The Roadtrip - Day 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They would also dance on the guests' tables once dessert was cleared (for an additional fee). Jane explained that there were still private rooms for private dances to include lap dances. "But there's no hanky panky here!" she exclaimed when Karyn inquired.

Karyn had been scoping out the dancers and asked Jane to have "that cute red-head" give us a table dance.

Jane introduced us to Jessica. Karyn was right, the woman had blazing red hair, a few freckles gave Joe the impression it was her natural color. But Joe disagreed with Karyn's description of 'cute'. This woman was incredibly hot. She was petite, maybe 5'2", with a very athletic body, muscles firm from years of dancing. Jessica was wearing a sheer forest green babydoll that showcased her natural C-cup tits beautifully.

Jessica climbed up on their table in her impossibly high heels and began to dance. She paid attention to both Karyn and Joe. Her dance was erotic in a tantalizing fashion causing Joe some discomfort as his cock swelled in his pants.

As the dance ended, Jessica got down and held her hand out to Joe. "Come along lover boy," she beckoned. As they walked away, Joe noticed Jane and Karyn following behind, arm in arm.

Jessica led Joe to a private room and motioned for him to sit on a plush loveseat. Karyn came in behind them and sat in a chair by the door.

Jessica began a seductive dance and striptease. Her babydoll was soon on the floor leaving her in thigh highs and a small g-string. As she stripped she danced closer and closer to Joe. She ran her fingers along Joe's arms as she danced close before turning around and twerking close to his face.Joe sat back and enjoyed the show. Soon, the twerking turned to grinding as Jessica sat on Joe's lap. Joe was rock hard confined in his suit pants. He moaned as her grinding made its way up to his cock. "Oh, your wife is a lucky woman," she said, looking at Karyn.

"I sure am," Karyn responded, winking.

Jessica turned around and began her grinding while facing Joe. Joe restrained himself to follow the rules, but he just wanted to start sucking her tits. His hard-on was now painful in his pants as Jessica 'rode' him. She seemed to be enjoying herself too, but Joe assumed it was part of the act.

Jessica looked over to Karyn, "I think I've got him warmed up for you, he's going to absolutely ravish you later."

"He'd better," Karyn said with a smirk, "but the night is young, and I haven't had my lapdance yet."

As Jessica finished, Karyn placed a large tip into the sexy redhead's g-string. "Thanks sweety, you were great."

Jessica whispered to Karyn, "he has a nice big cock under there, I really was turned on. If Jane wasn't so strict....." her voice trailed off as she headed down the hall.

Jane collected the pair and they headed back to the table for a drink. "So Karyn, how about you, do you know who you want for your private dance?" Jane inquired.

"Yes, but I'm not sure if it's OK," Karyn answered. "I want you."

Jane smiled, Joe thought that she wasn't surprised by Karyn's request. "Well, it's been a couple of years, but how could I turn down such a sexy woman?"

Jane led the pair to a different back room, somewhat larger than the first. "I need to get ready, be back soon."

Once the door closed, Karyn slipped out of her thong before sitting on the large couch. "This thing is soaked, throw it in my bag please."

Joe made a show of sniffing the panties before placing them in his shirt pocket. "Mmmmmm."

Before long, Jane arrived in a long black gown. As soon as she closed the door, she dropped the gown, she was just in a sexy sheer black bra and panty set. She put on slower music and began a longer, more seductive dance. Jane was dancing close to Karyn, running her hands down Karyn's arms, sides, and her back. When she stroked Karyn's back, her tits were right in front of Karyn's face. Joe could see it was having an effect on his wife.

After some long teasing, Jane gave Karyn some soft kisses on her shoulders and along her neck. As she distracted Karyn with the kisses, she removed her bra and let it drop. When she stood back up, Karyn's eyes lit up as the now bare breasts were revealed in their glory. They were firm with large areolas and nipples. The nipples stood out straight and hard, as thick as Joe's middle finger. Karyn was squirming.

"Wanna taste?" Jane asked Karyn.

Karyn nodded. She took one of the huge nipples into her mouth, swirling her tongue around it before flicking it quickly and switching to the other. She did this several times before Jane backed out and resumed her dance, this time, getting down onto her knees in front of Karyn. As she danced close, Jane would run one hand up one of Karyn's legs before switching. She did this several times before Joe realized that she was pushing Karyn's dress up slightly with each move. This was making Karyn squirm more which had the effect of pushing the skirt even further up her legs.

Jane stood and pulled Karyn up with her. Quickly, Jane ran her hands up the back of Karyn's legs all the way to her ass. "Oh! Naughty, naughty! No panties?"

Karyn giggled and looked at her husband. Jane turned to see Joe twirling Karyn's wet panties on his finger.

Jane eased Karyn back to the seat, holding up the dress. Once Karyn was seated, Jane got on her knees, stroking Karyn's legs. "Fuck, its my club, if anyone can break the rules, its me!" She declared as she spread Karyn's legs with her hands and dove down into her new friend's freshly shaved, swollen, wet pussy.

Karyn gasped as Jane's tongue began working immediately. It was as if Jane was a hungry animal finding its first meal in weeks. After being worked up so long, it took very little time for Karyn to cum, her body shaking uncontrollably. Jane smiled as she looked up at Karyn's face contorted in orgasmic bliss and increased her efforts. Soon, Karyn was rolling from one orgasm to the next with barely any time in between until Karyn could take no more and she pushed Jane's head away.

Karyn grabbed Jane by the chin and brought her up for a long passionate kiss. Karyn was turned on by the taste of her own pussy on Jane's sweet tongue. "May I return the favor?" She asked.

"Unfortunately no, it's nearly time for the second seating and I have to get dressed." Jane answered while gathering her clothes. "I must say that I did not see my day looking like this, lucky for me Ashley called in!"

As she went to leave, Joe went to pay her for the dance. "I think we're the lucky ones."

"No, there's no charge. I haven't had such fun in years. Be well, stop by if you're ever in these parts again." Jane said as she disappeared to her office.

After departing, Joe drove back to the hotel. After parking, the pair made out like teenagers, both worked up beyond their breaking point, they just needed to fuck. The couple held hands, practically running into the hotel, across the lobby and to the elevator.

Joe was happy no one else got on the elevator. Since they were headed up to the 10th floor, it was unlikely anyone else would get on with them. As soon as the doors closed, Joe pulled Karyn close, kissing her deeply. His hands ran up her legs and skirt, grabbing her ass and pulling her close.

Joe worked his fingers to Karyn's dripping wet lips, engorged from her session with Jane. She was obviously worked up and ready for more. Still making out with his smoking hot wife, Joe inserted two fingers. There was no need for preliminaries. They easily slipped in deep from Karyn's lubrication. Joe began to finger her hard and fast. With his free hand, he pulled up the hem of her dress exposing her ass completely. He wanted to fuck her, but knew he didn't have time in the short elevator ride.

Karyn soon rewarded Joe with a hard, squirting, orgasm. He caught as much of her fluid as possible and lapped it up from his hand. He held Karyn, legs still wobbly from her powerful release. Just before the door opened, he pulled the dress back down to cover her quivering ass. The smell of their sex permeated the elevator as they stepped out to find their room.

Just outside the door, Karyn grabbed Joe by the wrists, pushed him against the wall and kissed him hard. "I have a surprise for you. When we get inside, undress and sit on the chair next to the bed," she directed.

The door barely had closed before Joe had completely stripped and sat in the chair as Karyn instructed. Just as quickly, Karyn gently tied him up by the wrists and ankles. "Be right back lover boy," blowing a kiss as she slipped into the bathroom.

Joe didn't know what to expect, but his excitement was evident. His cock was so hard it hurt. He just wanted to stroke it while he waited, but his restraints were too short. As Karyn stepped back into the room, dimming the lights, his cock twitched again, getting even harder, if that were possible.

Karyn had changed into a vinyl teddy. She had sheer thigh highs and elbow length matching gloves to compliment the look, a vinyl choker completed the outfit. Karyn noticed Joe's twitching cock and said, "poor thing, that looks like it wants attention."

"More like NEEDS attention," Joe corrected.

"All in good time lover," she smirked with a wink.

The look was enough to make Joe groan in frustration and get all the more excited at the same time. Heavy pre-cum was oozing from his engorged member.

Karyn started a song on her phone and began to dance. She was using the moves she had seen on stage and in the private room at the supper club. As she danced, she unzipped the front of her teddy revealing just some cleavage. Joe watched as her tits swayed and bounced tantalizingly close to his face. For the first time, Joe pulled against his restraints to try to touch them, to lick them, but he wasn't able to move more than a few inches.

Karyn's dance got closer and closer to Joe in his chair. As she spun, Joe could see that the teddy was crotch-less. Her perfectly shaved pussy was glistening with her juices showing that her excitement was building once again.

Karyn transitioned from her provocative dance to the moves she learned in the private room. Her lap dance didn't have the same restrictions Jessica needed to follow at the club. After making some of the moves Jessica and Jane had shown her, Karyn sat on Joe's lap and positioned his cock across her slippery slit. She did not insert it, rather she slid her wetness back and forth across the top side of Joe's raging pole. It was nearly enough to finish Joe in his overly excited state and he groaned loudly.

Realizing Joe was close, Karyn unmounted her bull. She then stuck a large black dildo to the headboard of the bed, just a foot or so from Joe's head. Getting on all fours, she backed her ass and slowly mounted the thick toy. Joe could see the fake cock separate Karyn's lips and slowly disappear into her sweet, juicy pussy. Karyn whimpered as she took her favorite toy cock fully. Once impaled, she stopped for a moment, wagged her ass for Joe, then began fucking herself.

Karyn was as worked up as Joe. The dildo filled her completely and her body was reacting quickly. She fucked herself as hard and fast as she could. Almost unconsciously, she unzipped her sexy lingerie further, allowing her tits to fall free. Joe watched as they swayed with each stroke. Karyn grabbed her wand and stuck it directly onto her clit. She exploded almost instantaneously. Her entire body shook as waves of orgasms rolled through Karyn's core. She bit her lip to keep from screaming in the hotel room. As she slipped off the big cock, a gush of her nectar poured from her well used cunt.

As he watched, Joe nearly came without being touched. Now that Karyn had finished, he was desperate for release, any release. If he could just reach his cock, he would pound it himself. To his delight, Karyn turned towards him, "I can tell by the precum flowing from you that you enjoyed the show. Ready for your turn?"

"That was so fucking hot honey, but I'm desperate over here," was his reply.

Feeling bad for her husband, Karyn moved to the chair and dropped to her knees. She took Joe's raging member in her glove covered hands. Joe enjoyed the feeling the sheer material provided along his sensitive skin. Karyn started slowly stroking with one hand while the other cupped and gently squeezed his balls. They both knew Joe wouldn't last long.

Karyn added her mouth to the sensations she was giving Joe. She continued to stroke with her hand while she bobbed up and down on the swelling cock. When she swirled her tongue across the tip, Joe grunted and released the first of several big loads into her mouth. The volume overwhelmed her and cum began slipping out of her lips, down his shaft, across her gloves and coating Joe's balls. This was visually stunning to Joe and kept his level of excitement high, despite his release.

Karyn stood up, but continued to play with Joe in her gloved hands, stroking and playing with his balls. Joe remained painfully hard as she worked his cock, the day's activities fueling his excitement. Karyn turned, facing away from Joe and lowered herself onto the throbbing, cum covered, shaft.

This was not a time to tease, once Karyn accepted her lover's hard pole fully, she began to ride him quickly. Her pussy was still slick with her juices. It felt like an inferno to Joe as it wrapped his cock in its depths. This fuck was for Joe, but after so much stimulation, Karyn's body was reacting to the pounding it was giving. Soon, Karyn was once again cumming hard. As she did, contractions pulsated through her sugar walls, squeezing Joe's shaft tightly. Joe yelled out in a loud roar as he emptied his balls into Karyn's cavern, his balls seemingly squeezing harder to find remnants of cum hidden deep in his sack. As the pair finished, Karyn leaned back and deeply kissed her lover. As they rested, Joe slipped from within her and a pool of cum seeped out onto his cock and balls.

Noticing, Karyn got back on her knees to clean up the mixture of fluids, licking up every last drop. Untying Joe, the pair crawled into bed and drifted into a sweet sleep, their bodies completely spent.

12