The Robertson's Sissy Ch. 15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She reacted quickly and caught it, swallowing immediately with a large gulp. She laughed before leaning over and playfully kissing my balls.

"Thank you and thank you," she giggled as she kissed them.

We took a second to catch our breaths before I offered to drive her home.

"No Sweetie, my husband is still home. He is leaving for a medical conference this afternoon though and will be gone for the weekend. Can you please come over tonight?" she asked in a flirty and playful manner.

"Absolutely I'll come over. But I think I'll need to cash in on something you owe me," I joked as I pinched the side of her ass.

"Come over at 9pm. House number #42. Make sure you bring everything you need because after you cash in I need Michelle to make an appearance. I'll park my car outside to let you know it is all clear to come over so you don't use your phone."

Her demeanor changed a bit as the thought of Lela crossed her mind. She was reminded that even though we had the most amazing time that Lela would still own me when things were right.

"I can't fucking wait to love you all night," I leaned in and kissed her to help shift her mood.

"I can't wait either. See you tonight babe," she finally smiled before giving me one last kiss and hoping out the car.

I watched as she jogged away and up her street. Jenny brought Lela back into my mind and I quickly checked my phone in disappointment that she hadn't yet messaged.

I drove home and showered before completing a bunch of chores around the house. I kept checking my phone and thinking of Lela but the thought of seeing Jenny that night helped keep my spirits up. I couldn't wait to see her tonight and began to get excited about fucking her tight ass. Though that should be the highlight of my night I grew more excited about allowing the new dirty and dominate asain loose on Michelle all night.