The Robertson's Sissy Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

“I think I’m going to make you wait longer. Lets get some food! I’m starving!” She laughed as she loved keeping me on edge.

Food was the last thing on my mind but what Lela wanted she got. She climbed off the bed retrieving the wine I tried so hard to get from her, downing the last few sips. I wanted to eat quickly so I could get her back into bed so I quickly moved towards the kitchen.

“Babe, you can’t go out like that!” She laughed.

I got slightly pissed, “You want to go out? Lela I just got all dressed up and now you want me to change again?”

“Yes I want to go out and order something. No I don’t want you to change.”

“Lela, I’m not going out like this!” I protested.

She disappeared into the closet, coming out with two of her tight and extra short cocktail dresses.

“Just pull this over you. Relax you’re gonna stay in the car. It’s dark out, no one will see you.”

I took it from her all pissed off. I grabbed a pair of black heels and slipped them on before sliding the dress over my head and down my body. It was tight but felt great and in the mirror I looked hot. The corset gave me some curves and a booty while my breasts looked big and firm.

“God you look so hot. I can’t wait to come back and fuck that sweet little ass all night,” she giggled as she pinched my butt, “Come on I’m driving.”

“Ummmm no you’re not Lela. You had a lot more to drink than me,” I protested.

“Ummmm yes I am,” she said as she looked me in the face while playing with my hair.

I opened my mouth to tell her ‘no’ but she cut me off, “You’re such a pretty bitch. Everything had been so perfect all day. I started thinking you were perfect but now your starting to test me. Remember what happened last time? I suggest you remember your role here.”

I saw the evil fire in her eyes. The same fire I saw a few nights earlier when her and Jenna basically raped me.

She leaned in and kissed me on the cheek before whispering, “Remember slut, I still and always will own you.”

This was the Lela I feared and I wasn’t about to go down this path with her again.

“Ok babe, lets go,” I reluctantly gave in.

Like a light switched she changed back to the loving bubbly Lela I loved, “See! You’re learning quick! Come babe!”

She held my hand as she dragged me out to the driveway. I hadn’t yet mastered walking in heels and struggled to keep up on the gravel driveway. The cool air felt good against my skin, a cool breeze blowing up my dress. I sat in the passenger seat as she started up her car and pulled down the driveway.

“Lets get some chinese, it’s not too far away.”

She turned out of her street and onto the main road. The chinese place wasn’t far away so I wasn’t too concerned about the small amount of swerving she did while driving down the fairly straight road. I just really wanted to get back. I felt weird being dressed like this outside and I was beyond horny from her teasing me.

My heart sank when I noticed the blue flashing lights behind us and immediately knew we were fucked. I could tell Lela knew too as the smile on her face was instantly replaced by fear. She pulled over and I was disappointed when the cop didn’t pass us.

“Shit! Want to see how a hot woman like me can get out of a ticket?” She laughed while pulling her dress down, her tits basically falling out.

I watched nervously as the police officer approached the car. He was a tall but skinny middle age man and he approached her window with caution.

“License and registration please,” He asked in a deep voice.

Lela passed over her paperwork while rubbing the top of her breast with her free hand. She played with her hair in a flirty way as the officer looked everything over.

“Ma’am, the reason I pulled you over is because you failed to stay in your lane and were swerving. Have you been drinking tonight?” The cop asked while shining his flashlight in her face.

“No officer, not tonight I haven’t,” Lela responded while still playing with her hair, trying to look as sexy as possible.

“Don’t lie ma’am. I can smell the alcohol from here. Please step out of the vehicle.”

“Maybe there is something we can work out here sir?” Lela said as she squeezed her arms together, pushing her large breasts out even more.

The officer didn’t even look, “Out of the car ma’am,” he ordered in a stern manner.

It was at this point I knew she was in trouble and I started to panic. I watched helplessly as Lela got out and failed each sobriety test. I couldn’t hear anything being said but I knew Lela was under arrest when she bent over the hood with her hands behind her back. The officer handcuffed her as she stared at me. She was embarrassed and disappointed. My heart broke for her, I needed to help but couldn’t.

I watched as Lela was taken back to the officer’s car and placed in the backseat. He couldn’t take her away from me, I needed her. I thought about the cop and how he didn’t even bother to stare at her massive cleavage. When she bent over the hood he didn’t even check out her perfect ass which was basically hanging out the bottom of her dress. Even a happily married and dedicated officer would have at least taken a look at this magnificent woman, but he didn’t.

“Did he like guys?” I thought.

The officer began to make his way back to me as I quickly decided to find out. I don’t care if I get in trouble or embarrass myself, he couldn’t take her away from me! I pulled my dress up as far as I could, exposing my black satin panties. I shifted my cock making a very noticeable bulge just in time as his face appeared in the window.

“Miss, your friend is under arrest for driving under the influence. Have you been drinking too or are you able to drive this car home?” He asked not even noticing my panties or bulge.

“No officer, I can drive. Sir is there anything I can do to help?” My slightly manly voice was a shock to him as he started, looking me over more carefully. He scanned down my body before noticing the bulge in my panties. There was a quick but subtle grin on his face and I knew I had a shot.

“I do mean anything officer,” I said while turning to him and spreading my legs further.

“Sir, I mean Miss, you know bribing an officer is illegal in this state? Your friend here is in some trouble.”

“I know she is, which is why I’ll make sure to be very generous for helping. Please, you can’t take her away from me,” I pleaded.

He looked me over one last time with a grin, “And what do you have in mind Miss?”

I gave my final answer to him as seductively as possible while spreading my legs and rubbing my bulge, “Like I said officer. . .anything.”

“Step out of the car Miss.”

I didn’t question the officer and stepped out, walking around the front of Lela’s car. The officer bent me over the hood and slowly frisked me. He started at my ankles and worked his way up my stocking covered legs to the bottom of my dress. He put one hand on the back of my shoulders, pinning me against the hood as his other hand moved up the bottom of my dress.

He caressed my ass before rubbing my bulge. Suddenly he grabbed my hands forcing them behind my back. I felt the cold handcuffs wrap around my wrists as I started to panic.

“I’m sorry Miss. You’re under arrest as well for bribing a police officer,” he said as the cuffs clicked and tightened.

He pulled me off the hood of Lela’s car and began walking me back to his cruiser. He must not have liked me and now I was in trouble too. I walked back to his patrol car with my head down in shame. He opened the back passenger door and assisted me inside where Lela was sobbing.

“I’m so fucking sorry Matt,” Lela struggled to mumble through her crying.

I didn’t say anything, I was pissed at her for not listening and getting us in this mess. I just put my head down on the cage barrier in front of me. The cop pulled back onto the road as we drove in complete silence except for Lela’s drunk crying. At one point she scooted over and tried resting her head on my shoulder but I wasn’t in the mood.

I shook my shoulder to get her off me eliciting a louder cry from her. I should have just sucked it up and allowed her to rest her head on me but now I had to listen to drunken woman cry. The officer was right, I could smell the alcohol coming off her too and it made the ride much more unpleasant.

The silence was broken by Lela asking, “Where are you going?”

I looked up to see the officer turn down a remote side ride and she was right. Where the hell was this guy going? I knew this road well as we used to drive here and smoke weed due to the few houses and quiet dead end. He never answered her but instead kept driving until parking the car at the end of the road.

He got out and walked around the back of the car and I realized what was going on. He opened the door where I was sitting and pulled me out, forcing me down. I couldn’t kneel on the hard pavement so I had to squat while trying my best to stay balanced on my heels.

“Babe. No. Don’t do this,” Lela begged as the officer unbuckled his pants.

It was too late and I couldn’t turn back now. I was getting us out of this mess. It was dark out but thanks to the light from the car I was able to watch the officer stroke his cock in front of me. His cock was different, he was uncut and I watched as the foreskin pulled over his cock head with each stroke.

I felt his hand on the back of my head as he pulled me to his still mostly limp cock. I opened my mouth and accepted him causing a loud sign to escape him. He was soft but felt different. I wasn’t used to him and though he was better than the rubber cocks I was sucking, I still preferred Chuck.

With my hands behind my back I skillfully sucked him as he pulled my hair up into a ponytail. His cock grew quickly in my mouth. He wasn’t long but was very thick. All was good until I lost my balance and fell to my knees. The payment hurt like hell and I struggled to adjust myself in some sort of comfortable position.

The crying and drunken Lela slurred, “Help him up you prick.”

The officer didn’t like her comment and let her know it.

“Shut up and sit there and watch. If you take your eyes off us at anytime then we are doing it all over again. This is what happens when you break the law in my town,” The officer quietly yet sternly told her.

Lela just sat watching as my head bobbed up and down and his thick cock. I closed my eyes and tried to enjoy it. It had been awhile since I got to blow Chuck and I began to enjoy it. The only sounds of the night were my quiet slurping and Lela’s sniffling and sobbing. I hated hearing her. Not only was it annoying to listen to but it hurt. I was mad but I loved her and hated seeing her such a wreck.

I tried moaning to show her I was enjoying it in an attempt to lighten her up and it worked. Unfortunately it also encouraged the officer who started face fucking me. I normally didn’t mind it but he was so thick that I struggled to take himdeep. I just sat there gagging as the officer held my ponytail and thrusted into my mouth. My moans were enough to quiet Lela until the cops started taunting her.

He laughed, “Do you like watching me abuse her pretty little mouth?”

Lela started sobbing again and it pissed me off.

“Shut the fuck up and leave her alone,” I told him in between his cock getting shoved in my mouth.

He didn’t say anything back, instead he pulled me up to my feet. He pushed me back to the car and pushed my head in, bending me over the seat. Lela was now pushed up against the door, watching me as I put my face down. I wanted to enjoy this but I didn’t want to see her face anymore.

“I think it’s time to step it up a bit,” He said before ripping my panties.

Lela just bought me them and I loved them. I was pissed but knew I just had to get this over with. Honestly, deep down I kind of enjoyed it. I laid face down in the seat, handcuffed with the officer groping my ass and spanking me. It felt so hot and dirty but the drunken crying from Lela was ruining it. I felt a wad spit drop on my hole and I knew what was coming.

The officer pulled my head up so Lela could see my face as he pushed inside me. I pushed out like Lela taught me and tried keeping a pleasure filled face as my anus finally surrendered to him. I moaned loudly though it really hurt like hell. He was really thick and spit wasn’t the best lube. I wanted it though and kept moaning as he pushed in as deep as he could.

He picked up the pace as I kept moaning, my pain quickly turning to pleasure. I felt so hot and dirty being completely vulnerable to whatever he wanted. My moans that were meant to calm Lela had an unintended effect on her. She was quiet and a sloppy tearful mess but the look in her eyes I knew very well. She was turned on and her lust started taking control of her.

She scooted forward to me as I laid there getting fucked before spreading her legs. Her pussy was right there ready to be licked though it was guarded by her purple lace panties. I tired anyway, licking her through them and trying to bite them so I could pull them down. Lela’s crying turned to soft moaning as the officer laughed at me struggled to eat her.

He offered her, “You want some dick too sweetheart?”

I didn’t want his filthy cock near her and let him know it, “You’re not touching her. I’ll take it as hard as you want to give it.”

I wiggled my ass at him to keep him interested.

“Don’t worry slut. You’re gonna get just that,” he told me as he smacked my ass.

Honestly, I wanted his cock to stay in me and continued to struggle with her panties. I felt him lean over and thought I was about to lose him as he pulled her panties down.

“I’ll fucking help you. This is pathetic to watch.”

He may have thought he was punishing me but this was exactly what I wanted. I was getting fucked while eating my latina lover and she never tasted so good. Lela liked getting rough when she was drunk but she was limited while being handcuffed. Instead she started grinding her pussy against my face and tongue as she cooed.

The officer started pumping into me fast as his cock split me. I didn’t know what end to focus on, the cock railing me from behind or the pussy in my face.

After all this I just wanted her to cum and have some pleasure from it so I began licking her hard as her breathing intensified. I ate her like there was no tomorrow but couldn’t seen to get her off. I grew frustrated as the officer began fucking me so hard that my head wouldn’t stay still. I tired my best to finish her but my focus was now on he intense fucking I was receiving.

The officer gripped my garter and banged me as hard as he could. Unfortunately he ripped my garterbelt in the process but I felt he may be coming to an end. It felt great but the pleasure became mixed with discomfort as the spit he used as lube quickly ran dry. I abandoned the sweet pussy in front of me and buried my face in the seat. I focused on the pleasure as I moaned and whined while he thumped me into the seat with each powerful thrust. He fucked me so hard that my heels fell off me onto the ground.

I wanted to cum so back but it wasn’t going to happen. My hard cock which was now sandwiched between the seat and myself would have to wait. I just laid there silent and took it while not moving. Lela must have taken this the wrong way as I heard her start sobbing again. I was about to moan again to show her I was ok but the officer finished before I could. He pulled me from the car and down to my knees again as he stroked off in my face.

I was handcuffed and could only open my mouth and close my eyes when I felt the warm splash of cum on my face. Squirt after squirt of cum soaked me and I loved every second of it. I felt him finish up as I sat there disappointed that barely any of it made it in my mouth. With my handcuffs I couldn’t do anything but sit with a cum filled face as he put me back into the car.

Lela was fucking crying again as the officer started the car and drove away. I enjoyed most of the encounter except for Lela’s drunk sobbing as well as my inability to do anything about all the cum on me. I struggled to get my heels on as we pulled up to Lela’s Mercedes. The officer removed us from the back and walked us to her car. The summer breeze made the cum on my face feel cold as he uncuffed both of us.

“Thanks sweetheart. Don’t let me catch you two again,” he said as he threw her panties at her before slapping my ass one final time.

I was now driving and sat in the car wiping my cum filled face clean as Lela sat in the passenger seat. Her shaky hands tried grabbing my arm as she cried and apologized.

“Not now Lela,” I snapped as I shook her off me.

I just wanted to go home and though I enjoyed most of it my lust was over and now replaced by anger. I turned the car around and drove towards the Robertson’s house. The whole ride was quiet except for the sniffling of Lela. She tried resting her head on me like she always does when I drive but I wasn’t having it. I wasn’t mad at what I had to do but more at the fact that she got us into a mess that could have been a lot worse.

We pulled up to the house and parked. I jumped out of the car and in a fury ran inside the house and into the bathroom. I knew the drunken Lela would follow me so I locked the door, I wanted to be alone and cool off. I removed my lingerie and which was destroyed. My panties and garter belt were ripped along with the knees of my stockings from the pavement. I stood there under the warm water and washed my scraped knees as my adrenaline levels lowered.

I dried up but sat there, I didn’t want to deal with her. I realized I couldn’t sit there forever and had to come out sometime. I calmed down a bit and opened the door to find her laying in bed with her back to me.

I dimmed the lights and crawled into bed thinking she may have fallen asleep. I was wrong as I heard her sniffling and quietly crying. Though she messed up I felt bad for her. I loved her and knew I wasn’t going to stay mad at her forever. Plus, if I didn’t do anything I would have to listen to her all night. I rolled over and put my arm around her to try and get her to relax.

She burst out loud as I touched her, “I’m so fucking sorry!”

I’m not sure if it was because she was still drunk or because she was hysterical but she was shaking. I pulled her over and turned her around but she was too embarrassed to look me in the face.

I rubbed her as I told her, “It’s ok. It’s over now. Relax.”

“It’s not ok. I’m sorry Matt.”

I didn’t respond. I just laid there and rubbed her until she calmed down enough to be coherent.

“I love you and I’m sorry that happened.”

She held me really tight as she pulled herself closer to me. I kissed her as her runny nose transferred to my face.

“Yuck,” I laughed as I wiped it off.

I finally elicited a laugh from her as she hit me. She knew she fucked up and there was no reason for me to rub it in her face anymore. She rested her head on my chest like she always does before talking calmly to me.

“You didn’t have to do that Matt.”

“I was going to do whatever I had to do to make sure you ended up back in bed with me tonight,” I told her.

“Chuck would kill me if he knew that I did that.”

“Well, Chuck doesn’t need to know about anything.” I assured her.

Lela squeezed me tight and continued to calm down before stating, “You took such good care of me tonight and tomorrow I plan on taking very good care of you. I’m gonna take care of you in some very special ways.”

Lela passed out quickly after that while I stayed up for a while. I was exhausted but my nerves from the night kept me up longer than I wanted. As I laid there with Lela I thought of all the nasty things she might do to me tomorrow. I had a feeling that the trouble I put myself in tonight would somehow be worth it when Lela got her hands on me in the morning. I couldn’t wait to finally wake up in the morning with a sober and grateful Lela.