The Robertson's Sissy Ch. 12

Story Info
A night of love starts with a gang bang.
10.4k words
4.76
18.3k
14
0

Part 12 of the 20 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 07/24/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Clite69
Clite69
300 Followers

**A quick note. The chapters of this story can fall into multiple categories, group sex, reluctance/nonconsent and transgender/crossdresser. If any of these are not your taste than this story may not be for you.**

***

Lela lead her three slaves away as the two men followed. We were the envy of every other person at the party as Lela took all the attention with her dominant and bold attitude. She pulled me up front and wrapped her arm around my waist as we walked with Jenny and Laura trailing behind. I felt sexy being paraded around in my lingerie with Lela. We passed through the house when Chuck approached us in passing.

"Well hello ladies. I hope you're not going far. I wanted to borrow our little girl here."

"Sorry Daddy, she's going to be busy but if you want to join us downstairs in a bit you can borrow her all you want. I think she needs a good face fucking," Lela winked as she smiled at me.

This night was more than I could have ever expected and I felt very intimidated by everything. Lela said there was going to be a lot of sex but I didn't know this type of stuff happened like this. Lela walked us down the hall towards the basement stairs as we passed the bedrooms. As we passed the room that Jasmine brought her slave I heard the screams of pain and horror. Maybe Lela wasn't lying about her. Whatever was going on sounded scary and I'm glad she protected me from her.

Lela knew exactly what was going through my mind and pulled me in tight as we walked by. Down the stairs we went into the empty movie room where Lela sat Laura and Jenny down on one of the couches.

She handed Jenny Laura's leash with a big smile, "While I'm busy you're in charge of her. Have fun and be gentle, I'll be the one getting rough later."

Jenny was in her glory as it was exactly what she wanted. She immediately started exploring Laura's toned athletic body as Laura kissed her. Lela retrieved a cup from the minibar and sat it down next to the other couch before laying a sheet down on it. She fell to her knees and immediately pulled my panties down, taking my limp cock into her mouth. She sucked me to a half erection before turning to Joe and Earl.

"Well are you two going to watch or come shove your cocks in my mouth?"

They both stood shocked at how slutty Lela was and even I was surprised by it. She wanted this over with quick so she could play with her prize as Joe and Earl approached. Earl dropped his black shorts revealing his semi hard cock. He wasn't big but was big enough for Lela who immediately took him into her mouth while jerking me off. Her free hand reached up and rubbed Joe's growing bulge until she sucked Earl completely hard.

She began stroking both of us as she brought her face to Joe's crotch. He pulled down his underwear revealing the biggest cock I've seen in person. It must have been nine inches of slightly curved uncut meat. Lela was in such awe that she released both Earl and I so she could work his cock with both hands.

"Holy shit Joe, You're huge," Lela stroked in amazement before sucking his head.

She sat there bouncing from cock to cock while stroking the other two. I allowed her to do her work in peace but Joe and Earl started getting rough. Earl started face fucking her as Joe started pulling her top off and slapping her ass. Lela didn't mind though, gurgling and moaning noises came from her as she ferociously swallowed our cocks..

I looked over to Jenny who now had her hand down the front of Laura's thong as she sucked on her now exposed breasts. Laura looked good and I could see why Lela wanted her so badly. Lela brought her attention back to Joe and again expressed her amazement at his size.

"This thing is as big as my face!" She stated while laying his cock across the whole length on her face.

I hated watching her lust over another man and even with the huge piece of meat in her face she noticed I wasn't happy. She stared at me as she licked his entire length up to his tip. Quickly she took him into her mouth as she slid down his length. She never broke her gaze as she paused inches from the bottom. Slowly she pushed down, inching her way until she deepthroated the entire thing. She continued to stare as she slowly pulled it out. I guess this was part of my punishment for cumming without permission earlier and it made my blood boil.

Finally her gaze broke as she popped up to her feet and walked over to the couch. She slowly bent over while seductively lowering her latex booty shorts. Joe and Earl stood speechless as the mature latina wiggled her ass for them.

Joe wasted no time laying on the couch as Lela crawled up and straddled him. She positioned the huge cock at her pussy and slowly sat on it while moaning uncontrollably.

"Oh fuck you're so big," Lela moaned as she gave a few slow bounces on it.

Earl immediately ran behind her and started spreading her ass cheeks before Lela stopped him.

"I'm sorry Sweetie. Only Michelle gets that hole. It belongs to her," Lela said while smiling at me.

It felt good that I had some special privileges though it quickly ended when she started moaning harder on Joe. Earl walked around front and muffled her moans by shoving his small dick in her mouth. She fucked them as I walked over and smeared a bunch of lube on my cock and her ass. I caught some movement out of the corner of my eye and looked to see Daddy enter the room. He stood in the doorway and watched as I got ready to penetrate his wife.

I smeared the lube around with my cock as she slowed her bouncing to give me an opportunity to enter her. She bobbed her head up and down Earl's cock as I pushed inside her. She let out a moan of discomfort as I entered her quicker than normal. Joe and I stayed still as she adjusted. She continued bobbing her head on Earl and the motion caused her big ass cheeks to jiggle up and down.

As much as I hated these two guys fucking her I couldn't help but lust over her big ass. She slowly started bouncing her ass slowly as she worked all 3 cocks inside her. Her moans were constant though mixed with the gurgling noises of Earl in her mouth. I heard a loud moan and looked to see Laura on her knees eating Jenny out. For a woman that was never with another woman she sure ate Jenny out like a pro.

I looked over at Daddy who was now standing inside the door, stroking his cock as he watched his wife get gang banged. He slowly walked behind me and rubbed my ass before reaching around and fondling my corset covered breasts.

Joe and I took over control as we both drove our cocks in and out of Lela. Our pace increased as Lela started losing it. She pulled Earl from her mouth and stroked him as she screamed and moaned.

"Oh my god. This is too much. You both so big," she screamed.

Earl cut her off by plowing back into her mouth as Joe thrusted his hips under her. She let out one long moan as he began jack hammering her with his massive piece. I buried my cock as deep as I could into her tight ass as she sat helpless and at the mercy of three men.

Joe and I simultaneously started grinding our cocks inside her as her body started to shake. I know Lela's orgasms well and she was about to let loose. She pulled Earl from her mouth as she let out a long and loud scream. Her anal muscles squeezed down on me as her pussy leaked a flood of thick fluid.

I contiued to fuck her but being in the tightest hole meant I was about to reach my orgasm first. I warned her that I was going to cum soon and she gave me an unexpected order.

"Cum in the cup baby. Get the cup Daddy," she begged before plunging back down on Earl.

Daddy walked over with the cup while still stroking his cock. I pounded her until I couldn't hold back and pulled out, blowing my load into the cup. My load was volumous but wasn't thick, thanks to my orgasm with Jenny who was now eating out Laura. I knew Lela was going to continue her little slutty show and end up drinking a cup full of cum and it repulsed me.

Daddy took the cup from me and pulled me off the couch onto my knees. His big cock staring me in the face and I knew he wanted me to blow him. I took him into my mouth as the two men switched positions on the couch. Earl now fucked Lela from behind while she choked on Joe's massive dick. They both pounded her causing her big ass cheeks to jiggle and her breasts to bounce with each thrust. She moaned like a whore and bounced as Earl slapped her ass while calling her a whore.

I wanted to kick his ass but Daddy took all my attention as he started face fucking me. He was rough but I was able to take most of him as saliva dripped down his cock. He held my ponytail tight as I cupped his balls with one hand while rubbing my breasts with the other. Every time his cock head reached the entrance of my mouth I sucked down hard on it before he drove back in.

He must have liked it because he didn't last long. Earl jumped off the couch and ran over to me as I held the cup in both hands by my face. Him and Daddy stood there stroking with me in the middle until they took turns depositing their loads in the cup. It now looked gross, a mix of my watery semen and their two thick loads.

"Clean them both up like a good girl," Lela ordered as she laid on her back with Joe getting ready to fuck her missionary. I took both men into my mouth and sucked them clean before they both got dressed and returned to the party.

I was left there on my knees watching Joe passionately fuck Lela while his wife and Jenny licked each other on the other side of the room. Lela moaned with pleasure as Joe grinded his big cock inside her. He passionately kissed her as she held her legs wide open for him. I didn't want to watch this but it got worse.

I heard Joe begin to quietly whisper in Lela's ear, "I want to fuck you like this every night as a woman like you deserves. Leave your husband and be with me. I'll take much better care of you."

I couldn't believe my fucking ears! This asshole was saying this shit with his wife 20 feet away. Lela just laid there moaning and kissing him back, she was loving it. I almost attacked him before he continued.

"You're so perfect you need to be mine. I'll fuck you every night like a real man. Do you want that Lela?"

Lela started shouting, "Yes Joe! Yes!"

Joe instantly bounced off her and walked over to me as I held the cup of cum and began stroking into it. He didn't cum much. For a man with an impressive cock he sure had a pathetic load. When finished he presented me with his cock to clean and I sucked it while staring at Lela. She watched me as I stared a hole through her, I was fucking pissed.

"Alright sluts, time to go back to the party. Get dressed and ready." Lela announced while pushing her breasts back in her top.

Lela walked over to me and grabbed my leash and the cup of cum. She gave me a blank stare and I couldn't make out what was on her mind. She retrieved the leashes of the other two girls and lead us out of the movie room. I ran up front to be with her like before but she ordered me to the back.

"I fucking hate you," I mummbled before she gave me the dirtiest look.

I followed her watching her bare ass bounce with each step. She lead the three of us back to the 'Shag Pad' where most people were. Grabbing two towels from the mini bar she walked us to the short stripper pole stage. She laid a towel down before handing Jenny the cum filled cup. She got on her hands and knees hovering over the towel doggystyle.

"My little sissy here couldn't hold her load earlier. She wanted to cum so bad so now she will get all the cum she wants," Lela announced to everyone as she pulled my leash through her legs.

She tugged hard pulling my face closer and closer to her ass as I panicked, I knew what she was doing now. She struggled to pull me until she order Laura to help. My stockings and heels had no grip on the floor and I slid inches from her. Jenny started pouring the cum down Lela's ass crack as my face became buried in it.

"Lick every drop bitch," she ordered me as everyone laughed at me.

As her crack filled she leaned forward on her stomach preventing most from dripping out. Jenny pushed my face as I licked up everything I could. I knew Lela got turned on by humiliating me but this was more than I expected her to do. I gagged at the thought of what I was doing. Everyone laughed at me as Lela wiggled her ass in my face and Jenny poured out the last bit.

I sat there licking her clean and felt completely hurt and humiliated. Lela finally got up and wiped herself clean with a towel before throwing it at me. My face was covered and I thought I might puke.

"Fuck you Lela," I mummbled louder than I wanted as I wiped myself clean.

"Excuse me?" Lela asked as she grabbed my leash and hit my ass with the stirrup.

Lela announced, "Well I am sorry everyone. I need to leave for a bit while I put this little bitch in her place. Jenny you're in charge, no one touches either of you."

Lela leaned into my ear and whispered, "Crawl to the bedroom slut."

I just wanted to get out of there and crawled as fast as I could. Lela pulled on the leash and slowed me to her pace. She occasionally hit my ass with the stirrup as everyone laughed at me being walked like a dog. I started tearing up and couldn't handle this anymore, I wanted to go home, as soon as she punished me I was getting dressed and leaving. She didn't have my video anymore so I could just get my clothes and leave. When we got to the bedroom Lela ordered me to my feet and into the room.

I shut the door behind me and immediately was pushed up against it. I was ready for her to beat my ass before I left but instead she threw herself at me and aggressively kissed me.

"Fuck me Matt I need to taste you," she begged.

I was in complete shock and pushed her off, "What the fuck is going on Lela?"

"Was I not clear? I said to fuck me Matt," she dropped to her knees and stroked me while licking my cock hard.

I looked at her stunned before she continued, "Are you jealous or mad? I told you we were doing anything to get Laura and we did. Joe has a nice cock but he doesn't know how to use it. That whole time I only came once from you deep in my ass. You need to say what people want to hear sometimes in the bedroom. I'll never fuck him again now lighten the fuck up a bit."

Now fully hard she stood up and turned her ass to me. She rubbed it on my cock and continued, "As for the cum stunt, well you were going to eat it anyway so might as well make a good show of it while punishing you for earlier. You should know by now that it turns me on to humiliate and put you in pain before comforting and loving you. Now I wanted to taste you all day and I haven't yet. Now are you going to fuck me or be mad?"

I was still in shock as I grabbed her hips. She reached under and grabbed my cock, inserting it inside her sopping wet pussy while releasing a gasp. She closed her legs tight and bounced her massive ass back against me. Her round tan ass smacking against me as her pussy held its death drip around my cock. She bounced and pounded me so hard that my back thumped against the door with loud bangs.

Anyone on the other side would have thought she was beating the shit out of me but it was the exact opposite. She leaned back as I pulled out and gripped her firm breasts.

She grinded back against me as she whispered, "I love you so much baby. Try and have fun tonight. We won't be doing this anymore."

She pulled off and turned to me and kissed me, "We need to make this a quickie my love. I need to taste you so bad."

She lifted her leg and I held her thigh against my hip as she slid me back in. She bucked her hips but struggled to balance herself. She wanted it so bad and I wanted her. I grabbed her other leg and lifted her up as she wrapped her arms and legs around me. I turned her and pushed her forcefully back up against the door with a loud bang.

She clawed at my back as I fucked her against the door. Her nails dug into me but my adrenaline pushed away any pain. I held her legs apart as I pounded her while she held my face and kissed me.

"I love you so much baby. Take me to the bed," she whispered in my ear.

I carried her and threw her on the bed as she giggled. She pulled her latex top down to her stomach and squeezed her large tan breasts together. She spit between them before laying down and hanging her head off the bed.

"I need to taste you so bad babe. You denied me of it early and it's not fair."

She grabbed my cock and shoved it in her mouth as her head hung off the bed. I slowly face fucked her deep while I gripped and kneaded her breasts. Once she had my cock covered in her saliva she order my to titfuck her. She knew it was my favorite but I had never done it like this.

I leaned forward and laid my cock between her soft flesh, squeezing it tightly in her cleavage. Her head now between my legs she started licking my ass and taint. This woman was so raw and dirty tonight and I now started to like it. I slowly thrusted and bounced her tits on my cock. Lela licked and suck any part of me that her tongue could hit.

Her breasts were so soft and her whorish moans got me close to cumming. Suddenly I felt her tongue run right up my crack over my hole and that did it. I pulled out from her soft cleavage and stroked it in her face. She laid there squeezing her arms and breasts together as she begged me with her innocent look that she knew got me all the time.

"Please feed me baby. I wanted this all day. Please," she gave me a little pouty face before I stuffed my cock head in her mouth while stroking my shaft. I started to cum as she sucked me harder than ever before. I honestly thought she might suck all the blood from my cock or leave me with a massive hickey on my cock head.

She moaned like I have never heard her moan before as I continued to pump into her mouth. I shallowly thrusted my cock head into her mouth as I squeezed and pinched her nipples. She suck every drop from me before allowing me to slip from her mouth. She pulled me onto the bed with her and laid on top of me.

She giggled, "How dare you make me wait all night for that. It would have tasted better if you hadn't already come twice before but I'm satisfied for now. Relax for a minute before we go back out."

She laid with me and kissed my neck and exposed chest.

"I'm sorry if I pushed you too far before. I forget you're not used to this lifestyle. I love you and no matter what happens I'll be with you at the end of the night and every night after. Relax a bit and don't get so jealous. Not gonna lie though, I find it cute that you do. Come, let's fix up and get back out there. I haven't been able to play with my grand prize yet."

We stood by the door and fixed ourselves up the best we could. My lingerie and hair were a mess from the rough treatment but Lela fixed it. Lela opened the door and walked me out on my leash as everyone stared at us.

Joe wasn't far away and asked Lela, "Holy shit. What happened in there? Sounded like you beat the hell out of her."

Lela just laughed as he pulled her close and looked around before whispering, "I want to see you tomorrow night. Laura is working late. You know I meant everything I told you."

Lela reached up and rubbed his cheek, "You're a nice guy but I didn't mean what I said. Honestly, we will never fuck again. You have a wife who loves you and you should be happy with her. She looks like a great fuck too. Actually I'll be finding out shortly."

Joe stood there shocked as Lela walked away giggling. It felt great to see her shut him down as she turned and gave me a wink knowing I heard it all. She walked us back to the couch where Jenny and Laura were making out. She asked me to get her some wine and join them.

I went to the minibar and filled up her glass but not before Jasmine appeared next to me

Clite69
Clite69
300 Followers