The Robertson's Sissy Ch. 15

Story Info
Matt figures out what to do without Lela.
8.2k words
4.73
9.3k
6
0

Part 15 of the 20 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 07/24/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Clite69
Clite69
299 Followers

After being thrown out of the Robertson's I drove home, quietly slipping inside to wash the makeup off my face before anyone could see. I dropped my bag off in my room and went to speak with my mother. We always had a good relationship and she was happy to see me. She asked how things were with the Robertson's and I lied. I told her things were great and they gave me a few days off. After spending some time with her I retreated to my room and watched some TV in bed.

Now alone my thoughts took over. I felt sad about everything though Lela's note assured me that she would get me back. I hated how ugly things got and knew nothing would be fixed overnight. I was secretly excited to be on my own but deep down I was already missing Lela. I laid there thinking of her while practicing my exercises so that I could master the non ejaculatory orgasms.

I closed my eyes and thought of the mature latina giving me my favorite titfuck when I heard the door shut and my mother leave for work. Alone in the house I jumped up and removed some bra and panties from my bag and threw them on. I laid back down and admired the feeling of all the fabrics against my smooth skin. Grabbing my computer I surfed my favorite porn sites. It had been a while since I was able to have some alone time and watch porn and I was excited.

I sat there watching some MILF videos, stroking while squeezing my breasts. I was almost done and put on one last video. It was a latina MILF who instantly reminded me of Lela, I couldn't shake her out of my mind. I switched videos and found another with a busty asian in lingerie seducing a young man. I thought of Jenny seducing me which finally caused me to cum.

After cleaning up I laid back in bed and thought about how to see Jenny. All I knew was that she said she was a regular at the bar where we met. Later that afternoon I would see if she was there. Until then I enjoyed some time in my room though deep down I started feeling crushed without Lela.

I took a long nap and woke before eating and showering. I decided I couldn't sit at home all night thinking of Lela and decided to see what a lot of my friends were doing. Since meeting Lela I haven't been around much and should really see everyone to stay in contact. I messaged a few of my friends and was invited to my friend Adam's house. His parents were away and he was having a small party that night.

I got ready and played on my Ipad until it was time to leave. I went on Facebook and immediately saw Lela, I forgot she added me the night with Jenna. It was a picture of her at the beach in a bikini with a huge smile on her face. She was beautiful and I really wanted to see her. I closed my ipad and decided to leave, I had to get her off my mind. Though I needed her out of my head I took my bag of lingerie in case she unexpectedly called.

Before heading to Adam's house I drove past the Bar and Grill to see if Jenny's car was there. I looked for her SUV but didn't see it anywhere. Moving on I went to get my tank filled at the gas station. Not gonna lie, I passed a few stations and went to the corner where Jasmine lived. As I filled up my tank I looked and saw her brown house as she described it to me. The lights were off and there was no car in the driveway so I left and went to the party.

I pulled up to Adam's house and was excited to see everyone and everyone seemed excited to see me. I grabbed a beer and chatted with everyone in the kitchen. I had to lie to everyone about why I hadn't been out in a while but all seemed fine. Well, all was fine until I turned the corner to the living room and saw Jenna sitting on the couch with a few of her girlfriends. I tried to quickly retreat back to the kitchen but one of my friends with Jenna saw me and got excited. She called me over to see her and I had no choice but to go say hi.

The look on Jenna's face when she saw me said it all. She went from enjoying herself to complete disgust. As I walked over she got up and left, she wanted nothing to do with me. I chatted with the girls for a while before heading back to the kitchen with the boys and began downing drinks and having fun. Jenna and the girls made their way into the kitchen though the two of us kept some distance between us. As the party went on and more drinks were consumed I felt more relaxed and didn't care as much.

Jenna on the other hand still had the look of something wrong on her face though she tried covering it up with a smile. Eventually as it began getting late Jenna announced she was leaving and hugged everyone including myself goodbye. It was a cold hug, I could tell she didn't want to but didn't want others to think something was up. I was having fun and was slightly drunk so I decided to stay a bit longer. About 10 minutes passed when I looked out the window and saw Jenna's jeep still there with the lights on and running.

Maybe it was the alcohol but I wanted to talk to her and quickly said my goodbyes to everyone in hopes I would catch her before she left. I ran out down the driveway towards her car and found her alone and wiping her eyes. I assumed she was crying and approached the passenger side, attempting to open the door though it was locked. I looked at her through the window as she thought about letting me in or not. Finally I heard the lock pop open and I jumped in, shutting the door behind me. As soon as the door shut I was greeted with a barrage of slaps from the crying woman.

"I fucking hate you! I hate you Matt! I hate you! Why did you have to come here?"

I took her brief beating, I guess I deserved it from her. She finally settled a bit as she wiped the tears from her eyes.

"I'm sorry Jenna. I got into a tough spot with them and gave in. I don't know what else to say. I'm sorry you got into my mess," I apologized though I didn't really know what else to say to her.

She shot back, "But you liked it Matt. You loved everything they did to you."

She was right. I loved submitting to them, the lingerie, Chuck's cock and Lela's rough demented dominance. She knew it as she saw it first hand so there was no denying it.

"Yes Jenna. I hated it and fought it at first but I grew to like it. I realized I loved it. Maybe I'm sick in the head but I don't want to fight something I really enjoy."

Jenna cried, "Fuck you Matt. You're sick."

I sort of snapped at her, "What are you going to tell me you didn't enjoy your night in the hottub with Lela? I mean you went back a second night all on your own. I recall you saying how fun it was when you were unknowingly fucking me as well as you begging for me to fuck you in the ass. Maybe you are just as sick as me."

"You're right," she calmly agreed as I sat surprised.

She continued, "After the first night I can't look at a beautiful woman the same way. I even think of Lela a lot. I hate you but I am also jealous of you. After you popped my anal cherry I find myelf thinking of it and wanting more. But what really turns me on is the thought of controlling someone like Lela controls you. I can't stop thinking about how she does it and deep down I want to be just like her."

This blew my mind, thanks to whatever alcohol she drank that night the truth was all coming out. I instantly got turned on and thought this might be my opportunity to fix things a bit and get laid.

"Well if you want to come over we can try it out and see how things go," I offered as I placed my hand on her thigh.

Instantly she shot down my offer and slapped my hand away, "Don't touch me. I want nothing to do with you. You started this all and if Lela finds out I saw you then I will get in trouble for it. I don't know how but I will get you back for this! Just get out Matt. Get the fuck out!"

I realized things might never get fixed between us and decided to cut my losses. I felt bad she got dragged into it but I tried. I opened the door and turned to her before jumping out.

"I know you hate me but know that I'm sorry. I really liked you Jenna and the last person I wanted hurt by all this was you. Good night."

I jumped out and shut the door as a now crying Jenna drove off. I walked to my car slowly and in shame before climbing in. During the party I didn't think of Lela once but now that I was alone I couldn't get her out of my head. I was constantly checking my phone to see if she reached out but each time with the same result. I needed her more than ever and having alcohol in me made me weak for some sort of comfort. I thought of how Lela would comfort and take care of me and instantly found myself hard.

I decided to just go home and carefully drove myself back. On the way I passed near Jasmine's house and decided to drive by it. I saw her car in the driveway and through the window could see her sitting at the table by herself on her computer. Maybe it was because I was horny, or the alcohol, or the fact that I missed Lela and was emotional but I decided I needed to see her. I retrieved my bag from the trunk and sat there parked on the street as I changed into 'Michelle'. I wasn't sure how she would react to me just showing up like this so I wanted to make sure I looked the best I could.

It was hard getting dressed in a car but I was able to get on a pair of satin bra and panties and the pink dress from the night before. I did my wig the best I could, styling it in the rear view mirror. I was only lacking some makeup which I could have really used because I looked like a slightly drunken mess. I slipped my heels on and stepped out of the car without giving it a second thought. I hurried across the street and up to her door, ringing the door bell I starting to have second thoughts.

"Maybe this was a bad idea," I thought as I started to panic.

Jasmine's face appeared in the window and her eyes opened wide in shock. She immediately opened the door.

"Michelle, What are you doing here?"

I stood there and started tearing, "They threw me out."

"Quickly, come inside," Jasmine hurried me in and shut the door so people wouldn't see us.

She turned to me and made sure I was ok.

"I need you right now," I said as I grabbed her hips.

She slowly stopped me, "Michelle, I don't think this is a good idea. I mean, yes I want you but Steve will be here soon and I don't think you're in the right state of mind. I can smell the beer you've been drinking so maybe you should go home and get some sleep."

I fell to my knees and pleaded with her as I began rubbing her cock through her baggy sweatpants. I felt her getting hard as she just stared down at me. Not waiting for her to turn me down again I pulled them down and freed her large cock.

"Please Jasmine," I begged as I stroked her growing cock.

She didn't say a word. Instead she grabbed the back of my head and pulled it towards her monsterous cock. I opened my mouth and accepted it as she continued growing in my mouth. I forgot how big her cock was and soon was only able to get her fat pink head in my mouth.

"Go to the table," she ordered as she pulled her pants up so she could close the blinds to the kitchen windows.

I sat there on my knees at the table as she pulled a chair up to me. Standing in front of it she dropped her pants fully before sitting down and stroking it.

"Suck my balls Michelle."

She didn't have to tell me twice as I leaned in and took each of her large balls into my mouth, sucking them as she stroked her large cock. When she had enough of my mouth on her balls she raised my face with a finger up to her large head. I sucked on it again though this time using both hands to stroke the thick monster. I was beyond horny and became aggressive. She was so big that I was only able to fit a small amount of her in my mouth. I stroked and sucked the head of her cock viciously as the taste of precum filled my mouth. The taste of her caused me to want even more.

"I want you to fuck me Jasmine. I don't care how rough you get. I want you to fuck me as hard as you want," I begged in pure lust.

"Michelle I don't think you can take this. I'm big babe. Maybe when you're in the right state of mind we can try," she reluctantly turned me down.

"Please. I want to at least try," I begged as I twirled my tongue around her large cock head.

My tongue sent a shiver up her body causing her to reconsider.

"We need to be quick before Steve gets here. Run up to the bedroom," she gave in as she locked the front door.

We ran into the bedroom as I pulled my dress off. Jasmine laid down a towel and began opening a large magnum sized condom and rolling it over her massive cock.

"Just in case you can't take me, you are still sucking this cock off. Now lay down on your side," she laughed as she laid down.

I slipped my panties off and laid down over the towel, turning on my side with my back to her. I felt her spoon me as a finger entered my crack. It was cold with a large amount of lube, I knew she was going to need a lot of it. She kissed my neck as she lubed her large cock before pressing the head between my cheeks.

"Normally I would work for you for a while but we don't have the time. Stay relaxed, breath and speak to me," she instructed before she gently pushed.

I sat there with her spooning me as her large cock pressed into me. I felt my ass opening but she coldn't slip in before I jumped in discomfort. I pulled off as she gave me a minute before pushing again. Over and over she attempted to enter me with each time getting closer. Finally after the fifth attempt my sphincter gave in and her huge cock head entered. She was huge and it hurt but I stayed still, relaxed and focused on my breathing.

She held me tight to her as she pushed in little by little. I whined and whimpered in discomfort as it felt like her thick cock was breaking me. It hurt but I wanted it so bad and the longer she was inside me the better she felt. Finally she pushed in far enough where I couldn't take her anymore.

"Stop. No more. I can't," I begged as I reached back to stop her.

I was in shock when I grabbed her cock only to notice she was barely half way in. If you asked me before I would have thought I took most of her. It didn't phase her as she held me tight and began slowly thrusting me.

"Relax and breathe," she reminded me as she kissed my neck while fucking me.

I laid there as her huge cock fucked me faster while I whimpered at the pleasure as well as the pain. The pain eased a lot but never disappeared completely but the pleasure was astronomical.

"Shit Michelle, your ass is so tight. This might not last too long."

I leaned back and looked over my shoulder as we began to make out. Her hand grabbed my breast as she continued to break my ass with the biggest cock I've taken so far. I loved it but knew I couldn't take her forever, she was too big. I remembered her telling me how she was turned on by screaming and decided to give her a boost.

I shouted, "Fuck Jasmine! Your cock is too big! Fuck, you're breaking me!"

She immediately covered my mouth with her hand, "Pipe down bitch. If Steve comes here early he'll hear us."

She rolled over on her back a bit pulling me back onto her. She continued to hold her hand over my mouth as she quickly thrusted the half of her cock that I could take. Through her hand I moaned and whined in pleasure but I guess I was too loud again.

"Shhhhhhhhhh," she whispered, "Relax and take it whore."

I quieted down and enjoyed the large cock fuck I was getting as I held my leg up for her. She pulled me back more to the point I was almost laying on top of her when she started breathing heavily in my ear. Suddenly she pulled her cock out and ripped the condom off. Her huge cock appeared between my legs pointing up at me. It dwarfed my own as she feverishly stroked it. I heard her grunt in my ear as the first wave of cum blasted out landing on my chest and bra. The second sprayed just as far landing between my breasts. The rest followed in quick intense spurts landing on my stomach.

I laid my head back in relief and enjoyed the feeling of her warm cum splashing on my belly. I felt it begin to pool in my belly button as I leaned back and kissed her as her orgasm subsided. For a few minutes we made out before she ended our fun.

"Ok, your ass needs to leave now. Steve will be here any moment," she told me.

I rolled off and wiped myself clean with the towel before we quickly got dressed and cleaned up. As I dressed she added her number into my phone for future hookups. We ran downstairs to the door when she stopped me.

"Hey, sorry to throw you out like a one night whore. Well, I guess you are a little whore but I wasn't expecting this tonight. But you did really good. I enjoyed it and was impressed. You can come by again if you want. I just can't be caught by Steve or else I'd let you stay," she explained as she hurried me out.

"It's ok, I get it and don't want to get you in trouble. Thanks Jasmine," I told her as I walked out the door.

She instantly shut the door behind me as I ran in heels back to my car. I sat there switching back into my usual street clothing when another car pulled up. I was in my bra and panties and reclined the seat so they couldn't see me. It was Steve. He parked a few cars away as I sat motionless watching him walk across the street and to the house. Five minutes earlier and he would have busted us. I got such an adrenaline rush and loved it as I finished changing and pulled back out onto the road.

Driving home I thought about how big her cock was inside me. She basically fucked me sober and though I didn't cum I was completely satisfied. I pulled up to my house and quietly entered so I didn't wake anyone. Alone in my bedroom I got ready for bed as my adrenaline wore off. I felt saddened again as I laid in bed alone. I missed Lela again and wanted to cuddle up with her like we did every night. Fucking Jasmine was amazing but she threw me out like whore and now I was alone. I mean I get why she did, I don't blame her but I felt used instead of feeling loved like I did with Lela.

Thanks to Jasmine's huge cock I had no trouble drifting off to sleep but the next morning was hell. I woke and immediately checked my phone with nothing from Lela. It was this point where I finally broke and complete depression kicked in. I absolutely loved this woman and I hated waking up without her. Even if I couldn't see her I just wanted to talk to her though I knew not to. For the next two days I barely left my room. I had no motivation to do anything other than occasionally leave to see if Jenny was at the bar.

I knew I loved this woman more than anything but It was really clear now how empty I was without her. Everytime my phone rang I got excited, only to be disappointed to see it was just few friends seeing what was going on that night. I should have gone out like the first night. The party put my mind at ease and allowed me to forget about her for a bit but I just didn't have it in me. Lela occupied my mind 24/7 and it was beginning to become really unhealthy. I decided to see if Jasmine was at home and thought it would be best to drive to her house first to see if she was alone before calling her. I then realized that Lela had access to all my messages so I had to be careful with my phone.

I needed some fresh air so why not. I showered and got dressed before jumping in my car and heading out. On the way I realized that I could stop by the bar and check if Jenny was there before going to Jasmine's. I pulled up to the Bar and Grill and saw what I thought might be Jenny's car. It was a black SUV but I couldn't be sure so I pulled in. I parked next to it but still wasn't certain so I decided to go in and check. As I walked I got nervous thinking about seeing her and having to explain everything.

It didn't matter though, she was the next best thing to Lela. Almost like an asian version of her just not as kinky and more secretive. I opened door and immediately saw her at the bar having a drink and chatting with the bartender. She looked good wearing short jean shorts and a tight white blouse which made her huge breasts look even bigger. She didn't see me so I walked up behind her and pulled out the chair next to her.

Clite69
Clite69
299 Followers