The Roadtrip - Day 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Karyn's orgasm exploded round Joe's cock, her hot fluids gushing, coating Joe's balls. Her pussy continually contracted on her lovers' tool until he could not hold back the flood. Joe's explosion had been building since he watched Karyn masturbating in the car. Blast after blast of the thick white fluid shot into Karyn's pussy, mixing with her flowing juices, running down his shaft and her thighs.

The pair stood motionless with the water still cascading over their bodies until they recovered enough to uncouple, with a deep kiss.

"Crap, that was incredible," Karyn cood.

"I fucking needed that release after the day we had," Joe replied with a smile. "Now I'm famished, time for dinner.

Joe had noticed a quirky little restaurant next door to the hotel when they drove by, so the couple walked over holding hands, happy to be together. Since they didn't want to feel rushed, they asked to be seated in the late shift station. The hostess had them follow her to a booth in the back, fairly secluded in the corner with high backed seats. You could really only be seen from 2 or 3 tables. "Your waitress tonight will be Molly, she'll be right over," she said as she headed back to the front door.

Molly stopped by to take our drink order, it was slow, so she lingered to chat. She had a bubbly personality and a great smile. She told us that she liked to work a couple of weeknights when it was slower, like tonight, for her travel money. She took several trips a year with some girlfriends, including to the resort we were headed.

As she walked away, Joe took a long look at her. She was probably late 40s, early 50s, short, maybe 5'3" tall, with a few extra pounds, fairly typical. She was not overly busty, maybe a C cup, but her bra and low cut shirt maximized her cleavage. Her skin was a dark olive color, Joe guessed Mediterranean, maybe Lebanese or Egyptian. Joe noticed that as she walked, she absentmindedly tugged at her skirt, straightening it, her stockings bunched up over her knees.

Karyn smiled as she watched her husband checking out Molly. She gave him a playful kick on the shins and whispered, "hey, didn't get enough? What dirty little thoughts are running through your head loverboy?"

Joe, knowing that she was just teasing, replied with a grin. "Nothing much, just about two 'dirty' women going back to my hotel room later."

"Horny and smart, I knew I married right," she laughed and kissed his cheek.

"OK, well, let's just flirt a little and see how she responds, '' Joe suggested. Karyn smiled and nodded her assent.

It wasn't long before Molly returned with their drinks and took their order. "Anything else I can get for you?" she asked.

"Well, now that you mention it, I was wondering if you needed any help with those stockings," Joe responded, winking at Karyn.

Molly laughed and shot back, "oh sure, you want to help now, but where will you be when my shift is over and my feet hurt?"

"Don't mind him Molly," Karyn interjected. "He's harmless. I mean really, it's me you should worry about," she said, smiling at Molly.

Karyn and Joe enjoyed their meal and each other's company. By the time they ordered dessert, they were the last customers left. As she dropped off the sweet treat, Karyn asked Molly to join them. She happily agreed, kicking off her shoes and rubbing her feet while they talked. The trio had a great time talking and laughing for nearly an hour. Their talk often was a bit racy, Joe loved Molly's quick wit and sexy comebacks.

As they were leaving, Molly asked where they headed for their vacation. As it happened, Molly had spent one of her girls' weekends there. She only smiled and mentioned that there were great people watching opportunities at that resort, especially at the beach bar. After everyone hugged, Karyn and Molly exchanged contact information. Joe noticed that Molly was no longer wearing her stockings. "Hey.......," he started. Molly just smiled, took Joe's hand and slipped her stocking into his palm as she headed to the kitchen to punch out.

"Help me on your way back home," she giggled as she disappeared through the doors.

Joe and Karyn broke out in laughter as they headed towards the door and to their hotel.

When they entered the lobby, Joe led Karyn to the free coffee bar. He didn't really want coffee, but wanted the other guests waiting for the elevator to get in a different car. As soon as they entered the elevator, Joe took Karyn's hand and headed to catch the next car. His plan worked and when the doors opened, they would be the only two in the elevator for the ride up to their 9th floor room.

As the door closed, Joe stepped behind Karyn, wrapped his arm around her waist and leaned down to nuzzle and kiss her neck. Karyn giggled, then sighed contentedly. Joe began to nibble the crook of her neck then moved upwards, lightly biting until he reached the soft spot behind her ear. His wife melted down, her knees buckling. Joe found her ear lobe and gently tugged it with his teeth. Karyn began to breathe heavily in anticipation.

Karyn felt the growing dampness between her legs. How far was Joe willing to go knowing the elevator doors could open at any time? Just then, her husband pulled her chin around and pulled her in to kiss her deeply. Their tongues pressed deeply into each others' mouths, intertwining, releasing. Meanwhile, Joe's other hand was under her shirt, urgently massaging her tits, one after the other. Karyn pressed her ass into Joe, feeling his hardness through their clothes. She moaned loudly, wishing the hotel had a dozen more floors.

As they approached their floor, the elevator 'dinged', the movement stopped, and the doors started to open. Joe released his grip and slid his hand from under her shirt. Grabbing her hard by the ass, he pulled her out the door and down the hall towards their room. With his free hand, Joe grabbed the room key from his pocket. He swept open the door in one smooth motion.

The room was warm and stuffy, so Joe slid open the door to the balcony, allowing the refreshing night air to fill the room. Turning back to his overheated wife, Joe guided her from the outer room to the large bedroom, pushing her onto the huge bed. Leaning down, Joe once again kissed his bride, urgently, deeply. She grabbed him, pulled him down while rolling on top of him. Smiling, Karyn begins to explore Joe with her hands. First his shoulders, and chest, working her way down his body.

Joe leaned back, happy to let Karyn have her way. Quickly, she removed his belt. The button and zipper were next. Joe lifted his hips to assist her in removing his pants and boxers. He laughed as he noticed his wife unconsciously licking her lips as his cock sprang free of its confines. Joe felt as if he was bursting. All of the teasing had his engine revved beyond anytime he could remember. He groaned as Karyn grabbed hold with one hand. She only slightly squeezed the shaft as she leaned in to lick the very tip of Joe's throbbing manhood. She tasted the precum that oozed from its source. After cleaning all of the sweet liquid, she removed her hand as she engulfed the purple swollen head into her mouth and slowly, very slowly engulfed her favorite sex toy into her wet, hot mouth. She ran her tongue on its underside. Her excitement grew as she felt Joe throb between her lips. Joe groaned very loudly each time her tongue rolled around his aching cock.

The groaning only spurred Karyn on to aggressively sucking her husband's shaft. As she bobbed her head up and down, taking its entire length in her throat, she used a free hand to stroke Joe's sensitive balls, massaging them in her palms, as if she was trying to coax a big load from them. Joe grabbed her head, encouraging her to pick up her pace, she gladly agreed.

"Fuck thats good honey," Joe grunted. "You're fucking amazing! Oh fuck, I'm gonna cum, you're so fucking good at sucking cock. Oh!, I'm cummmmmmmmmmmmminggggggggggggg!"

Joe grabbed the back of her head as he felt his balls clenching. He held on as long as he could. Finally, Joe's cock let loose. Despite the afternoon fuck, he came hard. Rope after rope of his hot sticky cum shot into Karyn's mouth. At first she struggled with the volume, but soon caught up, swallowing several times to keep, finishing every last drop.

Standing up to give Joe a minute to recover, Karyn stripped quickly, tossing her clothes on the floor. "My turn," she says teasingly.

Joe kissed her, feeling her hot mouth, noticing his taste still on her tongue. He pressed her down onto her back and began his exploration of Karyn's body with tongue, lips and teeth. As he reached her heaving breasts, he kissed and nibbled all the way around each tit. Slowly, working his way around until he finally reached one of her nipples. He flicked his tongue across her hard nipples before lightly nibbling. The first nibble elicited a moan from Karyn as a jolt of pleasure shot directly from her nipple to her clit. As the shock subsided, Joe moved to the other nipple, repeating the process. Karyn was amazed how wet she was, she could feel her juices running down her inner thighs.

After several minutes, Joe released her nipples and allowed his tongue to continue its exploration downwards. As he reached her pussy, he could feel the heat radiating from within. Joe smiled as Karyn moaned and pushed her pelvis upwards, willing her lover to taste her. Joe kissed her clit. He then began to lick her outer lips, happily tasting the copious juices leaking from her swollen, purple labia. Karyn moaed again and started to grind her pelvis into Joe's face, enjoying the sensation his 2 day beard provided.

Joe pulled back causing Karyn to whine, but quickly moved between her legs. He lifted her legs onto his shoulders to give him full access. He immediately pressed the flat of his tongue against her outer lips. Breathing in her arousal, he used his fingers to fully open her lips giving his tongue full access to her wet pussy. Diving in, he ran his tongue from top to bottom up and down her slit. Each time he passed the top, he swirled his tongue around the swollen clit causing his wife to whimper at the attention. As Joe focused more and more attention on her throbbing clit, Karyn began to writhe around on the bedsheets. Finally, Joe aggressively flicked his tongue back and forth on Karyn's clit. At the same time, he slid a finger inside and began pressing the upper wall of her throbbing cunt. As Karyn's breathing becomes ragged, Joe slips a second finger inside and begins finger fucking her quickly, focusing on her g-spot.

The dual sensations were beginning to overwhelm Karyn. Her breathing became uneven as the orgasm began building deep within. Her moaning grew louder and louder, the sound arousing Joe to the point where his cock was once again painfully erect.

Joe took the big clit on his tongue fully into his mouth. He sucked on the swollen nub while flicking his tongue across it. At the same time, he accelerated the pace of his fingers across her g-spot. Within seconds, Karyn's back arched as her body stiffened. Her orgasm exploded through her body and pushed all of her juices forcibly from her pussy, coating her lovers' face. Joe continued until Karyn started bucking hard on his fingers, screaming out her pleasure as the waves of a rolling orgasm pulsated through her entire body.

Joe withdrew his fingers from Karyn's dripping wet pussy as several aftershocks made her body quake. He ran his hand slowly over naked body, making her shiver. As she began to recover, Karyn felt Joe's hardness growing against her thigh. "Is that for me?" she giggled. Karyn stroked Joe lightly in her hand. She used her finger to wipe off the pre-cum from the swollen purple head. Taking it into her mouth, she savored the sweet liquid treat.

Joe took the opportunity to roll his hot wife onto her back. He crawled between her legs positioning her knees on his shoulders, opening her as wide as possible. Joe positioned his throbbing head against Karyn's still hot, wet pussy lips. Locking his eyes on hers, he slowly plunged it deep inside until she was impaled to the hilt. Her pussy slick with her thick, sweet juices. Her depths are hot like an oven.

Joe lifted her ass slightly to allow maximum penetration. Karyn sighs in response to his cock pressing into her depths. She felt his cock pulsate as it throbbed inside her. Joe can feel her pussy contract on his shaft. Still staring into Karyn's eyes, Joe leaned in to kiss her once again. As their passion grew, Karyn began to grind her pussy against her lover, stimulating her clit. Understanding what she wanted, Joe broke the kiss and leaned back. Slowly, he withdrew his hard cock nearly completely before slowly pressing it back into her eager tunnel.

Joe slowly picked up the pace with each stroke. Karyn melted at the attention. As Joe's pace increased, she lifted her ass to meet each stroke. Her nipples were rock hard, growing to their entire length and width. She began moaning, eyes closed, her mind closed to everything but the pleasure she was feeling. Her husband is now fucking her hard and fast. She wrapped her legs around his waist to pull him further into her.

Karyn's moans increased, "oh fuck," she repeated over and over. "I'm gonna cum!"

Joe was now fucking his wife as hard as he was able. Karyn let out a gasp as her orgasm hit. This one is even harder than her earlier one. She grabbed the sheets with both hands as her pussy clamped down on her lover's hard shaft. With each stroke, Karyn's pussy clenched Joe's cock, milking it. Her amazingly tight cunt wrapped around his pole was too much for Joe. He slammed back in as deep as he could just as his balls contracted and let loose a torrent of hot, sticky goo, too much for Karyn to keep inside. Soon it dripped from her lips, down Joe's shaft and onto the sheets.

Joe withdrew, spent. He curled up next to Karyn, wrapped her in his arms and drifted off to sleep. Soon, she drifted off as well. What a great start to their sexcation.

12