The Robertson's Sissy Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The rhythmic contraction of her anus would normally push me over the edge but I wasn't ready to cum yet. Though she was done I continued to fuck her hard as Lela slithered her way out from underneath. She leaned in and whispered to Jenna.

"That's the last orgasm he will ever give you. Now lay down on your back"

Jenna flipped over onto her back as Lela pulled her blindfold down again.

"You don't get to watch him fuck you," Lela taunted.

I reinserted and held her legs up as I plowed her ass again. Her tied hands held above her head while her big creamy white breasts bounced with each thrust. Lela's eyes turned to me as she walked her way behind me, rubbing her hands up and down my lingerie.

"What's wrong babe? She can't make you cum anymore? You see Jenna, you can't do it for him anymore. Don't worry I'll help."

I watched as she seductively sucked her finger before running it down my crack. She found my hole and inserted one finger deep inside. I jumped at the intrusion, she wasn't very gentle. I pounded away at Jenna as Lela's finger found my prostate and began massaging it. Oh my god this felt so incredible.

"Fuck me Matt, Please cum inside me," Jenna begged as Lela increased the pressure.

Lela leaned in and kissed me and whispered in my ear, "Don't give her what she wants."

Jenna again begged, "Please cum inside me Matt."

Lela's finger pressed hard against my prostate pushing me into an almost instant orgasm. I quickly pulled out while still holding Jenna's thick thighs as Lela jerked my cock with her free hand. I began pumping wads of thick white cum all over the blonde beauty. My anal muscles quivered around Lela's finger as she pressed ever harder. The force on my ejaculation was intense as I cover the poor girl. Reaching her pale tits with the first few ropes before emptying the rest on her stomach.

As my orgasm subsided Lela removed her finger from my ass, still stroking me as the remainder of my load dripped on Jenna's pink little twat.

"Sorry Jenna, he doesn't listen to you anymore," Lela teased her as she wiped her finger clean.

Jenna reached her tied hands down, scooping a wad of cum and bringing it to her mouth. Lela stopped her and licked her fingers clean.

"Sorry Sweetheart, you're not worthy of tasting my man anymore."

Lela leaned down and licked Jenna's pasty pink nipples clean while I sat back catching my breath. I walked to the bathroom to clean up from the rough anal sex. I returned to find Lela finishing up licking Jenna clean while untying her hands. Now free Jenna removed her blindfold and ball gag.

"Holy shit," Jenna panted as she lay back on the pillow.

Lela got up and turned the lights off, making her way to me in the dark. She held me tight while rubbing her hands up and down my body.

"Get some sleep Sweetheart, Daddy will be home soon and I know he will want to see you."

I crawled into bed on the opposite side of Jenna while Lela crawled in the middle. She rested her head on me and whispered in my ear.

"I'm so proud of my little girl, you did great. I'm sorry though, she enjoyed that too much. I'll have to step things up a bit."

I wasn't sure what she meant by that but I didn't bother questioning. I closed my eyes and was relieved it was over. I did everything she wanted and was glad this thing with Jenna was done. I difted off to sleep exhausted from the intense yet amazing fuck.

Unfortunately, I wasn't asleep long when I woke to the bed shifting around and the sounds of moans and grunts. I rolled over and was able to make out through the darkness what was happening. Lela was on top of Jenna pounding her with the strap on. This poor girl couldn't catch a break. Through the moans Lela taunted her.

"Pipe down bitch, if you wake him this is going in your ass."

I rolled over pretending to be asleep, I didn't want Jenna's fucking to be any worse. For the next 20 minutes all I heard was Lela's hips thumping against Jenna while she quietly taunting her.

I hated her taunting but the sounds were getting me hard again. I couldn't join in so I laid there with my cock straining to be free from the extra tight panties. I drifted off thinking of Chuck coming home. I couldn't wait suck him off and savor the taste of his extra thick load. I kept thinking of him plowing me from behind and I wanted it so bad. Lela was finally done fucking Jenna and they settled down. Suddenly I saw a light flicker on and heard the door shut. Daddy was home!

I wanted to run and blow him immediately but I laid there waiting for the girls to finally pass out. As soon as enough time had passed I slipped from the bed and quietly made my way out of the room towards the kitchen. Daddy was there drinking a glass of water and he smiled as he watched me approach.

"Well here's our little girl, I heard you were a very good girl since being punished."

I didn't say a word to him. Instead I dropped to my knees and began undoing his belt.

"Well it looks like someone is happy to see me," he laughed as I took his cock into my mouth.

He tasted so good, I missed it. His cock head was velvety soft and the veins of his cock throbbed with his pulse. His musky scent pushed me into overdrive as I sucked him harder. Holding his hips I worked him with just my mouth. Sucking and twirling my tongue around his massive cock head before plunging down as deep as I could. I gagged when he first hit the back of my throat but pushed again. This time taking him deep, almost his full length though I wasn't quite there yet.

With Daddy in my throat I bounced my head up and down as my throat stretched and massaged him. I would briefly pull off to catch my breath before plunging back down and working him in my throat.

"Damn slut, Lela has been teaching you well," he moaned.

Maybe I was doing a great job or maybe it was him not being able to release in a few days but he didn't last long. That didn't bother me because I just wanted his thick creamy load. I felt him twitch and jump as he started to cum. I pulled him from my mouth, resting his cock head on my stretched out tongue as I stroked him.

It wasn't long before he gave me what I wanted, blasting a load across my tongue. It was extra thick and tasted sweet yet bitter. He kept pumping across my tongue and into my mouth as I savored every drop. He gave me more than expected, he must not have released at all while away but I took all he gave me.

I swallowed it all with a smile, god I missed sucking him. I cleaned the tip of his cock before saying my first words to him.

"Tomorrow morning you're fucking my brains out, no excuses."

I smiled as he went to his room, I felt like such a whore but I didn't care, I wanted it so bad. I got a glass of water and stood there in my sexy lingerie, sipping my water when I noticed the light turn on in Lela's room. I quickly downed my drink and placed the glass in the sink. As I approached Lela's room I heard the sounds of heavy fucking and Lela continuing to taunt Jenna about never seeing me again and to give up.

I turned the corner to see Jenna laying on her stomach with Lela straddling her thick pale thighs. Lela was pulling Jenna's ponytail while fucking her in the ass. Jenna was moaning as Lela roughly fucked her..

As hot as it was to watch I had enough of seeing Jenna like that. I just wanted to sleep and walked over to the couch, grabbing a blanket and covering myself. As much I wanted to cuddle up with Lela I just wanted some sleep. I drifted off while running my hands over my smooth lingerie covered body. Lela was right, these nighties were my new favorite.

I slept soundly for most of the night, only waking a few times to the sounds of Lela blasting Jenna like the first night they had together. I wish she would just leave her alone but I wasn't in the place to do anything. I rolled over and fell asleep for the final time that night, alone on the couch but happy with how things were going.

I woke early as the sun began to rise and shine through the window. I was hot with the blanket and pulled it off my body, laying there in my lingerie. I ran my hands up and down the fabric, playing with my breasts as my cock started getting hard. I wanted to touch myself but held back. I knew Chuck and Lela would want me as soon as they woke.

I rolled onto my stomach and closed my eyes in an attempt to fall back asleep. I didn't hear anyone approach me but felt a pair of hands running up and down my back and ass. They were big and strong hands so it must have been Daddy.

"Good morning Daddy," I giggled with my eyes still closed.

He quietly responded, "I've come to give my little girl the hard fucking she requested last night."

With my eyes still closed I got excited for him to penetrate me and playfully wiggled my ass in the air. His hands gripped my cheeks as he played with my ass. I loved these new panties, they were extremely tight up the bottom of my crack but I loved how my ass hung from the bottom as Daddy played with me.

I felt Daddy pull them down and smeer some lube on my hole as he straddled my closed legs. I popped my ass off the couch as he slid his thick cock between my ass cheeks. Slowly he began thrusting as she squeezed my ass cheeks tight around him. I laid there with my eyes still closed and thought about how great titfucking Lela was and how my ass cheeks must have felt just as good.

I decided to tease him a bit, "It's too early Daddy. Let's do this later."

I felt his hand rub up my back across my nightie as he leaned in to whisper in my ear, "You don't need to do anything. Just lay there and take it like a whore."

In the beginning I would have been completely turned off by being called a 'slut' or 'whore'. Now I couldn't be more excited to fall into my slutty submissive role and wiggled my ass a bit for him. I felt him adjust his cock and begin pressing against my hole as I pushed out. His cock head popped in as I squealed, he held himself there, allowing me to adjust.

I missed his cock but it took a bit to get used to having him inside me again. He waited though, rubbing my back and and exploring my lingerie covered body.

"Lela turned you into such a pretty bitch. Daddy is very proud of both of you."

He barely finished his sentence before pushing in deeper. Pleasure quickly took over as moans escaped my mouth while he bottomed out in my ass. I laid there quietly moaning as he slowly began thrusting inside me while gripping my hips tight.

I thought about Jenna being fucked in this same position last night by Lela. The only difference was that I enjoyed every minute of it. I loved this position, I felt completely vulnerable to anything he wanted. I was at his complete mercy and felt more stimulation like this. His fat cock head would rub against my g-spot with more pressure during each thrust.

I felt the front of my panties begin to soak with the precum leaking from my cock as I began wiggling my hips and bouncing my ass back against him. I felt Daddy grab my wrists and pin them behind my back. I was so vulnerable and beyond horny as he fucked me harder.

"Fuck me Daddy," I moaned as I felt pleasure unlike anything he had ever given me before.

Suddenly he stopped, pressing his cock deep into my ass while still holding my wrists. Not wanting this to stop I began bucking and grinding my hips as I begged him.

"Don't stop Daddy. Please fuck me. Please!" I begged while working him.

A new voice chimed in as I heard Lela, "Look at what a whore Matt is now Jenna. He will never be the man you once knew. He my sissy now and you need to give up."

I popped my head up to see Lela and Jenna standing there watching as I pleaded for Daddy to fuck me. I didn't care though, I wanted to cum. I buried my face into the couch, not wanting to look at Jenna as she watched me submit. Daddy resumed his hard thrusting while still holding my wrists behind my back.

"Fuck me Daddy. Please cum inside me. Please Daddy!" I begged not caring who watched.

I felt my ponytail get grabbed as Lela lifted my head up so Jenna could see my face. There was no more hiding but I didn't care. All I wanted was Daddy to fill my ass with his thick load. I felt him lean forward and put all his weight against me. He hovered over me in a push up stance and began driving all his weight into me with each thrust.

I couldn't take it and began panting and screaming while Lela held my head up. Jenna just watched as I screamed and moaned like a whore as tears began rolling down her face.

I felt Daddy speed up his forceful thrusts as Lela slid her hand under me. She found my cock straining against the tight panties which Daddy didn't pull down far enough. She began giving it little pulsing squeezes as I felt my cock ready to cum. As Daddy pounded me into the couch I howled as I reached my orgasm. The pleasure was intense as I felt the front of my panties fill with my warm load.

"What do you say slut?" Lela whispered.

I quickly responded between the massive thrusts, "Thank you Lela, Thank you."

"And what else sweetheart?"

"I love you Lela. I love you so much," I answered as Jenna just stood there silently watching while still tearing.

"Go ahead, give the little whore what she wants." Lela whispered to Chuck as he continued to pound me into the couch.

Lela let go of my ponytail and resumed her spot next to the teary eyed Jenna. I would have normally cared but all I wanted was to make Daddy cum, which I didn't have to wait long for. I felt him bottom out in my ass and lay all his weight down as he came. I could feel his cock spasm and bounce in my bowels as the warm sensation of his cum filled me.

"Yes Daddy. Fill me up! Yes!"

His cock continued to dance inside me before becoming still. Lela ordered Jenna to come give me one last kiss goodbye as she approached my face with Daddy still on top of me. She didn't say anything, just leaned in and gave me a kiss on the cheek as I felt a tear fall on my face.

I looked up to her and told her, "Don't message me again Jenna. No more."

She tried walking out immediately but Lela stopped her, "You stay put! I'll walk you out."

Daddy pulled out and left me lying there as Lela began pulling my cum soaked panties off. She pulled my head up by my ponytail before shoving my cum soaked panties in my mouth.

"Good girl," Lela said while patting my head like a dog.

I just sat there savoring the taste of my cum while watching the girls walk out the door. Jenna and Lela had a few more words outside before Jenna got into her jeep. I don't know what was said but I knew I wouldn't be seeing her again. In my post orgasmic state I felt bad but knew I was much happier with Lela.

Jenna drove off as Lela returned with a huge smile on her face. She removed the panties from my mouth and kissed my cum covered lips.

"I'm so proud of you Sweetheart. Come to bed now," she whispered.

I got up and followed her to the bedroom as cum began to leak from my ass. Daddy filled me up good and I had to clean up before joining the beautiful woman under the covers. I knew she wanted some action herself but I was exhausted.

"I'm so tired Lela. Please no more babe," I begged as she cuddled up to me.

"Relax and get some sleep. I'll get up and make breakfast in a bit. We have a long day ahead of us to get ready for tonight," she said as she rested her head on me.

Confused I asked, "What's going on tonight Lela?"

"It's the first Saturday of the month babe. That means we have the swingers party tonight. We are hosting it here at the house so we have a lot to do today."

"What goes on at the party? What's it like and will I be joining?" I nervously inquired.

I wasn't nervous about any sexual activity I may encounter but more for the new experience and what if I knew anyone. Lela looked up at me with her big grin telling me she had everything planned out.

"Tonight is 'Slave and Master' night. You will be my slave and I know you will be a big hit. Everyone is going to want to fuck you."

I grew more nervous as Lela chimed in to relax me, "Hey, nothing bad will happen to you. No one will touch you without my permission and no one will know who you are. You won't leave my side all night and I promise we will have the best time. Now since I have you we might not need to attend anymore so might as well enjoy the last party together. I have it all planned out Sweetheart. I promise there is nothing to worry about."

I knew Lela's plans were thorough and for once I trusted her. I was on her good side especially after what just happened with Jenna. I took a deep breath and calmed as we laid together.

"Alright Lela, I can't wait to be your little slave tonight," I whispered to show her I was on board with her plans.

She smiled at me before putting head back down, "Now get some rest, we have a long day ahead of us. We got a doctors appointment and some shopping to do before setting up. I'll make us something to eat in a bit."

I drifted off to sleep excited yet a bit nervous at the thought of what might happen but took comfort in knowing Lela wouldn't let anything happen to me. Unless I was bad of course. I sure as hell wasn't going to fuck anything up. Things were great with this woman as long as I filled my roll and tonight I'd be the best slave she could hope for.

12