The Robertson's Sissy Ch. 08

Story Info
Things get back normal with one minor hiccup.
7.7k words
4.59
19.5k
15
0

Part 8 of the 20 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 07/24/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Clite69
Clite69
299 Followers

**A quick note. The chapters of this story can fall into mutiple categories, group sex, reluctance/nonconsent and transgender/crossdresser. If any of these are not your taste than this story may not be for you.**

*

I woke the next morning without a care in the world. This was the first morning since all this started that I didn’t wake up in a panic. I laid in bed and enjoyed the feeling of calmly waking up as the sun peered through the window. I rolled over to snuggle up with Lela but was surprised that she wasn’t there. Chuck was still away on business and would be gone the next two days, so it was just Lela and I.

As I laid there I noticed the amazing smell of something cooking and knew Lela was up making breakfast. I didn’t want to leave the comfort of bed but being there wasn’t fun without her. I slowly got up, put my shorts on and quietly made my way to the kitchen. There was Lela in her little white bathrobe, her back turned and cooking breakfast for us. I snuck up behind her, grabbed her by her waist causing her to jump.

“You scared the shit out of me!” she laughingly shouted while playfully hitting me with a spatula.

I held her from behind, kissing her neck and peering over her shoulder, “Smells good, what are you cooking?”

“Bacon and eggs, go take a seat.”

I didn’t want to let go of her but made my way to the kitchen table which was already set for the two of us. I was happy and could tell she was too. She kept looking back, smiling as she cooked. This is what she wanted. She wanted someone to love between the raunchy sex and I enjoyed being that person. She finished up cooking, carrying both plates of food to the table. There we sat, chatting while I hungrily ate. She was a good cook and after the long night I could have eaten all day.

I complimented her and joked, “That was great. What else are you cooking? I’m hungry.”

The grin on her face grew as she stood up and walked over to me. She scooted herself between myself and the table, slightly sitting on it.

“I don’t plan on cooking anything else but I have something else you can eat if you’re still hungry,” she seductively said as she allowed her robe to slide open.

She wasn’t wearing anything underneath and her tender pussy was now staring me in the face. I took a moment to admire the site of this amazing woman but she wasn’t waiting. She slid her hand across her smooth tan body and down between her legs. I sat back and watched as she began playing with herself, rubbing her pussy in soft small circles.

I wanted to dive face first into this magnificent cougar but was enjoying the show too much. She started rubbing harder as her head tilted back, her moans slowly grew louder. I eagerly watched as her pussy began to glisten with the moisture of her labor and I needed a taste. She gently inserted two fingers inside, fingering herself while biting her lip as she stared down at me. She was so hot, her eyes burned with desire as she removed her fingers from her warm wet hole.

She brought her wet fingers to my lips, “Still hungry my love?”

She pushed them into my mouth as I sucked them clean. She tasted so good, so clean, so sweet. I could taste this woman all day.

“Dessert always tastes better than the main course,” she whispered and I couldn’t hold back any longer.

I leaned in and gently blew on her now wet pussy, teasing her as I slid my hands up and her smooth thick thighs. She ran her fingers through my hair as I leaned in for the first taste. I felt the warmth of her sweetness on my lips as they closed the distance. Lela immediately sighed at my tongue’s first contact as I gave her one slow long lick. I licked the entirety of her pussy, lapping up as much of her as I could before gently flicking her clit.

She fell back on the table allowing her robe to fall open. I placed her smooth sexy legs over my shoulders, entrapping my head between her gloriously thick thighs. Her back arched up off the table as I sucked on her sensitive clit, her large breasts sticking up at the ceiling.

“Finger me as you eat me babe,” she begged as her hands ran down her body.

She played with her breasts as I honored her request, sucking on two fingers before inserting them deep inside. She was so warm and slick as my fingers rubbed her sensitive insides. I fingered her as I licked and sucked on her clit, looking up at the mature beauty lose herself in pleasure. Her nipples were so hard, pointing straight up as she ran her fingers over them. I have never seen them so erect and they begged to be sucked. As much as I wanted to, I was trapped between two luscious thighs with a job to finish.

My fingers massaged her insides as I search for her g-spot. Facing my palm upwards I found it, gently stroking it as my mouth continued the assault on her clit. I applied more pressure as her moans grew louder, encouraging me to press harder and harder. The sensations became too much for her as she quickly sat up, holding my face against her.

“Don’t stop Matt, finger fuck me harder,” she begged as her moans became constant.

I gave one final press while feverishly rubbing her little internal button in quick circles. Her thighs clenched tightly closed, trapping my head in place as she began to cum. Her body shuddered as her pussy coated my fingers in her fluid. I loved when this woman came, the entire world stopped as she lost all control of herself. I removed my fingers and licked up as much as I could, cleaning her sweet pussy with my tongue.

I was barely able to finish before she slid off the table, straddling my lap. She grabbed my hand, bringing it to her face before sucking my cum covered fingers clean. God this woman was fantastic. No girl my age did anything like this in such a sexy and seductive manner. My fingers slipped from her mouth as she kissed my lips.

“I love the taste of my cum on my lover’s lips,” she giggled.

This woman oozed sex appeal and she had me reeling for more. Her extra erect nipples were now staring me in the face, I couldn’t wait anymore. I strongly gripped her firm breasts before taking the first nipple into my mouth. It was rock hard telling me to get rough with it. I sucked it aggressively, biting it as I rubbed my tongue over it. Lela screamed as I did the same to the other nipple before pushing me off.

“Damn babe, I wasn’t expecting you to get so rough,” she laughed while getting up.

I guess I was rougher than she liked, “I’ll take care of the dishes,” I stated while getting up, figuring she was done with me.

She grabbed my hand, pulling me towards the bedroom, “Fuck the dishes, they can wait. I haven’t tasted enough of you this morning. It’s my turn to get rough with you.”

Like a puppy dog I followed as she lead me to the bathroom. She turned the shower on before dropping her robe completely. She fell to her knees before me, yanking at my shorts until they fell, freeing my already hard cock.

With her hands on my waist she took me into her mouth. My head fell back as she worked me with her warm mouth. The no hands blowjob was amazing as Lela showed off her skills, working me with her tongue and lips. She sucked hard on my head before plunging down and taking me into her throat. She took my full length, holding in place as her throat muscles massaged every inch of me.

I slowly began thrusting into her throat, gently face fucking her deep until she struggled to breath. At the end of her limit she pushed off me, catching her breath as drool hung from her chin.

“Let’s go in the shower sweetheart. This is gonna get messy,” she smiled while catching her breath.

Inside the warm shower she didn’t hesitate to squat down and resume her skillful blowjob.

“Fuck my face Matt,” she demanded before taking a deep breath and plunging back down.

I held her chin with one hand and her wet hair in a ponytail with the other. I began thrusting into her throat as the shower filled with gurgling noises. I was fucking her mouth so hard that my wet balls started slapping against her saliva covered chin. Each time she pulled off to catch her breath a long strand of salvia hung from the head of my cock back into her mouth. Last night’s makeup ran down her face as she teared from the fierce face fucking.

She now introduced her hands as she took back control. Stroking me with both hands as she spit all over it. She stroked me so hard and fast, lashing at my cock head with her tongue.

“Cum for me baby,” she begged.

I wasn’t ready yet so she stepped up her mouth game along with her dirty talk.

“I want it so bad! Cum in my throat!” She demanded before releasing a massive wad of spit on my cock.

She wasn’t kidding about this getting messy. She started giving me a sloppy blowjob in the past but nothing like this. It was so dirty but so hot. She stroked me as she looked up, giving me her sexy innocent stare.

“Please feed me baby.”

She knew that look always got me and made me weak. As usual it was too much for me and I felt my balls rise. Before I could warn her she plunged down a final time. Taking me into her throat, sucking me with little bobs of her head. Like a little whore she moaned and hummed. The vibrations were too much as my cock released into her throat. She kept me there the whole time, occasionally trying to swallow with her throat muscles clenching down each time. Her moans slowed with my orgasm until she milked me for every drop.

She pulled me from her throat as she caught her breath with a smile. I could do nothing but stare at this amazing woman as she stood up and kissed me.

“Thank you baby. As you can see there is a lot I can do that I haven’t shown you yet,” she giggled as we cleaned each other up.

This woman was amazing and had me in the palm of her hands. She was loving, caring and in charge. Maybe it was because I was a young inexperienced man who grew up in a town full of prude rich girls. Either way, she was beyond hot and her dirty nympho nature swallowed me alive. Once you look past her semi psychotic and controlling emotional issues, she was perfect.

We finished our shower and got dressed. I went back to the kitchen and cleaned up as Lela snuck up behind me as I did earlier to her.

“I’m going out to pick up a few things,” she said as she kissed my cheek.

I didn’t want her to leave me so I offered, “Wait for me to finish. I’ll come with you.”

“As much as I’d love to have some fun along the way, I’ll be quicker by myself. Plus, you got some work to do here.”

“What kind of work?” I asked.

She stopped at the door, “Work out and tan a bit. I want to eat sexy my little girl alive tonight.”

I got excited though I didn’t want her to leave me alone in this big house. I just came a few minutes earlier but the thought of her dressing me up and having her way with me got me hard again. I finished the dishes and hit the gym. I decided to run off the big breakfast on the treadmill as I watched TV.

“This life isn’t so bad,” I thought to myself.

As long as I didn’t test her or lie she could treat me well. I used to feel degraded when she would dress me up in lingerie but Now I embraced it and love it. Honestly, I couldn’t wait for her to get back.

I finished up a few miles and decided to sit out by the pool while the sun was at its hottest. This time I used some sunscreen. I wasn’t about to get burnt knowing Lela might get rough with me later. I almost forgot, Lela didn’t want tanlines on me so I stripped off my shorts, laying naked in the hot sun. It was warm and felt good though I felt weird being so exposed outside. I laid there, listening to music and enjoying my new life.

Being alone with Lela recently caused me to forget about Chuck who would still be away for two more nights. I had no physical attraction to a man though I found myself thinking of his cock. The perfect piece of meat and the thick load it gave got my mouth watering. Deep down I couldn’t wait to blow him as soon as he got home. The thought of me on my knees dressed like a little whore got me hard again. I wanted to jerk off right there but knew Lela would want the biggest load I could give her later.

Thankfully the landscapers didn’t show up today or else they would have gotten a full glimpse of me. I laughed at that thought, deciding I had enough sun and time outside for the day. I went back inside not bothering to put my shorts on, walking naked through the big cool house.

“What do I do now?” I thought.

I felt a bit tired but didn’t feel like showering up to go into bed. I settled on relaxing in the hot tub where I could put my head back and relax. I sat there naked in the warm water for some time. I laid my head back, closing my eyes and thinking more about everything.

I realized why Lela was so driven to find someone like me. Not only was she a nympho and emotionally scarred but being in this house alone wasn’t much fun. Don’t get me wrong, this house had everything but being by myself made me feel so small and alone. But now she had me, someone to turn into her sick little sex slave. Someone to love emotionally as well as having some company as Chuck worked constantly. As much as I fought it at first, I was loving it.

“Speak of the devil,” I thought as Lela finally come through the door.

She carried a few bags from her little shopping spree before seeing me in the hot tub. She smiled before disappearing into the bedroom. As much as I wanted to see her I didn’t want to get up. The warmth and comfort of the hot tub had me so relaxed, I felt glued to my seat.

Luckily I didn’t have to move. Lela returned from the bedroom wearing the same metallic gold bikini she wore the night she seduced Jenna. She came into the pool area, stopping at the mini bar to make us a drink. Man, she looked so good. The gold blending against her bronze skin and the tight fit left little to the imagination. Once again my young and easily excited cock got hard.

“You look mighty comfortable. Mind if I join?” She asked with a smile and holding two drinks in her hands.

I didn’t say a word, just smiled back as she stepped in and slid her way over to me. She handed me a glass of scotch before putting her hand around me, snuggling up to me.

“Oh I see someone missed me,” she laughed noticing my cock already hard and waiting for her.

I guess I couldn’t hide it being naked but I didn’t care, I wanted her.

She snuggled back up to me while sipping her wine, “As much as I want to jump on it right now, you’re gonna need your energy later.”

I was slightly disappointed that I couldn’t fuck her right there. Though I was excited for whatever she planned to do to me later.

“Oh and what do you have in mind for me tonight?” I asked.

She didn’t answer immediately. Instead she just stared at me while playing with me hair.

She left me hanging, “Oh my little girl will find out.”

She moved and shifted herself between my legs. My now semi hard cock pressed against her as she laid back against me. I held her close to me as we relaxed together. We sat quietly as I held her, watching her sip her wine while I started drifting off.

I almost fell asleep with her but her movement woke me up back up. She stepped out and went back to the mini bar refilling our drinks.

“Lets have some fun,” she smiled while holding up the glasses.

She made her way back to me and straddled my lap as we joked and laughed. Normally her on top would be her signature move of closing the deal of seduction but this time she just sat sipping her wine as we kissed and talked. Her face glowed with happiness, smiling and laughing at everything.

This is what she really wanted. The crazy controlling sex and company were just an added benefit to her emotional needs. She could seduce anyone she wanted but finding that one person to be with that satisfied all her needs was difficult to find. Chuck sure as hell wasn’t going to give it to her and their little swingers group wasn’t steady. Though they were very close I felt she only stayed with him for the money and to help him keep his image. They were a power couple for sure but were on a completely different wavelength. Looked like I was going to be in this for the long haul and I wanted it.

She was drinking fairly heavily and I knew tonight was going to be a long one. The more she drank the more relaxed she got, kissing me more as the alcohol kicked in. She was fun and more beautiful than ever and my cock started getting hard again. Hey, I was young and easily excited so it wasn’t a surprise this woman could do this to me.

“Babe! Are you hard again?” She laughed as I poked her with my stiff member.

I wanted her so bad, “Yes, it’s all your fault too,” I teased.

“Well I’m going to make you wait even longer now!” she joked while putting her arms around me.

Her luscious wet breasts now stared me in the face and I needed to dive face first into her magnificent cleavage. Every time she laughed they would jiggle and beg me to play with them. I leaned in and kissed the exposed part of her breasts before she pulled my head back.

“No no no, I said you were going to have to wait,” she teased.

She downed the last of her wine before leaning in as whispering in my ear, “And when I say something you listen. Remember, I still own you bitch.”

She licked my ear before laughing. She was having too much fun teasing me but she was right, she owned me.

“Come, lets go to the bedroom. Fill up our drinks and meet me there,” she said while pulling me up.

I made my way to the mini bar but my eyes never left her. I watched her walk away, her wet round ass swaying with each step. Her gold bikini bottom pulled into her crack, being swallowed by her perfect tan cheeks. She knew I was watching and stopped at the door. She turned and smiled before disappearing into the bedroom.

These were the two fastest drinks I have ever made and I rushed to meet her in the bedroom. Lela was there drying herself with a towel. On the bed a lingerie set already laid out for me. It was black with silky smooth satin pieces.

“I saw how much you loved the feel of mine the other day. I told you I’d get you your own,” she laughed as she grabbed her wine from me before wrapping herself in a towel.

She kissed me, “Go get dressed up and pretty. I’ll be waiting for you.”

I grabbed everything off the bed and retreated to the bathroom. I took the fastest shower of my life before getting dressed. The satin felt so good against my skin and I fought to stop my cock from getting hard again. Satin panties, silky smooth stockings and another black corset style top with satin cups which I filled with the breast forms. This was by far my favorite. I sat and did a quick makeup job but took extra time securing the wig, tonight might get rough.

I thought I did a quick job but returned to find the magnificent cougar asleep on the bed. She had gotten herself ready as well and I took a minute to enjoy the site. She had her back turned to me, her big round ass sticking out. She wore a pair of black stockings and garter belt with purple lace panties and bra. As much as I wanted to jump her I couldn’t take it to wake the sleeping beauty. I crawled into bed behind her and held her tight, spooning her warm little body.

She started rubbing her ass against my groin, the soft silky satin rubbed against my smooth hairless cock. She wasn’t really asleep, she was just fucking with me. She started laughing as she rolled over and climbed on top of me. Grabbing her wine glass and drinking more as she straddled my panty covered waist. She was extra bubbly when she was drunk and this time was no exception.

“You look so pretty,” she said while caressing my face, “I took the liberty of refilling our drinks while you were gone.”

She didn’t need anymore to drink so I sat up and grabbed her glass. I started kissing her to distract her while putting it down on the nightstand. She grabbed me with a deep kiss while grinding her hips and the satin panties on my cock. Immediately I was hard but she wasn’t done teasing me yet.

Clite69
Clite69
299 Followers