The Roadtrip - Day 02

Story Info
The momentum builds.
6.2k words
4.4
2.5k
00

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2023
Created 11/01/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After a quick breakfast, Joe repacked the car for the day's drive. When Karyn wasn't looking, he updated her over the road play bag with a new vibrator he had purchased. It was a highly recommended triple action vibrator. It vibrated of course, but also had a clitoral stimulator with separate control functions and as a special treat, it had a thrusting function for a 'hands free' fucking.

As they drove off, Karyn whispered to Joe, "yesterday was so hot, my pussy is already throbbing!"

"Good," Joe smiled as he made eye contact with his horny wife. "I have a new toy for you to try as soon as we hit the interstate."

"Fuck, that just made me so wet. Lemme See!" Karyn begged.

"As soon as we hit the interstate baby, it's only a few minutes from here." Joe grinned as he refocused on the road ahead.

"Fine," Karyn grunted, frustrated. "Have it your way."

Karyn turned away, but after a few minutes, a devilish smile crossed her face. She let her seat back just a little and shifted just enough so that when she lifted her skirt. Joe could see her smooth pussy. "I told you I was throbbing," Karyn teased.

Karyn continued to gaze at Joe as she spread her legs slightly. She began to rub two fingers up and down her dampening pussy lips. "Oh, I'm so wet!" Karyn declared in mock surprise.

"You poor thing, whatever will you do?" Joe teased in return.

In answer, Karyn began tugging her nipples through her dress with her right hand as her left continued to stroke her juices across her puffy, darkening mound. An involuntary moan escaped her lips as her excitement began to bubble over. Unable to control herself, Karyn plunged three fingers deep into her boiling slit. As she slipped her fingers in and out, she curled them, pressing into her g-spot.

"Mmmmmmm," Karyn cooed. "Fuck, it's so hot and wet in in there." Karyn continued to slowly finger herself, growing her excitement. "Wanna taste?" She asked in her best seductive voice as she withdrew her fingers.

"Sounds yummy," Joe replied, opening his lips and staring deep into Karyn's eyes as she offered her sweet, sticky fingers to his appreciative tongue. "Delicious!"

Karyn spread her legs a bit wider and pushed her fingers back into her longing pussy. This time, she fingered herself at a blinding pace, her arousal now spreading across her face as her eyes closed, all of her focus was now on pacifying her throbbing, needy cunt. Her fingers alone were not going to be enough, so she reached inside her travel bag and instantly knew the new toy by feel. It was silicone, which normally meant lube, but the juices dripping out of her pussy and running down her thighs and ass were clearly sufficient.

Karyn pulled the toy out and smiled, the dual stimulation was just what the doctor ordered, she could already imagine the pulses on her g-spot and heavy vibrations along her clit. As she set the two differing vibrations, Karyn noticed a third control and clicked it, the toy's shaft came to life slowly revealing its ability to thrust deeply. Another click and it ramped up to a fast pace, drawing a low 'yesssssssssss....' hissing from Karyn's mouth.

Joe watched as his sexy and passionate wife spread her legs wide and slammed his gift into her depths. 'FuuuuuuuuuuuuccccccccckkkkkkkkkkkKKKKKKKKKKK!" she cried out. She held the toy in place and let it do its work. Almost unconsciously, she tugged the top of her dress off of her heaving tits. Karyn grabbed her right nipple, twisting and tugging at it, a sign to Joe that she was extremely aroused. He reached over and grabbed her left tit and began rolling that nipple between his thumb and forefinger. Karyn began moaning unintelligibly from the multiple sensory stimulation.

Karyn's breathing became very deep. She pressed her hips upward into the toy, increasing the pressure within her sex. She began throwing her head back and forth and swearing as she approached her climax. Karyn's back arched and her legs began to tremble violently, uncontrollably as she reached her peak. Joe looked over and smiled as the first of several gushing orgasms overcame his bride. Karyn's sweet nectar could not be contained as it was flowing over the toy and soaking the towel she had used to cover the seat. The third wave was the most powerful, Karyn's back arched fully, pressing her pussy down onto her new toy to fully engulf it.

When she threw her head back, her eyes opened. It was only then that Karyn knew she had been watched by a stranger. It was a woman in a full size pick-up, watching. Their eyes locked and the woman blew a kiss to Karyn. As Karyn came down from her massive orgasm, small 'aftershocks' continued. Being more aware, she took her cum soaked fingers to her mouth as she caught the voyeur's eyes once more. The woman, a busty blonde who looked to be in her 30's, tugged her tank top down and flashed Karyn. With another kiss, she accelerated away.

"Thank you sweeties," she cooed to Joe.

"For What?" he asked.

"For my new favorite road trip toy, and.....," she hesitated, "giving me an audience!"

"Anything for my baby," Joe said as he smiled and turned back to the road. "Speaking of, did you still want to stop at your favorite store at the outlet mall, it's just at the next exit."

"Oh, yes!" Karyn replied. "More presents for me."

They entered the lot and parked close to the door to Karyn's favorite store. They did not have one back home, so Karyn always would spend some time picking out multiple outfits. As she browsed, Joe observed the other patrons in the store. They were all women except for one other husband tagging along, looking dejected. The women ranged from 30-60 and were a diverse group.

A woman walking to the dressing room with an armload of outfits caught Joe's eye. She was a petite Asian woman in a yellow dress. The dress was tight, but flowed perfectly across her body. Joe watched her ass sway nicely from side to side, a very small g-string barely noticeable beneath the material. When she turned to speak to the attendant, she took Joe's breath away.

She had perky tits that were high up on her chest. They were likely only B-cups, but they looked larger on her petite, maybe 120 pound, frame. Her nipples were visible reflecting her lack of bra. Joe motioned to Karyn, "real or fake?"

"What?" Karyn replied, distracted by all the outfits she liked.

"The woman in yellow, she must be at least 40, look how high her tits are. Real or fake?" Joe clarified.

Karyn stole a couple of glances towards the woman. "I love that yellow dress against her dark skin. She is really hot, but I have to say 'fake'. I've never seen a woman over 40 that perky."

"I don't know," Joe responded. "The way each tits jiggles when she moves makes me think 'real'".

Karyn had her 10 outfit maximum for the changing room, as she headed towards them, she said, "perhaps we need a closer look," with a big smile flashing across her face, still flush from the ride.

The other husband in the store was on the far bench, so Joe sat in the one closest to the dressing rooms. He could see two of the rooms, currently unoccupied. As he sat, he took the opportunity to watch the woman in the yellow dress. Now that he was close, he could tell that her nipples were quite thick. Her tits were unusually shaped, almost like a pear with a wide base. There was no no doubt that they were real and that she was not wearing a bra. Joe texted, "REAL!" to Karyn and heard her giggle inside her dressing room.

The woman finished her talk with the attendant and went back into the dressing room. She closed the curtain and Joe could see the dress fall to the ground around her ankles.

As the woman picked up the dress, she bumped the curtain which pulled just a couple of inches from the frame. Joe was happy to see that he now had a full view of the woman, he had a perfect angle to see her in the changing room mirror. As she stood, Joe averted his eyes so as to not get caught. When he looked back, he saw her standing, posing really, in front of the mirror in a black thong. The thong was tight and made a nice contrast to her golden skin tones. Her nipples were hard from the cool air in the store. Joe adjusted himself in his seat to get a better look.

The woman turned around and bent over, looking back to see how the thong looked on her ass. Joe would have told her that the view was spectacular. As she stood back up, the woman twerked a couple of times and smiled, apparently pleased with what she saw as a smile crossed her face. Joe became uncomfortable as his rock hard cock pressed tightly in his shorts.

Joe continued to watch as the woman slipped off the thong to try on a bra set. She had a manicured, likely waxed, small landing strip of thick, brown hair with a smaller patch just below it. After the bra, she slipped on the matching micro thong panty. She repeated the bending and twerking test for this pair, but then seemed to be closely examining her pussy through the sheer material. Joe assumed that she was checking to see if the small piece of fabric covered her landing strip.

Suddenly, she moved the chair in front of the mirror, spread her legs and eyed the reflection of her pussy. She played briefly with the fabric and then stroked herself several times. Again, a wide smile crossed her face as she seemed pleased with her choice.

Just then, Karyn called out to confirm Joe was nearby. She had chosen several outfits, but was still unsure about one of the sundresses. When Joe responded, the woman looked up, locking eyes with Joe. Joe turned away as Karyn came out and gave him a twirl. "Looks beautiful babe, you should buy it." As she retreated back to the changing room, Joe looked back up. The woman blew him a kiss before fully closing her curtain.

After Karyn bought a few items, Joe said, "one more stop before we get back on the road."

"Is there a store here you want to look in? She asked.

"No, I saw the 'Adult Emporium' billboard, it's just two miles away," Joe replied with a cheeky grin..

"Naughty, naughty," Karyn said as she gave him a light smack on his arm.

As Joe pulled from the parking space, they noticed the woman from the changing room, back in her yellow dress, bent over, placing her packages in her trunk. "Wow she has a nice ass," Karyn noticed.

"You have no idea," Joe laughed as he launched into his voyeuristic story.

The store was typical of a rural sex shop. It was a small pole barn, tucked off the road next to a small industrial site. There was one car in the lot, likely the owner or sales clerk when they entered, though another pulled in just as they walked through the doors.

"I'll take one of everything," Karyn joked as they walked in the first room, full of every imaginable kind of sex toy.

"I think you maxed out our card with those dresses," Joe teased. "Let's not be greedy."

"Fine!" Karyn responded with a fake pout.

Karyn and Joe walked down each aisle, looking at and commenting on many of the unusual toys. At the end of the last aisle, Karyn saw an interesting looking toy for Joe and a small wand for herself. She also noticed the door leading into a second room which was filled with sexy clothes, costumes, and lingerie.

"Finally, we can find an outfit I want to see," Joe said as he giggled.

"Perv!" his wife replied. "Of course, that's one of the many things I love about you!"

After browsing for some time, they settled on a leather chemise with sheer side panels. The woman at the desk unlocked the changing room door for Karyn to try it on for size. When the woman slipped back to the register, Joe gave a soft knock and Karyn let him in.

"Tie me up big boy!" Karyn asked, holding the back tie straps, her look and tone fully displaying the double entendre.

"I thought you'd never ask," Joe smiled as he grabbed the straps and tied them behind Karyn's neck. When he was done, Karyn turned and posed for her lover. "Still hot as fuck, baby," he told her.

"Right answer!" She exclaimed as she stepped up to kiss her husband, now long suffering from the day of voyeuristic activities.

As they kissed, Karyn stepped out of the matching leather panty as Joe began caressing her heaving tits. Before long, Joe was down to his underwear with Karyn still in her new sexy lingerie. Karyn broke the kiss, got on her knees and began lightly stroking and licking Joe's hard rod, throbbing from his need for release.

The pair heard another shopper enter the dressing room next to theirs, but they were too far along to stop now. Karyn began giving Joe one of her best blowjobs. She used her hand to stroke his shaft in rhythm to her mouth engulfing its head. Her tongue swirled with each upstroke adding a third dimension of intensity. Karyn would change the pressure from her hand or mouth at uneven intervals causing Joe to moan, a little too loudly for a store.

As much as he enjoyed it, Joe knew he could not last long. He withdrew his swollen cock from Karyn's lips, much to her disappointment. She wanted him to finish in her mouth, he knew how sexy he found it when she did.

Karyn stayed on her knees and bent forward over the chair while Joe moved behind her. He knew that her pussy would be hot and wet, ready for action. Joe teased his wife just for a moment, running the cockhead back and forth across her swollen, dark, vulva. He then slowly inserted its length into her dripping slit before quickly removing it. Karyn whined at being teased, so Joe once again worked his now greased pole back into her slit. He began to fuck her, slowly at first, but building momentum with each stroke.

Surprisingly, Karyn was quick to cum on his cock, squeezing it tightly between her sugar walls. Again Joe was not ready so he withdrew. He re-positioned Karyn on the chair and crawled in between her legs. Joe licked the length of her deep red pussy lips over and over, building Karyn's excitement again. Eventually, he moved to her clit, wildly flicking the end of his tongue across it. This pushed Karyn over the edge once more, this time, releasing a gush of her sweet nectar into his mouth.

Before she had a chance to recover, Joe moved up and slipped his cock into Karyn's wet hole. This time, he fucked her fast and hard, pounding her. The sound and smell of their sex filled the small room. They were both grunting now, Karyn began begging for it harder. "FUCK ME, FUCK ME HARDER! Oh fuck, yessssSSSSS. You are so FUCKING HARD TODAY, ohohOHOHOH YEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSssssssss!!!!"

Joe knew it was time, "I'm gonna cum," he growled as he pulled out and shoved his cock in Karyn's mouth. Karyn eagerly accepted it. She sucked and stroked until she felt the first explosion of cum hit her throat. She then pulled black slightly, swirling her tongue on Joe's sensitive head while he let loose another three or four large shots of the creamy fluid. Karyn was barely able to contain the volume and swallowed repeatedly, smiling, happy she could finish Joe this way.

As they caught their breath, Karyn was the first to notice the noise from the dressing room next to them. The unmistakable hum of a powerful vibrator passed through the thin walls. Accompanying the hum was a long series of a woman's moans.

Joe and Karyn listened intently to their neighbor. As Joe looked around, he noticed for the first time that the hook on the wall was mounted oddly. When he touched it, it moved, so Joe realized that it opened a peep hole. Sliding it open quietly, Joe was shocked to see that it was the same woman from the dress shop.

He pointed at the hole for Karyn to look and whispered in her ear, "See? They're real!"

Karyn watched the woman as she exploded into the throes of orgasm. Her hips bucked against the vibrator while her other hand pulled hard on her nipples. When the woman calmed down, she looked over to the peep hole and smiled. She took the vibrator from her pussy and began licking her juices from it. After a minute, she pointed to a spot on the wall below the peep hole. Karyn realized there was a lower hook and slid it open.

Karyn was unsure, but Joe knew this was a glory hole. Watching the woman masturbate had made him hard again, so he stepped over to the hole and stuck his cock through. Immediately, he felt the woman wrap her lips around his shaft and her head bobbing up and down along it. Karyn grabbed his balls and began massaging them, almost milking them. While different from Karyn, the woman was an excellent cocksucker. She used her tongue expertly to create new sensations along Joe's cock.

Joe knocked on the wall, something he had seen in porn videos of glory holes, to signal his imminent release. To his delight, the woman did not release his cock from her mouth. Despite having just cum, the craziness and sexiness of the situation was enough for Joe to have built up another large load. He let loose six or seven large shots of thick cum deep into the woman's throat. She moaned with each shot, encouraging Joe.

As Joe softened, he pulled away from the hole. Karyn slipped a piece of paper through as he did, telling Joe that it was her phone number. They gathered their stuff and went to check out. As they were leaving, the woman came to buy her new toy. "Thank you," she said. "You have no idea how much I needed that, and thanks for your number."

Karyn gave the woman a hug and whispered something Joe couldn't hear before they left, but it made the woman smile.

As they drove off, Joe said,"that was intense, I'm gonna need a nap when we get to the hotel."

"Yes you are," Karen replied. "You'll need to regain some energy before our dinner reservation."

"Reservation? I didn't make one for tonight," Joe puzzled.

"No, I did," Karyn smiled and turned away, thoughts of the evening already on her mind.

Joe knew that he wouldn't be getting anymore information, so he turned his attention to the road.

Two hours later, they were all checked into their room. After a nap and shower, Joe was ready for dinner. "OK, you've got me in this monkey suit, are you going to tell me where we're going to dinner."

"It's a nice place about 2 miles away," was all the information Joe was going to get.

Karyn directed Joe to a parking lot off the main drag. The only building was old with no windows. On the side facing the road there was a sign that simply said "Jane's Place."

"This doesn't look like a place requiring this suit," Joe grumbled.

"Well, they mentioned the dress code when I called, let's just go in and see," Karyn replied before giving Joe a long sensual kiss.

The entry was on the side of the building. As they turned the corner, Joe saw two signs. Another one with "Jane's Place", but underneath another that read, "THE Gentlemen's Club for Discerning Clientele."

"The online reviews stated that they have the best dishes in town here," Karyn giggled.

"I bet," Joe laughed as he held the door open for his wife. "But given how smokin' hot you are in that dress, they're going to put you on the menu."

The couple was met by the owner herself. Jane was gorgeous. She was a tall blonde with long toned legs. Her little black dress was revealing in a sexy, not slutty, way. She was thin with large tits, clearly fake, but not overdone. "I hope you don't mind," Jane said in a light, friendly tone, "but the dinner companion you selected, Ashley, called in sick. So you are stuck with me."

"Mind?" Karyn's tone became a little husky, "from the looks of it, we hit the jackpot."

Jane smiled and turned, "shall we?"

The group moved to their table. The mood was sexy with dancers performing on small stages, secluded from the guest tables. Dinner was served in group seating fashion. Their dinner companion proved to be intelligent and witty.

Karyn and Jane totally hit it off and were talking like two long lost high school friends. Through the conversation, Joe learned that Jane had been a dancer at many high end clubs, making very good money. Eventually, she wanted to be her own boss. This club had been open in her hometown for years but was more a sleazy strip club. When the owner put it up for sale, Jane jumped at the chance and transformed it into a "gentlemen's supper club". Jane provided a 'host' to each table. Once dessert was ready to be distributed, the women on the small stages moved to the main stage and introduced themselves. For the rest of the night, they would dance on stage.

12