The Robertson's Sissy Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hi Sweetie," she greeted me with a huge smile.

I almost spilled the wine but grabbed it and hurried back to Lela. Something was up with that woman and based on the screams I heard earlier I didn't want to find out. I sat with the three women as Jenny and Laura begged Lela to go to the bedroom. These two poor girls were rearing to go but Lela knew I needed a break.

"We will go there in a bit ladies. Let's relax a bit and enjoy the party," Lela said as she pulled my head down on her lap.

I laid her as she played with my hair and sipped her wine. She loved watching the two other girls play and I was so exhausted I could have fallen asleep. Her thighs make the perfect pillow and I laid there and watched everyone. I saw Joe in the background strike up a conversation with another woman.

He chatted with her but constantly stared at Lela. The look on his face was a mix of defeat and anger. He deserved it though, he was a cocky son of bitch and had it coming. He should have left it as a quick fuck instead of saying all the shit he did about Lela leaving Chuck for him. He did get to fuck Lela but she quickly shut him down and had his wife for the night.

Though she was paying most of her attention to the two girls having fun she must have seen him.

She ordered, "Laura Sweetie, come her and lick me. I want to see how good you are."

Lela slid off her latex booty shorts and pulled Jenny close to her on the other side. I was forced to sit up though I snuggled up closer to her. Laura crawled between her legs and immediately buried her face between Lela's thighs. Lela moaned slightly as again Lela took all the attention in the room. Everyone watched as Lela sat on the couch, both her arms around Jenny and I as we kissed and rubbed her while Laura ate her pussy.

I got a glimpse of Joe who walked away in a bit of anger. Lela laid back and enjoyed every minute of Laura's tongue before downing the last sip of wine.

"Ok ladies, that's enough. Let's go to the bedroom," Lela ordered as she grabbed the three leashes.

She paraded us around the house, stopping in the kitchen to retrieve a few clean glasses, an ice bucket and a bottle of champagne from the fridge. We all carried something as everyone watched Lela disappear into the bedroom with us.

"We don't want any unexpected creepers," she joked as she locked the door.

She set up the bottle in the ice bucket and removed each of our masks, one by one while giving each of us a kiss. She ordered us to sit on the small couch in the corner as she disappeared in the closet. She wasn't gone long and returned with a few sheets and a handful of toys including the dreaded 'gut buster' we just purchased.

"It might get a little wet in here," she joked as she spread the sheets over the bed.

She seductively walked over to the three of us and admired her prizes while caressing our faces.

"I know Jenny you have been waiting and I'm sorry you need to wait a tiny bit longer. Michelle you relax here with Jenny, I know you need a break. Laura Sweetie, come play with me," Lela instructed all of us as she pulled Laura up and to the bed.

Jenny slid over and snuggled up to me as we watched Lela and Laura make out on the bed. Lela wasted no time removing Laura's top and sucking on her extra firm breasts. Her implants were extra round and her skin was tight on her toned athletic body. Her breasts barely moved as Lela played with them though her nipples were extremely hard. They weren't just hard but long as they stuck out while Lela took turns sucking on each one.

She returned to passionately kissing her as she pulled her white panties completely off, throwing them across the room as us.

"Oh baby, you have such a cute little pussy," Lela complimented as she leaned down between her legs.

Laura flinched as Lela began licking her and she fell back in ecstasy. Jenny was so turned on as she rubbed my lingerie covered body and kissed my neck. I returned the favor by cupping her enormous breasts and playing with them as we watched. Laura was on edge this entire time and it didn't take long for Lela to bring her to orgasm.

Laura laid with her legs spread, gripping her round tight breasts as she whined and came. Lela licked her up good before getting up and grabbing the chuck sized strap on.

"Jenny come her babe. Laura, now since you've had your first orgasm with a woman it's time for you to give Jenny one or two," Lela instructed as she helped Laura put the harness on.

Jenny was rearing to go and immediately started stripping. Lela walked to the dresser while the two women kissed on the bed. She popped the champagne bottle and filled up two glasses before making her way to me. She handed me a glass and sat on the couch with me. She leaned back against me and held up her glass for a toast.

"To us babe. I love you so much," she whispered as our glasses clinked before kissing me.

We laid there together and sipped champagne while watching Laura fuck Jenny from behind. Lela wanted this all night yet she seemed more occupied with me. She kept turning to kiss me while holding and rubbing my hand.

We watched as the girls flipped through multiple positions before Jenny crawled on top. She rode Laura hard while Laura held Jenny's massive breasts, squeezing them to stop them from bouncing out of control. It didn't take long on top for Jenny to finally come. She collapsed on top of Laura as Lela got up and filled the other two glasses.

She walked over to the girls who were now sitting up in bed holding each other. She kissed them both while handing them a glass.

"That was hot ladies. Let's relax a minute. We still have a long night ahead."

Lela returned to the couch and straddled my lap. She leaned in and kissed me before sitting up and drinking her champagne.

She quietly asked, "You having fun now babe?"

"When am I not having fun with you on my lap?" I joked.

She giggled before downing the last bit of her drink and pulling me to my feet. She walked me to the bed and had me lie down. We all watched as she unzipped her high latex boots and kicked them off. Next came her shorts which she kicked across the room before loosening the strings of her latex corset. Though loosened it was still tight as she attempted to pull it over her head. It peeled off her body as her firm tan breasts flopped and bounced free.

She was so fucking hot as she crawled on the bed and over to me.

Her ass pointed at the two girls and Laura complimented her, "Wow Lela, your ass is so big. In a good way, of course."

Lela wiggled and twerked her ass a bit as the girls laughed. She lowered herself and laid on top of me. She kissed every inch of me as she played with my breasts and hair. As she waited for the girls to recover and finish their drinks she laid her head next to mine and kept whispering in my ear as she kissed my cheek.

"You make me so happy. I've already told you many times tonight but you have no idea how much I love you. I haven't felt like this in a very long time."

It felt great to hear her say things like that. There was no doubt I loved this woman dearly but this was the first time I thought she might actually love me more. At times she had a messed up way of showing it though. I thought back to all the fucked up things she did to me and realized it was all worth it.

Jenny joked, "I think you two need to get a private room."

Lela got up and laughed, "This is our private room. It will be private later tonight, tomorrow and everyday after that."

Lela bent over and jiggled her ass at us as she picked something up.

"Now which one of you two sluts have the guts to try this with me?" Lela asked as she held up the large double headed 'gut buster' dildo.

Jenny and Laura stayed silent as Lela looked at me, "Looks like you're getting it bitch."

She playfully slapped me in the face with it as I became terrified. She leaned over and kissed me before giving her orders.

"I'm kidding Michelle, Jenny you're taking this with me. Laura is new to this. Lela threw it to Laura before crawling back over me, hovering over me doggystyle. Laura smeared a bit of lube on it as Jenny positioned herself behind Lela, facing the opposite way. Laura crawled up and rubbed the two heads against both of their wet pussys.

It popped into both of them with ease as they pushed back slowly, taking as much as they could. They began to rock back and forth together as they fucked each other. Lela moaned as I laid under her, holding her breasts from flopping around. They seemd to be getting an intense fucking though they didn't have it all in.

Lela pushed back more and whined in discomfort, "Oh this is too big. I don't know about this."

I remembered the first night Chuck fucked me and Lela was under me like I was now. She held me and comforted me through it so I did the same for her. I grabbed her face and kissed her as she rocked against Jenny.

"You got this babe. Go slow," I whispered to her.

She pushed back more as Jenny started howling in intense pleasure. Lela started to collapse on me as finally their two sweet asses made contact. I grabbed her wrists and pulled them to my chest, allowing her to lean fully on me. I held her tight as she buried her face in my chest and neck as I whispered to her.

"I got you babe. Go for it."

The two girls began pounding back against each other driving the dildo deep inside both of them. Each time their asses crashed together filling the room with loud claps. I reached down and rubbed her clit for her as I held her head against me. Lela was close to cumming but Jenny beat her to it. Screaming out loud and falling forward and removing the dildo from her.

"Oh my god, what the fuck. I'm sorry Lela, I couldn't do it anymore. My pussy got so sensitive," Jenny was barely able to catch her breath.

I could tell Lela was disappointed she didn't cum but she just sat there laying on me as I held her.

"It's ok Sweetie. Laura will make me cum in a bit. First the three of us are taking care of Michelle though. I need a minute first," Lela panted through her exhaustion.

Lela noticed my rock hard cock and wanted to take care of me. She kissed me down my body before pulling down my panties and freeing me. Laura crawled over and helped kiss and lick my cock while they both stared at me. They took turns sucking me as Jenny crawled over and mounted me in the 69 position. The three of them sucked on me as I licked up and cleaned Jenny's tight little twat.

"Jenny, go run a bath and then come back," Lela ordered.

Jenny crawled off me and disappeared while Lela order Laura to ride me. Laura was extremely pretty and she had such a tight lean little body. She lowered herself on my cock and just like the rest of her body her pussy was extra tight.

Lela laid down next to me and played with my hair as her friend rode me. I kept running my hands up and down her fit stomach where her little abs were showing. I reached back and grabbed her firm little ass as I started to jack hammer her from underneath. Her ass was so tight and small that I was able to basically palm each cheek as I pounded her to exhaustion.

I relaxed as she grinded on me and Lela whispered in my ear, "I think I'm the one getting jealous now. I think I need to stop this."

Lela played with my hair as I turned and begged her, "Don't stop it. I'll let you do whatever you want to me later."

"You know that's a very dangerous offer to make me."

"I trust you Lela," I responded before flipping Laura over missionary. Lela pulled us to the edge so Laura's head hung over the edge. She walked around the bed and straddled her face.

"Taste the pussy you're going to fuck in the bath tub," Lela ordered.

Lela moaned as Laura licked her and I found Laura to not only to be very athletic but also very flexible. I bent her legs back far and drove into her with slow but long strong thrusts. Lela leaned forward and kissed me as Laura finally came. Like before she let out a long whine though muffled by Lela's thick thighs. Her pussy was so tight and it squeezed me tighter than before. If I hadn't came 3 other times today I would have nutted right then.

"Bath is done Lela," Jenny stated as she returned.

Lela knew I had trouble cumming and decided to take matters into her own hands. She pulled me off the bed and pushed me onto the couch. She knelt between my legs as Jenny and Laura sat to each side. Lela hovered over my cock and released a huge wad of spit before stroking it in.

She leaned up and wrapped her magnificent soft breasts around me and started her famous titfuck that always got the job done.

"My little girl can't resist my titties. Watch and learn ladies," Lela told the other girls.

She slid up and down my cock as Jenny rubbed my corset and chest. Laura reached under and massaged my balls as Lela squeezed me tight and fucked me. The innocent look she loves to give me appeared as she begged me to cum.

"Cum for us baby. We want it so badly."

Without fail I felt my orgasm near as Lela blew me a kiss before the first rope of clear cum blasted form her cleavage. The look of relief took over Lela's face as my warm cum splashed down on top of her soft breasts. A few more small spurts followed as I was finally squeezed dry. I watched as Jenny and Laura licked Lela's breasts clean. Each one took a breast to clean as Lela sat smiling at me. When they finished she grabbed Laura and dragged her to the bathroom.

Jenny sat with me and licked me clean before we collapsed onto the bed. That was now my fourth orgasm and I couldn't do it anymore. My balls ached from the constant arousal and I had to relax. Jenny snuggled up to me as we laid silently together. She reached her hand down to my cock before I stopped her. My balls ached and I just couldn't.

"Please, I can't get enough of your cum," the pretty asain pleaded.

I just shook my head 'no' before falling asleep with her in my arms. I woke about a half hour later to the sounds of more water running in the tub. They must have been adding more warm water as they were in there a while. I then heard the water sloshing around with some wet smacks so I got up and peered through the door.

Lela was bent over the edge of the tub with Laura fucking her from behind. They were so hot but I didn't want to watch. I returned to bed and sat up against the bed rest as Jenny crawled up to me.

She whispered in my ear, "You know, if you were mine it would only be the two of us. I'd never share you."

She finished by removing my limp cock before leaning over my lap to suck it. She started getting me hard but I honestly didn't want it.

I protested to her, "Please Jenny, no more. I don't think I can cum anymore."

She pulled my panties down and massaged my sore balls. She repositioned herself, leaning over my lap doggystyle before whispering in my ear.

"I want your cum. If I have to blow you for an hour then I will. Now suck it up. I'm in charge."

She leaned down and took me into her mouth. She gave great head and it wasn't long before I was fully hard. The upside of being young and able to recover quickly was my enemy tonight as my balls ached. Either way her mouth felt great and I allowed her to continue.

I reached over and grabbed her ass, rubbing her pussy while she softly moaned on me. With my free hand I held her hair up in a ponytail as she blew me like there was no tomorrow. Her free hand massaged my sore balls as she deepthroated me the best she could. I closed my eyes and tried to cum though I just couldn't, but the little asian cougar wouldn't let up.

"Play with my ass. If you're a good boy and cum I may let you fuck me there next visit," she uped her offer as she wiggled her tight ass.

For over 20 minutes she didn't let up and she was determined to finish me. I fingered her ass as she moaned before my finger cramped and needed a break. She now used both hands as I held her hair up. One hand massaged my balls as the other stroked me. Her mouth focused on my cock head as she moved her head in circles causing my cock head to twirl in her mouth. It felt great but still wasn't enough to put me over the edge.

The hand playing with my balls slid lowered as she massaged my taint. She started applying more and more pressure as I finally was able to release.

"Fuck Jenny I'm cumming now," I whispered as she pressed hard on my taint and sucked me. My cock jumped and throbbed in her mouth with slow forceful pulses. Jenny let out quick little moans with each spurt I rewarded her with before letting out a softer longer moan when I finished. She continued to suck my cock head with a mouth full of cum before the sensitivity caused me to push her off.

She smiled as she savored the taste of me before swallowing it little by little. For a girl who didn't swallow a week ago she was now the biggest cum whore I knew. I wasn't the only one who was cumming as I heard Lela scream in orgasm. I got up and walked to the door to see her riding out the end of her orgasm on top of Laura.

I watched as the two women passionately kissed as Laura caught me watching and whispered in Lela's ear before giggling. I figured these girls were going to go all night and I left and went back to bed with Jenny. I just wanted to go to sleep with Lela and Jenny saw it.

"If you were with me I would never make you jealous. It would just be you and I," she whispered as she cuddled up to me.

"Please Jenny stop talking like that. You're going to get us both in trouble," I pleaded as a wet Lela entered the room wrapped in a towel.

She motioned me to follow her with a finger as she entered the closet. I followed her inside as she embraced me in a long kiss.

"You're so cute when you're jealous," she whispered.

I answered her, "I'm not being jealous. I just wanted to go to bed with you."

Lela stared at me with a smile before I admitted, "Ok I'm jealous."

Lela laughed as she retrieved something from a drawer. She returned with the vibrating plug that she controlled from her phone. She bent me over as she pulled my panties to the side.

"I want to have my fun with Laura. After tonight you will have me to yourself. Now I want you to shower up. There is a shower cap you can use so we don't mess your hair up. Then I want you to redo your makeup and wear a fresh pair of lingerie. If i'm not done by then I want you to get some sleep and I will wake you," Lela explained as she worked the plug inside me.

It popped in before she finished, "Now just so you don't feel neglected I will turn this on everytime I think of you."

Lela walked back to the bathroom as I picked out a pink set with white stockings. I put them to the side as I entered the bathroom with the girls to shower. They were kissing and running more warm water in the bath as I entered the shower and secured the shower cap.

I turned the shower on and suddenly felt the little plug vibrating inside me. I smiled as I washed up, cleaning off all the filth from the already long night. I took a quick shower and dried off as the plug started going off again. Lela would turn it on for about 30 seconds each time and it always startled me with pleasure.

I dried off as the girls held each other and kissed in the tub. I sat down feet away from them and reapplied my makeup. I was putting my lipstick on and jumped at the plug vibrating. I looked in the mirror to see Lela smiling as she held her phone. I laughed as I fixed the smudge it caused.

I left the girls and made my way to the closet, passing a sleeping Jenny on the way. I put on the pink nightie and panties along with the white thigh high stockings. Lela constantly reminded me that she was thinking of me as the plug turned on every few minutes.

I decided I wanted to put my hair up in a ponytail and went to the dresser mirror. Lela absolutely loved the one time she put it up for me and I wanted to do it for her. Something that should have been easy gave me a tough time. I couldn't make it look right.