watching a wide variety of porn, mentally exploring her fantasies, and some of Joe's. Now, all she wanted was to get the trip started.

Satisfied everything was ready, Joe loaded the car with their gear and beeped the horn for Karyn to let her know he was ready. Karyn heard the horn just as she finished getting changed. For the car, she wanted a dress, but they were also going to stop to take a short hike to a waterfall they had wanted to see. She settled on a pink tank top which nicely showed her cleavage, enhanced with just the right bra. She wore a black, crotchless boy short panty and a white skirt with some lace trim, just above the knees. Satisfied with her outfit, she bounced down the stairs, slid out the door and into the car.

"Whew! You're Smoking hot today!" Joe whistled. He ogled Karyn's long legs and her deep cleavage. "Nice touch with the black panties, I can see the outline through the skirt."

"Did you pack anything for the ride?" Karyn asked as they pulled out of the driveway.

"Just the basics," Joe replied. "Your cordless wand, the 8 inch black dildo, a bottle of lube, and several towels."

"All a woman needs to enjoy the drive!" Karyn shot back, a wicked, sexy grin flashed across her face.

The first leg of their trip, to the waterfall, would take about an hour and a half. After the couple escaped the city, it would be about an hour on the thruway. As soon as they hit the interstate, Karyn reached in the back seat to retrieve her bag. She pulled out one towel to cover the seat, then the dildo, lube and wand. "I'm so happy the traffic is light today," she whispered to Joe with a smile.

"Oh, me too!" he replied, "I think it's time for you to warm up for our sex-cation."

"I've been warm for two weeks," Karyn joked in response.

As Karyn leaned back, Joe turned off the radio. He loved listening to his wife as she pleasured herself, especially since he had to keep an eye on the road while she played. Karyn hiked up her skirt, spread her legs, and turned the wand on low. She gently set the bulbous head of the wand between the slit in the boy shorts, settling it against her clit. Karyn closed her eyes and clicked the speed up a notch. Soft moans began escaping her lips and her breathing became heavy when suddenly she stopped and pushed her skirt down.

"What's wrong honey?" Joe asked, a bit of disappointment in his voice.

Karyn pointed in the mirror and Joe noticed a car overtaking them. Joe laughed, "What are you worried about? It's just a car, there's no way anyone in there can see what you're doing. We're in a tall SUV!"

Karyn watched the car pass. "Hmmm, you're right, they are much lower than us. Ready for a show?" She smiled mischievously.

Joe peeked a few times as Karyn put the shoulder belt behind her and slid off her panties. She reclined the seat even further so that only her head was visible through the window. She then completely shocked Joe by removing her tank top and her lacy black push-up bra, releasing her tits into full view. Joe noticed how swollen and hard her nipples were from her arousal. Seeing him stare, Karyn rolled them between her fingers and pinched them, coaxing them to full size and hardness.

"Fuck that's hot!" Joe blurted. He was fully erect now, his cock uncomfortably stuck in his shorts.

Now that she was confident that people in the other cars could not see her, Karyn put both feet on the dash and spread her legs while she grabbed her favorite dildo. She was able to hike her skirt all the way up, flashing Joe her freshly shaved, silky smooth pussy. Her pussy lips were already swollen and reddened from her excitement. Joe could see her juices glistening on her outer lips. Joe wanted to watch every move, but he had to continually look up at the road ahead.

Karyn clicked on her wand once again. She rubbed the vibrating head up and down her slit. Soon she began adjusting the settings, increasing the intensity of the vibrations. Joe could see her body beginning to respond as she explored the settings before deciding on a variable speed vibration. She no longer moved the wand around, rather she rested the vibrator directly on her clit. With her free hand, she picked up the dildo and began to lick and suck its length, wetting all of it with her saliva. Once satisfied that she had wet every inch, she took the big black dildo and rubbed it up and down the length of her dripping labia, sliding just the head in several times.

Joe knew the building tension would make her impatient and soon enough, she lined the thick toy up with her dripping hot hole and shoved it deep into her ready pussy, causing her to exhale loudly. After a few seconds of getting comfortable with its size, Karyn began to slide the fake cock in and out of her pussy lips which were now fully swollen, dark red, and sloppy wet. In no time, she was breathing hard between her moans, which soon filled the inside of the car. Joe reveled in hearing her excitement.

Karyn continued to increase the pace of the dildo until her hand was a blur as Joe tried to watch. Once again, she changed the setting of her wand to a heavy pulse. As soon as the first pulses crossed over her clit, Karyn's breath was taken away until she began to loudly moan and repeat "oh my God, oh my God...." over and over. She shoved the full length of the dildo deep inside and pressed it home. Joe knew she was close, and that it was likely to be a very strong orgasm, or one of her rolling orgasms that never seem to end.

As Joe looked back to the road, he noticed a huge semi-trailer in the distance that was clearly going to overtake them to the right. He had no doubt that the driver of the big rig would easily be able to see his wife, spread eagle, pleasuring herself. While the couple had often talked about the excitement of being caught in public, they had thus far not attempted anything that risky.

"Is there a truck coming," Karyn could barely squeak out the sentence.

"Yes, it will be up close soon," Joe informed her.

"Fuck it, I can't stop!" Karyn said as she started fucking herself with the black toy once again. She spread her legs wider, and set the pulsing on maximum. Joe noticed the sun was now bathing her sweaty body in light. His eyes ran from her feet on the dash, down her tanned legs and to her dripping wet hole. He loved seeing the wedding band on her left hand as she fucked herself with her toy, now glistening with her sweet, thick cream.

Karyn was getting really loud now, "Oh, I'm gonna cum, I'M GONNA CUMMMMMM!!!!"

Joe was now watching her more than he should, especially with the truck about to pass. He saw her back arch and her hips bucking as she was overcome with a rolling orgasm, one after another washing over her body, "YEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!" she screamed. Her body was shaking now, subsequent 'aftershocks' made her shudder involuntarily. Her legs were now fully spread, her nipples hard and huge.

Joe had forgotten about the truck, but it was now next to them, matching their speed. Joe could clearly see the driver's face looking down at Karyn. His eyes were wide, his smile wider. He was mesmerized by Karyn's naked form in the throes of orgasm. As Karyn relaxed and slid the dildo from her well used muff, the driver reached up to pull the cord for the airhorn, after three quick loud bursts, he accelerated away, happy and with a story to tell when he got to the next truck stop.

Joe looked down at his wife, his cock was still uncomfortably pressing the material in his shorts. "Now THAT was sexy honey!"

"MMMM, yes, that was so good, I feel great. I hope you liked the show, I know that trucker did!" Karyn managed a tired smile. "First fantasy of the trip down - being watched."

"And that was one hell of a show sweety, one hell of a show, Joe laughed. "But you better clean up, we'll be at the park in 10 minutes."

As Karyn cleaned up, Joe navigated the back roads that led to the park. Their friends had told them about this off-the-beaten path waterfall. The water was reported to be fast moving, refreshing and clear. Their friends also suggested hiking up the less traveled eastern trail to avoid any crowds. Given his wife's love of waterfalls, Joe thought it would be a great side trip.

The parking area had a dozen or so cars when they arrived. Despite the small crowd, Karyn decided that she still wanted to use the more secluded trail. The path was just over a mile, the only thing slowing them down were a few sets of manageable stairs leading up to the crest of the waterfall. After each set of stairs, the path would bend into the forest. Whenever it did, Karyn would take the opportunity to flash her husband. One time she would lift her shirt to flash Joe her tits, another she would lift her skirt to show him her ass, or even her smooth pussy.

Each time she flashed, Joe would take her in his arms, kiss her passionately, and grope whatever she had just bared for him. He also took several pictures of each flash, encouraging Karyn to pose playfully. Of course all of this play was making them quite horny. Joe began looking for an opportunity to play. His arousal was obvious as his cock, constrained in his shorts, made him have to alter his stride.

The path was not busy, but a couple of college guys came down the path towards the couple. As they approached, Joe noticed their eyes drawn to Karyn's cleavage, framed nicely by her low scoop neck tank tee. After they passed, they both looked back to check out her long legs and her ass. Afterwards, the couple imagined the guys' conversation as they headed downhill. The idea of the two young men checking her out really got Karyn's juices flowing once more.

After the last set of steps, Joe noticed a secluded spot where they could still see quite a ways down the path in both directions. As they explored the area, Karyn would stop, pull her tits out, and pose for Joe. Each time, her nerves would flutter as she looked down the trail looking for passers-by. After each pose, Karyn would cover back up. Finally, Joe stepped forward and freed her tits from their support, her nipples were huge and rock hard. He took her chin, lifted it and kissed her deeply while he groped her tits and teased her thick nipples. Karyn told him that her pussy was on fire and in desperate need of attention. Joe smiled, took her by the hand and headed towards the last leg to the top of the waterfall.

The top of the waterfall was in fact quite beautiful, worth the short walk. It was not as large as they thought, but the water was clear, reflecting the sun in a beautiful dance of color and light.

The current was strong, too strong to risk wading in, but they were able to stick their feet in to feel the refreshing liquid swirl around their ankles. Looking down, they saw a young couple sitting at the base of the falls having a picnic by the waters edge. Karyn turned away from the water and playfully flashed her white orbs and deep tan lines. Joe stepped onto the path to get a picture from above, the huge nipples in the foreground and the clueless couple down below.

Karyn heard voices coming up the path and tugged her shirt down. She could not hide her hard nipples under the shirt's fabric though. Soon, three guys in their 30s stepped out of the woods into the clearing atop the falls. Karyn and Joe started back down, innocently saying 'hi' to the trio. Two of the guys practically snapped their necks straining to stare at the hard nubs trying to push their way out from under their coverings. Karyn noticed the smiles that spread across their faces and smiled back shyly. Again, having men who were much younger check her out got Karyn's engine running, the throbbing between her legs was almost painful now.

Shortly afterwards, they went around a bend in the path that Joe had noticed on the way up. He grabbed his smoldering hot wife's hand and headed to a stand of pine trees about 20 feet off the trail. The trees were fairly thick and would not allow someone on the path to see them. Once behind the trees, he told Karyn to strip naked. Both of them could feel their hearts pounding with the idea of being discovered.

Karyn hesitated, so Joe stepped forward and lifted her top over her head and unhooked her bra. The move excited Karyn, triggering her to drop the bra and slide her skirt and panties down her legs and onto the ground. Completely naked, Karyn posed for a few more photos, but would jump and look around every time a noise came from the direction of the trail.

Thinking they were done, Karyn grabbed her top, but Joe moved quickly, took it from her hand and kissed her deeply once again. Karyn wrapped her arms around him and returned the kiss, melting into her husband's arms while he pulled her naked body tight to his. Karyn had thought she was on fire before, now she could feel her pussy throbbing, aching for release. As Joe began exploring her ass and tits with his hands, she moaned loudly, too horny to care if anyone was nearby. Joe turned her around and took her boobs into his hands, her nipples between a couple of fingers so he could tug and tease them. Karyn's knees had become weak, but she managed to press her ass into the big bulge in Joe's shorts.

Joe worked his hands downward until he brushed against Karyn's swollen, wet vulva, teasing her. Karyn began thinking about the possibility of getting caught, the idea turned her on even more, the audience she had in the car was titillating, what would it be like to perform live before a crowd? What she did not know was that Joe only wanted to tease her, he wasn't planning on taking her at this time anyway. So, when he heard voices approach, he helped Karyn get dressed. As they set out towards the car, they passed a crowd of young couples with Karyn's nipples leading the way, proudly showing off for all to see.

It didn't take that long for the pair to reach the hotel they were staying that evening. Joe had planned ahead while packing and they only needed to grab their overnight bags, no need to unload all of the luggage. The sexual tension from their earlier activities was still strong. They were happy there was no line at the desk and they quickly found their room. The room had a huge walk-in shower built for two, maybe even more. Joe turned on the water to warm up. As he grabbed his shower bag, Karyn practically sprinted past him to get to the shower first.

Joe decided to give her a few moments to freshen up from the road. As soon as she started washing the shampoo from her hair, he slipped into the large shower with his sexy wife. He quickly grabbed her around the waist and pulled her in tight. Karyn put her hands on Joe's chest and leaned in to kiss her horny husband. He pushed her wet body against the wall, the water still flowing over them both. Joe kissed her deeply as he explored her heaving breasts with his free hand. 'Oh Fuck!" he groaned. Joe wanted his wife badly, the entire day culminating in this moment.

Breaking their kiss, Joe bent down and took one hard nipple into his mouth then the other, back and forth he suckled, licked and bit the hard nubs. Karyn's knees buckled and her body shivered as electric-like shocks shot from her nipples, down her torso and directly to her clit. Fuck it felt so good, her body began shaking as a surprising orgasm swept through her body.

Joe's hands began to wander down Karyn's back. He stopped as he reached her lower ass cheeks. He took them in hands and continued to grope them as he began to kiss downwards from the hard nipples, to her lower abdomen, and lower. He was now on his knees, the water pouring over his head. Joe flicked the tip of his tongue across the top of Karyn's clit, just enough to tease, before his kisses worked their way back up her body. As he became upright, he nibbled her neck before kissing her again.

This time, Karyn broke the kiss, kissed Joe on the chin, nibbled his neck, and then lightly bit both nipples. "Oh, yessssss," he hissed. He wanted her now, his cock was so hard it hurt. As Karyn's kisses moved lower and lower, she grabbed his rock hard shaft and stroked it firmly but gently, periodically stroking his balls with her fingertips. Joe's body quivered from her soft hands, but stiffened quickly as she swirled her tongue lightly over the tip of his straining cock.

Another involuntary moan crossed Joe's lips when Karyn suddenly inhaled his cock, her nose pressed up against him, her tongue sliding back and forth across the bottom of his cock. Joe thought he might burst right then, so he grabbed his sexy wife by the chin and led her back to her feet, kissing her hard when she stood fully in the hot water.

Now Joe wanted to return the favor. He spun his partner around and bent her over. Karyn pressed her hands against the shower wall to steady herself as her anticipation grew. Joe kissed down the middle of her back, using his nose to tickle her as he moved. He kissed across Karyn's ass cheeks until he found his target, her dripping wet snatch. It was silky smooth to his tongue and tasted sweet like honey. Grabbing her swollen lips with his fingers, he opened her up and plunged his tongue deep inside. She was wet, very wet, and her juices were hot. Joe licked the length of the tasty slit. Each time he neared her tender clit, he swirled his tongue around it with a departing flick. When he did it, Karyn moaned, wagging her ass, subconsciously trying to get his tongue even deeper within.

Joe continued his loving attention on Karyn's womanhood until she gasped sharply and came on his tongue, juices flowing quickly. As she calmed from her orgasm, Joe stood and spun Karyn around so that she was facing him. Joe pinned her against the wall as Karyn lifted one leg, opening herself for him. As he entered her, she lifted her leg higher, wrapping it around his hip and thigh. Joe sucked on Karyn's nipples as he started to slowly pump in and out of her aching pussy, happy to finally be full of her favorite swollen cock.

Joe lifted his head from his lovers' nipples and began urgently kissing her as he increased the pace of his fucking until he was ramming Karyn's ass hard into the tiled shower wall. With each stroke, Karyn met his thrusts until they were two insatiable lovers, fucking each other as hard as they could. As Joe felt his balls begin to constrict, he pushed Karyn back into the wall and lifted her leg a bit to give total access to the depths of her pussy which started to convulse around the intruder.

12